Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

But there are many times msian cab drivers dun play it by the meter & charge you a flat rate of $10. Especially, if you want to return back to CIQ from Holiday Plaza. My best bet is to take the yellow feeder service bus from JB Sentral to KSL at only $RM1.50. Going back also same location. But upon reaching KSL you have to walk a bit to Holiday Plaza. Your walk should begin from the road outside KFC, located at basement of KSL.

Tried bus before too.

Still prefer to take cab.

You can simply shut the door if the driver refuse to use the meter. There are plenty of other cabs around.

A few ringgits more for a much comfortable ride.

But there are many times msian cab drivers dun play it by the meter & charge you a flat rate of $10. Especially, if you want to return back to CIQ from Holiday Plaza. My best bet is to take the yellow feeder service bus from JB Sentral to KSL at only $RM1.50. Going back also same location. But upon reaching KSL you have to walk a bit to Holiday Plaza. Your walk should begin from the road outside KFC, located at basement of KSL.

Googled on shuttle bus service from JB Sentral, apparently there is this bus service S1 which goes to Bandaraya JB, City Square, Plaza Pelangi, KSL City, Holiday Plaza and Danga City Mall. It's a loop service and cost RM 1.50 per pax. Th

Can try out Zen massage at holiday palaza..got boy from batam n maymnar..with happy ending..

Zen massage is at which level? What is its unit & contact number?

What is their charges? Any good masseurs to recommend? Which masseurs provide happy ending?

I went to Zen this afternoon and was massaged by an Indon masseur, by the name of Eric. His massage was good but at times the pressure was too great that I felt the pain. Total time was 80mins, and that might be the reason why the front was not massage. And there is no HE!

I went to Zen this afternoon and was massaged by an Indon masseur, by the name of Eric. His massage was good but at times the pressure was too great that I felt the pain. Total time was 80mins, and that might be the reason why the front was not massage. And there is no HE!

That member hhh was trying to be funny when he posted info that Zen provide h.e. So follow recommendations with a pinch of salt. I rather go to Sawadee or Thong Thai that are more reputable.

That member hhh was trying to be funny when he posted info that Zen provide h.e. So follow recommendations with a pinch of salt. I rather go to Sawadee or Thong Thai that are more reputable.

I don't think Sawadee or Thong Thai have HE too. Both parlours I also visited before and they are more costly then Zen. Massage skill are almost the same lah!

I don't think Sawadee or Thong Thai have HE too. Both parlours I also visited before and they are more costly then Zen. Massage skill are almost the same lah!

HE at sawadee depends on the masseur you engaged.

In terms of skills, ZEN and TT are equally good. Sawadee so-so.

Went to Zen today and chose a Myanmar masseur by the name Yan. He is young & cute. I like the way he massage and at times, he will twist you here & there. His strength was just nice for me. Will book him for my next visit.

This is a straight chain with many females around,confirmed no HE.

just back frm zen. was done by a local masseur, i dunno his name but i heard the lady bosss call him "jeff", he told me that he is from Sabah.

his massage so so only, but when he massage my butt almost touch my hole, and i notice that he purposely massage my butt and groin area. when he massage my hand, i try touching his cock, he was shock, and ask me "boss, what you want? you can tell, never mind, hahaha" like that. then i reply "no la, nth hahaha".

after that he ask me turn to massage front body, when massage my stomach, he purposely always touch my cock...( it was so hard), and he rub it sometimes. then he ask: do you want fingering? i act blur ask back : what is fingering? he quickly change topic, do u want candling? it is free.?

when he massage my groin area, i feel that he always "accidently touch" my cock...

but at the end, there is no happy ending. overall very sensual.....

i think i dont like this masseur, will not ask him again..

How long was your massage and how much did you paid? How come got candling for free?

I went twice, first time was RM50 for 80mins and second time was RM75 for 120mins. Both visits also does not have free candling leh!

80mims rm50. yes. he mentioned if candling, it is included in the 80mims. meaning that part of yr 80mins will be doing candling instead of body massage.

can share which masseur u met and how is the overall experienxe.?

Pls refer to my earlier posts. 1st visit was Eric local malay boy and 2nd visit was Yan, a Myanmar boy.

why you don't like sensual massage? Is it because of the look of the masseur was not the type you like?

Can try opp the mac. level 3. got one indon massage shop. the younger malay masseur can give sensual if u hint him.

Do you have the name of the shop or at least the unit number? And better if you could provide the masseur's name.

By the way, have you try it yourself? How much does you paid?

Do you have the name of the shop or at least the unit number? And better if you could provide the masseur's name.

By the way, have you try it yourself? How much does you paid?

paid Rm120 for 2 hours. didn't ask the name cos only got 2 male masseur there. the name is something '....indonesian massage..' can't rmb the exact name but its something like that. level 3. only got 1 -2 massage outlet so its not hard to find. its on the opposite side of where the mac is.

How long was your massage and how much did you paid? How come got candling for free?

I went twice, first time was RM50 for 80mins and second time was RM75 for 120mins. Both visits also does not have free candling leh!

maybe he refer to different candle. ;-p lol

May I know which building is this u guys r discussing?

I'd love to try...

paid Rm120 for 2 hours. didn't ask the name cos only got 2 male masseur there. the name is something '....indonesian massage..' can't rmb the exact name but its something like that. level 3. only got 1 -2 massage outlet so its not hard to find. its on the opposite side of where the mac is.

I have been to this shop several times. I am quite sure he does not provide HE, so I am not to sure about your definition of sensual. The massage place is not even a room, just curtain. Too risky to do anything

i went to thong thai today.

now very sure they dun provide HE..

but i can feel that the masseur emphasize on my butt and groin area. he always touch my ball and massage my butt. he even massage my hole..

but at the end there was no HE.

i went to the thongthai at ground floor, at the entrance of holiday plaza near parkson there.

Which therapist did u engage for your massage?

Then which outlet is most reliable now , Friendly?

(not all can afford to go on a cruiseship for a change)

Just to check with you: which of the JB massage spa have you visited? ATM and healing (HTS) spa?

Someone should tell the ATM boss or tell Chris that some of his boys are asking for money for HJ.. it should be included in the massage package..what is this? :hat:

i went to thong thai today.

now very sure they dun provide HE..

but i can feel that the masseur emphasize on my butt and groin area. he always touch my ball and massage my butt. he even massage my hole..

but at the end there was no HE.

i went to the thongthai at ground floor, at the entrance of holiday plaza near parkson there.

Care to share the name of the masseur and how he looks like?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]