Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

By the way, seems like many more men masseurs over there now too.. And some of them are really cute!

Tried Kumal for the first time on Sat. His foot massage is the best I've ever had (a tad on the hard side). His body massage is kinda too strong but points are all good. So for those of you who enjoys hard massages, he is definitely the guy to go to.

For those that prefers soothing massages, can look for Wan.

Anyone tried the other male masseurs? Do share your experience too!

By the way, seems like many more men masseurs over there now too.. And some of them are really cute!

Tried Kumal for the first time on Sat. His foot massage is the best I've ever had (a tad on the hard side). His body massage is kinda too strong but points are all good. So for those of you who enjoys hard massages, he is definitely the guy to go to.

For those that prefers soothing massages, can look for Wan.

Anyone tried the other male masseurs? Do share your experience too!

How does Kumal look like?

I don't remember he burp. But he was sensual.

Share more on 193 and 134?

Could be 129 too ---> with specs and crew-cut hair. May have changed since the last time I saw him.

193 is very straight looking and acting. With tattoo on his arms.

134 is quite skinny. Burps a lot during massage. Really a lot. Turned off.

Any suggestion for man"s massage. Not boys at Thong thai ?heading there later :)

At least above 30. No twinks or kids please. Please share. Thx !! All members !

At least above 30. No twinks or kids please. Please share. Thx !! All members !

Edited by Hugovin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get down to JB for a massage! Went Sawadee Thai and tried No. 90. Found out that he is a retired Thai boxer, no wonder so strong and he was flexing his muscles and even asked me to punch his hard abs lol. Then on the staircase leading to the massage cubicle, bumped into that good looking Thai Therapist and he gave me a nice smile. Really made my day :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Finally managed to get down to JB for a massage! Went Sawadee Thai and tried No. 90. Found out that he is a retired Thai boxer, no wonder so strong and he was flexing his muscles and even asked me to punch his hard abs lol. Then on the staircase leading to the massage cubicle, bumped into that good looking Thai Therapist and he gave me a nice smile. Really made my day :)

Good looking Thai therapist... The one with tattoo on his arms?

You know the good looking masseur's code or number? Btw, is this the Sawadee that is near to KSL? There are so many joints using the moniker Sawadee.

Edited by LPG

he could be 193 but i m not exactly sure. The one I visited is along Jalan Dato Sulaiman, along the same stretch as Holiday Plaza. It is also near KSL.

Even along that stretch there are 2 Sawadees - one Sawadee in an old building while the other in a new building cum spa centre. Which one?

Hmm I didn't know there are 2. This "Sawadee Thai Spa" is an old building by itself and next to a hotel. There is only one with such name and I never have problem confusing with another one. I do recall seeing another Thai spa further down the road but that one looks classy.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Hmm I didn't know there are 2. This "Sawadee Thai Spa" is an old building by itself and next to a hotel. There is only one with such name and I never have problem confusing with another one. I do recall seeing another Thai spa further down the road but that one looks classy.

Thanks. I saw that place before. The other classy one is also called Sawadee. The full name is Sawadee Health Spa and it is equipped with spa facilities & gym. Anyone try there? How was it? $?

90 is pure clean massage.

Anyone tried QS massage at KSL? :P

Tried a few times. They have good male masseurs there. But, after a while i think the price quite pricey. About MYR$138 for 2 hours massage. I rather go to Sawadee Thai or Thong Thai which are only a walking distance. They charge MYR$105 only for 2 hours. Good and solid massage. Very worth it.

Think sawadee Thai still the best minus 90 for me. Haha

Sensual and good. Like a bit of tease!

90 used to be a Muay Thai boxer. Solid massage but a bit on the talkative side. Also learnt 193 had gone back Thailand. Any good ones besides 90?

Yup I think he's 193.

I have tried 193,  3 times already, his massage is sensual and for the first 2 times more than a month ago, there was happiness at the end.. but the last session this month was none.. maybe they are careful now because there is a large picture of female therapist posted near the foot bath area who was fired because she was caught of giving hj to a customer. 

I have tried 193, 3 times already, his massage is sensual and for the first 2 times more than a month ago, there was happiness at the end.. but the last session this month was none.. maybe they are careful now because there is a large picture of female therapist posted near the foot bath area who was fired because she was caught of giving hj to a customer.

wow so.serious ah?must b the barger complain ah.hmmmm

Yeah, massage is good for me that's why i keep coming back.. 129 already back to thailand so I am not sure if 193 will be going back soon as well

193 confirmed left for Thailand. Dont know when he is coming back. As for the poster, i don't understand why it's very big and showing her sad face. I think a notice will suffice.

do you know who are the male therapist left there now ?

I went there for the first time la a few days ago. Dont really know the place that well yet unlike Thong Thai. I chose 90 also coz the reception recommend (boxer). Anyway, when i was there saw another guy like 90 but a bit bigger in size. Also saw one masseur pleasant looking around his 30s. Never ask their numbers. So sorry...

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]