Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

When I was shaving yesterday morning, all of sudden I had a thought to shave my pubic hair using the shaver in my right hand.

Wonder how you shave the pubic hair. It is alright to use one shaver for both face and private part or there is a special tool meant for it?

I do it weekly after my gym session while in the shower..try using gilette 4 or 5 blades type. if you are doing it for the first time, then better to trim the hair much shorter so that it would be easier to shave it clean. Do use shaving form or even liquid soap if no other choice

Actually it would not be itchy after the shave..but if your blade is dirty as in the case of contaimination after prolong usage.

The itch will come when the it is growing again..however manageable.

Happy shaving :)

wouldnt u accidentally cut yout balls if you're not careful??....

It's inevitable you will cut yourself once in a while. But should not be too serious or deep cut as you have to take your time and do it gently and slowing while gliding the blades against your hair or skin.

In fact most time the cut is so small that you dont realise it till you shower the part and you get the stingy, tingling sensation only then you know that you have cut yourself.

Try to apply some lotion after your shave as well.. :)

I am using the electrical shaver so I am save from cutting myself. Just that it was damn itchy after shaving. But i love the feeling of hairless. I think the crowd in gym showering ( open concept) were staring at my hairless cock. ha~

Hello..please dont bitch here. There is other post for you to do it.

Please treat this as a constructive place to share our knowledge etc.

Don't turn this post into a Girl meet Boy kinda things. There's alway some better place to do it.

Why the need to PM each other if you continue to bitch in this post. sigh..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to shave but then sometimes would get ingrown hair. :(

So I've switched to using hair removal creams like Veet. Works awesomely and the regrowth is soft and fuzzy.

Veet cannot leave on too long, cos after "dissolving" the hair roots, it will continue to work. I learned this the hard way, the skin on my balls feels like they got scraped and it smarts for the next 2 days or so.

I used to shave but then sometimes would get ingrown hair. :(

So I've switched to using hair removal creams like Veet. Works awesomely and the regrowth is soft and fuzzy.

Veet cannot leave on too long, cos after "dissolving" the hair roots, it will continue to work. I learned this the hard way, the skin on my balls feels like they got scraped and it smarts for the next 2 days or so.

but i thought Veet cannot be used for genital areas. they did say that on the packaging right?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was using veets also but it seems the new grown pubic hair make my genital part feel itchy

The Best is yet to COME

Be Positive, Patient and Persistent

I Love My Life

>>> https://ask.fm/billyb0y_M <<<

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

[Main]Cleric(C1)>Priest(C2) : LV66

Cleric(C1)>Krivis(C2) : LV63

Wiz(C1)>Cryomancer(C1) : LV42

I don't suggest shaving cos it may make the hairs grow out even stubbier and coarser. I would suggest waxing. The first time could be pain as shit but after that it's much more tolerable. Also, you can ask the lady/man who waxes for u that you want to leave some pubes there in case you feel naked lol.

• 6 months later...

I shaved it all off once, and it itched like hell when it grew back.  So I now trim my bush and restrict the shaving to my shaft and scrotum only.

I shaved it all off once, and it itched like hell when it grew back.  So I now trim my bush and restrict the shaving to my shaft and scrotum only.

U need my help?

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)