Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Just wondering if we could all perhaps go back to sharing our recommendations and stories openly here. I think for me and many others, it was fun and interesting as well as informative to ready stories from everyone. More importantly, we will not have people repeatedly asking the same old questions over and over again. Perhaps if we are searching for massage that are more 'Cent-tual' (if you know what i mean), we can always find other creative ways to mention it respectfully. 

I've always come to the forum to search for recommendations but recently its all been PM requests. I do miss reading the stories and recommendation. 

I was at FLS Qingjie Foot Reflexology today for a last minute no appointment 1h massage. Got Ah D eventually who recognised me with my tanned back and untanned backside. Promising massage at the start and was quite sensual too, got to brush his groin aplenty. And got the customary butt rub, thigh rub. But nothing more. Quite repetitive too towards the end, felt like dragging time. The massage was very relaxing but not recuperative for me as recently I had been exercising daily... Next time must remind him to be more thorough. 

On 4/26/2023 at 9:53 PM, firefight said:

I was at FLS Qingjie Foot Reflexology today for a last minute no appointment 1h massage. Got Ah D eventually who recognised me with my tanned back and untanned backside. Promising massage at the start and was quite sensual too, got to brush his groin aplenty. And got the customary butt rub, thigh rub. But nothing more. Quite repetitive too towards the end, felt like dragging time. The massage was very relaxing but not recuperative for me as recently I had been exercising daily... Next time must remind him to be more thorough. 

Ah D from Vietnam?

Recently i went to a massage at WL. I have always wanted to try this place after reading the many reviews here. I opted for a 60min body massage and i got M** . I have very little to say about my experience cause it was little. Honest review is, i did not feel i went for a massage. it was more of a person pressing on your body with some pressure and some oil. Thats all.

I do understand that experiences differ from person to person, but i could not help but feel like maybe the masseur was just not keen on doing it well because maybe i am "different" from the normal clientele? All i know is i am not willing to book this person again. I do however would love to hear from anyone that may have suggestions at WL. do send me a message.

thank you! 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:18 PM, Jak27 said:

"but i could not help but feel like maybe the masseur was just not keen on doing it well because maybe i am "different" from the normal clientele?" 

What do you mean by maybe you're "different" from normal clientele? You may want to be more specific so that others can try to figure out why the masseur wasn't keen in doing it well on you. 

Appreciate recommendation of masseurs from NL Valley Point / LIAT - or any good nice masseurs who can do in or out calls ?

I think of the many massage joints. NL is still the best - but hard to find good ones. Last tried this Rocco or R-something guy at Chijmes… super cannot make it- really just patting and super light massage- one of the worst ever. Pls avoid. 

Just went for a quick 1h at zufu and had a great massage covering just back, butt and legs (and groin). It was fantastic to get the therapeutic treatment and also the sensual one. Would have been better if the back massage was harder. Next time will try again. I can't remember who and didn't ask who, but it was a CN guy and not the old uncles.

17 hours ago, firefight said:

Just went for a quick 1h at zufu and had a great massage covering just back, butt and legs (and groin). It was fantastic to get the therapeutic treatment and also the sensual one. Would have been better if the back massage was harder. Next time will try again. I can't remember who and didn't ask who, but it was a CN guy and not the old uncles.

Either Peter or James.. 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:18 PM, Jak27 said:

Recently i went to a massage at WL. I have always wanted to try this place after reading the many reviews here. I opted for a 60min body massage and i got M** . I have very little to say about my experience cause it was little. Honest review is, i did not feel i went for a massage. it was more of a person pressing on your body with some pressure and some oil. Thats all.

I do understand that experiences differ from person to person, but i could not help but feel like maybe the masseur was just not keen on doing it well because maybe i am "different" from the normal clientele? All i know is i am not willing to book this person again. I do however would love to hear from anyone that may have suggestions at WL. do send me a message.

thank you! 

There are many great masseurs at WL, one of my fav place to go unwind.

H*o, J***s, K****n, R*y, Z**o all deliver good acupressure and have own message styles.

1 hour ago, sitogang said:

There are many great masseurs at WL, one of my fav place to go unwind.

H*o, J***s, K****n, R*y, Z**o all deliver good acupressure and have own message styles.

I agree. Tried 3 different masseurs before. All disappointing both in skills & attitude. Stop already. 

23 hours ago, firefight said:

What do you mean (and groin)?

Had a very unexpected session at NL Chijmes today. 1h massage with this hippie look uncle "M*k*" and his massage was the most thorough and sensual ever. No HE but fark he was able to use his elbows to loosen my tight thighs, my back, shoulders, knee, open asscheeks, and still had time for stretching and buah my gun. He also pressed the points joining the groin and the legs. The stomach massage was super painful but I think would be very helpful. He was also funny sia. After the initial back massage he took the dispo u/w off one leg and hung it on the other leg. He is quite small sized and breathes very hard when massaging so got lotsa weird sounds. Lastly his service was really good as he will ask you every now and then how you are feeling and if need to adjust something.

Not sure if correct to post here:

If I was given a HJ by a masseur at the end of Body Massage session in a Straight Massage Shop (I didn't request, he also didn't ask....I don't mind though),

Usually what should be the appropriate Tips amount to give for this Extra Service?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, weekly said:

If I was given a HJ by a masseur at the end of Body Massage session in a Straight Massage Shop (I didn't request, he also didn't ask....I don't mind though),

Usually what should be the appropriate Tips amount to give for this Extra Service?

Thanks.

No tips. He offered.

7 hours ago, weekly said:

Thanks.

i would tip. also, u mentioned that its extra service.  

22 hours ago, weekly said:

Thanks.

Unless you don’t intend to see him again otherwise if within your means tip loh, use a certain % of the massage price agar agar. 

Most straight establishments masseur don’t push for tips (they prolly scared that you complain) but whether he is expecting tips or not you can tell in your next visit (if you request for the same guy). 

if you didn’t tip him (or tip very little) in your previous visit and his massage standard remains and still offer you extras then 👍🏻

On 5/25/2023 at 9:41 PM, firefight said:

Had a very unexpected session at NL Chijmes today. 1h massage with this hippie look uncle "M*k*" and his massage was the most thorough and sensual ever. No HE but fark he was able to use his elbows to loosen my tight thighs, my back, shoulders, knee, open asscheeks, and still had time for stretching and buah my gun. He also pressed the points joining the groin and the legs. The stomach massage was super painful but I think would be very helpful. He was also funny sia. After the initial back massage he took the dispo u/w off one leg and hung it on the other leg. He is quite small sized and breathes very hard when massaging so got lotsa weird sounds. Lastly his service was really good as he will ask you every now and then how you are feeling and if need to adjust something.

Was he very chatty with you?

On 5/27/2023 at 3:28 PM, weekly said:

Thanks.

How about 10% to 20% of the massage price

On 5/27/2023 at 3:28 PM, weekly said:

Thanks.

Rarely you would find the rate to be $100; so if it is 10% of $60 is $6 only. I find it awkward; so I give a $10 tip. Incidentally the massage spa I go to charge $60 for a one hour session.