Male HQ

Chinese Gay Website Soutong

radialhead

logo.gif

Hi. I've come to know this gay website called soutong when I was in China for work for a couple of years. It's in bbs and the script is in Chinese (which I am not).

With the help of a Chinese friend, I've downloaded full pxxn movies (mostly Japanese) using the free file hosting webservice Rayfile in the past. However, things became really difficult as the website and the software were blocked by Chinese authorities last year in their crackdown against pxxnography.

Now, I'm back in town for a while and I was thinking some kind soul help me figure out how to download movies there again? Rayfile, in its website states "Your IP: xxxxxxxx pxxnography, reactionary and illegal contents are forbidden". But do they truly track the IP addresses and who do they give it to? For what purpose? Even if I'm out of China? In that website, other file hosting website were eMule and BT.

Another problem is the language. I tried using Google translation but it doesn't work most of the time. So I'm stuck.

I know not everybody is into pxxn so this is a shot to the moon. But for those who have specialized knowledge on how to do this, please help me figure it out.

Many thanks! =)

@qez, thanks for your comment but I believe you have no idea what help I was looking for.

If you really wanted to help, maybe read the post very clearly . Or why not PM me and ask or more details.

The questions I was asking need someone who actually uses website, downloaded the software Rayfile, BT or emule, have been using the site for years enough to help me navigate and intelligible knowledge on websites.

Its obvious you haven't so save yourself the embarrassment.

qez was just trying to help. Saying he didn't get your meaning is fine, but there is no need for personal attack. I was considering whether to reply because of this.

Now I have been using soutong too to download gay-themed movies (not pr0n per se), but I believe the process is the same. Don't click on the rayfile link, but use the fs2you:// link directly. Usually someone would post the direct link in the thread. In the Rayfile program, just click "新建任务" (create new task) and paste the fs2you:// link.

Edited by azndapper

• 1 month later...
Guest Evening1798

Actually, because you are out of China, there would be less problems for you to get access to that website, Rayfile is fine to use, just copy the link someone posted on the website directly instead of go to Rayfile website, the document on Rayfile website doesn't show up because of the law, but the actual document still exist, so you can still download it. Just as Azndapper told u, besides, try to use BT less because it is easy to be tract. For the translation part, I have used that website to download poxxrn for several years, I'm sure I can help u. Anything else u need help with, u can email me:751427220@qq.com

• 4 weeks later...

@qez, thanks for your comment but I believe you have no idea what help I was looking for.

If you really wanted to help, maybe read the post very clearly . Or why not PM me and ask or more details.

The questions I was asking need someone who actually uses website, downloaded the software Rayfile, BT or emule, have been using the site for years enough to help me navigate and intelligible knowledge on websites.

what i do is just look for the rayfile video URLs... and paste them in rayfile... and use it like a utorrent program... i tried entering the site also but it was blocked.

• 2 weeks later...

logo.gif

Hi. I've come to know this gay website called soutong when I was in China for work for a couple of years. It's in bbs and the script is in Chinese (which I am not).

With the help of a Chinese friend, I've downloaded full pxxn movies (mostly Japanese) using the free file hosting webservice Rayfile in the past. However, things became really difficult as the website and the software were blocked by Chinese authorities last year in their crackdown against pxxnography.

Now, I'm back in town for a while and I was thinking some kind soul help me figure out how to download movies there again? Rayfile, in its website states "Your IP: xxxxxxxx pxxnography, reactionary and illegal contents are forbidden". But do they truly track the IP addresses and who do they give it to? For what purpose? Even if I'm out of China? In that website, other file hosting website were eMule and BT.

Another problem is the language. I tried using Google translation but it doesn't work most of the time. So I'm stuck.

I know not everybody is into pxxn so this is a shot to the moon. But for those who have specialized knowledge on how to do this, please help me figure it out.

Many thanks! =)

I understand what you are saying. I want to get into this site but Google translation does not work which is unusual.

I love agy asian boys and this site looks really good. The others mentioned here are also difficult to translate and codes are needed. i am out of China, I have found a site which gives free login codes but non work. Hope someone can help out here

Chattymann@ymail.com

• 2 weeks later...

If u really wish to download high quality video, use the emule forum. Rayfile has some connectivity problem, the last 1% will take hours to download.

From what I know, the Japanese videos are originally released on emule network. So just go to the source.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest megalxx

I need help. I tried to access this page and I failed, anterioprmente let me go smoothly and take two days but I get results and not let resgistrarme me and send me the user, password or question are incorrect to which I just want to register. I have to do?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.