Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 10/26/2022 at 1:44 PM, mp440028 said:

Just curious, for massages at WL or NL, how much do you tip the masseuse, or do you even tip at all? Just regular 90 min massage, no HE or special service. 

10% of the booking fee for good above

15% for excellent. 

$5 or $4 for good effort.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:41 AM, TinnieShawnnie said:

went to Oriental Foot Spa today. When I entered, there was only 1 China lady.. probably the Lady boss. When I asked for the price of 90 mins body, I was told $88 instead of $75 which someone commented. She didn’t even ask if I wanted oil or tuina. She also added that you can add $2 for the promo. $90 for addition ba guan or Guasha or Cai er. I added that $2, only to realise that it eats into my 90 mins.

Started my massage at around 4 ish. About 45 mins into the massage, he turned me front and asked if I’m ok to be nude as their disposable is the pants type and he asked if I’m ok as he can’t reach the upper thigh. I’m ok and he covered with the towel. 5 mins in, he removed and massage all the way up (less the lil bro). Then, he asked if I wanted to add on, quoting $60. Honestly, I was quite shock about the price.

anyway, an hour of massage and I was doing the promo extra service for the next 30 mins. I chose Cai er btw.

honestly, I kinda felt cheated because I ended at around 530 which was honestly less than 90 mins (inclusive of cai er).

also, @eric9693 is probably their “marketing”. It’s a new account and felt different from my experience.  You can take a look at his account and you’ll realise that he only has 3 comments so far and it’s in this trend. 

Ok, so if you wanna go, be prepared to be disappointed. I’ll rather spend my money at NL or WL that has real good massage. Ohh btw, the massage was still ok in the first 15 mins and when he does the leg, it was kinda rushing and bad. 

Hi Bro TinnieShawnnie,

I'm sorry about your experience but please don't mistaken me as their marketing "account". I took the oil ($88)while my partner took just Tuina ($75). They also told me the add-on but all i want is just pure massage thus not sure about those add-on. All I commenting is I did get a decent-to-good massage from my money spent as compared to NL and other "atas" parlours. I lived near Paya Lebar thus this is a location that suited me well. 

I'm new with the account without a doubt but new doesn't mean I have to be a marketing account. I just merely shared what I got from. 

Their foot reflexology is 28/hr also. Maybe you can call me cheapo but I get what my money's worth is all what most important to me.

Cheers to all bros..No hard feeling i hope, sharing is caring.

On 10/19/2022 at 11:38 PM, BusinessBi said:

I went to try the Precious Foot at Toa Payoh outlet on one of the day, the price is $85 for 1.5 hours but upon arrival, they ask me want to use paper or oil press and need to pay $22 additional if choose oil press then I choose lavender oil and pay additional $22 on top of $85 so total is $107.

The male masseur who is a china man leads me to one of the room upstairs, the room has proper partition and door instead of the curtains etc, the room is basically used for other facial services as there is a basin and some beauty equipment inside with two beds, one is massage bed while the other is the normal bed.

The masseur ask me which portion of the body I want to focus on so I tell him that the lower back, buttock and shoulder as those are the common areas for working in the office and looking at the computer screens. The stroke from this masseur is hard type but he really focus on those areas which I mentioned, rest of the areas like the leg, hand, tummy and head which never covered at all, the last part of the massage is only the face.

I guess I will not go back again and with that kind of price, I can even shower and get better massage at CloudNine instead with just top up additional $1 at $108 instead.

I think you must have got this China guy named Ah Wei. I had the same experience as you 2 days ago. He spent a ridiculous amount of time just doing the back. Minimally on legs but no butt. When he finished, he asked me to turn around and only did the arms, no chest or tummy. Then he asked me to turn and did the back again. Felt it was a waste of time and $$. They just renovated the place, so maybe they're trying to recover costs.

9 hours ago, davidsg said:

Hi 👋🏻 any recommendations for NL massaues? Thank you

Ive never been keen on getting massage from masseuse (female therapist) but masseur (male) at NL I’ve tried a few. For hard pressure, can try Rock at NL RQ. For light pressure, can try Wu at NL RQ.

recently I tried WanLin for the second time. Good massage overall - medium pressure, masseur asking for directions, and quieter than the first time I went there (probably because it was a weekday). I only find the massage booths a bit small overall but good experience, recommended.

14 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

Any recommended masseur there?

Can look for ah qiang, he is tall and good looking. Plus point he is muscular and have six pack abs

东方Spa @ 588 Geylang Road (Next to traffic light - lor 34)

can pm me for more info

Edited by MCtan

6 hours ago, Wei Qiang said:

Good 

6 hours ago, Wei Qiang said:

@东方Spa @lor 34 geylang 

7 hours ago, Wei Qiang said:

You can try 东方Spa @ 588 Geylang Road (Next to traffic light - lor 34)

The next spam of your company's ad in unrelated thread will get your account & company account suspended for 1 week.

Don't say I never give chance. 

Do you see other masseurs in this forum spam like you?

Your Last Chance!

On 10/19/2022 at 11:36 AM, ArvinR said:

My experience based on my visit to REJUV Footwork last week. 

I’ve seen some bad reviews about rejuv on this forum and wasn’t really keen on trying them. But the other day, I had some time to kill and was nearby so I decide to check out their place. Do note that this joint provides services for male & females. 

Parking: There’s street parking nearby but it was impossible to find a lot. I parked at the swimming complex and walked over (~8 mins)

Location: Being located at Jalan Besar makes it central and accessible to all.  Their shop is on the first floor. Very easy to find. 

Appointment: Venue wasn’t crowded. I walked in and all 3 male masseuses were available. I picked Peter (from india). 

Atmosphere: Felt like it was lacking privacy & comfort.  Body massage was conducted in a small curtained space. You can hear customers from left and right speaking. There’s a slight gap at the side where people from the beside space can peep and see you. 

Service: I choose their 60 mins hot oil massage. I was rather in disbelief that the masseuse took 15 minutes of the massage time to just heat up the oil while I was just laying on the bed waiting for him to start. Within the first 5 mins that the masseuse worked on me, I could conclude that he was completely inexperienced. It was just random uncomfortable hard squeezing. What ticked me off the most was that he was constantly asking me about my personal information. Towards the 30 mins mark, I just told him to stop the massage. 

Conclusion: Don’t waste your time & money here. Service provided was ridiculously poor. 

Thx for the long review Sir! 💋last year I went to REJUV, can't remember anything except the Masseur was very chatty, lol

On 12/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, luv_sex said:

Still got people go zufu? Any recommendations ?

i like ah lee from zufu, middle-aged man with medium-hard pressure, good techniques, very professional and the price is pretty good value generally. theres another uncle who does a more sensual style one, forgot his name but i personally didn't enjoy it

On 12/5/2022 at 10:40 PM, WakkaWakka said:

i like ah lee from zufu, middle-aged man with medium-hard pressure, good techniques, very professional and the price is pretty good value generally. theres another uncle who does a more sensual style one, forgot his name but i personally didn't enjoy it

think not good as last time. which have a lot of masseur.. now getting lesser...

Edited by luv_sex

been to Oriental Foot Spa (588 Geylang Road) 4 times.

Engaged Ah Hui for the 1st 3 times and Ah Qiang yesterday.

IMO, both hv different styles of massage. However if u like hard massage both are good. 

Need to wear disposable underwear. Clean and no Hanky Panky

Both of them hv good attitude and attentive when massaging. always check if strength is ok. 

Lookwise they look pleasant and friendly and do look muscular (lean).

I do see other male therapists around. looks like all fm China.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:12 PM, Astroboy69 said:

Keen - but what’s your stats? 

On 12/6/2022 at 6:24 PM, HugGuy70 said:

52, 170, 83 chinese, bi, married, discreet

On 12/17/2022 at 9:04 PM, ted74 said:

Funny...   nothing happened in line..

On 12/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, hanaro895 said:

Those who have not had proper nipple play, you don't know what you are missing.  Mmmm, that's the good stuff. 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:35 PM, MCtan said:

Can look for ah qiang, he is tall and good looking. Plus point he is muscular and have six pack abs

东方Spa @ 588 Geylang Road (Next to traffic light - lor 34)

can pm me for more info

How do u know he had 6pack ? They are topless then ?