Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

2 hours ago, firefight said:

Had a very painful shiok release at Spa Nes from the sole male therapist who does sports massage there. After the pain go soak yourself and feel the aches melt away...

may i enquire what r the packages they offer now?

they used to have very good packages a year back n the food was really good. the middle age masseur is highly skilled too. i stopped going there when they started to charge for the use of the spa after massage. im thinking of signing up again if the packages they offer are reasonable now.

Edited by gc0805

1 hour ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

There was a "Raymond" who happened to own a larger spa (aka Oceanic) but heard was closed in 2012 (which I believe this spa was around for quite some time. The shop used to be located at B1-19-20 area). Hence I thought he could have opened another one himself. I don't know.

When I passed by Lucky Chinatown last weekend, lots of shop seemed to have closed down. A bit sad that the pandemic has taken away much business.

Wonder if the Mac is under reno or it will be changed to another shop.

I don't think so about Raymond but never asked him about it.

The shops closed down not due to covid19. They closed much earlier and the owner wanted to revamp the place so did not renew the lease for most of them. Because of covid19, they now are renewing lease for those who want to like Raymond - this is all according to him. At one point, he was considering becoming home based if they don't want to renew his lease.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:34 AM, Darius said:

Raymond's massage is rather soft...prefer harder massage.

Wow you prefer harder. Maybe can tell him.

I tried him many years back.
Hard massage...quite painful, for me...
He do cupping too. He know how to pull the cup. Super painful...ouch...for treatment, tuina...

On 3/14/2021 at 9:18 PM, mcbealz said:

I went for his massage. He told me he is still in Imperial Apple until 23 March. Better book him before he moves out! 😊 

According to Imperial Apple, Don no longer takes booking (at his own request).

Yes, his last day remains 23 March.

So the only way is to walk-in and try your luck but very risky as he could be serving a customer and you end up with a wasted trip (unless you are already in the neighbourhood for other reasons).

23 hours ago, ken99chia said:

According to Imperial Apple, Don no longer takes booking (at his own request).

Yes, his last day remains 23 March.

So the only way is to walk-in and try your luck but very risky as he could be serving a customer and you end up with a wasted trip (unless you are already in the neighbourhood for other reasons).

wah so popular until cannot take booking. hahaha

Recently couldn’t book Don and it was also Tiger (Natureland)‘s off day, so used the chance to try out Michael from Blossom Spa along Purvis St.

Was fairly easy to book via his whatsapp despite the rather last minute (< 2hours ahead); no reply for about 30mins as he was probably working but once online, he was prompt in his subsequent replies - in Chinese. He understands my English text obviously.

The shopfront is a normal one with the usual SafeEntry and registration requirements. Counter manned by 2 ladies and you got to pay first before the service.

There appeared to be several individual rooms, and I was led to one, decently spacious and with a proper massage bed. 

As I was starting with a back rub ($38), I was asked to get a quick rinse first in the attached shower room - a little cramped but still acceptable.

The back rub is a fairly authentic one (like those you might get in China’s communal bathhouses). Did I reveal that Michael is actually from Inner Mongolia? He did have a heavy 东北 Mandarin accent, which he attributed to his hometown’s nearness.

The back rub is for the entire body (not just the back), and the rubbing is somewhat vigorous and effective (lots of dead skin could be seen on the sheet used to lay over the bed). I did not find it painful at all, though he mentioned that some 1st-timers were not used to the relatively hard rubbing. It seemed to last quite a while ( >20min for sure), and I rinsed off again and felt “clean”.

Next was the 60min body massage ($60 - a real steal compared to Soul & Sole’s $73 with no individual room and no shower). It was a well executed massage, starting with dry presses with the towel and then oil massage. He checked a few times on the strength and covered the entire body fairly systematically. It was a well-trained pair of hands without doubt. (My body felt somewhat lighter when I walked out to the street later. Reminds me a little of those days when I had great professional massages from the previous Oasis men spa along Trengganu St - these premises now occupied by Spa d’lite.)

Would definitely revisit again. And I suspect the current “promotional” prices may not last long.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:40 PM, ken99chia said:

Recently couldn’t book Don and it was also Tiger (Natureland)‘s off day, so used the chance to try out Michael from Blossom Spa along Purvis St.

Was fairly easy to book via his whatsapp despite the rather last minute (< 2hours ahead); no reply for about 30mins as he was probably working but once online, he was prompt in his subsequent replies - in Chinese. He understands my English text obviously.

The shopfront is a normal one with the usual SafeEntry and registration requirements. Counter manned by 2 ladies and you got to pay first before the service.

There appeared to be several individual rooms, and I was led to one, decently spacious and with a proper massage bed. 

As I was starting with a back rub ($38), I was asked to get a quick rinse first in the attached shower room - a little cramped but still acceptable.

The back rub is a fairly authentic one (like those you might get in China’s communal bathhouses). Did I reveal that Michael is actually from Inner Mongolia? He did have a heavy 东北 Mandarin accent, which he attributed to his hometown’s nearness.

The back rub is for the entire body (not just the back), and the rubbing is somewhat vigorous and effective (lots of dead skin could be seen on the sheet used to lay over the bed). I did not find it painful at all, though he mentioned that some 1st-timers were not used to the relatively hard rubbing. It seemed to last quite a while ( >20min for sure), and I rinsed off again and felt “clean”.

Next was the 60min body massage ($60 - a real steal compared to Soul & Sole’s $73 with no individual room and no shower). It was a well executed massage, starting with dry presses with the towel and then oil massage. He checked a few times on the strength and covered the entire body fairly systematically. It was a well-trained pair of hands without doubt. (My body felt somewhat lighter when I walked out to the street later. Reminds me a little of those days when I had great professional massages from the previous Oasis men spa along Trengganu St - these premises now occupied by Spa d’lite.)

Would definitely revisit again. And I suspect the current “promotional” prices may not last long.

which outlet the masseur ''tiger"?"?

1 minute ago, SSSSS said:

which outlet the masseur ''tiger"?"?

Natureland Valley Point.

Ongoing promotion price for all for 60min body massage at $64.20 ($60+gst) - this is the usual member price. 
Normal non-member price is $68+gst ($72.76).

On 3/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, ken99chia said:

Natureland Valley Point.

Ongoing promotion price for all for 60min body massage at $64.20 ($60+gst) - this is the usual member price. 

please let me know the masseur detail.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 PM, gc0805 said:

may i enquire what r the packages they offer now?

they used to have very good packages a year back n the food was really good. the middle age masseur is highly skilled too. i stopped going there when they started to charge for the use of the spa after massage. im thinking of signing up again if the packages they offer are reasonable now.

Refer to the website sir...

On 3/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, ken99chia said:

Natureland Valley Point.

VP not very convenient for me but will like to try tiger one of these days!

I have been doing back to Zufu at Beach Road to my favourite - James. 

He is friendly and humble. Has nice and sensual strokes (if you like it). And I always go without wearing undies - although I think the shop will insist for it. So do keep to yourselves, cos he is more lenient with me. And as with most masseurs, the longer you go, the more familiar he is with what you like 👍 

Try him out and share your experiences please 🌈

1 hour ago, jierong said:

Natureland Orchard Point - could ask for Disney, Young, Allan for body massage :)

Is one of them a Thai looking short guy? I saw this Thai looking short guy once when I was there. He was eyeing me haha!

On 3/26/2021 at 2:00 AM, mcbealz said:

I have been doing back to Zufu at Beach Road to my favourite - James. 

He is friendly and humble. Has nice and sensual strokes (if you like it). And I always go without wearing undies - although I think the shop will insist for it. So do keep to yourselves, cos he is more lenient with me. And as with most masseurs, the longer you go, the more familiar he is with what you like 👍 

Try him out and share your experiences please 🌈

Hi May I know if zufu is the one at 45 beach rd?

On 10/25/2020 at 9:50 AM, aquxluver said:

Thanks TKT90 for recommending. I tried Ah Ming from Natureland Valley Point last night and the massage is good and professional . I am surprised that he has a good strength despite his petite build. Cant imagine that he weighed 80 plus kg before.

he looks tired recently..

On 8/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, h.shi said:

Hi. I received a few pm asking about the same. So i thought it's best to tell openly. Whenever i go Soul & Sole Funan, my massuer always hand me paper underwear & i'll wear for hygiene purpose. Im not sure if can go naked cos i don't try before. Also, for me, i don't wear mask when facing down. I guess they are ok with that. Anycase, i want a relaxed no frills massage so the ambience & priced about $50/hour suits me well.   

50 dollar for oil massage?

Just had another session at Nature land Robertson. Really very effective session and covered a lot key areas, including thighs, butt, abs, shoulders, upper chest (near shoulders) and legs. Yesterday sibei suan but now feeling light. The therapist name is Hong. Quite a small sized dude who packs a punch.

Edited by firefight

1 hour ago, firefight said:

Just had another session at Nature land. Really very effective session and covered a lot key areas, including thighs, butt, abs, shoulders, upper chest (near shoulders) and legs. Yesterday sibei suan but now feeling light. The therapist name is Hong. Quite a small sized dude who packs a punch.

Which outlet?

Trying my luck. Anyone knows where ah ken from zufu reflexology is? Is he back to zufu already or moved to other massage shop or...? I really missed his strong massage. After he disappeared, i have been searching for masseur with skill and strength similar to his, but no avail so far.

Ah ken, just in case you or someone know him happen to see this, please pm me. Thank youuu.

13 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

Trying my luck. Anyone knows where ah ken from zufu reflexology is? Is he back to zufu already or moved to other massage shop or...? I really missed his strong massage. After he disappeared, i have been searching for masseur with skill and strength similar to his, but no avail so far.

Ah ken, just in case you or someone know him happen to see this, please pm me. Thank youuu.

Me too! Missed his strong press.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage