Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Sorry guys i didnt ask for the masseur name. At first i was just wearing boxer shorts.. Then after around 15mins of massage the masseur pull down by boxer shorts. I thought he was just pulling it down as he was doing back massage but he pulled it and removed it completely. But i like being nude when doing full body massage. I'm more comfortable that way. I will definitely look for him the next time i will visit zufu.

David gave me a two hour body massage today, poor guy must be very tired, at one point he was dozing off while doing my hands.........I started to chat with him to keep him awake!! Its a tough job, please tip them, their share from the actual payment is very small!!!

i tipped when i last visited, what is the market rate of tipping? if it's personal to share, feel free to PM me. thanks!

Sorry guys i didnt ask for the masseur name. At first i was just wearing boxer shorts.. Then after around 15mins of massage the masseur pull down by boxer shorts. I thought he was just pulling it down as he was doing back massage but he pulled it and removed it completely. But i like being nude when doing full body massage. I'm more comfortable that way. I will definitely look for him the next time i will visit zufu.

Describe him?

Juz a curtain partition?nope.very uncomfy feeling.hehehe

I just strip down to my birthday suit. ;) Moreover, most of the masseurs & customers are men and it's a massage place - u can expect some people to be showing some skin. Also, if u keep yourself in the enclose place, where got pple purposely open the curtain to see what's happening inside? Lol....

There are quite a handful of straight massage parlours with male therapists: imperial Apple spa, green apple spa, Chinatown area, etc. so far I have not heard or found any shops in Sg that offer Thai massage by Thai males.

Be cool, like a breeze...

I've been to imperial apple, green apple and Zufu. Both imperial Apple and green Apple have private rooms. But imperial Apple private rooms have glass windows which is worst than Zufu. And Zufu is the cheapest among them.

The last few pages all on zufu. Are they not any other straight massage places with male masseurs? Any thai massage done by male masseurs, best, from thailand?

If you want exotic Thai massage, some outcall and incall masseurs in this forum are offering that. Be prepared to pay more $. I havent seen full fledge Thai massage shop here, only in JB where the options are plentiful.

David gave me a two hour body massage today, poor guy must be very tired, at one point he was dozing off while doing my hands.........I started to chat with him to keep him awake!! Its a tough job, please tip them, their share from the actual payment is very small!!!

I have the same experience with Ah Dong during my last 3 visits.  He would actually doze off while massaging....and there are signs.  He slows down and keep massaging the same spot and then stop totally for a couple of seconds.  Once he nods and lose balance, wakes up and continue to work as if nothing happen or assuming I did not notice.  Find it funny and frustrated at the same time. Overall, his massage skill is still good.  Have not tried David.

Hi top_suck, could you please describe how the masseur look like? Is he PRC? Small or big built? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

Had another 1.5 hr session with David yesterday and it was a disappointment. What has been said about him dozing off is true after all. During massage, he will suddenly have stoppages here & there. He also failed to massage my front. Very frustrating. I was made to wait for 10 mins for my session coz he got an earlier customer but my time with him ended up 10 mins earlier! It should be 10 mins more. Quality drop significantly and it is only my second visit. Now i will just stick to Honda at Pearls Centre and Kelvin at Chinatown Centre. Been at these 2 places more than twice and their sessions were never a disappointment.

Had another 1.5 hr session with David yesterday and it was a disappointment. What has been said about him dozing off is true after all. During massage, he will suddenly have stoppages here & there. He also failed to massage my front. Very frustrating. I was made to wait for 10 mins for my session coz he got an earlier customer but my time with him ended up 10 mins earlier! It should be 10 mins more. Quality drop significantly and it is only my second visit. Now i will just stick to Honda at Pearls Centre and Kelvin at Chinatown Centre. Been at these 2 places more than twice and their sessions were never a disappointment.

Thanks for sharing. I was actually planning to make an appointment for tmr evening. Guess it's also the time of the appointment, if too late, the masseurs may be tired. WIll probably try day time on weekends.

How much is Honda or Kelvin? any tipping?

I am really curious if the masseur earn more for serving more customers, excluding tips.

Seems only David or Ahdong are popular here and i can imagine they both are much busier than others.

I had David a month ago, he was actually very good. I think time of booking is important. If he has already massage many clients earlier on he would be presumably TIRED.

Many places do not give the workers a break, they usually make appointments back to back trying to squeeze in as many appointments as possible.

Just my humble feedback.

I still miss my AH KIAT from Rule Of Thumb, and SIAO CHANG from Havelock Road - both have resigned.

I had David a month ago, he was actually very good. I think time of booking is important. If he has already massage many clients earlier on he would be presumably TIRED.

Many places do not give the workers a break, they usually make appointments back to back trying to squeeze in as many appointments as possible.

Just my humble feedback.

I still miss my AH KIAT from Rule Of Thumb, and SIAO CHANG from Havelock Road - both have resigned.

This place appeared to be a shop operated by PRCs. So, im not surprised if the workers didnt have ample rest and break. Therefore, if afraid cant do a good job, dun accept 1.5hr session. One hour will do. As mentioned, the time of booking is also important. Dun book after 4pm as by then quality will go down the drain. Just my after thought...

Which massage shop is this?

Honda (cuter than David) is based in People's Park Complex working in 养心殿 at Level 3. Kelvin (gachi-muchi type) is the owner of 1069 massage at Chinatown Complex, Blk 4, Sago Lane Level 2. I usually tip Honda $5 (acceptable as no hanky-panky) and $0 for Kelvin as his rates are the higher side. Both are pure good str8 massage. Alternatively, can try Tony (mature, late 30s) from One One Reflexology (gay-friendly joint and i tip $10).

Honda (cuter than David) is based in People's Park Complex working in 养心殿 at Level 3. Kelvin (gachi-muchi type) is the owner of 1069 massage at Chinatown Complex, Blk 4, Sago Lane Level 2. I usually tip Honda $5 (acceptable as no hanky-panky) and $0 for Kelvin as his rates are the higher side. Both are pure good str8 massage. Alternatively, can try Tony (mature, late 30s) from One One Reflexology (gay-friendly joint and i tip $10).

Where is Honda from and how old is he? What style of massage (tcm, thai or indonesian) is he providing?

What you meant by gachi-muchi type?

Btw, is there any massage parlous that provide manhood massage (not HE) in Singapore or JB?

Where is Honda from and how old is he? What style of massage (tcm, thai or indonesian) is he providing?

What you meant by gachi-muchi type?

Btw, is there any massage parlous that provide manhood massage (not HE) in Singapore or JB?

Honda is a M'sian Chinese in his late 20s or early 30s. He provides hard TCM kind of massage from the shop that he worked at People's Park.

Gachimuchi is a term that literally means "muscular chubby," which refers to big, bulky body types that are very muscular, but also have a good amount of fat. Kelvin fits this description.

So far in Singapore according to me, only Kelvin's shop provides manhood massage. Update me if there are others that provide too. But most freelance and home based masseurs do provide that massage type. In JB there are freelancers too, but their skills are just so-so. There is a shop in JB but the charges are ex, shop is out of the way and massage done by a trained lady :(

U have to check more on this section of the forum to learn more.

Edited by Mando

Honda is a M'sian Chinese in his late 20s or early 30s. He provides hard TCM kind of massage from the shop that he worked at People's Park.

Gachimuchi is a term that literally means "muscular chubby," which refers to big, bulky body types that are very muscular, but also have a good amount of fat. Kelvin fits this description.

So far in Singapore according to me, only Kelvin's shop provides manhood massage. Update me if there are others that provide too. But most freelance and home based masseurs do provide that massage type. In JB there are freelancers too, but their skills are just so-so. There is a shop in JB but the charges are ex, shop is out of the way and massage done by a trained lady :(

U have to check more on this section of the forum to learn more.

Mando

Thanks for your explanation.

Definitely not looking for a lady for manhood massage.

Those freelancers who provide manhood massage were just some HE only.

Where is Kelvin's shop? He is the owner of the perlour?

Mando

Thanks for your explanation.

Definitely not looking for a lady for manhood massage.

Those freelancers who provide manhood massage were just some HE only.

Where is Kelvin's shop? He is the owner of the perlour?

You can read my earlier posts for more info. :)

Went for a 1.5hr massage at one one reflexology. The ambiance was nice and was accomodated nicely. Was completely satisfied and happy of tony's massage skills.. We had a little chit chat during the massage. And he gave tips and stretching recommendations after the massage.. Such a nice guy.. Was happy at the end. Lol. Surely be back there..

Just tried Honda for 1.5 hours. Pleasant guy. Be warned this is a TCM style of massage which involves pressing at the 穴位. Throughout the massage I was grimacing in 酸痛麻. At the end of it, tight muscle felt lightened and loosened. Only time which I dozed off is during the head massage. No slacking and Honda regularly checks if strength is ok. Tipped at the end of session which he seemed surprised. General ambience is not conducive as the foot massages are right outside the room. Chatter and music can be loud at times. Hygiene and cleanliness is top notch. Was given a pair of boxers which I wore and towels smelt fresh. Will go back if I need a hard rub down.

Went for a 1.5hr massage at one one reflexology. The ambiance was nice and was accomodated nicelhy. Was completely satisfied and happy of tony's massage skills.. We had a little chit chat during the massage. And he gave tips and stretching recommendations after the massage.. Such a nice guy.. Was happy at the end. Lol. Surely be back there..

Top-suck, where is one one located? Tony is from where and type of massage he provides? Care to share a little more. Thanks

Went to zufu last may 24 around 6pm. Good massage for 90 mins. Though its a str8t massage spa when the masseur notice my hard on he knows what to do.. A little touchie touchie makes me more hard.. Many time he touches mine and stroke sometime.. There was no happy ending but after the massage when he leaves the cubicle i managed to release by myself. Still completely satisfied with the service. Will come back soon...

I would love to know which therapist was this ;)

To me, Kelvin is overrated and the fakeness is not something I like. 

But I don't want to comment openly, you can pm me and I will tell you my experience because everybody likes their massage differently, maybe it's suitable for you but for me, I'll never return. 

You are better off with a real massage with: Honda from yang xin dian, Max from Green Apple or Mad from Imperial Apple. 

These are the three straight guys who can give the best massages - confirm plus chop. But please be decent with them, you wan sensual, play play, don't bother and I think we should also stop hoping that naughty rendezvous can happen at straight massage shops.

Honestly, they read these forums, one of them told me he's a little creeped out. But what to do - need to earn money.  

To me, Kelvin is overrated and the fakeness is not something I like.

But I don't want to comment openly, you can pm me and I will tell you my experience because everybody likes their massage differently, maybe it's suitable for you but for me, I'll never return.

You are better off with a real massage with: Honda from yang xin dian, Max from Green Apple or Mad from Imperial Apple.

These are the three straight guys who can give the best massages - confirm plus chop. But please be decent with them, you wan sensual, play play, don't bother and I think we should also stop hoping that naughty rendezvous can happen at straight massage shops.

Honestly, they read these forums, one of them told me he's a little creeped out. But what to do - need to earn money.

Can't agree more.

I've tried all the four therapists mentioned.

MAD and Honda also rate very very high in my book.

I also tried AH KIAT at Rule Of Thumb - super skill -  ( Beach Road) but he has left and I did try to call him but his number is no longer in use.

Another good place (no hanky panky ) is OD Wellness at Neil Road.

Siao Chang ( Havelock Road) is another good masseur, somehow his desire to earn tips - masked his skills. This place has since close down.

Zufu - David and Ah Dong ( I never tried him ) have been mentioned here in this forum many times, David is not bad.

If you have any other places ( masseurs) please do share the info. 

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage