Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

To me, Kelvin is overrated and the fakeness is not something I like. 

But I don't want to comment openly, you can pm me and I will tell you my experience because everybody likes their massage differently, maybe it's suitable for you but for me, I'll never return. 

You are better off with a real massage with: Honda from yang xin dian, Max from Green Apple or Mad from Imperial Apple. 

These are the three straight guys who can give the best massages - confirm plus chop. But please be decent with them, you wan sensual, play play, don't bother and I think we should also stop hoping that naughty rendezvous can happen at straight massage shops.

Honestly, they read these forums, one of them told me he's a little creeped out. But what to do - need to earn money.  

I also had unpleasant experience with Kelvin from 1069.  He seemed more interested that his client book massage with manhood theraphy which I booked for 90min.  However I changed that to traditional massage upon arrival which he was not pleased (and he was upfront about it).  Skills wise, he only used one hand to massage, mostly using his thumb to press.  As that was really uncomfortable for me I told him I would like to shorten the massage to 1 hour.  After some time has passed he said he was not feeling well and had to end the massage at half an hour.  I was glad that I did not have to endure the massage which was way below par.  One good thing though was his place was spacious and can be considered clean.

Anyone tried David or Ah Dong from ZuFu lately? The last two times David has been very sleepy......

Suggest you go to those masseurs recommended by our member bro4bro. They are worth trying and will leave you feeling refresh. But no hanky-panky coz all str8 joints.

I also had unpleasant experience with Kelvin from 1069. He seemed more interested that his client book massage with manhood theraphy which I booked for 90min. However I changed that to traditional massage upon arrival which he was not pleased (and he was upfront about it). Skills wise, he only used one hand to massage, mostly using his thumb to press. As that was really uncomfortable for me I told him I would like to shorten the massage to 1 hour. After some time has passed he said he was not feeling well and had to end the massage at half an hour. I was glad that I did not have to endure the massage which was way below par. One good thing though was his place was spacious and can be considered clean.

He was using only one hand because the other hand was playing with his handphone.

At least that was my experience when he was using his handphone like one third of the massage time.

I thought because of those comments on BW he had stopped doing it but looks like old habits die hard...

You might want to try Bryan from imperial Apple spa although I'm not sure if he is still there. I tried once and he sure knows how to crack yr back with sound :)

he no more there Liao. Sigh. Who else ah? I went to zufu once and one of them cracked me real gooooood. Loved it but forgot to ask his name. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been to Zufu so many times. Always using ah dong mostly as his massage is really one of the better ones in the shop. Very strong and warm, he uses the right pressure for ur back. Towards the lower part of the body, he will go very close to ur private area but nv touching it. Have tried some others but cant compare. This place is as straight as it can be.. Anyone beg to differ? Maybe can share?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried Ah Chen (middle age) in ZuFu today, very good with his fingers, releases all my knots. But I noticed a tall guy, I asked about him, his name is Ah Loong, Malaysian, will try him next

Anyone try him before?

Yup tried him once and I have briefly described my experience with him earlier in this thread. He is quite pleasant looking and he is good with back massage. Very accommodating with request such as emphasis on certain body parts. That time I asked him to focus on my back and he did a thorough job. :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

not really. I actually hop around. No fixed massage places. So far I have only tried Ah Dong, David, Ah Long and Ah Shen in Zufu. By the way, I did ask about the other branch. They say it's under the same management and so they share the same pool of masseurs and masseuses.

not really. I actually hop around. No fixed massage places. So far I have only tried Ah Dong, David, Ah Long and Ah Shen in Zufu. By the way, I did ask about the other branch. They say it's under the same management and so they share the same pool of masseurs and masseuses.

Zufu got branch at other area?

Was at zufu earlier around 7pm.

Had Ah Loong and he is tall like what some of them said. Pleasant looking... ehhh I think I'm better looking. lol

Anyway, the reason for me posting here tonight is to ask you guys to take caution when you all go there for massage. Like what many of the posters said, this place is a STRAIGHT joint and no hanky-panky. So don't try anything funny. Why do I say that?

Was in the middle of my massage when the masseur suddenly stopped and I heard him draw the curtain slightly. He was talking to another masseur (not sure who since I can't recognize his voice)

One of the customers, who had the last bed furthest in, apparently did something funny. As to what he did, I can't tell cause my bed was facing down lol.

But Ah Loong was telling the other masseur that the customer is siao one... Likes to look at guys. Then he went on the say he had that guy as a customer for several times. Then say nowadays all sorts of people also have.

So for those who frequent zufu, please don't try anything funny. I think the masseurs more or less like homophobic.

And how would I rate the skills of Ah Loong? He's not my kind of masseur I like, reason being, he uses his elbows like 80% of the session. And it's kind of boney... Pain sia. -_- And another thing is, he doesn't really do the front part (e.g chest, abs).

Between Ah Dong, David, Ah Long and Ah Shen, who give the best massage? Beside Ah Long who is a Malaysian, are the other 3 from China?

Between Ah Dong, David, Ah Long and Ah Shen, who give the best massage? Beside Ah Long who is a Malaysian, are the other 3 from China?

I believe each has his own strength and weakness. Personally I prefer Ah Dong and David. Can't remember about Ah Shen but Ah Dong and David are from China.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at zufu earlier around 7pm.

Had Ah Loong and he is tall like what some of them said. Pleasant looking... ehhh I think I'm better looking. lol

Anyway, the reason for me posting here tonight is to ask you guys to take caution when you all go there for massage. Like what many of the posters said, this place is a STRAIGHT joint and no hanky-panky. So don't try anything funny. Why do I say that?

Was in the middle of my massage when the masseur suddenly stopped and I heard him draw the curtain slightly. He was talking to another masseur (not sure who since I can't recognize his voice)

One of the customers, who had the last bed furthest in, apparently did something funny. As to what he did, I can't tell cause my bed was facing down lol.

But Ah Loong was telling the other masseur that the customer is siao one... Likes to look at guys. Then he went on the say he had that guy as a customer for several times. Then say nowadays all sorts of people also have.

So for those who frequent zufu, please don't try anything funny. I think the masseurs more or less like homophobic.

And how would I rate the skills of Ah Loong? He's not my kind of masseur I like, reason being, he uses his elbows like 80% of the session. And it's kind of boney... Pain sia. -_- And another thing is, he doesn't really do the front part (e.g chest, abs).

furthest bed in could either be David or Ah Dong.....

• 4 weeks later...

I tried Ah Chen (middle age) in ZuFu today, very good with his fingers, releases all my knots. But I noticed a tall guy, I asked about him, his name is Ah Loong, Malaysian, will try him next

Anyone try him before?

tried before.. massage skill not bad.. but not sensual as ah dong...

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage