Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Ya.... 养心殿 is in people's park complex. Not Pearl Centre. when there once one to two years ago. Assigned me a green bird n told me experience one... very disappointed

My bad got the location wrong. The place is reasonable and they have some good masseurs, you won't be disappointed. The key is to select yourself.

Guest cdlover

I am wondering if there is some good spa around used to frequent golden finger at jalan besar but its closed now any recommendations guys

Guest Sport-coholic

Just went zufu and it was good. When the masseur was at the counter, I was wondering if I should tip the masseur.

David is cuter, his massage is 6~7/10, had Ah Dong once, his massage is better, 

Last night I had a massage with David. 

As he did not provide disposable shorts and I don not want oil on my underwear I lie down NUDE, David just covered me up with a towel.

It was just a curtain partitioned room.

Massage skill was not too bad, I like his BUTT massage, not sure why he concentrated quite a long time at that area.

Maybe I did mention I have lower back pain.

Actually when u "spread ur legs a little" when he is doing  the butt massage he seems to massage harder ( LOL ).

The best part of the massage was towards the end when he climbed on top of your back and use his knees to finish off the massage.

I wanted a 90 mins but he was booked thus I settle for a 60 mins massage.

There was no time to do the front.

Price - S$46/- ( worth the visit ) 

Tips ?  I did tip him .. i left the money with  the counter lady, as David was rushing off to do another client.

Would I go back ? YES !

Edited by inbody123

Just tried David for 1.5 hours body massage and I must say it has to be one of the best massages so far. much attention is paid to my lower left back which is constantly strained from slip disc. Pressure is just right for me. And no idle time during 1.5 hours. Various unique strokes were used. I will give a high rating of 9/10. It will be full marks frim me if he takes the initiative to check with customer on his pressure. And be more personable before and after the service.

Tried Ah Dong previously, about half a year ago. He's more customer oriented and talked about some basic stretching exercises after massage.

Just my 2 cents.

Just tried David for 1.5 hours body massage and I must say it has to be one of the best massages so far. much attention is paid to my lower left back which is constantly strained from slip disc. Pressure is just right for me. And no idle time during 1.5 hours. Various unique strokes were used. I will give a high rating of 9/10. It will be full marks frim me if he takes the initiative to check with customer on his pressure. And be more personable before and after the service.

Tried Ah Dong previously, about half a year ago. He's more customer oriented and talked about some basic stretching exercises after massage.

Just my 2 cents.

I think this is only your personal opinion, my waist problem is because of his help to get better, his knowledge of professional massage to let a person fear. Please don't comment by personal preferences! Ah Dong is the best!

Isn't saying Ah Dong being the best also your personal opinion? :)

Guest Lesterph

Tried incall service str8 massage shop in west, he did a good TCM Tui Na, Shiatsu, deep tissue and Swedish massage for body relaxation, PM me for contact if you are keen.

Tks Ivan. I went there for 2 hours full body massage, he has improved a lot on skillful massage techni after shifted to the new place and so much different from others. Thumb up...Thanks.

Tks Ivan. I went there for 2 hours full body massage, he has improved a lot on skillful massage techni after shifted to the new place and so much different from others. Thumb up...Thanks.

I belived last time the moderator already warned this Ivan about his postings. It was mentioned that Lesterph and Ivan and a few more member postings are from the same IP address.

Moderator - pls take a look at this. He did it again.

Tried incall service str8 massage shop in west, he did a good TCM Tui Na, Shiatsu, deep tissue and Swedish massage for body relaxation, PM me for contact if you are keen.

The above 2 IP address are identical. 

They are replying to their own post.

Members are advised to read with caution.

Sitogang, did you and your friend have HE after tried?

Ivan, thanks for the recommendation.

Sitogang, I guessed it depend on individual personal liking. Yesterday I booked him again, as usual his customers were one after another. I found his massage skill is good and understand the customer needs.

Ivan, today I hv tried the masseur you recommended, the service was excellent and HE.

Heroman, please do not get the wrong message for friends sharing the comments about the masseur in this topic! LoL..

Apparently, the above 3 person shares the same IP.

This is getting fishy.

Members please practice caution on what is posted by this 3 nicks.

What does sharing the same IP means?

1. They are the same person

2. They share the same router / Internet provider / domain

3. They could be 1 or 3 person sharing same computer/ipad but login using different nick

4.  It's rather deceptive if it was posted as if they don't know each other or when they try to promote a particular service.

Will leave it to members to decide for themselves.

Had David for 1.5h couple of days back. Find his skill is very good and professional. Definetly going back.

It is true. I got David today for 1.5 hours and his massage was very good. I like the way he kneaded my back and buttock areas. Towards the end, he kneaded my pelvic area near to the groin. So shiok... lol. He had a pleasant personality and the bonus point is that he is quite nice looking. Must be mid 20 or late 20s. No hanky panky in this joint.. ;)

It is true. I got David today for 1.5 hours and his massage was very good. I like the way he kneaded my back and buttock areas. Towards the end, he kneaded my pelvic area near to the groin. So shiok... lol. He had a pleasant personality and the bonus point is that he is quite nice looking. Must be mid 20 or late 20s. No hanky panky in this joint.. ;)

Mid20s to late20s?

Did you see him in the dark? Lol

What does sharingarrow-10x10.png the same IP means?

1. They are the same person

2. They sharearrow-10x10.png the same router / Internet provider / domain

3. They could be 1 or 3 person sharingarrow-10x10.png same computer/ipad but loginarrow-10x10.png using different nick

4.  It's rather deceptive if it was posted as if they don't know each other or when they try to promote a particular service.

Will leave it to members to decide for themselves.

G_M, I m surprised by sharing my recommenmdation and experience resulted in this return, here is the clarification;

1. No, there are not the same person, we know each others thru BW after my recommendation.

2. Yes, is there anything wrong for WB friends meet up to share the experience and commented in the forums using the same WIFI router? 

3. No, we have our own devices to access BW.

4. Not only 2 persons given the positive feedback on my recommendation and there are members sharing the commented in the same topic too, are they using the same IP or same person?

Knowing by sharing the info is sensitive to some members, I did not share it openly in the forums to avoid inadequate issue.

This forum is open to all for comment and recommendation, as long I did not offend any BW guidelines or posting any ads, I leave it to BW friends to decide whether they are interested in my recommendation by sending me a PM. If Not, just ignore it.

Thank you and sorry if caused any inconvenient to you.

Went to zufu last may 24 around 6pm. Good massage for 90 mins. Though its a str8t massage spa when the masseur notice my hard on he knows what to do.. A little touchie touchie makes me more hard.. Many time he touches mine and stroke sometime.. There was no happy ending but after the massage when he leaves the cubicle i managed to release by myself. Still completely satisfied with the service. Will come back soon...

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage