Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

It seems to me that being able to be naked is quite important for some members here. Some are even keen to know what extra services are provided. Please bear in mind for masseurs who are employed by an establishment they are afraid to lose their job; if caught going beyond boundaries that endanger the license of their employers. So please don't harbor such motives or tempt any of them with generous tips. But I would say that giving hand job is pretty common; and generally acceptable. Please note that masseurs in spas are usually work permit holders and losing a job affects not only them but their families whom they sent money every month.

On 7/7/2022 at 9:08 AM, iKneadyou said:

Hey guys! I’m a 32 year old, Singaporean male massage therapist. Do outcalls only at your convenience. Can be your room or hotel. It’s a full body Swedish massage. Do hit me up via telegram : iKneadyou :)

Why are you posting in this thread which has nothing to do with you?

1 warning point awarded.

You have your own thread, use your thread 

Why are you advertising here?

On 7/2/2022 at 12:45 PM, Derek87 said:

Looking for recommendations for therapists at NL Chijmes, Robertson quay and valley point. Give me a PM if you have any please! 

Visited Chijmes and RQ - the masseurs were very professional, unfortunately no naked allowed 

Eversince I recommended the services of No. 7 at Thong Thai and, Jason and Mike of Blossom Spa; I have been receiving private texts asking about their looks, age, sensual or not, and whether they provide HE? This to me is very strange when for a start you want to go to a straight spa. A straight spa to me means a spa that has both male and female masseurs or just only female masseurs. Personally I avoid those spa that have only female masseurs or those that have a dark glass shop front with a photo of a sexy woman.

Providing sexual services at spa is prohibited in Singapore; those who do it takes a risk. However most places would be quite willing to do a handjob and nothing more.

As for physical looks, No.7 of Thong Thai, Jason and Mike are all above average; and their age range from late 20s to mid 30s. At both these places the massage is done nude. As for any hanky and panky; its for you to find out and show respect if they pushed your hands away. It's true that different customers receive differentiated service from the masseur; depending on the chemistry.

Please stopped sending me private texts; I shall stop replying.

Was at wanlin just now
I booked H** for my appt as my usual go-to A** wasn't available for booking.

H** is a small sized guy. He used a lot of finger press and abit of elbow. For 1hr of massage everything is on the back side. He keeps topping up massage oil. Not sure what's the point...

No 2nd half turnover or stretches as he repeated some sequences.

He got me an oversized shorts so the initial phase of my massage my butt was exposed for some time. He did some work on the glutes but nothing else much.

I didn't give a tip as I didn't feel the effort..

I decided to go to wanlin to try the massage as I was curious how they fair.

I booked an appointment for 1.5 hours with cupping with James whom I can't tell where he is from (prob local or Malaysian) as he is a man of few words (which I am fine as I went there for massage purpose only). I paid $95 in total, including the cupping.

I guess many would have known already, the body massage and the feet reflex is separate, hence I was ushered into one of the curtained rooms. It is a little small to move around (need to take off/put on clothes etc).  There were hangers and some storage space for your clothes and your wallets etc. Oh, I had an oversized shorts to wear as well for the massage:D  You will be convered on the parts that are not massaged with a towel, but it wasn't too think so by 60 minutes I was feeling a little cold lol. 

For the massage, it was not the extremely hard (maybe compared to say soul & sole) type but James managed to hit most of the knots on my body. I guess my muscles on my back is really tight, so the masseur could hit the points. Yes, he also uses elbow and thumbs mostly. Since the strength is not very hard kind, so the pain is quite bearable. For my case, there wasn't a lot of "hand sliding" on my back as how Swedish massage was done. 

As I have opted for additional cupping, it was done during the massage. I guess my back was really bad, I could see most points were dark red on the parts the cups were placed :(

During massage, you can also hear some music in the background, so it's pretty relaxing.

Overall, I think the place and experience is okay, there isn't any "wow factors", i.e. ordinary massage parlor. I heard someone sneezed and coughed, and some conversations during massage, albeit not very loud.I hope they were not covid symptoms 😅

Since I had insomnia for 2 days prior, I thought the massage helped in my sleeping yesterday night. 

Oh yes, no hanky panky. Pure massage only. :) 

Experience: 9/10

Ambience: 7/10

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 9/10

Price: 9/10

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 7/16/2022 at 4:19 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I booked an appointment for 1.5 hours with cupping with James whom I can't tell where he is from (prob local or Malaysian) as he is a man of few words (which I am fine as I went there for massage purpose only). I paid $95 in total, including the cupping.

I guess many would have known already, the body massage and the feet reflex is separate, hence I was ushered into one of the curtained rooms. It is a little small to move around (need to take off/put on clothes etc).  There were hangers and some storage space for your clothes and your wallets etc. Oh, I had an oversized shorts to wear as well for the massage:D  You will be convered on the parts that are not massaged with a towel, but it wasn't too think so by 60 minutes I was feeling a little cold lol. 

For the massage, it was not the extremely hard (maybe compared to say soul & sole) type but James managed to hit most of the knots on my body. I guess my muscles on my back is really tight, so the masseur could hit the points. Yes, he also uses elbow and thumbs mostly. Since the strength is not very hard kind, so the pain is quite bearable. For my case, there wasn't a lot of "hand sliding" on my back as how Swedish massage was done. 

As I have opted for additional cupping, it was done during the massage. I guess my back was really bad, I could see most points were dark red on the parts the cups were placed :(

During massage, you can also hear some music in the background, so it's pretty relaxing.

Overall, I think the place and experience is okay, there isn't any "wow factors", i.e. ordinary massage parlor. I heard someone sneezed and coughed, and some conversations during massage, albeit not very loud.I hope they were not covid symptoms 😅

Since I had insomnia for 2 days prior, I thought the massage helped in my sleeping yesterday night. 

thanks for the review! James was the only therapist I feel like trying at Wan Lin based on the photos 😆

I'm finishing my Wanlin trials... Two more to go and I will be done. 

Today I was with Nick for 90mins. A very standard experience with very standard strokes. Not too helpful for those who need those pinpointed acupressure. One more off the list...

On 7/19/2022 at 7:40 AM, ashleydamien said:

Hi guys,

Planning to get a massage from NL this coming week. Any therapist to recommend from NL- CHIJMES/RQ/ORCHARD?

Thanks!

I have tried recently LT twice and honestly, it was quite bad. 

On 7/16/2022 at 4:19 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Ditto this. Tried James and I prefer his style, not too hard. Professional. As mentioned, he don't talk much but that's OK. 

I also saw Zico, he's the lean fit type. Might try him next time.

On 7/28/2022 at 2:33 AM, CedricGreg said:

Any good male masseur to recommend for Ion, Liat towers, Orchard Point and Chijmes outlets for sensual massage? Thanks in advance!:thumb:

This year Jan i called NatureLand Orchard P & booked for a male Masseur called: Disney. 

He's gay, 

39yo, same age as me, 

& does very strong strokes & pressing. STRICTLY NO HE MASSAGE!!!

On 7/28/2022 at 10:14 AM, 30yochinese said:

This year Jan i called NatureLand Orchard P & booked for a male Masseur called: Disney. 

He's gay, 

39yo, same age as me, 

& does very strong strokes & pressing. STRICTLY NO HE MASSAGE!!!

He did a good massage for me. But I didn't know he was on our side too. Just felt he was friendly and professional.

Just had a massage at Wanlin with 7. He has very good strength as he seems like quite a meaty dude. The tuina part is quite rough so if you guys need it to tone down then go ahead. He is OK to pull the shorts down to massage the butt. Mine was left exposed for some time. Haha. On the downside he used the oil super liberally to massage my back and shoulders. One of the best for shoulders I should say but it could also be my shoulders were very tense from the swimming and gumming..

I wished he could massage more of my thighs though.. his finger squeezed quite hard on my legs and it was really very achy so in my mind I was like owwww. 

Lastly the chest massage was unique - he did the upper chest more and also used his arms to spread the chest (maybe it is part of my shoulders treatment even though I didn't request)...

Would try again next time but shorter.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, firefight said:

Just had a massage at Wanlin with 7. He has very good strength as he seems like quite a meaty dude. The tuina part is quite rough so if you guys need it to tone down then go ahead. He is OK to pull the shorts down to massage the butt. Mine was left exposed for some time. Haha. On the downside he used the oil super liberally to massage my back and shoulders. One of the best for shoulders I should say but it could also be my shoulders were very tense from the swimming and gumming..

I wished he could massage more of my thighs though.. his finger squeezed quite hard on my legs and it was really very achy so in my mind I was like owwww. 

Lastly the chest massage was unique - he did the upper chest more and also used his arms to spread the chest (maybe it is part of my shoulders treatment even though I didn't request)...

Would try again next time but shorter.

Hi, Is he the same 7 from Rejuv? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 12:06 AM, woodwood said:

Any recommendations for sports massage. I pulled my lower back 😭

1stly, sorry to hear about ur back... i hope u get well soon 😘I won't recommend u SPORTS MASSAGE coz u need years of gtg a Professional Cert & it needs to be accredited.

Instead i will share with u 2 years of my best Masseur at the 3rd floor of people -park -complex who have experience "MANAGING" such injuries... U described... but these 4 amazing Masseur will also advice U to see a PhysioTherapist***

Mr Lim Tui Na Centre: Ricky or JiaJun

TeoChew.Ming Massage Ctr: Jodie or Tracy.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:13 PM, Rnnr said:

Just had a 90mins body massage in zuyue yishun

Hi, may I know what is the name of the masseur?

I went to try out ZuYue Yishun for 90min massage but was assigned a Malay Uncle and the massage was so so only.

I saw from their website that they have other branches like in AMK, anyone tried there before?

On 8/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, SSSSS said:

funan 

soul & sole's closed.

anybody know where two massaeur go?

please send DM and  share massage experiences.

Before they closed i had my last massage with Jamus and asked him where he’ll be after. He said he’ll go back to his hometown in Malaysia..And Philip will be in Shuang Spa in chinatown..

Was at WL today. Got this guy Z*** his pic is very outdated I guess - he is now hunky and have a good clean face. Strength is fantastic and does long strokes so you will feel really relaxed and yet owwww at the same time. He uses elbows, arms, hands, knees (love that) and will find your knots and smoothen it out. Adding him to my list definitely. :)

On 8/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, firefight said:

Was at WL today. Got this guy Z*** his pic is very outdated I guess - he is now hunky and have a good clean face. Strength is fantastic and does long strokes so you will feel really relaxed and yet owwww at the same time. He uses elbows, arms, hands, knees (love that) and will find your knots and smoothen it out. Adding him to my list definitely. :)

Must try ah.. where is this WL haha