Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 1/6/2023 at 10:36 PM, firefight said:

I tried CQ NL today. The place is super big but empty though. It is similar in design and layout to other NLs I have visited.

As it was my first time there I got lost. It is actually right beside House of Seafood at Blk A. You can reach by crossing the bridge and go leftwards. The other way is to go from the blue line and walk in. Not a far walk if you can figure your way around the construction.

I was assigned a slim bony dude whose name is a Jap car brand 'H'. After placing my bag down I undressed and put my underwear with the wording 'Sexy box' prominently on my heap of clothes., Then I got ready for my massage by changing into the disposable underwear. He started with putting some oil with his cold hands. (I was hotter from all the rush walking). Then the first stroke was neck massage.  He asked me which part needed attention most so I mentioned right shoulder. While he seemed quiet, I asked him some questions about when the place started operations, the clientele (tourists) and the business (not much yet). He gave short answers. Ends up I was his first customer for the day at 7ish. Zzz. He also told me he just recently joined from another local place. Sensing that he was a quiet person, I also wanted to enjoy the massage and thus ended the conversation. 

The massage proceeded well with good focus on my arms and both shoulders. There were also some butt massage with his knuckles and elbows but nothing excessive. His best skill was finger press as he was able to apply the pressure onto the right points and make you feel relaxed yet unlock some tight points simultaneously. His use of elbows and arms though were a bit painful given his bony frame but it could be due to my aching body. There was not much focus on the lower body but I guess he spent about 5-8mins on those. His face and head massage were good too! Maybe I will try 90mins next time to see if there are other strokes he could do. I also observed he didn't mind my hand brushing his uniform (unintentionally) and he was also OK to bend close to exert more force when necessary such as on my lower back where he put one hand on one thigh and the other was pressing my other side. 

Overall I felt it was a refreshing massage and worth the $67. I did tip him at the end as he rushed off to grab his phone (turns out they have to leave the phone at the counter when at task) and got his work-name from there.

Hope the review helps.

They have many other male masseurs as well. Lovely environment and the service is remarkable. Should try to visit on weekdays in the afternoon when it isn’t fully booked. 

On 1/9/2023 at 1:02 AM, Max Low said:

They have many other male masseurs as well. Lovely environment and the service is remarkable. Should try to visit on weekdays in the afternoon when it isn’t fully booked. 

I went again today. 90min also feels not enough but it was relaxing and refreshing.

On 1/9/2023 at 1:02 AM, Max Low said:

What is the exact address ?

On 1/6/2023 at 10:36 PM, firefight said:

I tried CQ NL today. The place is super big but empty though. It is similar in design and layout to other NLs I have visited.

As it was my first time there I got lost. It is actually right beside House of Seafood at Blk A. You can reach by crossing the bridge and go leftwards. The other way is to go from the blue line and walk in. Not a far walk if you can figure your way around the construction.

I was assigned a slim bony dude whose name is a Jap car brand 'H'. After placing my bag down I undressed and put my underwear with the wording 'Sexy box' prominently on my heap of clothes., Then I got ready for my massage by changing into the disposable underwear. He started with putting some oil with his cold hands. (I was hotter from all the rush walking). Then the first stroke was neck massage.  He asked me which part needed attention most so I mentioned right shoulder. While he seemed quiet, I asked him some questions about when the place started operations, the clientele (tourists) and the business (not much yet). He gave short answers. Ends up I was his first customer for the day at 7ish. Zzz. He also told me he just recently joined from another local place. Sensing that he was a quiet person, I also wanted to enjoy the massage and thus ended the conversation. 

The massage proceeded well with good focus on my arms and both shoulders. There were also some butt massage with his knuckles and elbows but nothing excessive. His best skill was finger press as he was able to apply the pressure onto the right points and make you feel relaxed yet unlock some tight points simultaneously. His use of elbows and arms though were a bit painful given his bony frame but it could be due to my aching body. There was not much focus on the lower body but I guess he spent about 5-8mins on those. His face and head massage were good too! Maybe I will try 90mins next time to see if there are other strokes he could do. I also observed he didn't mind my hand brushing his uniform (unintentionally) and he was also OK to bend close to exert more force when necessary such as on my lower back where he put one hand on one thigh and the other was pressing my other side. 

Overall I felt it was a refreshing massage and worth the $67. I did tip him at the end as he rushed off to grab his phone (turns out they have to leave the phone at the counter when at task) and got his work-name from there.

Hope the review helps.

where is this place?

1 hour ago, Darius said:

Is there any Malay or Indian male masseurs in any massage establishments? So far I never come across any. 

For Indian therapists, you got to go to Farrer Park or Little India massage establishments. For Malay therapist, you can find a few of them via Carousell. 

28 minutes ago, robin said:

For Indian therapists, you got to go to Farrer Park or Little India massage establishments. For Malay therapist, you can find a few of them via Carousell. 

hi there thanks for the recommendations, can PM me the locations or shop names for indian massagers? TQ

On 1/13/2023 at 9:07 AM, Since u r here said:

Wow... This masseur on TikToc so handsome! 

1 hour ago, jnjco said:

I have tried Wanlin Max - good strength and mix of sensual. I would say I still prefer Z probably because I tried his massages often. But Max is worth trying. 

Tried imperial apple at Handy Road - Jack. Lean guy. Very good techniques with my back and shoulders. Sensual as well. 

Handy Road - Jack - how he looks like? I'd be keen to try : )))

On 2/1/2023 at 8:32 PM, jnjco said:

I have tried Wanlin Max - good strength and mix of sensual. I would say I still prefer Z probably because I tried his massages often. But Max is worth trying. 

Tried imperial apple at Handy Road - Jack. Lean guy. Very good techniques with my back and shoulders. Sensual as well. 

Went to try Jack today at handy road. Definitely not ‘lean guy’ as described by jnjco. Is an uncle in his 50s-60s. 

his massage was very good and skillful for sure. Found all my knots and hit all the right spots for a legit massage. Definitely not sensual. 

On 2/11/2023 at 10:54 AM, Yen How said:

Went to try Jack today at handy road. Definitely not ‘lean guy’ as described by jnjco. Is an uncle in his 50s-60s. 

his massage was very good and skillful for sure. Found all my knots and hit all the right spots for a legit massage. Definitely not sensual. 

How much is the charge? You select the masseur?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 4:33 PM, gymboi said:

Hi, I have a list of cute masseurs at various Natureland branches. PM to trade if you know any good ones too. 

I was at Chijmes for a random visit. And this guy R*g*r was really good with big warm hands and strength. He even knows the small knots and was able to unwind them. 

• 2 weeks later...