Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

There is one such shop at taman sentosa, just opposite The Store, not the row of shop houses that has that big crab, but on the other side of The Store. Forgot the name of the shop but it has a moving LED display in front of it that say 20% off whole day. It is between a china goods convenience shop and another massage palour named 春宫.

The price is really cheap. Been there a few times. A 2 hour massage is only RM89! Proper massage bed and the massage is good!

I think there are 2 male therapists there, both burmese. I usually go for no. 2, cute guy, my type anyway. He can speak mandarin. Sadly, no hanky panky.

Room is just curtain drawn. Can park in front of the shop for free, if theres a lot.

I feel more lonely during Oscar season than V Day...

There is one such shop at taman sentosa, just opposite The Store, not the row of shop houses that has that big crab, but on the other side of The Store. Forgot the name of the shop but it has a moving LED display in front of it that say 20% off whole day. It is between a china goods convenience shop and another massage palour named 春宫.

The price is really cheap. Been there a few times. A 2 hour massage is only RM89! Proper massage bed and the massage is good!

I think there are 2 male therapists there, both burmese. I usually go for no. 2, cute guy, my type anyway. He can speak mandarin. Sadly, no hanky panky.

Room is just curtain drawn. Can park in front of the shop for free, if theres a lot.

I tried him. His skill is superb. And he's indeed cute. RM89 for 2 hours is dirt cheap.

is it for ladies ? :twisted:

This place (Amazing Wellness) has got 30% opening discount until don't know when. Had 2 hours body massage for RM94.10. Very cheap indeed considering it is just next to JB CIQ - no need car, bus or taxi. I got a mature Malay uncle as my masseur. He's pretty good and can give you harder strokes if you want to. However, you need to specify you want man for stronger strokes or they will automatically assigned you to mature Malay (female) masseur. ;)

This place (Amazing Wellness) has got 30% opening discount until don't know when. Had 2 hours body massage for RM94.10. Very cheap indeed considering it is just next to JB CIQ - no need car, bus or taxi. I got a mature Malay uncle as my masseur. He's pretty good and can give you harder strokes if you want to. However, you need to specify you want man for stronger strokes or they will automatically assigned you to mature Malay (female) masseur. ;)

Need to wear shorts or disposable undies?

any shower facilites ? how many male masseurs ?

any shower facilites ? how many male masseurs ?

No shower facilty. The massage oil being used is not that oily. You can use the towel provided to wipe off any excess oil.

I only saw that Malay uncle. But i believe they have reinforcement manpower derived from a massage parlour from City Square or nearby if they need more male masseurs upon customer requests. :)

Posted Today, 10:57 AM

luv_sex, on 17 Oct 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

what is the shop name ? business hour?

just found out. It's called 古泉. Hours similar to most massage shops,  11am to 2am.

stdevil - you mean Amazing Wellness in the new shopping beside City Square is call 古泉? I called to enquire the charges but the malay receptionist could not speak english.

The other shop - Javanese massage at City Square better! can speak english and they have male masseurs. Full body 1h - RM85, 1.5h - RM120, 2h - RM160. They have shower rooms too!

stdevil - you mean Amazing Wellness in the new shopping beside City Square is call 古泉? I called to enquire the charges but the malay receptionist could not speak english.

The other shop - Javanese massage at City Square better! can speak english and they have male masseurs. Full body 1h - RM85, 1.5h - RM120, 2h - RM160. They have shower rooms too!

古泉 is the one opposite THE STORE at jalan sutera.

Amazing wellness is inside the new shopping mall beside city square.

hi Jason,,where in city square...as what I knew it's 98/hr...is the one ?right at the back on 3rd flr?

hi Jason,,where in city square...as what I knew it's 98/hr...is the one ?right at the back on 3rd flr?

I only tried Thai Odssy massage in JB city square. massage so so only. sorry unable to answer your question as I've  not tried Javanese massage shop in JB city square

• 3 weeks later...

This post is dying, haha. I would like to share some info so that to keep this post alive.

Lately i have visited this decent massage centre in taman ungku aminah, named "皇爷".

There was a young China chinese, about 22 yo, doing extra there. his number is number 1 if you would like to book.

He is more towards 1 but i think he is willing to do 0 if you tips him well.

This post is dying, haha. I would like to share some info so that to keep this post alive.

Lately i have visited this decent massage centre in taman ungku aminah, named "皇爷".

There was a young China chinese, about 22 yo, doing extra there. his number is number 1 if you would like to book.

He is more towards 1 but i think he is willing to do 0 if you tips him well.

how he look? looks cute?

Visited Century@ KSL last weekend.. Requested for a male masseur from the counter. Lady boss was friendly and I took the 100mins package for legs and full body. I started out with the foot massage which was ok. The guy was a young malay which looks rather cute and with a nice smile.

After the leg massage, we proceed to the room (Cubicle). Although the room has no door, the curtain was sufficient to provide enough privacy.

He left the room for me to change after telling me to hang my cothes at the hanger. As no shorts was provided, I stripped naked and lay on the bed.

He looks rather shock and embarrassed as he saw me naked. He quickly said he will get me a shorts.. Lol

Massage wise was more of the spa kind with long smooth strokes. Plenty of oil was used which was good in a way..

Near the groin area, he strokes were lighter and he massage the area for a while and a had a minor boner which I am not sure if he noticed.

Nothing happened after that and no hanky panky. Good clean massage.

Lets share more stories..

Visited Century@ KSL last weekend.. Requested for a male masseur from the counter. Lady boss was friendly and I took the 100mins package for legs and full body. I started out with the foot massage which was ok. The guy was a young malay which looks rather cute and with a nice smile.

After the leg massage, we proceed to the room (Cubicle). Although the room has no door, the curtain was sufficient to provide enough privacy.

He left the room for me to change after telling me to hang my cothes at the hanger. As no shorts was provided, I stripped naked and lay on the bed.

He looks rather shock and embarrassed as he saw me naked. He quickly said he will get me a shorts.. Lol

Massage wise was more of the spa kind with long smooth strokes. Plenty of oil was used which was good in a way..

Near the groin area, he strokes were lighter and he massage the area for a while and a had a minor boner which I am not sure if he noticed.

Nothing happened after that and no hanky panky. Good clean massage.

Lets share more stories..

so boring..y nothing happen?lol

Is this shop the one next to the new supermarket?

Next to the new Ever joy Supermarket.

This massage centre open around June this year, not many customer due to its location. 

Number 1 is the only male therapist in this shop. 24 yrs old, look cute.

1 hr foot massage plus 2 hrs body massage included ba guan cost RM168.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]