Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

I went there for the first time la a few days ago. Dont really know the place that well yet unlike Thong Thai. I chose 90 also coz the reception recommend (boxer). Anyway, when i was there saw another guy like 90 but a bit bigger in size. Also saw one masseur pleasant looking around his 30s. Never ask their numbers. So sorry...

How you find 90?

I have tried 193,  3 times already, his massage is sensual and for the first 2 times more than a month ago, there was happiness at the end.. but the last session this month was none.. maybe they are careful now because there is a large picture of female therapist posted near the foot bath area who was fired because she was caught of giving hj to a customer.

foot bath area must be quite open right ?

Tried a few times. They have good male masseurs there. But, after a while i think the price quite pricey. About MYR$138 for 2 hours massage. I rather go to Sawadee Thai or Thong Thai which are only a walking distance. They charge MYR$105 only for 2 hours. Good and solid massage. Very worth it.

Tried a few times. They have good male masseurs there. But, after a while i think the price quite pricey. About MYR$138 for 2 hours massage. I rather go to Sawadee Thai or Thong Thai which are only a walking distance. They charge MYR$105 only for 2 hours. Good and solid massage. Very worth it.

2hrs for RM105 is traditional thai massage or full body oil massage?

Any good massuers to recommend?

Which floor in Merlin Tower? What type of massage and how many male massuers?

1st floor oppo salons n i saw only one male massuer at the counter n he did.wear glass.i didnt notice the shops name.will update if i passby next week wen im in jb.okiee

Rm105 for traditional Thai massage. Oil massage should cost more.

I need to make correction in my earlier post. 2 hour rates for traditional Thai massage (no oil) at Sawadee Thai Spa are MYR$99 while Thong Thai is MYR$105. Im not familiar with Sawadee as I have been there only twice (one with 90 and the other ??? :)) For Thong Thai (they have two joints at Holiday Plaza), i recommend 254, 107 & 222.

I need to make correction in my earlier post. 2 hour rates for traditional Thai massage (no oil) at Sawadee Thai Spa are MYR$99 while Thong Thai is MYR$105. Im not familiar with Sawadee as I have been there only twice (one with 90 and the other ??? :)) For Thong Thai (they have two joints at Holiday Plaza), i recommend 254, 107 & 222.

Both thong Thai and Sawadee are charging Rm105 for trad Thai massage :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Sawadee has 2 parlours too, they are along the same lane. But dunno whether under the same management.

Thong Thai has 2 outlets in holiday plaza and another outlet facing the main road along with crystal crowne hotel. So, wondering they share the same group of massuers?

Anyone can advise on these?

Can briefly describe the massuers that you have recommended? Thanks LPG

Both thong Thai and Sawadee are charging Rm105 for trad Thai massage :)

I took Sawadee's pamphlet & clearly showed RM$99 for 2 hour normal Thai massage. But i think it is worth to have 30 mins foot & 1.5hr body massage at RM$105 in Sawadee.

All masseurs i had in Thong Thai are either in the 3rd or 1st floor of the plaza in their mid-30s to 40s Thai men. I particularly like 222 coz he is rugged, decent height and will not hesitate to massage your thigh and pelvic bone area. I appreciate this. I also saw one Ah Beng kind of masseur at 3rd floor but never try him before. Basically, once a masseur is allocated at one shop, that will be their permanent base. I chose this two Thong Thai shops as it is easier for me. Either i go up or down. ;)

Edited by LPG

Sawadee has 2 parlours too, they are along the same lane. But dunno whether under the same management.

Thong Thai has 2 outlets in holiday plaza and another outlet facing the main road along with crystal crowne hotel. So, wondering they share the same group of massuers?

Anyone can advise on these?

There are 2 Sawadees along the same road but not the same shop nor management. The atas one is called Sawadee Health Spa & definitely more ex coz of the spa & gym facilities. Anyone try there? Altogether, inclusive of Sawadee Thai Spa, there are 5 branches in JB - names always beginning with Sawadee.

For Thong Thai, i dun know whether that shop you see near to Crystal Crowne hotel is under the same group. As far as i know and even from their facebook page, Thong Thai only has its operations in Holiday Plaza - 2 shops.

Edited by LPG

I took Sawadee's pamphlet & clearly showed RM$99 for 2 hour normal Thai massage. But i think it is worth to have 30 mins foot & 1.5hr body massage at RM$105 in Sawadee.

All masseurs i had in Thong Thai are either in the 3rd or 1st floor of the plaza in their mid-30s to 40s Thai men. I particularly like 222 coz he is rugged, decent height and will not hesitate to massage your thigh and pelvic bone area. I appreciate this. I also saw one Ah Beng kind of masseur at 3rd floor but never try him before. Basically, once a masseur is allocated at one shop, that will be their permanent base. I chose this two Thong Thai shops as it is easier for me. Either i go up or down. ;)

Thanks LPG, will go to Thong Thai and try 222 one of these day. Cheers...

oh, btw do we need to tip the massuer? How much to tip, as in market rate?

Thanks LPG, will go to Thong Thai and try 222 one of these day. Cheers...

oh, btw do we need to tip the massuer? How much to tip, as in market rate?

It is good to tip. For me i tip min RM$10 as they arent earning much and $ from tip can go a long way to ease their living expenses. They are also from Thailand, away from loved ones. Heard that they work long hours & got to sleep around 5-6 hours per day. Poor masseurs :(

Is it normal for parkour masseur discussed above to ask for ur number / insist of giving u his number to call him after work to hang out .? Anyone experience similar .?

I'm not gonna mention the name nor the number assigned just to protect him from exposure in the public.

Is it normal for parkour masseur discussed above to ask for ur number / insist of giving u his number to call him after work to hang out .? Anyone experience similar .?

I'm not gonna mention the name nor the number assigned just to protect him from exposure in the public.

Sawadee 129 is back. Lol. With a new hairstyle.

The posher Sawadee is under the same management. More services. More expensive.

You are referring to 192 or 129? In discussions here, he has always been referred as 192. So confirm it is 129?

Are you sure 192 was ever mentioned at all? Lol

192 was mentioned before in this topic. He used to work in Sawadee Thai Spa (STS) but had left for Thailand.

Both Sawadees along the same road belonged to the same management. My bad.. However, i dun know why they didnt update their brochures. At Sawadee Health Spa (SHS), I also tried 129 (Ton), a young, cute & smily guy whom delivered good massage. There were some incidental brushes (unintentional) as he massaged the thigh & pelvic areas. He also put my hands on his lap as he massaged my hands ;)

Overall, SHS a bit expensive (for me extra RM$13) than the STS, however, if you take any of their body massage or yr purchases exceeded a certain amount (dun know how much); then you can use their jacuzzi and even their gym. And i think during the day, for a certain $ (dunno how much), you can even have food. But their receptions for both branches are lacking - no warmth, no smile. Didnt go the extra mile to brief newcomers about their facilities or services offered. So different from Thong Thai - always smiling and give me recommendations.

Edited by LPG

So 129 who used to be in STS has gone over to SHS? Or perhaps he can be deployed to both places since they are under the same management?

He told me he used to be in STS. But now, he is permanently based in SHS. I did saw two other male masseurs (dun know their nos) and a female masseur. They are more younger and energetic. Seems like the atas SHS is trying to carve a niche by deploying younger masseurs there.. :)

I just tried 129 at last weekend at SHS. He looks decent with eyeglasses with a nice smile. His massage is ok and above average but I still find 193 from STS better in massage skills. Ending-wise, I think 129 is better..  :whistle: .  193 provides hard-pressure massage with some stretching at the end while 129 is on a medium pressure side with more long relaxing strokes with no stretching. They both can be sensual also but found 193 is more sensual when he massage the lower back to butt area. What I don't like about 129 on that particular visit is he was chatting with another therapist on the other side of the curtain, really ruin the relaxing moment. 193 I believed is still in Thailand and I am not sure if he is coming back. I saw only 2 other male therapist in SHS, the other one is tall skinny a bit dark complexion in his 20's and the other is around 40's which both are not cute for me.

But over all, I am still satisfied with 129 and will come back for him unless there will be other good looking/cute therapist that you can recommend in this thread.  ^_^

SHS - i think sawadee health spa ( i did not paid much attention to the complete name of the spa). This branch is just beside Holiday Plaza. I think also under Sawadee group of spa's if I am not mistaken,

STS - Sawadee Thai spa which is at 193 Jalan Dato also near Holiday plaza but you have to walk more.

I went to holiday plaza but cannot find the shop. Which floor is it located?

You should enter Holiday Plaza (climbing its stairs) from its extreme right - not the middle entrance or the one near to Thong Thai. As you know the floor layout of HP is funny; must climb a bit of staircase up & down -even within the same floor.

I had my first massage at TT with 114 a year ago after reading so much about him. Booked another session with him the next day too. I will be in JB for several days again soon, is there anyone else who gives similar massage like 114 in the area? If not I think I will probably go back to him again.  ;)

Edited by JR19

I had my first massage at TT with 114 a year ago after reading so much about him. Booked another session with him the next day too. I will be in JB for several days again soon, is there anyone else who gives similar massage like 114 in the area? If not I think I will probably go back to him again. ;)

You can try 222 or 254 at level 1. Both no hanky panky as its str8 shop. But provide solid massage. 114 i think his quality has gone down a bit. He also play it safe by not closing the curtain fully & left his customers a bit exposed. Next door, at the right side of Holiday Plaza, there is Sawadee Health Spa. You can try 129 and cab use the jacuzzi & gym facilities. Add a bit more for food. Enjoy!

You can try 222 or 254 at level 1. Both no hanky panky as its str8 shop. But provide solid massage. 114 i think his quality has gone down a bit. He also play it safe by not closing the curtain fully & left his customers a bit exposed. Next door, at the right side of Holiday Plaza, there is Sawadee Health Spa. You can try 129 and cab use the jacuzzi & gym facilities. Add a bit more for food. Enjoy!

would like to try. but where is TT ?

eager to try out TT. hardly travel to JB, is it safe? usually how do you guys get to TT from CIQ? Is Friday noon considered peak?

Friday afternoon is good.

You can take a cab from JB citysqaure to TT.

It costs about RM6+.

They have increased the taxi fare.

0.25 for every 225m, compared to 0.10 for every 115m previously.

Friday afternoon is good.

You can take a cab from JB citysqaure to TT.

It costs about RM6+.

They have increased the taxi fare.

0.25 for every 225m, compared to 0.10 for every 115m previously.

But there are many times msian cab drivers dun play it by the meter & charge you a flat rate of $10. Especially, if you want to return back to CIQ from Holiday Plaza. My best bet is to take the yellow feeder service bus from JB Sentral to KSL at only $RM1.50. Going back also same location. But upon reaching KSL you have to walk a bit to Holiday Plaza. Your walk should begin from the road outside KFC, located at basement of KSL.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]