Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

• 2 weeks later...

i popped into zufu this afternoon after reading so much about it. i couldn't remember the masseurs recommended here, so i asked for any one who could give a strong

massage. the counter guy assigned ah long to me.

i asked ah long for a pair of shorts as i wasn't wearing underwear. he said no need, so i took the towel on the bed to wrap round while i take off my pants. he yanked it out of my hands and said very loudly to my embarrassment, take out everything, no need to wear anything. it was really nonchalant the way he said it, and it was quite comical now that i think about it. so i think its the norm for them to massage naked clients.

it was a good and proper massage, but it was terribly cold upstairs. i was shivering at the end of it.

is it any warmer downstairs?

would like to go there regularly, but the cold is unbearable.

15 hours ago, gc0805 said:

i popped into zufu this afternoon after reading so much about it. i couldn't remember the masseurs recommended here, so i asked for any one who could give a strong

massage. the counter guy assigned ah long to me.

i asked ah long for a pair of shorts as i wasn't wearing underwear. he said no need, so i took the towel on the bed to wrap round while i take off my pants. he yanked it out of my hands and said very loudly to my embarrassment, take out everything, no need to wear anything. it was really nonchalant the way he said it, and it was quite comical now that i think about it. so i think its the norm for them to massage naked clients.

it was a good and proper massage, but it was terribly cold upstairs. i was shivering at the end of it.

is it any warmer downstairs?

would like to go there regularly, but the cold is unbearable.

hi, you could possibly ask for more towels to cover yourself or even to adjust the aircon as that was what I did. In fact when the masseurs there sensed that you are cold, they will actually adjust the aircon or cover you with more towels. Have not tried the massage cubicles downstairs though as I am always assigned the second floor ones. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 13 May 2016 at 6:14 PM, ziwei said:

I had the same experience. A pity he doesn't do chest massage. Gonna try Ah Dong next!

I got ah Chen today and he did my chest tho. And yep, no HE but I felt like he went quite intimate. Touched my balls (initially accidental I presume but it seemed intentional and outright caressing after a bit) and I was unabashedly hard.

inner thigh massage was nice and slow; and he did not seem to mind my erection. But he didn't touch my dick la hahah 

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Cannot believe after reading this forum for more than 15 years, I finally feel like sharing an experience. Wah lan, from late teens, to young adult, now married uncle liao… what took me so long? Maybe I’m just tired of reading questions like: “you here liao?”, “where can get HE?” Kan sian lah… bo info one leh.

Ok bros, first of all, I’m not going to name the place and masseur. For one, we do not wish to get anyone or the premise into trouble, dio boh? Secondly, lim peh is family man, better to keep details of my rendezvous from being crawled by big brother and leave a permanent record. A bit extreme lah, but got logic mah, dio boh? So, don’t bother asking me to reveal or even private me. I’m keeping my mouth sealed on the real identity. But if you are smart enough and have been reading this forum thread, you should be able to infer from my clues. It’s not rocket science. 

Now, this notion of HE happening in straight establishment as being preposterous is quite frankly … preposterous itself. Of course it happens. 

I want to be honest about one thing. I am not some 正人君子 ok? Lim peh suka lanjiao song, and I believe every man who has half a dick would think along this line - just how much left of centre and on which extreme end of the moral spectrum. 

I’ve always been a masturbation addict and simply love handjobs to death. HE after a massage just makes me happy, in fact, it’s the most natural thing to expect for a 禽兽 like me — if you must put a label on me. But I don’t demand that it must come to fruition. While I shamelessly and secretly harbour this wish with every masseur I meet, I have utmost respect for their profession and the quality of the massage should always come first. Because my economic sense tells me that paying 50 or 60 dollars for the purpose of getting a handjob and suffer through 1 hour is simply ludicrous. You either sibeh wu lui or bo nao. 

A’ight, a’ight, I think there’s no need to expound too much lah, for obvious reasons, the thrill of making HE happen at a straight joint is particularly thrilling and edgy. Agree bros? Since the beginning of times, people have been asking the same old question: how to get HE at straight massage joints?

It’s difficult, challenging and yet it’s not. There are already forums like BW, you can get so many leads from different brothers. The first thing is to try it on possible candidates, generously hinted by brothers here on BW and not go around anyhow hum tam. So, making use of the information provided by our dear brothers Gregg59 and Kodansha, I took courage and tried out this masseur, let’s call him uncle C. 

Phase 1

In total, I’ve visited uncle C 3 times in order to establish trust. Come on lah, to expect the masseur pa your chiu cheng during your debut session at a straight joint is absolutely kum gong ok. I say again - kum gong. 

During the first visit, all I want is to gauge his technique and simply enjoy the massage. My first litmus test would always be about going nude. If you can’t even get past this point, then forget about trying, seriously. So I stripped naked and waited for him, he came in and did not object. 过关!

I manage people in my day to day job, so quickly establishing rapport with strangers comes naturally to me. Firstly, it’s crucial to judge the vibe with your common sense, can try making small talks. But uncle C didn’t seem like the talkative sort. He exuded a kind of humility and passion for his profession - I like that. He made sure I was properly covered from head to toe with extra towels, not many masseurs do that on a first visit. 

After the first visit, I left it as that. I did not tip him because it’s part of the strategy, which will be revealed later. Anyway, the whole session was extremely professional, nowhere near my groin was touched. He probably saw my wedding ring and did not want to venture any further. At this point, I was thinking do I want to corroborate with the bros? Nah… ownself try then fun mah, isn’t life about taking a leap of faith? Heh.

Phase 2

At this 2nd visit, I gave him 20 bucks before the massage. “Paiseh, last session was good bro but I left so quickly and forgot to tip you.” He looked really surprised and accepted my belated tip politely. 

So now you must think I sibeh manipulative right? Ya, you jealous is it? LOL. This has always been my strategy. After all, I believe I did not insult him, I was polite and my compliments about his massage are real. This also serves as another litmus test. He either genuinely accepts this as a bonus or he could instead, read this belated tip as an “advance”. Get real and get off your moral high horses - tipping does bring better and “extra” services. 

Fortunately for me, he read this as an advance: kan ni na, inner thigh massage pattern chut liao liao! This happened when I was still lying face down. He opened my legs wider and bent each one respectively in order to go deep into the inner groin area from underneath - I call this the “undertaker” move. But I wanted to remain “professional”, when he flipped me over, I wasn’t hard. Ok bros, in my book, lanjiao ai teng mai teng can control one hor. But if you cannot, I also don’t blame you lah. When I was lying on my back, he did not go near my groin anymore, he completed the massage session professionally as usual, replete with chest, and abdomen massage. Nothing erotic. 

I was not disappointed. In fact, I like that he was not a sell-out. But Gregg59's and Kodansha’s point was 50% proven right by this session - uncle indeed could go further. 

Phase 3

一次生,两次熟,三次大结局 lor! 

Again, I gave him 20 bucks in advance, same reason. He was still very humble and polite. As usual, he asked me about my affected parts (and there were), and gave extra attention. Fuck, I like this guy already and fucking hell, he’s local! 

This time, when he moved to my buttocks and legs, I decided to let it go. I ownself opened my legs wider - first signal to him. When he was massaging one side of my bums, I grind upwards slightly - a few times. Before I knew it, he swiftly executed his “undertaker” move but this time with more gusto and confidence, not as gingerly as the previous session. I could tell the whole area was given extra time and attention. 

Next, he climbed up… both hands massaging the inner areas of my ass… pumped out more lube and then SWIPE! Kan ni na, whole palm swiping across lim peh’s kar chng kang! What’s my reaction? I was muttering under my breath: cao chee bye, game on liao lah. Woo hoo! I opened my legs even wider and grind my buttocks upwards… Next thing I felt - lubed finger circling and swiping my asshole sensuously and repeatedly. 

Nabei chee bye… I fucking raised both my hands and gave two thumbs up in the air. He must have seen my thumbs up, this time, a quarter of his finger went in… and out… and in… and out… Cao chee bye! This went on for a good 2 mins and he started to play with my balls too and then flipped out my lanjiao backwards out and sng lanjiao tao. Fucking jackpot liao lah! 

Time to flip over. Frankly, I didn’t know what to expect (HONEST) but of course, I was very hopeful for a HE. At this point, lanjiao zup long zong lao chut lai liao and my dick was just springing non-stop from all this excitement and the clandestine atmosphere. Mind you, on my left was a female customer (annoyingly yakking non-stop, asking auntie should she drink more water to alleviate her sore muscles) and on my right was another guy (moaning from pain). I was smacked in the centre with all these action happening behind thin curtains and I’m not allowed to express my pleasure.

He proceeded to open my legs wide… frankly it’s no holds barred liao… But no, he then went on to put lube on my neh ji! Kan chee bye tease! Nabei! Never mind, lim peh was more than happy liao. He’s such a fucking tease, two greasy fingers twirling my nipples…gliding the edges of my chest muscle cutting (uncle, li ho! li ho!). Seriously, I was getting a little worried at this point, I had to be dead silent and for him - he’s also taking a gamble to trust me to do so. But was there any reason to stop him? NO! LOL.

He finally moved to my groin area. Ji kee chiu jeep kar chng kang, ji kee chiu sng lanjiao tao - song ka bay jin chu! Best part is, for the copious amount of lube he poured onto my dick, he had this soundproof way of stroking it in stoic silence! Lanjiao goot goot song song! Sorry I rephrase: kan pua song!

At this point, I didn’t know what to think anymore, his handjob was SO GOOD, and I’m still dead silent. I was struggling to think: what if someone walked in at this moment… Ok, I couldn't think straight because all I wanted was to experience a fucking orgasm and zua siao. It didn’t take long… probably 5 mins and I exploded all over my chest and hair, long zong poon ar! He proceeded to clean me up with the towels and gave me a head massage before we called it a day - all done with quiet dignity and military precision - it’s clearly not his first time doing this. 

When I was all dressed up and prepared to leave, he bowed his head and said thank you, without making direct eye contact. I flexed my right hand slightly and gave him a quick thumbs up, also, without making too much eye contact. I don't know how to explain but it's bro code A'ight. And you know what, I don't give a shit if he's gay or bi or whatever. The gist is - lim peh lanjiao song. Full stop. Happy Ending.

He’s a nice chap. Humble, quietly working hard to make a living but also does not mind living on the edge occasionally. Will I return again? Most definitely. But I’m not completely 禽兽, I really want to go for the massage. But now I know what else to expect if he’s in the mood - A HAPPY ENDING. 

FUCK YEAH! LANJIAO SONG AR!

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

22 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Cannot believe after reading this forum for more than 15 years, I finally feel like sharing an experience. Wah lan, from late teens, to young adult, now married uncle liao… what took me so long? Maybe I’m just tired of reading questions like: “you here liao?”, “where can get HE?” Kan sian lah… bo info one leh.

Ok bros, first of all, I’m not going to name the place and masseur. For one, we do not wish to get anyone or the premise into trouble, dio boh? Secondly, lim peh is family man, better to keep details of my rendezvous from being crawled by big brother and leave a permanent record. A bit extreme lah, but got logic mah, dio boh? So, don’t bother asking me to reveal or even private me. I’m keeping my mouth sealed on the real identity. But if you are smart enough and have been reading this forum thread, you should be able to infer from my clues. It’s not rocket science. 

Now, this notion of HE happening in straight establishment as being preposterous is quite frankly … preposterous itself. Of course it happens. 

I want to be honest about one thing. I am not some 正人君子 ok? Lim peh suka lanjiao song, and I believe every man who has half a dick would think along this line - just how much left of centre and on which extreme end of the moral spectrum. 

I’ve always been a masturbation addict and simply love handjobs to death. HE after a massage just makes me happy, in fact, it’s the most natural thing to expect for a 禽兽 like me — if you must put a label on me. But I don’t demand that it must come to fruition. While I shamelessly and secretly harbour this wish with every masseur I meet, I have utmost respect for their profession and the quality of the massage should always come first. Because my economic sense tells me that paying 50 or 60 dollars for the purpose of getting a handjob and suffer through 1 hour is simply ludicrous. You either sibeh wu lui or bo nao. 

A’ight, a’ight, I think there’s no need to expound too much lah, for obvious reasons, the thrill of making HE happen at a straight joint is particularly thrilling and edgy. Agree bros? Since the beginning of times, people have been asking the same old question: how to get HE at straight massage joints?

It’s difficult, challenging and yet it’s not. There are already forums like BW, you can get so many leads from different brothers. The first thing is to try it on possible candidates, generously hinted by brothers here on BW and not go around anyhow hum tam. So, making use of the information provided by our dear brothers Gregg59 and Kodansha, I took courage and tried out this masseur, let’s call him uncle C. 

Phase 1

In total, I’ve visited uncle C 3 times in order to establish trust. Come on lah, to expect the masseur pa your chiu cheng during your debut session at a straight joint is absolutely kum gong ok. I say again - kum gong. 

During the first visit, all I want is to gauge his technique and simply enjoy the massage. My first litmus test would always be about going nude. If you can’t even get past this point, then forget about trying, seriously. So I stripped naked and waited for him, he came in and did not object. 过关!

I manage people in my day to day job, so quickly establishing rapport with strangers comes naturally to me. Firstly, it’s crucial to judge the vibe with your common sense, can try making small talks. But uncle C didn’t seem like the talkative sort. He exuded a kind of humility and passion for his profession - I like that. He made sure I was properly covered from head to toe with extra towels, not many masseurs do that on a first visit. 

After the first visit, I left it as that. I did not tip him because it’s part of the strategy, which will be revealed later. Anyway, the whole session was extremely professional, nowhere near my groin was touched. He probably saw my wedding ring and did not want to venture any further. At this point, I was thinking do I want to corroborate with the bros? Nah… ownself try then fun mah, isn’t life about taking a leap of faith? Heh.

Phase 2

At this 2nd visit, I gave him 20 bucks before the massage. “Paiseh, last session was good bro but I left so quickly and forgot to tip you.” He looked really surprised and accepted my belated tip politely. 

So now you must think I sibeh manipulative right? Ya, you jealous is it? LOL. This has always been my strategy. After all, I believe I did not insult him, I was polite and my compliments about his massage are real. This also serves as another litmus test. He either genuinely accepts this as a bonus or he could instead, read this belated tip as an “advance”. Get real and get off your moral high horses - tipping does bring better and “extra” services. 

Fortunately for me, he read this as an advance: kan ni na, inner thigh massage pattern chut liao liao! This happened when I was still lying face down. He opened my legs wider and bent each one respectively in order to go deep into the inner groin area from underneath - I call this the “undertaker” move. But I wanted to remain “professional”, when he flipped me over, I wasn’t hard. Ok bros, in my book, lanjiao ai teng mai teng can control one hor. But if you cannot, I also don’t blame you lah. When I was lying on my back, he did not go near my groin anymore, he completed the massage session professionally as usual, replete with chest, and abdomen massage. Nothing erotic. 

I was not disappointed. In fact, I like that he was not a sell-out. But Gregg59's and Kodansha’s point was 50% proven right by this session - uncle indeed could go further. 

Phase 3

一次生,两次熟,三次大结局 lor! 

Again, I gave him 20 bucks in advance, same reason. He was still very humble and polite. As usual, he asked me about my affected parts (and there were), and gave extra attention. Fuck, I like this guy already and fucking hell, he’s local! 

This time, when he moved to my buttocks and legs, I decided to let it go. I ownself opened my legs wider - first signal to him. When he was massaging one side of my bums, I grind upwards slightly - a few times. Before I knew it, he swiftly executed his “undertaker” move but this time with more gusto and confidence, not as gingerly as the previous session. I could tell the whole area was given extra time and attention. 

Next, he climbed up… both hands massaging the inner areas of my ass… pumped out more lube and then SWIPE! Kan ni na, whole palm swiping across lim peh’s kar chng kang! What’s my reaction? I was muttering under my breath: cao chee bye, game on liao lah. Woo hoo! I opened my legs even wider and grind my buttocks upwards… Next thing I felt - lubed finger circling and swiping my asshole sensuously and repeatedly. 

Nabei chee bye… I fucking raised both my hands and gave two thumbs up in the air. He must have seen my thumbs up, this time, a quarter of his finger went in… and out… and in… and out… Cao chee bye! This went on for a good 2 mins and he started to play with my balls too and then flipped out my lanjiao backwards out and sng lanjiao tao. Fucking jackpot liao lah! 

Time to flip over. Frankly, I didn’t know what to expect (HONEST) but of course, I was very hopeful for a HE. At this point, lanjiao zup long zong lao chut lai liao and my dick was just springing non-stop from all this excitement and the clandestine atmosphere. Mind you, on my left was a female customer (annoyingly yakking non-stop, asking auntie should she drink more water to alleviate her sore muscles) and on my right was another guy (moaning from pain). I was smacked in the centre with all these action happening behind thin curtains and I’m not allowed to express my pleasure.

He proceeded to open my legs wide… frankly it’s no holds barred liao… But no, he then went on to put lube on my neh ji! Kan chee bye tease! Nabei! Never mind, lim peh was more than happy liao. He’s such a fucking tease, two greasy fingers twirling my nipples…gliding the edges of my chest muscle cutting (uncle, li ho! li ho!). Seriously, I was getting a little worried at this point, I had to be dead silent and for him - he’s also taking a gamble to trust me to do so. But was there any reason to stop him? NO! LOL.

He finally moved to my groin area. Ji kee chiu jeep kar chng kang, ji kee chiu sng lanjiao tao - song ka bay jin chu! Best part is, for the copious amount of lube he poured onto my dick, he had this soundproof way of stroking it in stoic silence! Lanjiao goot goot song song! Sorry I rephrase: kan pua song!

At this point, I didn’t know what to think anymore, his handjob was SO GOOD, and I’m still dead silent. I was struggling to think: what if someone walked in at this moment… Ok, I couldn't think straight because all I wanted was to experience a fucking orgasm and zua siao. It didn’t take long… probably 5 mins and I exploded all over my chest and hair, long zong poon ar! He proceeded to clean me up with the towels and gave me a head massage before we called it a day - all done with quiet dignity and military precision - it’s clearly not his first time doing this. 

When I was all dressed up and prepared to leave, he bowed his head and said thank you, without making direct eye contact. I flexed my right hand slightly and gave him a quick thumbs up, also, without making too much eye contact. I don't know how to explain but it's bro code A'ight. And you know what, I don't give a shit if he's gay or bi or whatever. The gist is - lim peh lanjiao song. Full stop. Happy Ending.

He’s a nice chap. Humble, quietly working hard to make a living but also does not mind living on the edge occasionally. Will I return again? Most definitely. But I’m not completely 禽兽, I really want to go for the massage. But now I know what else to expect if he’s in the mood - A HAPPY ENDING. 

FUCK YEAH! LANJIAO SONG AR!

Walau your report make my lanjiao teng teng oso

23 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Phase 1

I think it was more of oil, rather than lube right?
Q funny when u describe: to expect the masseur pa your chiu cheng during your debut session at a straight joint is absolutely kum gong ok. I say again - kum gong. 

second visit to zufu this afternoon.

asked for a room downstairs where it is not so freezing cold.

the counter arranged a handsome guy called ah shen for me.

unlike ah long who left me stark naked in the arctic cold when he massaged me, ah shen left no bit, not a single bit, of me uncovered.

his strength is medium, not as hard as i had hoped, but his strokes are fine. he will be good for guys who do not want too strong a massage. but me, i live on pain, and would definitely prefer heavier hands.

all in, still a very decent massage, even though some of my aches didnt go away.

from the above discussion, it seemed like there is either an ah chen or ah shen

or both ah chen and ah shen all worked in the same shop

9 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Right. Paiseh lah, when the liquid touches my private parts, it automatically becomes lube in my mind lor. 

Lanjiaopcckia, u r damned funny loh

4 hours ago, gc0805 said:

second visit to zufu this afternoon.

asked for a room downstairs where it is not so freezing cold.

the counter arranged a handsome guy called ah shen for me.

unlike ah long who left me stark naked in the arctic cold when he massaged me, ah shen left no bit, not a single bit, of me uncovered.

his strength is medium, not as hard as i had hoped, but his strokes are fine. he will be good for guys who do not want too strong a massage. but me, i live on pain, and would definitely prefer heavier hands.

all in, still a very decent massage, even though some of my aches didnt go away.

Is Ah Shen handsome at all? Did you get the name right?

Had david last week for 1.5hr massage. Was naked but covered with big towel. While massaging my butt, he was dozing off. Otherwise gave a strong good massage. When he asked me to turn over, massaged my head (the upper one) and it was good. Then he moved to my chest which was a kinda sensual. After that he moved to my legs which included my inner thigh. So glad had me covered with towel as there was 1 lady therapist who busted open the curtain looking for a room for her client. Could just imagine the horror it would be had there been something else going on hahaha. 

Would i come back? Maybe if i'm looking for a good legit massage. 

You tried ah Dong before ? , he is very good skill !  I went zufu  yesterday, ah Dong changed hair style (looks like a monk , But still handsome ) . He is learning TCM now ! So add more Acupoints and channels massage . It is very professional and after massage feeling good .  Anyway he is the best therapist in ZUFU .( it's only my own Opinion   ) 

Guest Sport-coholic
9 hours ago, Chukahae said:

Had david last week for 1.5hr massage. Was naked but covered with big towel. While massaging my butt, he was dozing off. Otherwise gave a strong good massage. When he asked me to turn over, massaged my head (the upper one) and it was good. Then he moved to my chest which was a kinda sensual. After that he moved to my legs which included my inner thigh. So glad had me covered with towel as there was 1 lady therapist who busted open the curtain looking for a room for her client. Could just imagine the horror it would be had there been something else going on hahaha. 

I go for him most of the times but never encountered him dozing off. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick one, PM me if you know the answer if wish to protect the massuer.

Anyone tried David from Zufu that goes beyond Inner Thigh? 

I went a few weeks back and went in together with another customer next to me whom was assigned David. I heard his name called that is why.

After around 1 hour, I can hear the next door customer breathing heavily and it started to feel quite erotic and then it ended with "Argh" relief sound. Haha.. I cannot help but think otherwise. So please let me know if you guys know anything about David besides those mentioned here on a private message basis. Thanks!

Edited by Hades

On ‎20‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, Chukahae said:

dozing off?that is very unprofessional even though it is just evening time like 8pm

nowadays no1 sleep early , on are on the social media or doing things on BW!

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Ha! Ah chen quit? Lol. I hope it's not because he got fired. He's the most daring of all at zufu. Time to hunt for new one who can make me song song. 

On 10/07/2016 at 10:58 PM, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Ha! Ah chen quit? Lol. I hope it's not because he got fired. He's the most daring of all at zufu. Time to hunt for new one who can make me song song. 

Possibly fired. As mentioned several times, anyone can read this forum. Dont understand why people want to post things that could get people into trouble.

Okay that was disappointing... He focused a lot on my back when I told him explicitly to focus more on my legs... He did doze off a few times too...

But he was strong and really worked out the knots in my back... So gotta give him credit for that...

But I won't find him next time... His legs/ butt massage wasn't good at all

3 hours ago, alextan_69 said:

Was lucky to have Ah Dong this afternoon for 90mins. Very good massage if you stand the pressure - firm and strong, with those fleshy warm hands. No hanky and the thigh massage wasn't as sensual as what many said.

but overall a very good session, would love to have him again if he wasn't so difficult to book

how was his thigh massage?? it is hard to find good, firm thigh massages around ;(

David's thigh/ legs/ butt massage sucks ;(

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
On 11 July 2016 at 10:15 PM, delivering373 said:

Haha so the masseur is Ah Chen...

Wah lan. How can put words in lim pei's mouth? Lol. I say make me song - not make my lanjiao song leh! Haha. And then, li sibeh creepy leh, stalking lim pei's answer... Lol.

Anyway, the other day I went to this masseur D.  Kan ni na, forever whatsapping sia, he think lim pei don't know. Next time I must collect back my tip for him. 回水!

But ok lah, in the end I forgive him, chee bye he is a teaser ok, massage neh ji, grab wa eh lan pa, hold the base of my lanjiao... Chee bye, like that winz lor - leave people high and dry! Lol. 

But it's ok. I like him too lah. Wu skill. 

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage