Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Pretty sad, I just renew my package last month and he has LEFT. I have sms him but no response !!

I tried the new guy - DARREN - however his skill is no where close to Chun Kiat !

Kiat told me his brother has come down from Penang to work and is working at Yishun.

yes agreed, Kiat is still the best.

What is this fetish about being massaged in the nude? At One One, you are expected to strip and if you dun, they play Alex To's 脱掉 to remind you!

how else to do a proper (oil) massage? From this thread I gather that it is the norm in Singapore to wear shorts or (disposable) underwear during the massage. Doesn't make any sense to me, how then do you massage the full body, meaning the butt which is essentially a big muscle and needs to be massaged like everything else too. So with shorts I assume butt is excluded, so it's no longer a FULL body massage IMO

how else to do a proper (oil) massage? From this thread I gather that it is the norm in Singapore to wear shorts or (disposable) underwear during the massage. Doesn't make any sense to me, how then do you massage the full body, meaning the butt which is essentially a big muscle and needs to be massaged like everything else too. So with shorts I assume butt is excluded, so it's no longer a FULL body massage

I totally agree with bkkandy....

sometimes when they use oil and try to massage your butt, they will try to pull the shorts up & it became uncomfortable esp some tend to be a bit rough..... the entire flow for a smooth massage is broken

Worse is have anyone tried body scrub with disposable underwear???  Ah Kiat from Rule of Thumb insisted I must wear it even for body scrub...... Ridiculous lor..... 

conservative massage shop ma

ok that's a point, but wouldn't that mean you have to wear undies only with a female therapist? when it's a man it shouldn't be a problem reallly, as in a normal, str8 shop gay sexual considerations shouldn't really play a role....

In a straight establishment especially in the massage industry, modesty is an important issue and thus many establishments have set policies that customers are required to put on shorts or disposable undies. So regardless whether it's a male or female therapists or clients, it's a protection for both parties in case of any accusations. Not sure about overseas but in Singapore that is the case.

Be cool, like a breeze...

oh yes, forgot to mention, using towel to cover is another common practice but still, most of the straight massage parlours and spas I have been to will insist that you put on a disposable underwear or shorts even if the therapists are of the same gender. Only a handful will allow you to really strip naked. Of course, most of us here will enjoy being given the option of not wearing anything during massage including myself :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

yes agreed, Kiat is still the best.

what!!! Kiat has left. Then there is no reason for me to go to Rule of Thumb.

Hope he can find a better place. His skill is really good.

Luckily I didn't sign any package.

Happen to see this forum in the morning. Called Zufu around 9am. No response. Surprise that they return my call around 945am. Trying my luck if Dong is available. Make my appt at 1130am. Dong did a good job in massaging my lower back which has been causing discomfort for a while. He noticed a small lump around my shoulder suggest that i go see a doctor. When he massage inner thigh, i got 'high'. But no HE. After the massage, Dong did remind me again to see doctor with regards to my lump. Overall i really enjoy the treatment. Definitly will look for Dong again. Forgot to tip him as he has a customer waiting for him at the counter.

Ya.

Honda's skill is slightly better.

But overall I prefer Alan.

The pressure just nice.

Very relaxing:

And erotic.

I was nude again.

His hands brushed against my dick umpteen times.

I was damn rock hard.

This discussion is too much focus on Zhufu... I know they are good; but i also want to know others that are good too.

I happened to scroll up in this discussion and saw this post about Honda and Alan. Anyone know whether they are still in Green Apple or Imperial Green Apple? Any updates about these establishments?

Walked past Pearls Centre in Chinatown and seen a lot of massage parlours some offering fulll body massage with male therapists. Anyone have tried any male therapists there care to recommend the shop & services ?

Sounds interesting,....... which floor are they at? May be free go see see look look

Walked past Pearls Centre in Chinatown and seen a lot of massage parlours some offering fulll body massage with male therapists. Anyone have tried any male therapists there care to recommend the shop & services ?

was at Pearl Centre a few days ago but did not see what you saw....... wonder which floor or which shop you referring to?

I did....... did not see much shop except for this shop which I used to go...... 永康. The rest I see are all women standing outside.....

You can try this shop 养心殿 at level 3. They have a number of male masseurs that provide good body massage. I recommend Honda who previously is from Green Apple. Call 65366587 to book him. Honda is in his early 30s, manly, cute and provide strong and firm massage.

You can try this shop 养心殿 at level 3. They have a number of male masseurs that provide good body massage. I recommend Honda who previously is from Green Apple. Call 65366587 to book him. Honda is in his early 30s, manly, cute and provide strong and firm massage.

养心殿 isn't this at people's park complex level 3? I been there for foot massage only as mostly their therapist are guys.

养心殿 isn't this at people's park complex level 3? I been there for foot massage only as mostly their therapist are guys.

Ya.... 养心殿 is in people's park complex. Not Pearl Centre. when there once one to two years ago. Assigned me a green bird n told me experience one... very disappointed

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage