Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Swimfit27 said:

Saturday evening- 5 - 7 pm? 4 of us were originally in a room. Then one left. One of us was top, one flex and one bottom. U guys were hot. Pm me.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

53 minutes ago, Gagalover said:

Well planning to go tmr tho eve of my bday but I'm afraid uhh Meaty/chub like me  won't be able to have person to talk to

Never mind. Just enjoy the free entry for your BD. You can alway find another meaty guy to chichat.. why not?

On 13 October 2015 at 9:16 AM, whitedick said:

yup. i am guilty of asking that question too.  If the dude agreed to bb, i will just decline and walk out

everyone must know how to protect themselves..no BB for me also. . when i visited 1 sauna last sat i told the guy no BB.. It was BJ, HJ and nipples licking only..it was fine with him..cumm twice though hheehhe

18 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

everyone must know how to protect themselves..no BB for me also. . when i visited 1 sauna last sat i told the guy no BB.. It was BJ, HJ and nipples licking only..it was fine with him..cumm twice though hheehhe

Please play safe.. keep safe, live long and prosper.

The malay staff yesterday is so rude. I paid entrance not to get poor service attitude from you.  The place was good but people like you makes the club bad

Has anyone found out the so call "free entry pass" they issued is quite useless?

You are not allowed to use it on "special event day". And then they make almost everyday as " special event day "

Change the theme from small tower to nude - an event day.

Give you some lightsticks - an event day.

Turn on the disco light - an event day.

20 over events held on a single month which forbid people from using their free pass. You have so many repeatable events and yet you call it "special event".

If you are so particular and don't want people to enter for free, better don't issue free pass.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Has anyone found out the so call "free entry pass" they issued is quite useless?

You are not allowed to use it on "special event day". And then they make almost everyday as " special event day "

Change the theme from small tower to nude - an event day.

Give you some lightsticks - an event day.

Turn on the disco light - an event day.

20 over events held on a single month which forbid people from using their free pass. You have so many repeatable events and yet you call it "special event".

If you are so particular and don't want people to enter for free, better don't issue free pass.

There is only 1 day per week and 1 Saturday per month that you can use the "free entry" pass.  Lol.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The malay staff yesterday is so rude. I paid entrance not to get poor service attitude from you.  The place was good but people like you makes the club bad

what you expect from yalam?

went there last friday and got some hot action with two guys but no anal since i don't usually fuck in saunas..   also enjoyed watching guys having orgies in the dark maze.. someone tried to grab me to join but i preferred watching :)

Guest Hot Swimmer

Was at CC yesterday for thr foam party. As usual CC was full house and there were many eye candies jc boys. Lots of gropings and kisses happened in the foam doom. It seemed there were more bottoms than tops last night. As usual, the good looking one goes for the hotbod guys. After the foam party  many horny guys in the maze. I was super horny too. Was being sucked and cim in the sauna, some one sucked me again in the maze and went into room with a cute pinoy with bubble butt. At the end was super tired and cummed 3 times. What a crazy night in CC.

Realised if you are not hot, no one will want to touch you. So the truth is being gay you need to work out and maintain your body.

tell us something we didn't know...

having said dat, it only matters if u r into casual fun though, whether it's sauna or apps or wherever u get random action.

the hotter u are, the more u mess around, but face higher risks... 

if u are not hot, u get no action, but face less risks 

go figure... can't win... think i'd become a monk instead.

3 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Realised if you are not hot, no one will want to touch you. So the truth is being gay you need to work out and maintain your body.

37 minutes ago, Guest said:

^^ yup you need to be at least average fit before you can get some action in CC..  

This is not true. I am very tall and super skinny, thinking 185cm and 60kg but I still managed to get some action from quite decent guys. Though I do feel like I just got lucky most of the time lol

Guest Hot Swimmer

Height is also an attractiveness factor in CC. Realise many guys prefer to have fun with taller hotbod 1.75m to 1.85m But if one height is somewhat like 1.9m above or 1.6m below, many tend to avoid.

My experience in CC tells me cock girth or thickness and length are also the factor to attractiveness in CC.

to each his own but general consensus is its difficult for chubs or bears to get some

in CC

been to CC and shogun .. i prefer the crowd in CC .. however the best fuck i had was with a fit in shogun which is very seldom. :)

4 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Was at CC yesterday for thr foam party. As usual CC was full house and there were many eye candies jc boys. Lots of gropings and kisses happened in the foam doom. It seemed there were more bottoms than tops last night. As usual, the good looking one goes for the hotbod guys. After the foam party  many horny guys in the maze. I was super horny too. Was being sucked and cim in the sauna, some one sucked me again in the maze and went into room with a cute pinoy with bubble butt. At the end was super tired and cummed 3 times. What a crazy night in CC.

Quite true. If you are not hot, no want will touch you. Must maintain body and face even if you are 50 and above.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

i love watching those horny guys getting it on the dark maze.. makes me super horny

how to watch in the dark maze? unless u turn on a flashlight? :o

so far i can only feel and hear the action

1 hour ago, Guest said:

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Light sticks .. a lot of those non action joiners have light sticks and you can see every banging and sucking going on... 

9 hours ago, justanotherguysg said:

wow. so hows the scene there? anyone went with buddy on their 2 for 1 pricing? and i wanna find out for the 1 free pass, it means the 2nd visit?

i asked about the free pass for members with gym membership they said they will give free pass on the second visit .. it does not say that on their FB page

Two major problems with Cruiseclub:

1) Failure to rectify the problem with cold shower

There is only one shower outlet that supplies hot water. The others supply cold water most of the time. This problem has been ongoing for months if not years, but not rectified. If the tank-type heaters are not efficient enough, then kindly replace them with individual heaters that come with a separate heating element for each shower outlet. Customers would appreciate the lucky draws, but to offer these without having first done the basics properly serves no purpose. Customers consider hot shower as a basic facility.

2) Failure to value feedback

The above problem had been notified to the staff. Not only was there no acknowledgement of the existence of the problem and a need to have it rectified, excuse had been given that the existing tank-type heaters still work---when they obviously don't most of the time.

So if you don't want to bear with cold shower especially during rainy days or wee hours, consider to switch to Keybox, which does have reliable hot shower facilities.

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Two major problems with Cruiseclub:

1) Failure to rectify the problem with cold shower

There is only one shower outlet that supplies hot water. The others supply cold water most of the time. This problem has been ongoing for months if not years, but not rectified. If the tank-type heaters are not efficient enough, then kindly replace them with individual heaters that come with a separate heating element for each shower outlet. Customers would appreciate the lucky draws, but to offer these without having first done the basics properly serves no purpose. Customers consider hot shower as a basic facility.

2) Failure to value feedback

The above problem had been notified to the staff. Not only was there no acknowledgement of the existence of the problem and a need to have it rectified, excuse had been given that the existing tank-type heaters still work---when they obviously don't most of the time.

So if you don't want to bear with cold shower especially during rainy days or wee hours, consider to switch to Keybox, which does have reliable hot shower facilities.

I rather put up with the cold water shower and then enjoy the cuties at CC

than enjoy the warm water shower at keybox and then put up with the not-so-cuties there.

CC knows this.  This is why they don't try harder, and they let complaints fall in deaf ears.

One day CC will pay for this,  One day a nice place will open up and will suck out all the cuties from CC.

They will be left with a few not-so-cuties and the bad feelings they accumulated all along.

They will do something desperate like a dumb remodeling as Absolute tried at the time,

and finally they will close down.

Guest saunagoer

for an average guy like me i will not be a hot commodity in CC but i get the good ones in TenMen . Out of the three saunas ive been to i like CC then 10men and least is Shogun.. 

On ‎24‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:37 PM, Steve5380 said:

I rather put up with the cold water shower and then enjoy the cuties at CC

than enjoy the warm water shower at keybox and then put up with the not-so-cuties there.

CC knows this.  This is why they don't try harder, and they let complaints fall in deaf ears.

One day CC will pay for this,  One day a nice place will open up and will suck out all the cuties from CC.

They will be left with a few not-so-cuties and the bad feelings they accumulated all along.

They will do something desperate like a dumb remodeling as Absolute tried at the time,

and finally they will close down.

I agreed that CC is quite lacking in maintenance and keeping the place clean.  I can also sense that many patrons are tourists from neighbouring countries which help to keep them afloat.  But if they don't buckle up, it is a matter of time before they too will close shop.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/02/2016 at 2:24 PM, Guest said:

I agreed that CC is quite lacking in maintenance and keeping the place clean.  I can also sense that many patrons are tourists from neighbouring countries which help to keep them afloat.  But if they don't buckle up, it is a matter of time before they too will close shop.

Agree. Besides the facilities, staff prompt service needs improvement too. 

On 3/21/2016 at 10:57 AM, edisonsg said:

No. Still got cuties there...

Ya Amazingly cruise club always have cuties there no matter what time u visiting.

On 3/21/2016 at 10:57 AM, edisonsg said:

No. Still got cuties there...

Ya Amazingly cruise club always have cuties there no matter what time u visiting.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic