Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Cheang, how's the session with china massuer?

Foot massage skill is average, consider soft for me even though  I requested him to increase the strength, it done at an open area.

For body massage, it done in a room with massage bed, the door can be locked. The body massage is professional type, star with palm press, knee press and finger press at my upper back, shoulders and neck, follow by oil massage, the session was relax. When he started massage my butt, he suddenly pull down my pant to my knee, he massage, press and touch on those sensitive point, made my tool felt hard and high. He offer to let me "play" his body with some tips given to him, he let me to decide what ever action I like except he not allowed me to top him...................

After the extra service, he continue to massage the remaining part and follow by ba guan, his ba guan skill is good, the effect after the ba guan treatment is good. The session end at around 12.30am.

At the counter, I saw a customer waiting for his service but he refused to serve that customer due to he was too tired at that time.

I tip him generously.

• 2 weeks later...

I recalled I engaged 102 before.

He's short and I didn't really like his appearance.

He has a big dick though. Lol

Is 102's massage skill good? Old guy ah?

try 257,kind of sensual....he always place ur hand or feet to his treasure.

Is his massage skill good too?

This post is dying, haha. I would like to share some info so that to keep this post alive.

Lately i have visited this decent massage centre in taman ungku aminah, named "皇爷".

There was a young China chinese, about 22 yo, doing extra there. his number is number 1 if you would like to book.

He is more towards 1 but i think he is willing to do 0 if you tips him well.

This post is dying, haha. I would like to share some info so that to keep this post alive.

Lately i have visited this decent massage centre in taman ungku aminah, named "皇爷".

There was a young China chinese, about 22 yo, doing extra there. his number is number 1 if you would like to book.

He is more towards 1 but i think he is willing to do 0 if you tips him well.

This place looks far from custom. Any place nearer besides what is discussed recently?

Hi Kiddo,

Tks for the information.

Swadee u can ask for 129 .. he will turn u on

Zouk - last time a lot of young china boys but now many are matured guys but if u like you can still strike a deal with them cos for china guys if the price is right.. you should get what u want.

Thong Thai i long time nvr go liao..so dunno much

I wonder how that is possible at zouk?? The massage is done in room with the curtain wide open for all to see. It's their policy to open the curtain if the client is male

Went to TT today and was assigned this fair, short thai guy with ear stud. 95% of the time during the massage, his crotch was brushing against my hands.  I did not grab it as I was not interested in having fun, just yearning for a good massage. Throughout the massage, he would position my hands in such a way that they will always end up with opportunity to fondle him. Can feel that he is hard. At the end of the massage, he asked if it was my first time. Guess he was quite surprised that I did not make any advancement despite the clear signal. Does this description sound like the no.14?

Went to TT again this afternoon. Was assigned a masseur who is well-built and with his hair jelled. During the massage, his fingers would caress my balls and I was hard. Although he did not deliberately position my hands, his bulge still somehow landed rubbing against my fingers. I am very sure that he was hard. But all I was asking is a proper massage, so did not want to lead him on and turn my massage into a hj session. During the last 20 minutes, he climbed on top of me. The weird thing was that he lifted my hanging hands and placed them on his leg. I was like.....ermmmmm......that should be a clear indicator for me, but still, I did not make any advancement. At the end of the massage, he spoke to me in MANDARIN! He told me that he is no.44. Is there such a no? Could it be 14? Anyway, his strength is alright, but one thing I do not like about some masseurs is that long fingernails.

Went to TT again this afternoon. Was assigned a masseur who is well-built and with his hair jelled. During the massage, his fingers would caress my balls and I was hard. Although he did not deliberately position my hands, his bulge still somehow landed rubbing against my fingers. I am very sure that he was hard. But all I was asking is a proper massage, so did not want to lead him on and turn my massage into a hj session. During the last 20 minutes, he climbed on top of me. The weird thing was that he lifted my hanging hands and placed them on his leg. I was like.....ermmmmm......that should be a clear indicator for me, but still, I did not make any advancement. At the end of the massage, he spoke to me in MANDARIN! He told me that he is no.44. Is there such a no? Could it be 14? Anyway, his strength is alright, but one thing I do not like about some masseurs is that long fingernails.

Sounds like 14.

Went to TT again this afternoon. Was assigned a masseur who is well-built and with his hair jelled. During the massage, his fingers would caress my balls and I was hard. Although he did not deliberately position my hands, his bulge still somehow landed rubbing against my fingers. I am very sure that he was hard. But all I was asking is a proper massage, so did not want to lead him on and turn my massage into a hj session. During the last 20 minutes, he climbed on top of me. The weird thing was that he lifted my hanging hands and placed them on his leg. I was like.....ermmmmm......that should be a clear indicator for me, but still, I did not make any advancement. At the end of the massage, he spoke to me in MANDARIN! He told me that he is no.44. Is there such a no? Could it be 14? Anyway, his strength is alright, but one thing I do not like about some masseurs is that long fingernails.

Guess it's the same guy who does the same thing :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Went to TT again, confirmed that the masseur is no.14. This time round, it was slightly different. Can tell that he was not as deliberate in hinting for extra. At one point of time, his crotch was just on my hand for prolonged period. I touched him and he shunned. That left me puzzled. Moments later, he shifted to the other side and the same thing happened, crotch brushing against my fingers. I caressed him and he did not move away. He was hard inside. When he was done with the body massage, he left the room to wash his hands and get the hot towel. Before he left, he placed my hand on my hard dick and laugh. Guess he had already met his quota for the day or he is tired.

Anyway, it seems that there are only 3 male masseur there? 14, a fair guy with ear stud, and a slightly bulky tanned guy?

So are there any masseurs at TT or sawadee who are good looking? TT seemed to have only 3 male masseurs?

Thong Thai also had another outlet which is located outside Holiday Plaza (left hand side) & link to the main building. It is on the street level. There are male masseurs for this outlet but i dont know the number. As for Sawadee - ive never been there yet.

Sounds like 14.

I happened went to TT for massage today and the counter lady asked me whether I wanted a male masseur.

She gave me a few masseur numbers to choose. One of them is no. 14 and I decided to try him out.(As he always in the discussion in the thread)

His massage is different from other masseur I went to.. Sensual n always turn me on.. He focus on groin n butt area...

Though he has some naughty moves ,but the overall massage session were not bad for me.

will visit him again

I happened went to TT for massage today and the counter lady asked me whether I wanted a male masseur.

She gave me a few masseur numbers to choose. One of them is no. 14 and I decided to try him out.(As he always in the discussion in the thread)

His massage is different from other masseur I went to.. Sensual n always turn me on.. He focus on groin n butt area...

Though he has some naughty moves ,but the overall massage session were not bad for me.

will visit him again

You are right about him. He is different from the rest. Initial part of the session will have you lying on your back and he will focus on your thigh and groin areas which are stimulating part of a man's anotomy - very sensual. Couldnt control my brother from getting hard but he doesnt mind at all. He even brush his arms on my raging hardon when he was massaging my pelvic area until i had some precum from all the excitement. Too bad the area is only secured by flimsy curtains that cant provide much privacy or else i will be more daring.

You just join BW or created a nick to find out more info?

Nope, before i have reply as anonymous in other topic, but this topic need to register as member then can reply, so i just apply for one.

I have try HTspa, Mensquare but didn't try Thong Thai, so please provide any info.

Thanks.

May i know where is Thong Thai? Inside or Outside Holiday Plaza?

Are there provide extra, such as ?

Sorry for asking so many question, hope someone can answer me.

Thanks.

The best male masseur for gd proper massage - Thong Thai next to Holiday Plaza (no. 254 or 252 cant recall - late 30s or early 40s)

The sensual male masseur for above average massage - Thong Thai, level 3, Holiday Plaza (no. 14 or 114 - it maybe no. 114 but check and ask to confirm)

Both joints, no hanky panky involved. No extras - one is very good while the other a bit on the sensual side.

Enjoy your little sin escapade... ;)

The best male masseur for gd proper massage - Thong Thai next to Holiday Plaza (no. 254 or 252 cant recall - late 30s or early 40s)

The sensual male masseur for above average massage - Thong Thai, level 3, Holiday Plaza (no. 14 or 114 - it maybe no. 114 but check and ask to confirm)

Both joints, no hanky panky involved. No extras - one is very good while the other a bit on the sensual side.

Enjoy your little sin escapade... ;)

Thanks.  :P

u mean thong thai have 2 outlets i.e. one next to holiday plaza and one inside holiday plaza ?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]