Male HQ

Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)

Guest SQ compared

The one thing nobody mentioned so far is reliability.

Not many airlines offer such a reliable service as SQ.

How often are you seriously delayed?

Compare this to other airlines.

Did you ever spend 12 hours at Dubai airport?

Did you ever arrive without your luggage on the plane due to slow handling at an European or South Asian airport?

With SQ it will arrive promptly either with a Star Alliance carrier or the next plane.

With middle Eastern airlines it can take up to 3 days additional delay to receive it.

And check what airlines lose the most luggage? There are statistics on this.

Responsiveness: And did you ever need to go through the customer services of some socalled 5* airlines? Better not!

SQ will at least respond to you and do their best to get things handled.

Good service comes with a price. I prefer to pay 200 Dollars more and be able to rely on certain side factors, such as punctuality, safety, seat width and service response.

Only a few airlines are left with very good service attitude and responsiveness.

Guest SQ compared
58 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

My airlines rating go like this:

Top : SQ (Singapore)

2nd : Emerate (UAE)

3rd: Lufthasa (Germany)

4th: Qatar (Abu Dhabi)

Worst: Eastern China Air (PRC) to Shanghai

Emirates as 2nd?

Should be more Air New Zealand

With Qatar had so many bad experiences and already 3 overseas friends from Europe who did not receive their suitcases over the past 3 years. Just gone. Lucky they made a stop over in Singapore... can buy new stuff here.

Emirates: would rate down because business and economy always full to last seat. Air lounges full and recently (before March 2020) problems on punctuality. What do you have from business if you always face near to full airport lounges? The ground staff is not friendly either.

Sorry:

Worst?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Express_Flight_3411_incident

The United Express Flight 3411 incident occurred at Chicago O'Hare International Airport United States on April 9, 2017, when David Dao Duy Anh, a Vietnamese-American passenger, was injured while being forcibly removed from a fully boarded, sold out flight to Louisville International Airport. Dao, a pulmonologist and folk musician,[1] refused to give up his seat when requested because he needed to see a patient the day after. Chicago Department of Aviation Security Officers were called to remove him from the plane; in the process, they struck Dao's face against an armrest, then pulled him, apparently unconscious, by his arms along the aircraft aisle past rows of onlooking passengers.[2][3] Prior to the confrontation, managers offered travel vouchers to passengers to vacate their seats to make room for four deadheading airline employees who needed to travel to the destination, but none of the passengers accepted. The airline then selected four passengers for involuntary removal from the flight. Three other passengers agreed to leave the flight, and Dao was selected to be fourth. Republic Airways operated the scheduled passenger flight on behalf of United Express, a United Airlines regional branch.

Can any airline be worse???

I find the Skytrax airline ranking very flawed. Many medium good airlines push people to give good votes and to complete the forms (and not sure all forms are completed by the passengers). it's a bit like those hotel ratings on those websites...

22 hours ago, Guest Yum said:

If the steward is handsome, there will be more than just a smile and learning his name *wink*.

Well you need to be handsome too, otherwise when they are back in galley, they will just gossip about you. HAHAHA.

There is literally nothing to break the monotony of their job, the passengers are literally the entertainment.

I am always tickled to hear their sharing, it is behind-the-curtains information that I would not believe otherwise.

Sometimes, I just play the fly on the wall and absorb all the juicy details. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

18 hours ago, Guest SQ compared said:

What I meant in my previous post.

If you are rude or have that entitlement attitude, even SQ crew will not treat you as nice as if you are always polite and act humble.

It is kind of sad, that they are so often abused or disregarded that it only takes a little kindness and friendliness for them to feel it.

So I just try to see them as people, learn their names, ask about their day to day life or plans upon destination, chit chat.

It really helps them a lot, to make their job bearable. Whatever extras they give, is just additional lor. *wink*

Even if there is attraction or hooking up initially, in the end just become sister-friends hahahah.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 8/8/2020 at 2:06 PM, tomcat said:

It is kind of sad, that they are so often abused or disregarded that it only takes a little kindness and friendliness for them to feel it.

So I just try to see them as people, learn their names, ask about their day to day life or plans upon destination, chit chat.

It really helps them a lot, to make their job bearable. Whatever extras they give, is just additional lor. *wink*

Even if there is attraction or hooking up initially, in the end just become sister-friends hahahah.

Maybe in their psyche they have a masochistic side that desire for abuse...

13 hours ago, passinthenight said:

A big thumbs up from me. Not too cheesy so :thumb:

13 hours ago, passinthenight said:

I enjoyed this. I found them all cute in their own way. 

On 8/11/2020 at 2:47 PM, tomcat said:

I see only 1 or 2 cute guys, hahah.

Only 20% of the crew are star looking.

Majority are average and minority who got in bad door are plain looking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/11/2020 at 7:15 PM, passinthenight said:

standard of SQ really drop like ton of bricks! These kind if standard also can be flight crew? Last time, these kind of people will not even go though 1st round.

Do not know what the higher management us doing! Taking fat bonuses and let the selection ot flight crew slide. The SQ if today is unlike the SQ of yesteryears!

There is even a few of the male crew who outrightly look si gayish! I can imagine then sashaying and cat walking down the plane ailse! Also gays love to flirt with good looking people! Will these gayish crew treat all passangers the same or will they only serve gd looking people well?

SQ must buck up!

On 8/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

standard of SQ really drop like ton of bricks! These kind if standard also can be flight crew? Last time, these kind of people will not even go though 1st round.

Do not know what the higher management us doing! Taking fat bonuses and let the selection ot flight crew slide. The SQ if today is unlike the SQ of yesteryears!

There is even a few of the male crew who outrightly look si gayish! I can imagine then sashaying and cat walking down the plane ailse! Also gays love to flirt with good looking people! Will these gayish crew treat all passangers the same or will they only serve gd looking people well?

SQ must buck up!

Well, now with covid, everything is going downhill

SQ must buck up!

You have bad experiences with SQ crew (whether stewardesses or flight attendants)? They did not serve u well? 🤔

On 8/12/2020 at 10:17 PM, tyan said:

SIA offer early retirement package for cabin crew. 

Yes,include ground staff. Sadly those oldies in 50s n 60s dont wish to retire n prefer to die in the office. Younger ones never meet the requirements. The stupid company paying those rich elderly big pay packet. Really wonder what so difficult to send the 90percent old staff out. Hmmm

52 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Yes,include ground staff. Sadly those oldies in 50s n 60s dont wish to retire n prefer to die in the office. Younger ones never meet the requirements. The stupid company paying those rich elderly big pay packet. Really wonder what so difficult to send the 90percent old staff out. Hmmm

what the hell, cant believe you say such thing?

Guest Don't be a bitch

SQ must buck up!

This is such a hateful, unnecessary post. What's wrong with guys who look gayish? And why label the way they walk. They can walk however they want to walk and it's their business not yours to be so judgmental and unpleasant. And "gays love to flirt with good looking people" is such a bold and sweeping statement. Not every gay guy puts himself out there and overtly flirts with the first good looking guy they see down the aisle. And do gays only flirt with good looking people, or do the female crew do that too with handsome men? And you might be misinterpreting their friendliness with good looking people as "flirting". It's so easy to vilify gay people these days apparently. Why are you attacking the people of your own community. Do you have such deep-rooted internalized homophobia that you lash out in such detestable ways? And to question an entire organization's method of recruiting people because it isn't in line with your expectations of what an ideal flight crew should be is just plain immature. Be more open-minded, its 2020. 

With international flights resuming next year,  retrenchment seems to be the solution for SIA to cut  cost. 

They are encouraging cabin crew to terminate their bond with no penalty,  may not be a bad thing for those want to leave but if voluntary resign is not working,  then the next step will be retrenchment. There are a lot of foreigners in SIA,  so it will be interesting to see who go and who get to stay. 

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

Actually, this is the problem with SQ honestly.

They can be outdated and stuck in the past. This applies directly to attitudes, hierarchy and company culture.

There are also pretty clear instances bordering on seniors bullying juniors, or blacklisting, misuse of power - from ground crew to flying.

Those who are cabin crew, you all know lah hor...

Sometimes your own glory can be your downfall. Even SQ business class, first class offerings are not as good as those contending and coming up.

Even within design industry, their interiors, fixtures, soft furnishings are outdated.

The lasting benefit for flying SQ is efficiency and dependability. The moment this lapses, SQ will no longer have any true redeeming qualities.

Let's just hope they don't lose the plot completely.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Very short term thinkin. 

When u 50 and your boss tells u go home, will u think differently? 

Let's say u work in restoran then boss say u looks not good enugh because u old now. I send u home. 

Singapore population aging. What to do?

And u are contradicting. 

Later SQ hire young Pinoy and China men, then u complain again, why got so many non Singaporean there? 

In every job a part of the staff will grow older. What culture is this to retrench all the older staff. 

In every airline the older steward going into the ground staff operations. Must have 20s good looking boy for u at ground staff? 

Ur post is short term thinkin and discriminatory. 

Hope your boss will sack u once you reach 35y. U can change ur profile name here then to oldjack. 

U seem not smart. 

5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yes, cant believe that someone has this sort of mindset.

Do you not have parents or relatives who are in their 50's or 60's and who are not only still working but who are also contributing positively to the workforce?

I advice a change of nick, NOTcutejack would be far more apt.

4 hours ago, Guest Don't be a bitch said:

This is such a hateful, unnecessary post. What's wrong with guys who look gayish? And why label the way they walk. They can walk however they want to walk and it's their business not yours to be so judgmental and unpleasant. And "gays love to flirt with good looking people" is such a bold and sweeping statement. Not every gay guy puts himself out there and overtly flirts with the first good looking guy they see down the aisle. And do gays only flirt with good looking people, or do the female crew do that too with handsome men? And you might be misinterpreting their friendliness with good looking people as "flirting". It's so easy to vilify gay people these days apparently. Why are you attacking the people of your own community. Do you have such deep-rooted internalized homophobia that you lash out in such detestable ways? And to question an entire organization's method of recruiting people because it isn't in line with your expectations of what an ideal flight crew should be is just plain immature. Be more open-minded, its 2020. 

this is my view! You are not open minded and dare to tell me to be open minded! I not like gayish men serving me and that is my right and view! Being in the gay community, we know gays are very superficial and fake. Gays love to filrt and love to talk to handsome men. No? Look at the dee kosh thread! Because dee kosh is fat amd ugly, gays say its disgusting for him to go after handsome men!

I do not like queens and wannabe catwalk queens to serve me and thats my right! 

Be more open minded! Its 2020!

Guest open minded
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

this is my view! You are not open minded and dare to tell me to be open minded! I not like gayish men serving me and that is my right and view! Being in the gay community, we know gays are very superficial and fake. Gays love to filrt and love to talk to handsome men. No? Look at the dee kosh thread! Because dee kosh is fat amd ugly, gays say its disgusting for him to go after handsome men!

I do not like queens and wannabe catwalk queens to serve me and thats my right! 

Be more open minded! Its 2020!

And where are you open minded?

You don't permit the other to have his view but to only tolerate your view? is that what you call open minded?

And only because someone voice his objection to your personal perception he is not open minded?

And what is "gayish"?

You mean sissy?

You mean the steward holding his small finger out when passing you the cup of coffee?

Since when do SQ stewards do catwalk on the plane?

And what is the relation of superficial and fake with a SQ steward?

Dun u think the professional SQ steward will be chitty chatty to any male passenger and would not try his best to not to make known he is gay to protect himself on the plane?

Maybe it is good you are so dissatisfied with SQ, then we won't have you on the SQ plane and suffer you.

And when the female stewardess tell the big boss passenger, today he look so handsome and nicely dressed, then this is ok?

Only because the SQ steward never flirted with you, you play the sour grape here... Not every passenger can have good looks, sorry.

Better you only fly that one Thai airline only hiring ladyboy and transgender for their staff.... Enjoy!

8 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Very short term thinkin. 

When u 50 and your boss tells u go home, will u think differently? 

Let's say u work in restoran then boss say u looks not good enugh because u old now. I send u home. 

Singapore population aging. What to do?

And u are contradicting. 

Later SQ hire young Pinoy and China men, then u complain again, why got so many non Singaporean there? 

In every job a part of the staff will grow older. What culture is this to retrench all the older staff. 

In every airline the older steward going into the ground staff operations. Must have 20s good looking boy for u at ground staff? 

Ur post is short term thinkin and discriminatory. 

Hope your boss will sack u once you reach 35y. U can change ur profile name here then to oldjack. 

U seem not smart. 

If im 50 yo n stable with 2 private houses or with passive income ,so call richer than the company im working for(if u know whom im referring to) why not retire earlier? What is that very wrong with that? Is it a crime to retire early or wat ? What kind of mentality is that? Work till last breath n beg n plead for cpf money.? No no.

There's no right or wrong in bringing up my point of view as seeing ia believing. I witness n know what's happening.  

7 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

Yes, cant believe that someone has this sort of mindset.

Do you not have parents or relatives who are in their 50's or 60's and who are not only still working but who are also contributing positively to the workforce?

I advice a change of nick, NOTcutejack would be far more apt.

Atleast i am a member n have a nick.  N u r talking abt my nick. My toes are laughing.  

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

If im 50 yo n stable with 2 private houses or with passive income ,so call richer than the company im working for(if u know whom im referring to) why not retire earlier? What is that very wrong with that? Is it a crime to retire early or wat ? What kind of mentality is that? Work till last breath n beg n plead for cpf money.? No no.

There's no right or wrong in bringing up my point of view as seeing ia believing. I witness n know what's happening.  

Nobody said "work until last breath" and if its not ur problem. Ur first comment a bit atas n sombong. Dun wanna get into that.

Plenty of people wanna work as long as they can because it helps to keep u mental fit until old age.

it not for u to decide when other people retire. Ur post was very discriminatory to workers above 50y and make them look stupid.

And u dun know the situation for all people. Some have paid for parents and grand parents and not much saving. Do u think these can go retire early?

Btw: Ur post was about the ex airline staff then shifting to ground staff and work until 60s and u scolding those who work until retirement age.

The common trend u can see is people working much longer and many people want to work much longer than 60s or 67y.

And why? Go back home quarrel with wife/bf/husband?

Maybe dun wan to work 45 hrs per week but just 20 or less. But still they got something to do instead of just hang around at home or below the block.

Even the science say, better for work longer than juz stay home.

Juz dun compare ur situation with everyone here or other.

Not everyone so fortunate to suck out the money from sugar daddy and can buy 2 private apartment. Ok. U lost touch to reality boy.

Look around u first. 

Or u think the grandma running around collecting cardboards do because she wanna work with 75y?

Dun pull everyone into your personal situation. I m shock in ur age u still got very immature thinking.

46 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

Nobody said "work until last breath" and if its not ur problem. Ur first comment a bit atas n sombong. Dun wanna get into that.

Plenty of people wanna work as long as they can because it helps to keep u mental fit until old age.

it not for u to decide when other people retire. Ur post was very discriminatory to workers above 50y and make them look stupid.

And u dun know the situation for all people. Some have paid for parents and grand parents and not much saving. Do u think these can go retire early?

Btw: Ur post was about the ex airline staff then shifting to ground staff and work until 60s and u scolding those who work until retirement age.

The common trend u can see is people working much longer and many people want to work much longer than 60s or 67y.

And why? Go back home quarrel with wife/bf/husband?

Maybe dun wan to work 45 hrs per week but just 20 or less. But still they got something to do instead of just hang around at home or below the block.

Even the science say, better for work longer than juz stay home.

Juz dun compare ur situation with everyone here or other.

Not everyone so fortunate to suck out the money from sugar daddy and can buy 2 private apartment. Ok. U lost touch to reality boy.

Look around u first. 

Or u think the grandma running around collecting cardboards do because she wanna work with 75y?

Dun pull everyone into your personal situation. I m shock in ur age u still got very immature thinking.

Dont get too shocked. M afraid yr blood pressure will shoot up.

I repeat. My point of view as thru what i see things happening around me.  Im not judging or guessing or pulling anyone to my situation. I cant tell more of why im saying that in this forum here.

Anyway, again my point of view. If Those whom im referring read my post, they will surely know what n where they stand coz im talking the facts of those oldies. Anyway, cool down ya.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, Guest SQ compared said:

The one thing nobody mentioned so far is reliability.

Not many airlines offer such a reliable service as SQ.

How often are you seriously delayed?

Compare this to other airlines.

Did you ever spend 12 hours at Dubai airport?

Did you ever arrive without your luggage on the plane due to slow handling at an European or South Asian airport?

With SQ it will arrive promptly either with a Star Alliance carrier or the next plane.

With middle Eastern airlines it can take up to 3 days additional delay to receive it.

And check what airlines lose the most luggage? There are statistics on this.

Responsiveness: And did you ever need to go through the customer services of some socalled 5* airlines? Better not!

SQ will at least respond to you and do their best to get things handled.

Good service comes with a price. I prefer to pay 200 Dollars more and be able to rely on certain side factors, such as punctuality, safety, seat width and service response.

Only a few airlines are left with very good service attitude and responsiveness.

Agree. I myself a Krisflyer member, i travel often (before covid) with SIA and I must say that in terms of service and reliability, it gaves me a sense of safety that I need when travelling. The trust is there. 

I always have a pleasant journey on board and the service provided to me is always on point. In fact on some days, I was even please with their level of service. SIA crews are very well trained and very professional. They are very engaging and always makes you smile. I even experience before good customer service recovery here and there from them. 

As a national carrier, I take pride when flying with SIA. Hence I hope during these difficult times, our leaders will try to support the aviation sector. 

Can’t wait for my next holiday again and miss flying with SIA :)

1 hour ago, leantonedboy said:

Agree. I myself a Krisflyer member, i travel often (before covid) with SIA and I must say that in terms of service and reliability, it gaves me a sense of safety that I need when travelling. The trust is there. 

I always have a pleasant journey on board and the service provided to me is always on point. In fact on some days, I was even please with their level of service. SIA crews are very well trained and very professional. They are very engaging and always makes you smile. I even experience before good customer service recovery here and there from them. 

As a national carrier, I take pride when flying with SIA. Hence I hope during these difficult times, our leaders will try to support the aviation sector. 

Can’t wait for my next holiday again and miss flying with SIA :)

You a PPS club member? Because sometimes, I noticed that the crew will take care of this group of people even though they are traveling in economy class.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You a PPS club member? Because sometimes, I noticed that the crew will take care of this group of people even though they are traveling in economy class.

Hihi, yes i am. 

However I must say that even before I was a member with them, no matter what, they are always professional and make sure that every passenger in that flight will be taken care of :) At least the very basic needs are taken care even in economy. 

The level of service even in economy is top service as how the crews are being trained. 

Ever since I have been flying in their Business class, I must say there have not been much difference in the level of service, which is something i admire most about them :) 

My best business class flight from sg to perth is SIA. The uncle steward aged about 50+ is so experienced and he took care all little details like coffee level of sweetness, meal ingredients used, any allergy, temperature level, comfortability level, ect. Made me to feel like a baby taken well care by Daddy 😆

2 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

My best business class flight from sg to perth is SIA. The uncle steward aged about 50+ is so experienced and he took care all little details like coffee level of sweetness, meal ingredients used, any allergy, temperature level, comfortability level, ect. Made me to feel like a baby taken well care by Daddy 😆

Coffee o or with milk?😂

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, FattChoy said:

No more pilot and cabin crew stories?  Honestly they're not so hot right now.  A few days ago, a South African pilot brought the new cov variant into China. 

Suay suay... Cost millions of people to be inconvenienced

They are busy trying to keep their jobs, no time for fun or sex now.

5 hours ago, FattChoy said:

No more pilot and cabin crew stories?  Honestly they're not so hot right now.  A few days ago, a South African pilot brought the new cov variant into China. 

Wat goes around comes around

Guest origin
7 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Please show us where it was said for the virus to having been brought in to China from a pilot from South Africa.

Your information probably relies on a case from Sept 2020.

One passenger on Air China flight CA868 from Johannesburg, South Africa, to Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong Province, tested positive for COVID-19 on September 2, marking the first imported case from South Africa to China, which may trigger a temporary suspension of the airline to China, also known as a "circuit breaker", the Embassy of China in South Africa announced.

But Shenzen are not the new areas of the outbreak near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang.

Probably you are confusing for the new Covid-19 Strain having been detected in UK and South Africa.

Please do not act like a Trump and spread rumours.

16 minutes ago, Guest origin said:

Please show us where it was said for the virus to having been brought in to China from a pilot from South Africa.

Your information probably relies on a case from Sept 2020.

One passenger on Air China flight CA868 from Johannesburg, South Africa, to Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong Province, tested positive for COVID-19 on September 2, marking the first imported case from South Africa to China, which may trigger a temporary suspension of the airline to China, also known as a "circuit breaker", the Embassy of China in South Africa announced.

But Shenzen are not the new areas of the outbreak near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang.

Probably you are confusing for the new Covid-19 Strain having been detected in UK and South Africa.

Please do not act like a Trump and spread rumours.

Go dig yourself silly here on this article : https://www.guancha.cn/politics/2021_01_06_577015.shtml

Guest origin

该病例为闭环管理的南非入境人员,男性,55岁,南非籍,航空公司飞行员。2020年12月8日晚从新加坡入境广州并采集鼻咽拭子进行核酸检测,结果为阳性。随后该名病例由负压救护车转运至广州市第八人民医院进一步隔离治疗。12月31日,广东省疾控中心收到广州市第八人民医院采集的病例咽拭子样本,马上开展病毒分离和基因测序分析工作,2021年1月5日晚,通过对原始样本和病毒分离培养物的再次复核鉴定,病毒基因组序列属于B.1.351亚型,提示为501Y.V2南非突变株。该病例目前仍在广州市第八人民医院住院治疗

thanks for the link but this Pilot was immediately in quarantine on arrival after testing positive and later isolated in the hospital Guangzhou city. 

How can he have caused the spread..  in the Northern Chinese areas? 

By the way the articles on the new infections in near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang are not referred to the new strain found in UK or South Africa. 

As to my knowledge Guangdong province in in the South and not 北京,    北 = bei = North

We all know for the past 5 months China has been blaming always foreigners for having brought in the virus to China, frozen prawns from South America, German frozen pork knuckles...  but in this case even the local Chinese media reported that the new infections in Hebei, Dalian and Liaoning refer to the "old"  Wuhan strain... 

30 minutes ago, Guest origin said:

该病例为闭环管理的南非入境人员,男性,55岁,南非籍,航空公司飞行员。2020年12月8日晚从新加坡入境广州并采集鼻咽拭子进行核酸检测,结果为阳性。随后该名病例由负压救护车转运至广州市第八人民医院进一步隔离治疗。12月31日,广东省疾控中心收到广州市第八人民医院采集的病例咽拭子样本,马上开展病毒分离和基因测序分析工作,2021年1月5日晚,通过对原始样本和病毒分离培养物的再次复核鉴定,病毒基因组序列属于B.1.351亚型,提示为501Y.V2南非突变株。该病例目前仍在广州市第八人民医院住院治疗

thanks for the link but this Pilot was immediately in quarantine on arrival after testing positive and later isolated in the hospital Guangzhou city. 

How can he have caused the spread..  in the Northern Chinese areas? 

By the way the articles on the new infections in near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang are not referred to the new strain found in UK or South Africa. 

As to my knowledge Guangdong province in in the South and not 北京,    北 = bei = North

We all know for the past 5 months China has been blaming always foreigners for having brought in the virus to China, frozen prawns from South America, German frozen pork knuckles...  but in this case even the local Chinese media reported that the new infections in Hebei, Dalian and Liaoning refer to the "old"  Wuhan strain... 

You xiao za bo huh? Who said anything about "caused the spread..  in the Northern Chinese areas?" Nobody here also said anything about "new infections in near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang". Who cares about Guangdong province in in the South and not 北京? You 没话找话说,没屁找屁放 izit??? KNN!

I am an equal opportunity, quality of service first, flyer.  I don't care if the flight attendant is male or female, young or old, as long as there is courtesy and attention to serve. 

Of course I prefer young Asian guys who smile at me.  And young gals who smile even more at me.  But this is not a big influence in my choice of carrier.

Guest dreamer
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I am an equal opportunity, quality of service first, flyer.  I don't care if the flight attendant is male or female, young or old, as long as there is courtesy and attention to serve. 

Of course I prefer young Asian guys who smile at me.  And young gals who smile even more at me.  But this is not a big influence in my choice of carrier.

If you're used to American Airlines that's not difficult to outperform, probably even Pakistan Intern'l has a better service...

Quite annoying if you then sleep on the long haul and out of a sudden shout during your dream: "Daddy, harder , Daddy punishes boy so good... Daddy!"

Wake up will be a hard landing...

3 minutes ago, Guest dreamer said:

If you're used to American Airlines that's not difficult to outperform, probably even Pakistan Intern'l has a better service...

Quite annoying if you then sleep on the long haul and out of a sudden shout during your dream: "Daddy, harder , Daddy punishes boy so good... Daddy!"

Wake up will be a hard landing...

In my many years of flying I have never heard a sleeping passenger shouting "daddy, harder, daddy punishes boy so good... daddy!",  or anything like that.  And surely many gays were among the passengers (me included).  :lol:

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You xiao za bo huh? Who said anything about "caused the spread..  in the Northern Chinese areas?" Nobody here also said anything about "new infections in near to Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning and Shenyang". Who cares about Guangdong province in in the South and not 北京? You 没话找话说,没屁找屁放 izit??? KNN!

Ahahahaha.... Laugh until eyes water.😂

Thanks for the reply.  Sometimes I also dunno how to respond to such attacks.

Edited by FattChoy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.