Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 8/26/2022 at 11:42 PM, Chokky said:

That day walk pass Wan Lin and saw a few cures guys …. Too bad , don’t know who is who and don’t know who to book ….

Bryan is very good but it is near impossible to secure a slot with him  His evening slots are exclusively for VIPs.  Not sure how to become a VIP.

On 8/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, firefight said:

Was at WL today. Got this guy Z*** his pic is very outdated I guess - he is now hunky and have a good clean face. Strength is fantastic and does long strokes so you will feel really relaxed and yet owwww at the same time. He uses elbows, arms, hands, knees (love that) and will find your knots and smoothen it out. Adding him to my list definitely. :)

Hhahaha yeah did massage with him as well. Such a teaser. :P And yes his strength is amazing. 

On 8/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, Since u r here said:

huh? such shop also has vip?????????????

n wat is cures guys? cutes??????

Hahaha ikr. To be honest, he is just average looking. I did massage with him twice. It is good and I get it why some are coming back for more. But to the extend of waiting for months for him just to get a session is abit ...

On 8/27/2022 at 8:36 PM, thkr said:

haha, yea, typo, he meant cute.

unfortunately for bryan is mostly for vip booking unless it gets cancelled and walk-in will fill in.

That's why he don't have available slots for booking :( even after 3 months or longer. Why did the management put his pic there but cannot book then. Quite ironic:( 

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Was at NL RQ just now. I requested for male masseur for my 90min massage. I got a slim tall dude, not sure what was his name, maybe called St**en.

For warm up he does a good job pressing the key points. Acupressure points were correct and strength was good.  

For oil massage he was quite repetitive though for the upper back. I guess I have some ailments from training? Pace was between therapeutic and relaxing but more towards therapeutic. My request was lower back and thighs. He spent sometime on the massage bed pressing my butt though so it was kinda kinky. But nothing much further. In the end there wasn't much time for thighs, no stretching etc either, which was a slight disappointment. Overall the session got me into rest mode so I feel like going to sleep now...Haha.

happened to chance upon 1 massage shop at 41 holland drive while heading to Holland village.

shop located at the corner of the block. there is a young, good looking and lean fit china man, didnt catch his name, probably lun or kun. 

give good massage. enjoyable butt massage. the rest for whoever interested to find out for yourself.

Edited by aroger

On 9/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, aqaqaq said:

Recommend the following matured masseur:

Name: Ah 伟

Address: 富贵足, West Coast Area/ Clementi West Area

Tel : 69086518

Rate: $45 per hour

Matured masseur from china, age around 45 to 50, good massage skills (hard), can be naked. The rest .... u experience it yourelf. I normally book 1.5 hours, in order to have sufficient time to really enjoy the follow up sensual storks.

I dont have exact address, pls call yourself to ask.

Very reasonable price if the massage is good

On 9/2/2022 at 11:28 AM, elephant said:

https://g1298.com/lq-foot-therapy-spa-41-holland-drive/

11 Jln Mas Puteh, Singapore 128617

On 9/4/2022 at 12:18 AM, Loverofmassage said:

saw this post and decided to try it out since I was heading to the area at west coast in the evening. 

Let’s talk about the shop itself, seems like it’s occupying 2 units but primarily using one.

parking is limited but it’s near the landed enclave so with a short walk you will reach.

The interior is not spa-like but more of how you would experience in Chinatown. There is about 5-7 seats for foot massage and 4-5 massage bed towards the back of the shop. There is like an entry to the next unit and when I was there, someone shortly used the space for massage.

there is a attached small toilet and shower are attached but I wouldn’t said it’s the best. It’s like a 3.5/10 for me in term of condition. 

body massage area are segregated with curtains and there are not like fully covered curtains, the top half are see through..so I’m not sure how our friend can go naked. 

So to add on, 15-20mins into my massage, I took a peek and realised that the curtains towards the end of the shop were not closed which means anyone who pass my massage bed will be able to see me lying down.

Ok! Let’s get to the massage part of stuff, Ah wei definitely know his stuffs and I would say it’s a legal massage, I’m not sure which part of sensual probably when he knee on my butt or standing on it? Haha Half of the time, I was “in pain” in a good way because he was getting the right spot and knots. So I did enjoy the massage though it was slightly short of 90mins but still value for money as you can also choose cupping or guisha.

What I didn’t like about it,

1. When I went in, He just asked if i called to make an appt and I said yes but he said of but the appt is 7.30pm, mind you I was there at 7.20pm haha.

at this point, I didn’t know he was the one that was gonna massage me so in my mind I thought I understand if the massuer is not done with the previous customer because when I called he said he could only do this timing because someone booked an earlier slot. 

but to my surprise, it was him that was doing my massage so instead of getting me ready, he did some random stuffs.

2. This is probably the “deal breaker” for me. As an “experienced” massage goer, I can feel/sensed when a massuer is not focus or distracted. In this instance, I knew he was distracted by phone because at certain point, only 1 hand will be massaging me, the pressure was off and I could hear him typing. So I took a look and he didn’t bother to put the phone away.

I thought he would put the phone away during the oil part but he didn’t. So for that I’m not sure.

3. For those who enjoy been massage on the front, your chest, tummy and legs. I’m sorry there isn’t. 

Yup that’s my two cents worth.

Thanks for the comprehensive update @Loverofmassage 🙏🏼

I drove all the way there from Suntec and was greeted by a PRC lady n turned out they did a double booking!

The lady, who came over from the unit to the left, apologised over n over saying the old uncle (bald 60+ uncle with a little tummy) didn’t know and made a mistake.

While I was in the shop, I could see the shop is indeed like what you wrote... like Chinatown (perhaps People’s Park Complex)

I saw a few massage beds but didn’t notice any curtains and in my head I was thinking also, how to be naked?

On 9/4/2022 at 11:30 AM, Nochubnolife said:

Thanks for the comprehensive update @Loverofmassage 🙏🏼

I drove all the way there from Suntec and was greeted by a PRC lady n turned out they did a double booking!

The lady, who came over from the unit to the left, apologised over n over saying the old uncle (bald 60+ uncle with a little tummy) didn’t know and made a mistake.

While I was in the shop, I could see the shop is indeed like what you wrote... like Chinatown (perhaps People’s Park Complex)

I saw a few massage beds but didn’t notice any curtains and in my head I was thinking also, how to be naked?

Saw their facebook page... seems like got curtain leh 🤔

Fu Gui Zu Massage Spa - Home | Facebook

On 9/4/2022 at 5:21 PM, Since u r here said:

ya , i also felt , how to have "bed" yet without curtain, i have hardly seen 1 establishment without
and to me curtain is considered extremely skimpy liao

tks for posting fb

https://www.facebook.com/FuGuiZuMassageSpa/photos/a.234959031842960/234958938509636/

have.. If i'm not wrong, there's one in boon lay way no curtain at all. open to everyone to see.

On 9/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, Since u r here said:

wah!!!!!!!!!!!! no hanky panky le

purely massage

Even if no hanky panky, is my pet peeve if the massage place don't offer basic privacy to their clients. I would appreciate at least a curtain covering me when I'm on my back exposed getting massage. 

On 9/5/2022 at 4:12 PM, Derek87 said:

Had a good massage at NL Liat towers a few weeks back. Didn’t get the name of the therapist, however he was mid to late 30’s, Chinese and bald. Wondering if anyone might know his name? PM me if you have any ideas please! 

Edited by Cigna

On 9/6/2022 at 5:17 PM, firefight said:

Looks like more atas higher value service

His massage back then at Rejuv was actually not bad. Just that I feel that the price tag ($120) for 90 mins is steep.

Not sure what's the price of the new shop he's working at now. Only two masseurs I think? Someone go try then give review leh 🤣

On 9/6/2022 at 8:35 PM, greysnow said:

His massage back then at Rejuv was actually not bad. Just that I feel that the price tag ($120) for 90 mins is steep.

Not sure what's the price of the new shop he's working at now. Only two masseurs I think? Someone go try then give review leh 🤣

No budget leh... Austerity measures now so even WL I have to defer. NL I went cos I still have credit..Haha.

On 8/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, firefight said:

Was at WL today. Got this guy Z*** his pic is very outdated I guess - he is now hunky and have a good clean face. Strength is fantastic and does long strokes so you will feel really relaxed and yet owwww at the same time. He uses elbows, arms, hands, knees (love that) and will find your knots and smoothen it out. Adding him to my list definitely. :)

ooh! Which Wanlin outlet is he from? 

On 9/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, aroger said:

happened to chance upon 1 massage shop at 41 holland drive while heading to Holland village.

shop located at the corner of the block. there is a young, good looking and lean fit china man, didnt catch his name, probably lun or kun. 

give good massage. enjoyable butt massage. the rest for whoever interested to find out for yourself.

Was around this area last week and went to give it a go!

Asked for a guy masseur, 90mins. His name is Xiao Liu.

The place itself looks decent and clean. As mentioned, there is no curtain here only limited dividers. There was about 4-5 foot massage seats and 5 -6 massage beds.

He pull the divider to cover so that passerby cannot look in directly but at some angle you still can. You are definitely exposed to everyone haha. I was asked to change into their shorts and I undress in front of everyone haha. My undergarment was on of course.

his massage technique is definitely on the strong and hard side and he kept saying he is not using any strength. He did release some knots on me. It was not too bad for the price I paid.

privacy is non-existent if it matters to you. 

For those who have tried Z*** from Wanlin - how sensual is his massage? You can ping my inbox if you don't want to share here :)

I tried him this week. He's indeed pretty fit-looking but as I usually add cupping for my massage, the 90mins was most dry massage (i.e. no oil) but he's pretty strong in terms of pressing the knots (99% hit! lol). Can feel that he is pretty experienced cos can feel the roughness from his hands. While some parts of my body can be a little painful, I do feel relaxed overall after the massage.

PS: It was purely massage for mine, tho. 

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D