Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 6/15/2022 at 1:55 PM, cutejack said:

Nice

Did he continue eating the content after opening?

Not for me haha.

Maybe cos I not frequent regular. But at least I was massaged with curtain.

Edited by firefight

On 6/15/2022 at 3:57 PM, Since u r here said:

actually i think for straight massage, hardly anyone would touch our bum right?

I prefer to have curtains too

Supposed to massage the upper part of the bum and the muscles along the line of the bottom of the bum. I learnt in my Thai massage class.

Visited Rejuv recently. They have a new guy called Tiger. He is an experienced masseur who relieved and knots. Again, all is strictly professional so don't expect anything else. Price is a little on e high side st 85. Not excessive but no where near cheap. However, I think e session was worth the price. When walking in, saw the infamous Seven. Seven is from CHN but a little bengish look and slightly tan. Tiger is slightly muscular and slightly fair. Can shower if you want and yes only curtains are used as partitions. Hope this helps.

On 6/15/2022 at 5:20 PM, zara_boi said:

Visited Rejuv recently. They have a new guy called Tiger. He is an experienced masseur who relieved and knots. Again, all is strictly professional so don't expect anything else. Price is a little on e high side st 85. Not excessive but no where near cheap. However, I think e session was worth the price. When walking in, saw the infamous Seven. Seven is from CHN but a little bengish look and slightly tan. Tiger is slightly muscular and slightly fair. Can shower if you want and yes only curtains are used as partitions. Hope this helps.

I guess he was the topless guy I saw.

You all don't find price at Rejuv ex ah? It's consider on the steep side for me liao lol

I mean if you compare the full body massage which includes the tummy and butt, you need to fork out $85 for 1 hour and I only spend like $65 or so at Green Apple/Natureland/Imperial which covers those area as well 🤔

And the massage at Rejuv isn't exceptionally good I'd say unless you all had really good strokes from the masseurs there 

On 6/15/2022 at 6:08 PM, greysnow said:

You all don't find price at Rejuv ex ah? It's consider on the steep side for me liao lol

I mean if you compare the full body massage which includes the tummy and butt, you need to fork out $85 for 1 hour and I only spend like $65 or so at Green Apple/Natureland/Imperial which covers those area as well 🤔

And the massage at Rejuv isn't exceptionally good I'd say unless you all had really good strokes from the masseurs there 

D Gaut Green Apple any recommendations? I work near CHIJMES so already am NL member.

Rejux $85 includes happy ending lol

Agree. What's annoying was the counter lady said theirs are of higher quality than others. Really it depends on individual masseur. Usually different masseur have different skill even if they are with the same company. 

I wonder if there are company who train their staff and have consistent skills. 

Was near Bugis and had some time before my next appointment. Went to zufu but the male masseurs were all engaged.

Went to one of the shops near Ah Chew dessert (do a search in the forum, i think there's a thread here, please do not ask me hahaha) and there were 2 male masseurs. One of them I tried previously so I went for the new guy.

Massage skills was mediocre, no idea if he was just tired or the skills was just not there. It was more like a touch and go thing all round my back. Half the massage was done dry even though I opted for oil massage. He told me it will be the later half 😵

The oil massage was also pretty normal I'd say, but he can do leg massage pretty well. The calves and soles were quite solid.

Overall, I think the older guy has better skills? Then again, it's subjective 😆

just done my massage at sole & soul just now. The receptionist lady still remembers my name despite not going there for quite a long time already hahaha.  Was massaged my Jamus with his usual deep and strong presses and casual brushing of my crack though not the teasing type. But still a good massage for me 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

On 6/21/2022 at 8:41 PM, thkr said:

oh.. that's referring seven went wanlin.

Oh wow okok. Is his name in Wan Lin still Seven? Anyway he is not the only one Rejuv went Wanlin. Another massuer I cant recall his name went there. By the way the Wanlin website doesnt display all massuers yeah.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:42 PM, woodwood said:

Oh wow okok. Is his name in Wan Lin still Seven? Anyway he is not the only one Rejuv went Wanlin. Another massuer I cant recall his name went there. By the way the Wanlin website doesnt display all massuers yeah.

if you select body massage, he wont appear. not for new comer. foot reflex, yes. the other would be Don perhaps.

Edited by thkr

On 4/5/2022 at 9:13 PM, firefight said:

Nope. Mine was the 1h package. He slipped his hands into the disposable underwear and groped my butt.. then pressed many points... Just not the perineum regrettably. After the flip, he slipped his hands in again and pressed the joints of the hips. Then around the end as he wiped he wiped quite many areas.

I mentioned "he pressed EVERYWHERE except..."

Wow, everywhere!

On 6/23/2022 at 3:57 PM, R96guy said:

I went for the Seven massage yesterday at wanlin. his massage hard and helped me relieved on my body sue to my gym and swim. but I did not experience his sensual massage. hai.... no wonder. diff seven. but the wanlin seven massage is good of anyone wanna a hard massage

Hi, I need to call in and specify his name when booking for a body massage, right?

Blossom Spa at 16 Purvis Street is a straight massage shop; there are male and female masseurs. I went twice already. First visit was with Mike and I rate him as 7/10 and today I visited again and tried Jason whom I rate as 8.5/10. I liked the dry massage part where a towel is laid over your body (faced down) and Jason used his knees to massage my back and leg. The oil part of the massage is slightly sensual and I didnt want ask for more; as I enjoyed the tightness of muscles being released. Both Jason and Mike are very obliging; just tell them what you like and they will accommodate your request. I shall be going back more regularly to engage the service of Jason.

On 7/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Blossom Spa at 16 Purvis Street is a straight massage shop; there are male and female masseurs. I went twice already. First visit was with Mike and I rate him as 7/10 and today I visited again and tried Jason whom I rate as 8.5/10. I liked the dry massage part where a towel is laid over your body (faced down) and Jason used his knees to massage my back and leg. The oil part of the massage is slightly sensual and I didnt want ask for more; as I enjoyed the tightness of muscles being released. Both Jason and Mike are very obliging; just tell them what you like and they will accommodate your request. I shall be going back more regularly to engage the service of Jason.

Can massage in nude ?

On 7/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I dont think it's 100% straight. Got a diff service from mike. diff people diff experience