Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

7 minutes ago, bluefish20008 said:

Well, 4th-gen test still subject to retest for confirmation. Might as well wait for 3 months, then get tested using 3rd-gen. 

Agree. $40 ain't cheap. But since that was my first experience and i was really scared and couldn't sleep well thinking whether i contacted hiv or not, I got myself tested for my peace of mind. And abstained from any sexual encounters for 3 months after which i went for the 3rd gen test. Thankfully both yielded negative results. And i haven't been back to a sauna eversince. 

2 hours ago, Matthew Parker said:

23. Chubby. Went yesterday. Going tomorrow. See you!!!

Wow matthew
Very busy visiting saunas? so u made your choice of only this sauna?(after collecting feedbk from us)

3 minutes ago, Matthew Parker said:

Well. Please don't take offence. Only CC offers me SGD10/year & free entries on Wed & Fri!!!

Wont lah , it s your decision n younger ones often get better offers/promotions

So now do u believe "age" makes a large difference?

40 minutes ago, KelvinRaj said:

I'm going tonight to explore,...a bit nervous... Can anyone elaborate more?? 

Perfect place to go if you want to get STDs and HIV, what else to elaborate lol.

54 minutes ago, Musc_fun said:

Will it be happening at cruise club tonight ?

If you had a hot bod like your profile pic, it will be happening any day :P

I've been to CC last sunday and it's skin theme, and I wonder why there's no condom inside of the room right now?

since i'm goin to another room to look for the condom and there's none! 

I only found tissue,lube and a popper.

is it CC is became no safe sex today? Or maybe i have to ask for the condom first in receptionist?

i'm not a free sex person so i'll think twice to go there again if they didnt providing the condoms.

Guest NO CONDOMS anymore
1 hour ago, nogun said:

The condoms they no put in room anymore but down stairs  beside the locker on your way up to the dark rooms n your right side in a tray.

There is a tray...but nothing there.

Its a costs, so maybe they limit 20 pcs a day in the tray

Guest AngryBird
5 minutes ago, Guest NO CONDOMS anymore said:

There is a tray...but nothing there.

Its a costs, so maybe they limit 20 pcs a day in the tray

Some cheapo patrons take all for personal use. Free mah 

Went last Saturday night around 9 pm...too crowded..especially the dark maze room.hearing only morn sound.can't see anything.. It's too dark.

Suddenly a muscular build body type with big thick huge cut tool guy grab me tight in his arm from behind..and started to stroke for me with his hand ✋ until my cum shoot out.Then he started to turn me face to face,  rub my cum on his tool stroke with mine again with 2nd time till both of us shoot out together. What a extraordinary experience. Will go again...wish to meet him again..

On 13/07/2016 at 0:53 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Suddenly a muscular build body type with big thick huge cut tool guy grab me tight in his arm from behind..and started to stroke for me with his hand ✋ until my cum shoot out.Then he started to turn me face to face,  rub my cum on his tool stroke with mine again with 2nd time till both of us shoot out together...

wow, you must be too horny and super strong, able to cum twice so fast, nice :)

On 6/25/2016 at 10:05 PM, KelvinRaj said:

It's that you mean people who are going there get infected by HIV? Oh my goodness!!! 

It's possible. Whether it's dark or not, there's always a high risk even if the room is bright, if you're having unprotected sex (which a lot of people are doing there).

You won't be able to see his cock (of other STDs) in a dimmed place, unless you switch on the light.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Just beware of people who continue to play unsafe. A guy followed me into the steam room and was grabbing me before my eyes could adjust to the light. I knew he was Chinese since he was standing just outside the door but I did not get a good look at his face. Anyway he guided me into the corner, sucked me a bit, and then inserted me between his legs face to face while standing up and kept kissing my neck. I honestly found this boring after a while and told him so. Then he turned around and tried to pull me into his ass raw. I refused, so he returned to the same boring position again, and kept grabbing me when I got annoyed and tried to leave. He tried to pull me into his ass raw again, but I said I only do it with condoms, so he stopped. I said let's find a room, but he wanted to do it there, so I said it's boring and finally left. I saw him upstairs later, and he has a mustache, which is a turn off for me anyway, as I like youngish bottom boys who are smooth all over, not macho-looking uncle types. Furthermore, at his age he should know better than doing raw sex with a stranger in a steam room, regardless of how hot he rightfully thinks I look.

16 minutes ago, Guest Room said:

Just beware of people who continue to play unsafe. A guy followed me into the steam room and was grabbing me before my eyes could adjust to the light. I knew he was Chinese since he was standing just outside the door but I did not get a good look at his face. Anyway he guided me into the corner, sucked me a bit, and then inserted me between his legs face to face while standing up and kept kissing my neck. I honestly found this boring after a while and told him so. Then he turned around and tried to pull me into his ass raw. I refused, so he returned to the same boring position again, and kept grabbing me when I got annoyed and tried to leave. He tried to pull me into his ass raw again, but I said I only do it with condoms, so he stopped. I said let's find a room, but he wanted to do it there, so I said it's boring and finally left. I saw him upstairs later, and he has a mustache, which is a turn off for me anyway, as I like youngish bottom boys who are smooth all over, not macho-looking uncle types. Furthermore, at his age he should know better than doing raw sex with a stranger in a steam room, regardless of how hot he rightfully thinks I look.

If he has a tendency of doing raw, then it is safer for you to do a checkup since he had sucked you in the steam room.  

When it is time for the skin theme to begin, why do so many guys go back to the locker room, and just sit around in their towels for the next 20 or 30 minutes? It is very inconvenient to the other members. In addition, why do so many guys in the maze cover their cocks during the skin theme, instead of just letting it hang out? Such shyness at a sauna seems silly.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Pass said:

why do so many guys in the maze cover their cocks during the skin theme, instead of just letting it hang out? Such shyness at a sauna seems silly.

I guess you have not experienced having your cock squeezed hard by strangers.  It's so painful and irritated.

On July 20, 2016 at 2:21 AM, Guest safe said:

If he has a tendency of doing raw, then it is safer for you to do a checkup since he had sucked you in the steam room.

While it is possible that he could have gotten an infection or disease from briefly being sucked, the probability is low, and he seems to have been clear that he refused to enter that guy raw both times and then walked away as soon as he had the opportunity. We should be safe but not to the point of becoming hypochondriacs. I do agree, however, that the trend of so many people who do anal without condoms and don't give it a second thought, especially guys in their early 20s, is extremely disappointing and worrisome.

Guest of Rims
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess you have not experienced having your cock squeezed hard by strangers.  It's so painful and irritated.

It is very painful and I want to hit rude people who do that. How can any man be so inconsiderate to another man? They ruin the fun for everybody!

Guest Sauna bitch
2 minutes ago, Guest of Rims said:

It is very painful and I want to hit rude people who do that. How can any man be so inconsiderate to another man? They ruin the fun for everybody!

Just twist the arm of that person, if not fast enough must at least slap his hand very hard! 

Guest Rima s @ the bek of da bus

Ever slapped a guys' back very hard i'm sure leaving my palm print for being disrspectful. Yes i ran after him! And we weren't even playing! Taste my king kong palm if you cross me in a bad miod!

Saunas should be a place for fun, not violence, so hopefully people will remember to respect each other rather than attack each other.

Guest Touch
16 hours ago, Guest Sauna bitch said:

Just twist the arm of that person, if not fast enough must at least slap his hand very hard! 

I had once touched the thigh of one guy whom I fancy at the maze but he twisted my finger very hard.  I felt the pain for a few days.  Why are some guys so violent in the sauna?  If he really don't want to be touch, better hang a signboard over his neck  - "Don't touch me". 

Guest Nina Khong
6 minutes ago, Guest Touch said:

I had once touched the thigh of one guy whom I fancy at the maze but he twisted my finger very hard.  I felt the pain for a few days.  Why are some guys so violent in the sauna?  If he really don't want to be touch, better hang a signboard over his neck  - "Don't touch me". 

You probably caught him in a foul mood. Or he is a psychopath. You need to go temple/mosque/church to pray away your swayness.

Guest Queen Khong palms
16 hours ago, Guest Rima s @ the bek of da bus said:

Ever slapped a guys' back very hard i'm sure leaving my palm print for being disrspectful. Yes i ran after him! And we weren't even playing! Taste my king kong palm if you cross me in a bad miod!

Need to clarify. He caressed my bum with his feet which is humiliating and disrespectful.

Guest Squinter

The side of the maze near the small rooms with no beds is much too dark. Some lights are broken and you can't see anything! How difficult is it to replace a couple of light bulbs? Being able to see faces and bodies is very important for those who are only attracted to certain physical features.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic