Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 3/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, firefight said:

Just went to Rejuv Footwork. The men's side seems to be at the new branch as I was led to cross the road. It didn't seem busy there.

The new place is similar to a more spacious and newer zufu.  Had an hour session body massage with oil at $50. The guy I had was Chinese and looks fit. He does know his basics well but had to use quite a lot of oil. Wasn't sure if it was the quality or I'm just too dry after a swim...But he mentioned that I could go shower if I need. I declined though so he helped me wiped a little. I will go again to the new branch since it is on the way and am OK with this guy. Haha.

Saw any 60+ male masseur there during your visit? 

On 3/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, KONG said:

That the place where Don use to work, check the place conducive before going.

The new segment is much more conducive as described.

On 3/4/2022 at 7:27 AM, olderisgood75 said:

Saw any 60+ male masseur there during your visit? 

I didn't leh. I don't think the counter uncle is a masseur? Haha. 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:18 AM, firefight said:

The new segment is much more conducive as described.

I didn't leh. I don't think the counter uncle is a masseur? Haha. 

Thx for posting! Everytime u update this thread U save me money, haha...

👍

On 3/4/2022 at 1:57 PM, firefight said:

Use the search function to see some postings. Personally I have a voucher to use there but haven't found time to do so.

Same here. I have bought a package and left around $100 left. Need to use it by mid of the year before the value expires. Was thinking of going and not renewing the package as sometimes, it is tough to find time to go town to have a massage.

On 3/7/2022 at 1:35 AM, gpfun said:

Same here. I have bought a package and left around $100 left. Need to use it by mid of the year before the value expires. Was thinking of going and not renewing the package as sometimes, it is tough to find time to go town to have a massage.

I used to have a package but then later realised not such a good deal.

When the massage price increases, your remaining package, being valued in $ credits instead of number of 60min sessions (or other combinations), become worth less. But at least this part is transparent.

If your remaining credits are not enough for one session, you will be charged non-member price, unless you renew your package.

That’s some time ago though.

On 3/10/2022 at 7:44 PM, firefight said:

I was at zufu today and got a good sensual massage 60mins.

Back: Very repeated but useful strokes for muscle recovery (I swim and do weights). 

Arms: only my armpit was touched, no arms massage. 

Butt: Only the upper line and the thigh side was massaged a bit. Professionally done. 

Legs: Tried tickling my upper thighs and strength was significantly dropped for my legs. A little disappointment as my thighs were sore from swimming. Some brushing of my package from the inside thigh massage. Some pressing of the inside accupoints of my groin (the points where it connects to the legs) but could have been more strength.

Chest: Felt some ache from my chest middle line as he pressed. Too bad he didn't stretch my shoulders from the front by pressing down. Kept repeating this step from the lower abdomen to the chest. 

Abdomen: Kept swirling my tummy and brush against my tool simultaneously. Hot but repeated quite some time..Maybe more than 5mins.

Overall I felt some ache relief for my tiring muscles and my inner groins plus it was also a very good rest for a quiet afternoon hence thumbs up for today.

Thank you for reading my review.

Tried him twice.

On 3/10/2022 at 7:44 PM, firefight said:

I was at zufu today and got a good sensual massage 60mins.

Back: Very repeated but useful strokes for muscle recovery (I swim and do weights). 

Arms: only my armpit was touched, no arms massage. 

Butt: Only the upper line and the thigh side was massaged a bit. Professionally done. 

Legs: Tried tickling my upper thighs and strength was significantly dropped for my legs. A little disappointment as my thighs were sore from swimming. Some brushing of my package from the inside thigh massage. Some pressing of the inside accupoints of my groin (the points where it connects to the legs) but could have been more strength.

Chest: Felt some ache from my chest middle line as he pressed. Too bad he didn't stretch my shoulders from the front by pressing down. Kept repeating this step from the lower abdomen to the chest. 

Abdomen: Kept swirling my tummy and brush against my tool simultaneously. Hot but repeated quite some time..Maybe more than 5mins.

Overall I felt some ache relief for my tiring muscles and my inner groins plus it was also a very good rest for a quiet afternoon hence thumbs up for today.

Thank you for reading my review.

Which guy?

On 3/14/2022 at 5:42 PM, neoeros said:

who would u guys recommend at zufu. someone manly and allows u to be comfortable?

If you happen to see the dark skinned slim uncle at the counter I think he would be your 'manly' type.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, greg90 said:

Can someone nice DM me any recommendation for NL ION, Chijmes or RQ for a clean, sensual massage? :) Or any other location that has a nice private room? No hanky panky, just massage though.  

All NL body massage are done in private rooms.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, greg90 said:

Can someone nice DM me any recommendation for NL ION, Chijmes or RQ for a clean, sensual massage? :) Or any other location that has a nice private room? No hanky panky, just massage though.  

Sure anot u want clean one in the private room or u r looking for fun at a safe place? Hehe.jk jk

I was at NL Orchard Point today for 1h massage and got a meaty dude. He pointed out I needed an accupoint massage instead as I had a frozen back. Actually I don't feel very ache la. But I insisted on oil. He did cover most areas but avoided groin areas. The closest were the part of the back above the butt cheeks and the side of the thighs. For the legs massage he didn't go very high up into the inner thighs but he did climb on the bed to press. So you do feel some spreading. 

The shoulder massage was much lesser than usual vs other therapists as he concentrated my lower back. Guess I should have communicated more with him.

There was not much front massage due to lack of time but he helped me stretched my legs by lifting and pushing/pulling them.

Overall the massage was OK but I promised to go again next week got accupoint massage (指壓)

My review for Kungfu Wellness:

1. Tidy, nice and quiet place in town

2. For body massage: they have several beds in the same hall with foot massage chairs. The beds are separated by curtain - but quite spacious.  The beds are large and quite comfortable.

3. Masseur: Mine was slim and average height.  Very polite.

4. Skill:  I asked for strong pressure but his ‘strong’ was similar to ‘medium’ by most masseurs in the chain brands.  Could hear the wrist cracking sound when he tried to give more strength - so I guess his power was not generated from his core so his wrist was overloaded.  His stroke was very slow but not building up along my muscles because again he did not have enough strength.

5. During the massage: wouldn’t say I enjoy it because of the above + the cold aircon (I think it was 22-23 deg C. Coz everything is in the same hall so cannot adjust temperature just for 1 customer) + the silicon face cushion (it created pressure on my eye balls regardless how I adjusted it).

6. AFTER THE MASSAGE: Felt surprisingly good and relaxed - magic! (I go massage every week but haven’t experienced this for very long).

7. Customer service: They give each customer a free liang teh bottle.  Masseurs don’t seem to expect any tips coz my masseur disappeared immediately after his job is done. 
8. To answer the biggest question in your mind right now: NO - just look at the short below. They really live up to their Cat. 1 licence.

Will I return? - Yes if the bed has an electric blanket (like in Natureland), my operating temperature is 27-28 deg C.

————

Okay, it’s time for bed and dream of my regular ‘young sweet thing’ masseur - now only China can produce this quality 😗.

958EBA0D-C250-4358-83B8-8C3B0E6FD590.jpeg

Edited by lamama

On 3/19/2022 at 8:44 AM, olderisgood75 said:

Toa Payoh Lor 4 TCM shop where yuan shifu used to work at. 

The boss is a specs guy, with moustache and beer belly. Seems like there is another 60s part time worker there. Anyone know his name? 

TIA

Can pm me the shop name?

On 3/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, firefight said:

Just went to Rejuv Footwork. The men's side seems to be at the new branch as I was led to cross the road. It didn't seem busy there.

The new place is similar to a more spacious and newer zufu.  Had an hour session body massage with oil at $50. The guy I had was Chinese and looks fit. He does know his basics well but had to use quite a lot of oil. Wasn't sure if it was the quality or I'm just too dry after a swim...But he mentioned that I could go shower if I need. I declined though so he helped me wiped a little. I will go again to the new branch since it is on the way and am OK with this guy. Haha.

I called to ask about the difference between the traditional massage ($85 for 90 mins) and the abdomen massage ($120 for 90 mins). The lady mentioned that the traditional one ($85) only covers the shoulders, back, and legs. No ass and no front. The abdomen massage is the one that covers the whole body 🤣

That being said, I find it on the high end liao... Cos Natureland/Emperor and those larger establishments are only charging like $90 for 90 mins. Correct me if I'm wrong lol

On 3/21/2022 at 10:36 AM, greysnow said:

I called to ask about the difference between the traditional massage ($85 for 90 mins) and the abdomen massage ($120 for 90 mins). The lady mentioned that the traditional one ($85) only covers the shoulders, back, and legs. No ass and no front. The abdomen massage is the one that covers the whole body 🤣

That being said, I find it on the high end liao... Cos Natureland/Emperor and those larger establishments are only charging like $90 for 90 mins. Correct me if I'm wrong lol

You are right man.

But I am okay without the front massage.

Currently I'm a member of NL plus Zufu is okay for my quick afternoon massage so Rejuv will be more of an alternative choice if the former choices aren't available.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:36 AM, greysnow said:

I suspect this new branch caters largely to the gay clientele even though there are also female therapists.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:04 PM, Forumer said:

I suspect this new branch caters largely to the gay clientele even though there are also female therapists.

The entire chain seems to be doing really well that they decided to take this plunge?

Edited by firefight

Well, if they are catering to the gay clientele, then there must be something that will attract them be to be returning customers. Else, for that kind of price, I think I will be better off elsewhere that is pocket-friendly and yet satisfying at the same time.

Maybe those who tried the abdomen massage one can review here, whether it's worth the price tag lol

I mean just massaging of the ass and abdomen may not necessary be sensual mah. So, I wonder what's so special for the price to be pricier than other establishments.