Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

Perhaps I should conduct a Manscaping101 course and charge each participant $30. Dunno must apply permit or not? Lolx.

As a freelancer on a smaller scale, I doubt you need permit. Unless you issuing certificate or diploma for graduations  :lol:  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

So anyone provide the trimming service cheap? I dun mind trying.

May I help u?

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

If you have ever gotten your hair cut, the process is more or less similar. Pull your pubes to straighten them. Scissors and cut. Once you've gotten rid of the longer ones, you can use a clipper to trim, or razor to shave it off. 

I personally prefer to get waxed. Cleaner and the hair takes a longer time to regrow back. 

Love. 

I use the hair removal cream for all body hair, but sometimes it stings like mad at the balls area.. The effects are awesome though.. Totally smooth..

Anyone doing the same/ face the same problem?

I have used Nair before, and while it is effective, it has a nasty chemical smell, to me at least. 

wont waxing feel more painful ... ouch

It is not as bad as you think. After a while, you get used to it. My waxer and I usually have a chat while he works on my area. Just like I would to my barber. Talked about all sorts of stuff, and it takes the mind off. If you are afraid of the pain take a muscle relaxant or mild pain killer before you get a wax. The results are worth the pain. 

Love. 

It is not as bad as you think. After a while, you get used to it. My waxer and I usually have a chat while he works on my area. Just like I would to my barber. Talked about all sorts of stuff, and it takes the mind off. If you are afraid of the pain take a muscle relaxant or mild pain killer before you get a wax. The results are worth the pain.

Can share me your waxer contacts? Ever did waxing before but after those pains in that one session, i stopped. But i like the "hair-free" feeling and sexy look down there. Better than trimming. ;p

Can share me your waxer contacts? Ever did waxing before but after those pains in that one session, i stopped. But i like the "hair-free" feeling and sexy look down there. Better than trimming. ;p

I am based in US. My go-to guy is from Brazil, and he is very good and meticulous. I used to do just a bikini wax and trim, and he was the one who convinced me to go all bare. Now I see him about once a month after I get my hair cut :) 

The pain will always be there. Well you do a Brazilian, they really remove everything, butt hole area as well. You are not in the most glamorous situation, you just got to be able to laugh at yourself while getting one done. 

Love. 

I like it clean too, but the irritation after that is so annoying. Do you guys shave ur asshole hair also?

Wax is less irritable after compared to shaving. Also after multiple wax treatments, the hair growing back is softer versus shaving. Hence less irritation. My waxer does everything. 

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...

I try strimming (as in just scissors, no shaving), but for a few days after that the area always hurts (it feels like the cut hairs are stabbing into my skin esp when I wear underwear lol). Anyone knows how to stop the area from hurting?

I tried shaving to prevent it, doesn't work either

I try strimming (as in just scissors, no shaving), but for a few days after that the area always hurts (it feels like the cut hairs are stabbing into my skin esp when I wear underwear lol). Anyone knows how to stop the area from hurting?

I tried shaving to prevent it, doesn't work either

i used to have that issue till i get a good shaver and shaving cream...use both together.....and make sure u shave 4 sides....up down left and right so that is totally clean...if u shave one direction only can also lead to it being itchy,

Exfoliate the skin on the pubic region. Use a good shaving cream, and a clean razor blade.

Keep shaved area dry and cool after. 

After that, when you shower, i.e. next day, just make sure you exfoliate the area with a gentle scrub to reduce chances of ingrown hair. If you do get ingrown hair, ice it, and then use pimple cream to reduce swelling. 

I recently bought Nad's for Men hair removal cream as my regular waxer is on vacation. Tried it. It worked as promise. But hair starts growing back the next day, like shaving. So I think I will go back to getting waxed.  

Love. 

So just trimming, or cutting the hair without touching the skin, will usually result in your hair stabbing you in your sensitive regions anyway?

Damn

Yes. Pubic hair is a little coarser than the ones on your head. You can try using a conditioner to soften it. 

However if you wax, after a while, the hair growing back becomes softer. It will take a while. 

Love. 

• 4 months later...

Spend some time on the toilet bowl and trim away.

You can do it at the public toilet but it can sound creepy hearing someone behind the cubicle door snipping away.

HaHaHa very funny read. Imagine hearing a creepy snipping sound from the cubicle beside you.

And some pubic hair happen to drift & land near you, SHUDDER !

Edited by Plugunplug

• G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)