Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Tried Ah Dong from Zufu 2 days ago. Took a 1.5 hours body massage. strokes are firm and feel relaxed. maybe it's a weekday evening, there are not many customers, so chattering is less. every now and them Ah Dong will check if the pressure is ok. No hanky panky alhough several strokes are near to sensitive points, e.g. groin and inner thigh. Overall, excellent massage.

Fu Lu Shou Complex, Wan Lin, there's this one masseur Raymond who really gives a great one hour massage, without front.

Some of you may find his strokes a bit on the heavy side but if you need the real deal for tuina and you wanna feel totally 'corrected'/detoxed and energised subsequently, he's your man...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any updates and recommendations of male masseurs for Imperial Apple Spa and Green Apple ? still need to wear disposable undies for these 2 spas ?

just an update info as of 26/10/2014

Green Apple full body charges

1hr  $55

1.5hr $82

2hr $110

Imperial Apple

1hr  $58

1.5hr $88

2hr $116

just back from full body massage at Natureland massage at Robertson Quay. I went in the afternoon no crowded at all. However, will need to book early for your choice of male massage either Thai, Malaysian, PRC or local SG. Requested room with shower room. Overall massage was good and strictly no extras. Well, acted blur and didnt wear the disposable undie and PRC male masseur was ok with it.

just back from full body massage at Natureland massage at Robertson Quay. I went in the afternoon no crowded at all. However, will need to book early for your choice of male massage either Thai, Malaysian, PRC or local SG. Requested room with shower room. Overall massage was good and strictly no extras. Well, acted blur and didnt wear the disposable undie and PRC male masseur was ok with it.

Nice.

how to choose the masseur? they got photo for u? most of the masseur are young or old?

Crayon, you got it. All, thanks for the response since this morning, the guy told me that the spa received number of calls for his service, please note that he is not available for 2 weeks. I will remind you all once he is back. Good stuff must share...

No photo .to choose natureland masseur. When u call up make booking, they will ask which nationalty masseur u prefer.

Heard green apple masseurs always short Changed customers. True?

Most mid 30s - 40s at natureland

oic... is gay massage or straight massage?

jason, on 30 Oct 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:snapback.png

No photo .to choose natureland masseur. When u call up make booking, they will ask which nationalty masseur u prefer.

Heard green apple masseurs always short Changed customers. True?

is a straight massage shop

Edited by jason

• 2 weeks later...

Today the guy had back to work but super busy with the appointment after an another, I dun have time to chat with him before leaving the spa but I enjoyed his service. Hopefully his appointment won't be so tight and able to chat with me next week. LoL..

What's the pricing like?

otokonolo - I check the website for adeva spa at paragon, prices QUITE Steep. perhaps its due to the location.

Have anyone try IKEDA SPA at Clarke Quay ?

Heard the ONSEN is very good, and I need a SOAK badly.

There is a groupon promotion for first timer.

otokonolo - I check the website for adeva spa at paragon, prices QUITE Steep. perhaps its due to the location.

Have anyone try IKEDA SPA at Clarke Quay ?

Heard the ONSEN is very good, and I need a SOAK badly.

There is a groupon promotion for first timer.

I enquired with ikeda before.

The onsen is private. Meaning you use it all by yourself. Requires reservation.

Defeats the purpose. ONSEN is meant to be a get-together with everyone else. =P

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage