Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 2/11/2021 at 10:52 PM, MilkyCow said:

Ya lor....normally most of the men will usually request for female therapists de...then PLU will ask for male...like making them suspect something...sighh....

If got chance we go tgt la...then at least not so paiseh....like they see fren fren go massage tgt...so ok....

Nothing  to paiseh about.  As if they dont know, no need for them to suspect 

Finally got a chance to try Don at Imperial apple spa today after reading about his positive reviews for months and trying to find time. Indeed , the overall experience didn't disappoint me at all. He has a good skill and he managed to release my tense knots using his massage technique .. will definitely go back to him sometime soon, after he has moved to a new spa! Good job, Don! 

Edited by solomon

On 2/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, kokonutz said:

Tried Don at Imperial Apple Spa today, and found his strokes to be smooth. He spent quite some time on the glutes and inner thighs, but I would say it was all professional and didn't feel sensual to me. My massage included a few brief rubs on the front (i.e. chest and abs) where he went only as far as the top/root of my c*ck - but again, it was all professional and not sensual actually. Overall, I find the massage good to above-average - not exactly a must-try.

Anyway, Don told me that he was serving his one month's notice and would be moving to a new spa soon. (I didn't ask which one.) He said that he had been receiving so many male clients, to the extent that he got a stigma among his colleagues for serving only male clients. He was actually hoping for more female clients (to do foot massages on) to expand his massage repertoire. So yeah, even if any of you go look for him at his new place, please also bring your female friends along for him to do massages on. 

Did Don just move from another spa to where he is now?  If massage skills are as good as claimed is there a need to switch spas so often?  A good masseur will most likely have a pool of regular clients and the problem is usually the difficulty of getting a slot at popular hours.

19 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U tried oredi? How was it?

Yes. Jamus is good. I like his “warm hands” and he will give you a thorough wipe with warm, wet towel to clean off the oil at the end of the massage. Massage strength wise, more towards soft-medium type. 

Philip has also soft-medium strength even though he is bigger size. Philip’s massage routine is quite steady-paced and coherent. You don’t feel disrupted throughout the session. 

May be I am used to hard massage so that’s the strength I have rated. Just my opinion of the 2 masseurs there. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

4 hours ago, luv_sex said:

Did the funan massage got new masseur? Or just the two guys only?

According to the boss:

(1) there are also 2 part timers, local.

One is Uncle xx (sorry forgot the name), the other is a younger chap; usually people ask for them to do the dry massage.

(2) usually available during peak hours like weekends or weekday certain timings.

I have not tried them at all, so please don’t ask about them. Above is based on info from the boss.

45 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Yes. Jamus is good. I like his “warm hands” and he will give you a thorough wipe with warm, wet towel to clean off the oil at the end of the massage. Massage strength wise, more towards soft-medium type. 

Philip has also soft-medium strength even though he is bigger size. Philip’s massage routine is quite steady-paced and coherent. You don’t feel disrupted throughout the session. 

May be I am used to hard massage so that’s the strength I have rated. Just my opinion of the 2 masseurs there. 

Thanks for the info. God bless.

47 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Thanks for your info. Philip is the china guy right ?

16 hours ago, smt4men said:

Thank you to those who have invited my website and experienced my sports massage service.

For the month of March 2021, I’m having a promotion. Do feel free to visit my site for more information. You may click on the LIVE Chat button located at the bottom of my webpage to have a live chat with me and understand more about sports massage. https://smt4men.wixsite.com/home

This thread is for us consumers to post reviews and recommendations. Kindly PM the admin for your own massage service thread. 

Otherwise you could spend some time writing about your own massage services and recommend who should be suitable and when to go would be suitable as it is not always recommended for sportsmen to go massage immediately after their sports sessions.

On 3/1/2021 at 1:52 PM, Coolbriz said:

my experience was similar. but i find jamus' strength to be harder and he really finds the knots on your back and work his way out (my friend felt the same too when he went and he usually likes hard thai massages).

the additional wipe down was a little detail i appreciated that philip didn't have.

i would say jamus' focus is more towards kneading your knots out, while philip's is more sensual. They differ in some strokes too.

so i guess it depends on your mood for the day on which massage style you prefer (both are good and have a mix between kneading knots vs sensual).

nice chaps too.

On 3/3/2021 at 10:38 AM, luv_sex said:

when will you working alone again?

today. but im no longer alone, got one new staff came in last week.

sorry for those who dm-ed me I cant reply to each of yr dms.

kindly call 69042022 for any enquiries / appt. 

my name is Wan.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ajinomoto said:

Just done with one hour body massage at Zu Le Fang 足乐坊, ubi avenue 1 this morning. I can confirm @Ekasitcompliment. Masseur 阿信 is from China. He is very friendly, skillful, good looking, cute, tall and fair. We chatted alot during the session. This branch only has 2 masseurs, both are male from China. This shops has 3 massage chairs (if not mistaken) and 3 massage tables with foldable partition only. One hour body massage (without oil) costs $40.

Anyone know whether 阿信 is back?

On 3/6/2021 at 10:45 AM, Sunsm said:

today. but im no longer alone, got one new staff came in last week.

sorry for those who dm-ed me I cant reply to each of yr dms.

kindly call 69042022 for any enquiries / appt. 

my name is Wan.

new staff also guy? i found that mostly auntie therapist in the shop

1 hour ago, midkemia said:

Yeah I agree Raymond's massage is not soft but then each person has their own preferences.

Of cos everyone has their preferences. Sometimes it's not a matter of which is better or who is soft or who is hard. It's all subjective. I can also have preference of more than 1 person depending on my need on that day. 

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I dont knw abt Oceanic spa. But he has been at Lucky Chinatown for many years. Dont think its him?

There was a "Raymond" who happened to own a larger spa (aka Oceanic) but heard was closed in 2012 (which I believe this spa was around for quite some time. The shop used to be located at B1-19-20 area). Hence I thought he could have opened another one himself. I don't know.

When I passed by Lucky Chinatown last weekend, lots of shop seemed to have closed down. A bit sad that the pandemic has taken away much business.

Wonder if the Mac is under reno or it will be changed to another shop.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage