Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

5 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

So-so as it does seem to work but super slowly and not 100% by any means.

I only use it to zap the hair on my face below the chin (as I have hair there) and above my kuku area on my tummy

I seems to slow the growth down and make the hair thinner when it comes out, but it does not completely remove it by any means.

By the way, that is one sexy undie you wear and certainly requires that you have no hair down there!

Ic how much you get this machine?

maybe the power not enough strong so need do more?

yup after I so the IPL few time only wesr this swim trunk Coz fabric enough cover bird only so not hair down there 

37 minutes ago, Chukie Guido said:

Hey there....its called ESPIL BSL-10

Made in Korea...see this page http://www.buykorea.org/mb/BKLOGINC.html

I forgot how much it was but dont think it was over $200SGD

It has four/five power setting and goes by your skin color, so I use the 2nd highest setting

Wow, am impressed at your swim wear and how tiny it is...I would love to wear too but not as bold as you

Also, I am fairly large down below...so I would show too much I guess

:D

Since I hairless now wearing less cover as possible if you saw me wear at swim you will very impressed my g string wear 

it Just enough cover bird no extra fabric 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8 December 2015 at 3:11 PM, NorthPrince said:

I use tweezer to pluck but ass hole abit difficult and tiring need people to help

I used to do that but it was a backbreaking chore to do so. Hardly have the time nowadays to do it as the hair is removed strand by strand, and it is not possible to clear the area in a day. It is however my choice of hair removal.

On 3/18/2016 at 1:06 PM, Closeted_jock said:

I used to do that but it was a backbreaking chore to do so. Hardly have the time nowadays to do it as the hair is removed strand by strand, and it is not possible to clear the area in a day. It is however my choice of hair removal.

waxing achieves the same result in just a few minutes.... as for plucking, not too difficult to reach if you do it in front of a mirror lie on your back with legs up over your head, mirror in fron t of the ass, then you see the hole and can pluck away ;-)

On ‎26‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:32 PM, bubu zai said:

Since I hairless now wearing less cover as possible if you saw me wear at swim you will very impressed my g string wear 

it Just enough cover bird no extra fabric 

When u r doing IPL or waxing, is the person doing it for u a lady or a guy??

On 20 March 2016 at 11:29 AM, lovehandle said:

When u r doing IPL or waxing, is the person doing it for u a lady or a guy??

It can be either lady or guy. 

If you are doing your private, mostly it's done by guy therapist in Singapore. However, I do know some guys don't mind a woman doing it. 

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

It can be either lady or guy. 

If you are doing your private, mostly it's done by guy therapist in Singapore. However, I do know some guys don't mind a woman doing it. 

No leh bluerunner,
Just to share
 I go to an established service/shop that catered to gentlemen, EVERY appointment, they will ask whether I mind a woman doing it

I m ok if I m in a hospital or really dire situation, but not when it s a leisure/normal activity....

but I know some men, at all situation, strictly wants a male to do it , yes and esp gay

and for straight men, they will prefer a female to massage them (full body), not feet massage

For u, u r ok with both?

@lovehandle:

if it is about waxing or IPL, I will get a male therapist. No if and buts. 

If it's medical related like taking an ultra scan or doing a colonoscopy or physical examination, I will ask for a male nurse or male doctor. If it's dire situation, I'm ok with female doctor or nurse too. 

Hope this answer your question. :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DERROY said:

My pubic area is extremely bushy. Need someone to shave it for me. Like my 7" tool to be smooth n hairless.

Hi 

I can help shave it for u... 

Me at Boon Lay... 

U at? 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

9 hours ago, gonnarelax said:

Depends on my mood, sometimes I trim with scissors so it looks more tidy but there's time when I just shave it off and let it slowly grows back!

Everytime i wanna trim it, I will always end up shaving all. Sigh

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, snowball said:

trim is good enough, shave will get itchy when the hairs start to grow again :)

No la, just use a new blade and apply correct shaving techniques and it will prevent or reduce itchiness. "and ingrown hair as well."

First timers will definitely feel the itch though.

Edited by CordonBleu

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Just 4x a year?! Wow, it must have been an Amazon rainforest down there! :ph34r:

bluerunner, u will burn my forest down if u have seen mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u will rather blind yourself than to see mine for half a second, lol!!!

since born I have not done anything to it, just like I hve not done anything to my hair legs

I need help too....

7 hours ago, supermann said:

guys who do shave down there please be careful.  i've read that the close shaving causes skin abrasions that are not seen by the naked eye nor felt.  if your sex partner is already infected his saliva or body fluids can infect you too.

Oh.....come on......really that serious  ....

• G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)