Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 11/25/2023 at 2:29 PM, lukbi said:

apologies can't share my new find. he is too cute and too man to share.
maybe when i tire of him? 

receiving a good massage is all about the chemistry. from my interactions with some str8, bi and gay guys who prefer men masseur, it's true about the chemistry. but maybe not to all.   the massage does not seem effective or enjoyable if it is always the same masseur or the same routine.  

i used to know this married str8 (probably bi or gay but don't want admit)  who always look for old uncles to massage him - know him from Uni days.  one of his favourite pastimes is going for massage with old sifus and TMC doctors who do tuina.  He would claim they were very good and always solve his back pain or some issues.  funny thing is, he never stayed long with any one particular masseur or tuina doctor and will always be on the hunt for new ones after a few months.  funnier, the masseurs were always men! 

I found out that the massages he went for with them were probably not 'clean' because i experienced them myself.  One  old uncle near Serangoon had very warm soft hands and sensual touch that can make you cum  from just touching you at certain places.  He also know technique of making your headache go away, stopping your sinus attack or cough.     Another (old local tcm doctor) at Balestier had a technique of fingering and massage your prostrate  so sensual, you autocum.     he will just nonchalantly tsk tsk and wipe off your cum and dick vigourously. 

this 2 are still around, but I don't go them anymore because  dun find it exciting anymore, but i know they  still has a strong following with man customers, because I got see before guys going to their omo shop / clinics. btw  the tcm doctors wife always around btw.    another  very hardcore old uncle, very good massage had good technique of licking and sucking your balls (unfortunately not in Singapore anymore) 

I think men just understand what other men want, even straights and if can get release with a small tip and no entanglements, why not? 

anyways, i think all of us have to do some journeying, exploring and learning experiences yourself.

happy hunting guys. 

Thanks for sharing your... feelings.......

On 11/30/2023 at 12:50 AM, lukbi said:

There is a str8 massage shop at Toa Payoh  [removed by mod] shop use thick curtain separator, so is some privacy have 

Do not post such stories about straight massage and bring unnecessary problems for the masseur or the company.

1 warning point for insinuating that the masseur is anything but straight.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, pureview said:

Anyone try this newly open massage place at wonderfoot located at Bukit merah central ? It seems that most of the masseurs are men. 

I have not tried but based on the photos on their website, it's proabably an extension of Wan Lin from Fu Lu Shou Complex.

I was at Qingjie FLS L2 yesterday. I did oil massage but there was no curtain so couldn't go without shorts. However my therapist still pulled up the shorts and showed half of my butt to whoever that is in the shop. Or walking outside the shop. Luckily at that time there were no other customers and the only other staff that walked in was the lady boss

16 hours ago, firefight said:

I was at Qingjie FLS L2 yesterday. I did oil massage but there was no curtain so couldn't go without shorts. However my therapist still pulled up the shorts and showed half of my butt to whoever that is in the shop. Or walking outside the shop. Luckily at that time there were no other customers and the only other staff that walked in was the lady boss

What makes you go there haha? No curtain I won't do. Feel so expose 

1 hour ago, firefight said:

I was at NL near city hall and had a great massage where my tense shoulders and back were subjected to intense strength while my dispo undies were pulled down to my thighs... The masseur used his body strength smartly and I felt rejuvenated after the one hour. I actually tried him before but forgot how he looked like and how his treatment was until after the session when I asked for his name. To stop people from DM me, his name is L**k.

34 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

Hi. Im intending to go to NL ClarkeQ. Any therapist recommendation, please? Thanks!

It seems you are blind.

Did you not see the earlier message just just half an hour before your post ?

On 12/18/2023 at 10:39 AM, nickkki said:

just had a massage session last night at a straight massage place,

wouldnt consider the massage to be anything sensual. but the masseur will put my hands and feet against his dick.

he even position my hands in a way where he will glide pass or pressed against my hands.

1 warning point for posting sensationalised message to attract attention to your post.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, averageguy1 said:

I haven’t been to Spa-1 at Grandlink Square for a long time… I just called them yesterday, they claimed that they do not have any male masseurs.

Does anyone know any more proper Spas having male masseurs and body rub?

Thank you in advance

gSpa

2 hours ago, durianking said:

as what I know, they dont have. North Bridge one right?

1 hour ago, wInterhound said:

Dun have… I also asked the one at North Bridge Road.. 

2 hours ago, durianking said:

Thanks for the response!

Edited by Leanmeat

• 2 weeks later...

Curious, so far I been going to legit tcm places for tuina massages and they usually give disposable awkward looking disposable shorts (not undies).

Are there any that you went that require you to strip fully naked? How awkward it is? because without an underwear, I can't control the elephant's movement. But it would be an interesting experience I guess

Edited by Greenie

On 1/26/2024 at 9:46 AM, Greenie said:

Curious, so far I been going to legit tcm places for tuina massages and they usually give disposable awkward looking disposable shorts (not undies).

Are there any that you went that require you to strip fully naked? How awkward it is? because without an underwear, I can't control the elephant's movement. But it would be an interesting experience I guess

Normal minimum is underwear. Quite rare to have full naked.