Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

3 hours ago, greysnow said:

Understand that he has messaged those customers that he wanted to retain on his new whereabouts... if you didn't hear from him yourself after he left WL, probably you aren't on his list of valued customers 🤣

You know his whereabouts ? Can PM ? Hehe

On 6/15/2023 at 12:00 AM, 123ZZZ said:

Should tip for the extra mile

like if you go for a meal at restaurant and service was damn good, will tip right

18 hours ago, Chokky said:

Yes we should as an appreciation of the extra services 

On 5/27/2023 at 10:31 PM, immortal said:

i would tip. also, u mentioned that its extra service.  

Eh... My question, instead of Should or Shouldn't,

"what is the appropriate amount of tips?"😅😅😅

7 hours ago, weekly said:

Eh... My question, instead of Should or Shouldn't,

"what is the appropriate amount of tips?"😅😅😅

No appropriate amount... I think it boils down to chemistry.

If the masseur likes you, even a mere $10 or $20, he will feel appreciated. 

If the masseur doesn't like you, even if you give him $50 or $100, he may also just go through the motion hahaha

A $90 massage with $50 tips is it too much (More than $50 percent)

A $60 massage with $5 would it be an insult? 

My rule of thumb is around 10-20% of cost for good service unless you super in love or an agreeable special. 

Those can't afford may suffer inferior services in the future.

Knocked off early and decided to try out Rejuv for the first time as it is near my workplace. Arranged for a masseur, Nick, who according to his ad on Carousell, "will make you tick" (so catchy, and cheesy). 

Nick is tall and somewhat lean (didn't really take a good look). The massage was good right from the start. Strong, firm strokes, with consistent pressure. He used his elbows a lot on the back, which is to my liking, despite the pain, but the knots loosened much after. The part when he rubbed the butt felt really good, especially when he pulled the shorts down, smothered the oil onto the cheeks and reached into the shorts towards my inner thighs. There was no contact with anywhere untouchable, but the proximity was enough to make me blush. I almost died when he bent my legs sideways while I was still facing down and stuck his hands under to massage the groin, almost like he was making sure every inch is covered. Again, nothing inappropriate, but felt real good. 

Downsides were really the constant chatter that's going on outside and a customer who farted midway her massage. And also leaving the curtain slightly open for ventilation, which got me a little uncomfortable. Oh yes, and having to pay 20 cents to use the toilet of the building.

Otherwise, it was a good massage, and I really appreciated the effort to loose my tight back and hips.

23 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Knocked off early and decided to try out Rejuv for the first time as it is near my workplace. Arranged for a masseur, Nick, who according to his ad on Carousell, "will make you tick" (so catchy, and cheesy). 

Nick is tall and somewhat lean (didn't really take a good look). The massage was good right from the start. Strong, firm strokes, with consistent pressure. He used his elbows a lot on the back, which is to my liking, despite the pain, but the knots loosened much after. The part when he rubbed the butt felt really good, especially when he pulled the shorts down, smothered the oil onto the cheeks and reached into the shorts towards my inner thighs. There was no contact with anywhere untouchable, but the proximity was enough to make me blush. I almost died when he bent my legs sideways while I was still facing down and stuck his hands under to massage the groin, almost like he was making sure every inch is covered. Again, nothing inappropriate, but felt real good. 

Downsides were really the constant chatter that's going on outside and a customer who farted midway her massage. And also leaving the curtain slightly open for ventilation, which got me a little uncomfortable. Oh yes, and having to pay 20 cents to use the toilet of the building.

Otherwise, it was a good massage, and I really appreciated the effort to loose my tight back and hips.

He used to work at WL iirc but I rmb he wasn't that comfortable back then.... has he changed? 🤣

I was at NL Chijmes yesterday, for a quick one. Got a tall guy called R*b**t. His massage is quite boring, and covers the basics. No special skill and no direct butt massage, only via towel. The only funky thing I remember about him is his cute, black underwear, no band type and lotsa icons on it, kinda like a kids underwear. Lol. It showed up because after flipping over, he did not put a towel on my eyes so there was more incentive to open my eyes after closing for more than 30mins...

3 hours ago, firefight said:

I was at NL Chijmes yesterday, for a quick one. Got a tall guy called R*b**t. His massage is quite boring, and covers the basics. No special skill and no direct butt massage, only via towel. The only funky thing I remember about him is his cute, black underwear, no band type and lotsa icons on it, kinda like a kids underwear. Lol. It showed up because after flipping over, he did not put a towel on my eyes so there was more incentive to open my eyes after closing for more than 30mins...

He massages you in his underwear? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...