Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Happy to share some experience with NL.  

Y***** at Orchard Point. Thorough massage with good strength, implemented some sensual strokes. 

N******* at Chjmes branch. Young and slim fit tall. Big hands with smooth hand skin. Hands offer a good touch with proper strength.  Not many sensual strokes and he only massage butts with a dry towel.

P****** at Liat Towers. Can be quite sensual sometimes. But skin on hands is a bit rough.

A***** at Liat Towers. Some good oil massages around the thigh, but in general the massage is too soft.

BTW, If anyone knows some good masseures with smooth and big-sized hands, please PM me.

On 9/13/2023 at 1:35 PM, Yen How said:

This thread is getting so boring and meaningless. Everyone just asking for NL recommendations and no actual sharing of experiences in massage parlors. 

Totally agree. i mentioned this a couple of months ago and most people felt it was ok to not share. i do get the privacy of therapist names, but i think what we are looking for here is the stories of experiences we had so that others can also try, which in my opinion drives business for these therapist.

On 9/17/2023 at 2:55 PM, notabadday said:

Happy to share some experience with NL.  

Y***** at Orchard Point. Thorough massage with good strength, implemented some sensual strokes. 

N******* at Chjmes branch. Young and slim fit tall. Big hands with smooth hand skin. Hands offer a good touch with proper strength.  Not many sensual strokes and he only massage butts with a dry towel.

P****** at Liat Towers. Can be quite sensual sometimes. But skin on hands is a bit rough.

A***** at Liat Towers. Some good oil massages around the thigh, but in general the massage is too soft.

BTW, If anyone knows some good masseures with smooth and big-sized hands, please PM me.

To avoid this topic getting even more bored, I am adding one more field report.

I had two massage sessions with S*m*n at Robretson Walk. He is in his 30s and medium built, wearing glasses with a black frame. The massage techniques are firm and has good rhythm. I like the oil part more and the dry massage is also down to every sore points of the body.

The oil massage towards the thigh is a bit sensual and the hands glide a bid towards the inner part of the thighs but not any further.  No touch at private area. Also massage the butts with oil but he would pull down the undie by only a few inches.

Overall it is legit and effective massage. I love the oil part aorund the thigh. 

Edited by notabadday

Got new massuer, A Hui at Qian Zu (Jalan Sultan), small guy from China, but his massage is very good. He was moving from People Park Center. If you want to go may be choose after 6pm because they told me, they will only open the second floor after 6pm. First floor is no good, so open and basically I don't think it is good place for massage. But second floor is better. 

22 hours ago, durianking said:

Didnt know that Zufu de boss also doing massage, because when I go there, he told me, "u want me to do for you also can." Opppsssss.  but too bad I got my appointment already. May be one day should try him. have u tried before? how is his skill?

This is interesting. Do you know the boss name ? Probably can call and book him first next time.

Recently did a massage with Se** at NL RQ after receiving some DM on this forum. He is medium built, slightly tanned and lean fit. Although I could feel that he was trying to cover most of the thighs and butts area and spending the majority of time there, the massage was still a bit boring. He also massaged the tummy and pecs. The massage has been done at all the right area and points but still lacked the sensualtiy of touch. No inappropriate areas or HE. I tipped some small amount but may not go back again.

PS anyone interested in sharing info about NL please can pm me and can chat on tele.

Edited by notabadday

i just visited NL CQ and had a Chinese guy D*v*d, he is a little stocky kind. Massage was very thorough. I felt relaxed yet also relieved from all my muscle ache. He is okay with butt massage. At some points his groin was at my elbows, not sure why though. haha. overall was good and i will go back again. no more chijmes for me!

Visited NL Chijmes recently! Asked for male and was randomly assigned one. Even if it is legit place and im not looking for anything out of ordinary, i was actually thinking of asking for a change as e therapist was walking me to e room. But i felt it would cause him trouble and decided to have compassion. He is huge, not fat just big and tall like 185 and i think could be e type of quite a lot of plu. Anyhow, when e session started I knew it would be fine. He is very skillful and hit all e right spots. I was totally relieved after e session. There are some interesting strokes which for sure e audience here will like! Can't give any more details here. If u r small build like me, be sure to remind him at least once to go softer as he his normal pressure becoz of his size could be quite heavy. He is also very humble and maybe a little conscious of his size as he even asked me if I am afraid of his size when I 1st asked him to go easy on e pressure. If he is your type, be sure to check him out. His name is LU?K. You won't be disappointed if your mind is clean. Enjoy!

Edited by zara_boi

On 10/13/2023 at 9:38 PM, zara_boi said:

Visited NL Chijmes recently! Asked for male and was randomly assigned one. Even if it is legit place and im not looking for anything out of ordinary, i was actually thinking of asking for a change as e therapist was walking me to e room. But i felt it would cause him trouble and decided to have compassion. He is huge, not fat just big and tall like 185 and i think could be e type of quite a lot of plu. Anyhow, when e session started I knew it would be fine. He is very skillful and hit all e right spots. I was totally relieved after e session. There are some interesting strokes which for sure e audience here will like! Can't give any more details here. If u r small build like me, be sure to remind him at least once to go softer as he his normal pressure becoz of his size could be quite heavy. He is also very humble and maybe a little conscious of his size as he even asked me if I am afraid of his size when I 1st asked him to go easy on e pressure. If he is your type, be sure to check him out. His name is LU?K. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Indeed.... I agree with @zara_boi!  You won't be disappointed but for me, I am not into his type.  LOL!   

4 hours ago, R96guy said:

Anyone know Xin from Wan Lin HEalthcare Massage? he just suddenly stopped working there and am trying to locate his new massage place. he is good in massage. anyone?

Dunno but I know my favorite Anh went back Ipoh ...

Edited by firefight

On 10/5/2023 at 12:32 PM, luv_sex said:

found another new place which same row of the Bedok Singpost. The shop is JX, there is only 1 guy masseur who know your pain area and able to find the correct spot to give the correct pressure on it. 

very hot hot stones massage by this guy. He used to work at Thomson. Pls try. 

On 10/24/2023 at 10:23 PM, lukbi said:
On 10/13/2023 at 3:03 PM, Ed_sg said:

N******* at Chjmes branch… is he really cute?   Does not talk much. Ok omassage. Will only do butt massage with towel. 

Guys, I think NL offers legit massage. The price is still decent and professional and clean place. As for HE or sensual, I think there are other places. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 7:47 PM, Jak27 said:

Just wondering if we could all perhaps go back to sharing our recommendations and stories openly here. I think for me and many others, it was fun and interesting as well as informative to ready stories from everyone. More importantly, we will not have people repeatedly asking the same old questions over and over again. Perhaps if we are searching for massage that are more 'Cent-tual' (if you know what i mean), we can always find other creative ways to mention it respectfully. 

I've always come to the forum to search for recommendations but recently its all been PM requests. I do miss reading the stories and recommendation. 

Tried Huan Ran Foot Reflexology at People's Park Complex (#01-55).

Therapist name is 天哥 (Tian Ge).

Very good technique with my shoulders and lower back. Very caring..he will regularly check if I can tolerate the pressure.

Therapeutic treatment only, more towards tuina style. Don't think of other things 🤣

On 10/10/2023 at 3:11 PM, durianking said:

Got new massuer, A Hui at Qian Zu (Jalan Sultan), small guy from China, but his massage is very good. He was moving from People Park Center. If you want to go may be choose after 6pm because they told me, they will only open the second floor after 6pm. First floor is no good, so open and basically I don't think it is good place for massage. But second floor is better. 

Thanks for the recommendation. His massage is good. I was assigned to the first floor…and totally no privacy.😩 Massage: 8.5/10. Looks: 6/10. Ambience: 4/10.

18 hours ago, KIT said:

Thanks for the recommendation. His massage is good. I was assigned to the first floor…and totally no privacy.😩 Massage: 8.5/10. Looks: 6/10. Ambience: 4/10.

I just went, was at the second floor but he didn't close door. It was very noisy with the Lion dance troupe practice + fan with mechanical problem, and hot as he did switch on aircon.

For oil massage he gave me a disposable pants quite big de, but during the massage he just tear a bit off to make it easier to access. His massage is quite thorough and good strength but more on large muscle groups and less of acupoints. The butt massage was quite stretchy and hard pressing, good for people who exercise alot but not sensual. You get to brush his thighs, groin quite often as described, he is quite short. After one hour is almost up he asked if I wanna extend 30mins for $38 he do head and tummy massage. Given that he worked quite hard and loosen quite a fair bit of my muscles I trusted him and continued. Tummy massage was quite good, not as hardcore as Indo style but still quite a lot of points got pressed deep. Some brushing of the groin but no groin massage, not even the triangle points (Thai massage ppl will know).

Total damage was $60 + $38 + $10 tip. 

1 hour ago, firefight said:

I just went, was at the second floor but he didn't close door. It was very noisy with the Lion dance troupe practice + fan with mechanical problem, and hot as he did switch on aircon.

For oil massage he gave me a disposable pants quite big de, but during the massage he just tear a bit off to make it easier to access. His massage is quite thorough and good strength but more on large muscle groups and less of acupoints. The butt massage was quite stretchy and hard pressing, good for people who exercise alot but not sensual. You get to brush his thighs, groin quite often as described, he is quite short. After one hour is almost up he asked if I wanna extend 30mins for $38 he do head and tummy massage. Given that he worked quite hard and loosen quite a fair bit of my muscles I trusted him and continued. Tummy massage was quite good, not as hardcore as Indo style but still quite a lot of points got pressed deep. Some brushing of the groin but no groin massage, not even the triangle points (Thai massage ppl will know).

Total cost $98 ? i remember that place for 1.5 hr is cheaper than $98. Are you sure ?  With your tip you spent $108, you think worth or not?

2 hours ago, firefight said:

wah shifu review so thorough. you remember the whole process and details very well. 👍👍