Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Hmmm it says that there will be free entry for 18-25 before 7pm today, so if I enter before 7pm for free and tell them I will be coming back later after 4 am after clubbing at tabz, would I be able to enter for free for the 2nd entry? or do I need to pay $10. just asking.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

38 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

Hmmm it says that there will be free entry for 18-25 before 7pm today, so if I enter before 7pm for free and tell them I will be coming back later after 4 am after clubbing at tabz, would I be able to enter for free for the 2nd entry? or do I need to pay $10. just asking.

I think it only qualifies you for single entry. Once you leave and return you will have to pay.

On 3/26/2016 at 5:22 PM, GaryBoy said:

I think it only qualifies you for single entry. Once you leave and return you will have to pay.

Ok I myself went there yesterday. Turns out once you enter for free on a given day as a cadet, you've already 'paid' for the day and you can come back later for free. The only thing is that they will charge you from any towels beyond 2

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Pashley

I paid my first visit today to apply for a membership, after being convinced by reviews after reviews and ratings etc etc. To my surprise, I was'nt as satisfied as I thought I'd be. As to what its classified, a "sauna", the steam room was nothing like one, instead I entered with a strong blow of stench, not steam. The crowd then wasn't much to look forward to. The main emphasis of this "sauna" from my obervation is the Maze or Dark Room if you'd like. So for those guys like myself, who enjoys the steam room, you just might be let down. Looking forward to future visits at better timings I say.

56 minutes ago, Guest Pashley said:

I paid my first visit today to apply for a membership, after being convinced by reviews after reviews and ratings etc etc. To my surprise, I was'nt as satisfied as I thought I'd be. As to what its classified, a "sauna", the steam room was nothing like one, instead I entered with a strong blow of stench, not steam. The crowd then wasn't much to look forward to. The main emphasis of this "sauna" from my obervation is the Maze or Dark Room if you'd like. So for those guys like myself, who enjoys the steam room, you just might be let down. Looking forward to future visits at better timings I say.

I think the main point of it being called a sauna is to mask the idea that its just a place for gay sex. If you are only into for the sauna, i'm sure there are proper ones out there in Singapore. 

22 hours ago, Clickclock said:

Ok I myself went there yesterday. Turns out once you enter for free on a given day as a cadet, you've already 'paid' for the day and you can come back later for free. The only thing is that they will charge you from any towels beyond 2

that is very common in sauna scene, some just provide one and charge the second one because if they don't charge, people will start taking more than they required, in a way u r helping to save the environment ;)

5 hours ago, wildest said:

u don't need to go sauna to watch. If u want can just arrange some guys and get a place I will be the bottom for all your guys to play with to give a hot good show which ever way u want it. wildestboi@hotmail.com

You are hereby banned for not heeding mods warnings on not to post ad in the Main forum.

Now fuck off from here.

Why so rude? Can't you just tell people off nicely? Don't really need to use vulgarities. 

Treat people the way you want to be treated. 

On 29/03/2016 at 1:23 AM, G_M said:

You are hereby banned for not heeding mods warnings on not to post ad in the Main forum.

Now fuck off from here.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:45 AM, Guest said:

Why so rude? Can't you just tell people off nicely? Don't really need to use vulgarities. 

Treat people the way you want to be treated. 

he can still track u and ban u in a way

Guest Went to cc on monday,

Disappointed on monday night, the crowd was bad, less than 20. The young CS that got long face and bucktoothed really had attitude at answering 2-3 simple question. People pay not to be treated that way, hope CC look into it.

Guest Sawb4
29 minutes ago, Guest Went to cc on monday, said:

Disappointed on monday night, the crowd was bad, less than 20. The young CS that got long face and bucktoothed really had attitude at answering 2-3 simple question. People pay not to be treated that way, hope CC look into it.

Next time see him, 操到他死,this kind of people, not happy don't work la, 人丑不要緊,还黑着脸对人。

i find cruise club has less and less patrons nowadays... is the crowd moving to another sauna or are the gays going sauna less in general.

anyway their entrance fee so high so it was bound to happen with economy not doing so well...

1 hour ago, camus said:

i find cruise club has less and less patrons nowadays... is the crowd moving to another sauna or are the gays going sauna less in general.

anyway their entrance fee so high so it was bound to happen with economy not doing so well...

Good. This will pressure them to reduce the entrance fee which is double what other saunas charged. Furthermore, Cruise also imposed membership renewal fee which doesn't apply in other saunas.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Good. This will pressure them to reduce the entrance fee which is double what other saunas charged. Furthermore, Cruise also imposed membership renewal fee which doesn't apply in other saunas.

actually the membership renewal works in the patron's favour. membership renewal is $10 and you get a free entry coupon so effectively you pay $10 for your next visit

41 minutes ago, camus said:

actually the membership renewal works in the patron's favour. membership renewal is $10 and you get a free entry coupon so effectively you pay $10 for your next visit

But the so-called free entry is only for non-event days, probably one day in the whole week with only one month validity.

20 hours ago, teatree said:

But the so-called free entry is only for non-event days, probably one day in the whole week with only one month validity.

no leh... when i renewed my membership they gave me a free entry coupon for anytime, any day including event days

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Anyone else noticed cruise club is filled with foreigners like 60% pinoys, 30% malaysians and 5% prcs? Local boys is like less than 5%?

Because the locals are too cheapskate, hence they went to public gyms and public toilets.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Anyone else noticed cruise club is filled with foreigners like 60% pinoys, 30% malaysians and 5% prcs? Local boys is like less than 5%?

How exactly do you tell locals from Malaysian?

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest said:

Does it tell that less singaporeans are gay.

24 minutes ago, Guest said:

How exactly do you tell locals from Malaysian?

Haven't you noticed? Sister looks coupled with sisterly flirty behaviour are more often than not - like 99% of the time - malaysians. Though equally many malaysians gays are manly. Says much about their clientele profile these days.

7 hours ago, camus said:

no leh... when i renewed my membership they gave me a free entry coupon for anytime, any day including event days

You must be young sexy and cute. Makes business sense to give free entry to cute guys to draw in the rest.

Guest Hot Swimmer
3 hours ago, Guest said:

You must be young sexy and cute. Makes business sense to give free entry to cute guys sto draw in the rest.

yes only good looking one. because i too got it.

4 hours ago, isaacsem81 said:

Hey, is there anyone here, who would like to bring me there, its my second time there and im kinda nervous haha

You are old enough to go to a sauna by yourself, you don't need a babysitter.

Had told u not to post ad before.

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum.

So out of all saunas, cc has the highest % of young and/or fit guys from what I heard? Only been 1 sauna which was 10men once and only saw like 1 hot Caucasian hanging around. The rest are like oldies and indians who are out of shape

Edited by hey xdxd

1 hour ago, hey xdxd said:

So out of all saunas, cc has the highest % of young and/or fit guys from what I heard? Only been 1 sauna which was 10men once and only saw like 1 hot Caucasian hanging around. The rest are like oldies and indians who are out of shape

Bullshitter........not anymore in cc......it was....not now

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:33 AM, Guest said:

On the contrary, keybox ran out of lockers yesterday.....and there was a long queue......10 over getting into KB

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, Guest said:

On the contrary, keybox ran out of lockers yesterday.....and there was a long queue......10 over getting into KB

That was probably because the crowd in Cruise migrating to KB.  But the bad thing is, they bring along their "touch me and I will kick you" attitude to the usual friendly environment in KB.  Many of them just stand there like a stone stature, just like what they did back in Cruise.

some people said CC staff is very rude but everytime i go, the staff is always friendly and smiling at me; or am i just lucky to meet the good staff?

On 13/04/2016 at 3:39 PM, Guest said:

thats bcos the ones who end up daring to touch and have fun are usually not locals; locals just sit by the wall and stand like statue

9 hours ago, Guest said:

some people said CC staff is very rude but everytime i go, the staff is always friendly and smiling at me; or am i just lucky to meet the good staff?

thats bcos the ones who end up daring to touch and have fun are usually not locals; locals just sit by the wall and stand like statue

Really? That's your observation? Locals are kinda more cautious it seems

The maze in cruise is too dark. At some corners it is not even possible to make out the outline of a face. Those who are complaining about guys standing around clearly don't care about which guys they grope or get groped by. People like me do. 

On 19/04/2016 at 9:45 AM, Guest said:

Really? That's your observation? Locals are kinda more cautious it seems

from my visits to CC, i think i only had my fun with a local around 15% of the time

i have also seen non-locals wanting to do locals only, seen some of them asking the question then walking away when the answer is 'no'

so that i am not that picky, i go only if i have not jerked off for 1 week plus; at least it creates motivation to get wild like entering the maze naked on non-skin nights, sucking many dicks, leaving the room door ajar to let others see the action etc

On 4/17/2016 at 3:58 PM, hey xdxd said:

i were there last Sat, the crowd are great most young and fitter guys. Lot of candy eyes. Of coz u can't avoid some old/fat guys but these only taking up 15-20% of the crowd. If you dun believe, can always go there... tomorrow Sat again between 6.30pm -9.30pm it happening!!

13 hours ago, edisonsg said:

To the guy with tattoo, stay at east side, with height ard 180, u like to hug me, like my butt n tools...pls pm me if u r here.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 4/13/2016 at 2:39 PM, Guest said:

Considering the racial harmony act your post could be critical. Hope you don't end up like these news portal  couple who hyped the anti - foreigner sentiment or should I say faked. By the way are you the one sitting at the start of the stairs checking the theme etiquette and in the same time doing some statistics on the patrons of cruise or how do you come out with such figures???  on the other hand if you are doing a survey as a student of a university I would have found it cool. In my opinion should be still 60 - 70 % "locals". Anyway nobody prevents you to open an exclusive "Locals" sauna! Eventually you can fix it by setting a proper entry price structure (Remember to assign one cashier for the Pioneers!) Don't forget to invite on times the members of the Singapore Kindness Movement at your all locals sauna to remind on not showing Kiasu behaviour... 

39 minutes ago, singalion said:

Considering the racial harmony act your post could be critical. Hope you don't end up like these news portal  couple who hyped the anti - foreigner sentiment or should I say faked. By the way are you the one sitting at the start of the stairs checking the theme etiquette and in the same time doing some statistics on the patrons of cruise or how do you come out with such figures???  on the other hand if you are doing a survey as a student of a university I would have found it cool. In my opinion should be still 60 - 70 % "locals". Anyway nobody prevents you to open an exclusive "Locals" sauna! Eventually you can fix it by setting a proper entry price structure (Remember to assign one cashier for the Pioneers!) Don't forget to invite on times the members of the Singapore Kindness Movement at your all locals sauna to remind on not showing Kiasu behaviour... 

By "locals" you have included foreign workers, so your 60% to 70% won't be a stretch. By locals, i mean born and bred singaporeans. Huge difference there if u know what i mean.

Guest Aiyoo

The same anti gov anti foreigner Guest here? Many foreigners in CC also want to complain. So many complaints. If you dont like CC just dont go loh. If you dont like sg just migrate out loh. Pity Guest. Aiyoo so unhappy... so much negative minds.

15 hours ago, Guest said:

By "locals" you have included foreign workers, so your 60% to 70% won't be a stretch. By locals, i mean born and bred singaporeans. Huge difference there if u know what i mean.

For purposes of clarification: In the estimate of "locals" I did not include any "foreign workers" as I did not refer to Residents to Singapore. I think I know what is meant as "locals" despite the fact that your definition of "local" would not include any naturalised table tennis players (born and bred in the Peoples Republic of China) or badminton players and any other Singaporeans who gained citizenship after having received the Singaporean Citizenship.

Maybe you should state "locals" as "descendants of immigrants who ended up in Singapore following the colonisation of the Straits Settlement and being descendants of such persons on 9 August 1965, inclusive of some Malay aborigines, and their descendants, who had already settled on the Lion island prior to the arrival of Sir Stamford Raffles (and the other immigrants)."

Further, by mentioning "Foreign workers" do you refer to workers (e.g. Construction workers [just as an example]) or did you include Employment Pass, PEP and S Pass holders too? But I assume you were referring to all Foreign residents to Singapore.

53 minutes ago, singalion said:

For purposes of clarification: In the estimate of "locals" I did not include any "foreign workers" as I did not refer to Residents to Singapore. I think I know what is meant as "locals" despite the fact that your definition of "local" would not include any naturalised table tennis players (born and bred in the Peoples Republic of China) or badminton players and any other Singaporeans who gained citizenship after having received the Singaporean Citizenship.

Maybe you should state "locals" as "descendants of immigrants who ended up in Singapore following the colonisation of the Straits Settlement and being descendants of such persons on 9 August 1965, inclusive of some Malay aborigines, and their descendants, who had already settled on the Lion island prior to the arrival of Sir Stamford Raffles (and the other immigrants)."

Further, by mentioning "Foreign workers" do you refer to workers (e.g. Construction workers [just as an example]) or did you include Employment Pass, PEP and S Pass holders too? But I assume you were referring to all Foreign residents to Singapore.

Everyone would know locals mean local born and bred singaporeans. I don't see the point of making a big fuss about this.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic