Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

i use epilator and tweezer. need a lot of time and patience. been doing this for a while, and personally enjoy the smoothness down there. the hair will always grow back though, so must maintain every 4-5 days. used to feel self conscious when in the changing room or at the spa, because many other guys have bushes.

27 minutes ago, kkim5 said:

i use epilator and tweezer. need a lot of time and patience. been doing this for a while, and personally enjoy the smoothness down there. the hair will always grow back though, so must maintain every 4-5 days. used to feel self conscious when in the changing room or at the spa, because many other guys have bushes.

Natural to be conscious. 

Just be yourself.  

Just be proud of what you own and treasure. 

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

Natural to be conscious. 

Just be yourself.  

Just be proud of what you own and treasure. 

Cheers!

I totally agree w you. 
Often we are self conscious because we feel we are not ‘following the norm’ where men have pubic hair. 
We need to get used to it. It’s really no big deal for man to go hairless these days. 
Let use this forum to encourage each other. Hopefully, we will inspired more men to dare or be comfortable to go hairless without the fear of being judged. 

On 5/24/2023 at 8:07 AM, bluerunner said:

I totally agree w you. 
Often we are self conscious because we feel we are not ‘following the norm’ where men have pubic hair. 
We need to get used to it. It’s really no big deal for man to go hairless these days. 
Let use this forum to encourage each other. Hopefully, we will inspired more men to dare or be comfortable to go hairless without the fear of being judged. 

Yes, I used to feel self conscious when I started shaving and waxing 10++ yrs ago, when it was still pretty rare back then. I have hardly seen any hairless guys, almost all guys I’ve seen in onsen, changing room are all bushy. 
Had attracted plenty of “curious” attention too.

But after so many years, I have gotten used to it in public. Though still a bit uneasy in front of friends or colleagues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 10:30 AM, golf said:

Yes, I used to feel self conscious when I started shaving and waxing 10++ yrs ago, when it was still pretty rare back then. I have hardly seen any hairless guys, almost all guys I’ve seen in onsen, changing room are all bushy. 

But after so many years, I have gotten used to it in public. Though still a bit uneasy in front of friends or colleagues.

U do it in public- local or overseas?

On 5/24/2023 at 7:33 AM, kkim5 said:

As a regular swimmer, I shave & trim on every alternate day in order to make it presentable when wearing a swimming trunk. 😊

18 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Would you consider permanent hair removal method, since you do not want hair there?

It's ok... I actually enjoy clean shaving myself. Lol

Kinky. Turn-On!

Edited by JoJoMan

Guest skinnycurious
1 minute ago, JoJoMan said:

Just clean shaved myself before shower. 

Cooling and clean now.

❤️

nice, would be hot if u shaved mine too xD

I like to trim myself, using the trimmer and go round trimming away the pubic hair. Like to hear that trimmer shaver sound and push around the skin. It doesnt hurt and I feel shiok. Little bit of hair left, like botak ....just love it. 

7 hours ago, LeL9 said:

I like to trim myself, using the trimmer and go round trimming away the pubic hair. Like to hear that trimmer shaver sound and push around the skin. It doesnt hurt and I feel shiok. Little bit of hair left, like botak ....just love it. 

Feeling shiok? Any hard on too? LOL

In the realm of unruly follicles, I find great adoration for my luxuriant pubic mane, while my comrades valiantly extend their well-intentioned services, ceaselessly endeavoring to bestow upon me their scissor-wielding benevolence. Alas, their kind gestures, met with fierce resistance on my part, have been repelled with a resounding tumult of refusal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 10:49 AM, GKS said:

In the realm of unruly follicles, I find great adoration for my luxuriant pubic mane, while my comrades valiantly extend their well-intentioned services, ceaselessly endeavoring to bestow upon me their scissor-wielding benevolence. Alas, their kind gestures, met with fierce resistance on my part, have been repelled with a resounding tumult of refusal.

seems like im reading KJV Bible

On 5/25/2023 at 10:30 AM, golf said:

Friends or colleagues?? Under what circumstances?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 5:55 PM, header69 said:

I used the cheap disposable type. Easily cut the skin and both times kena bleeding. Any good pubic trimmer to recommend. I bought a cheap $15 China made one, disappointing coz the blade very lame, couldn’t trim at all. 

Found that Gillete Fusion (5-blade) with lubricating glide strips are the best.  There is the normal one and the Power (vibrating) one. No nicks. 

I use the Fusion Power under hot water with shower gel once or twice a week. Will use with a shave cream/gel if I want a really close shave.  

For the pubis area, a comb and scissors is good enough to keep it short.

• 1 month later...