Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

129 is the tall guy with glasses.  He usually will take off his clothes while massaging.  He has very thick and long  cock. You can suck it if u want but must tip him la.

Massage skill not good at all.  Nvr feel anything but he will turn u on .

thank for clarification..now i know his number. .but really, dont take too much time with him..just get 1 hour and pay him tips for HE if thats what you want..for me, hes too easy..not much thrill  :P

Went to Century Health Care & Beauty - KSL City again today.I can honestly say this is my fav massage in JB so far in term of cleanliness and price, and privacy!

I already detected few good looking masseurs while waiting there.So ill definetely try one by one..LOL. Today i got a 90 minutes body massage with an indonesian guy. his name is.. (pm for details) - late30s/early 40s guy, with gym fit body(for real)..great massage, no hanky panky (my fingers accidently touch his bluge when he massage my hand, and he let it be for moment till he massage my fingers..i was hard right on as i can feel his bulge,rubbing together with belt head- but thats about it..the rest was really profesional.). Hes a very serious guy tho..bbut he keep saying my skin is so soft (??)..so i guess its his pleasure to msg me then? As for his skills, he is no doubt an experienced masseur.He know excatly where to press, where to give hard press, and where to slow down. Highly recommended!

http://johorbahruwow.blogspot.sg/2013/07/blog-post_3.html

Cheers!

Went to Century Health Care & Beauty - KSL City again today.I can honestly say this is my fav massage in JB so far in term of cleanliness and price, and privacy!

I already detected few good looking masseurs while waiting there.So ill definetely try one by one..LOL. Today i got a 90 minutes body massage with an indonesian guy. his name is.. (pm for details) - late30s/early 40s guy, with gym fit body(for real)..great massage, no hanky panky (my fingers accidently touch his bluge when he massage my hand, and he let it be for moment till he massage my fingers..i was hard right on as i can feel his bulge,rubbing together with belt head- but thats about it..the rest was really profesional.). Hes a very serious guy tho..bbut he keep saying my skin is so soft (??)..so i guess its his pleasure to msg me then? As for his skills, he is no doubt an experienced masseur.He know excatly where to press, where to give hard press, and where to slow down. Highly recommended!

Cheers!

The male receptionist is very handsome... I wished he would massage me.... anybody tried him?

I feel more lonely during Oscar season than V Day...

thank for clarification..now i know his number. .but really, dont take too much time with him..just get 1 hour and pay him tips for HE if thats what you want..for me, hes too easy..not much thrill  :P

129 looks good or not? ..

Cheers!

but hard to get the handsome one to help to massage sometimes...

i went to century massage at ksl city mall last saturday, have a wonderful time with ten str8 masseur. when i go in i ask for male masseur and one thai guy serve me. I was been lead to a room to change my clothes, but i choose to naked and he didn't say anything and start to help me massage. after he masage till my hand and put my hand at the massage bed, he purposely use his dick to touch my hand and of course i wont mind and keep touch it and he slowly move his hand to my ass and put finger inside my ass. after that, he even climb up the massage bed and do the pose like fucking me, i was so exciting and in the end he open his pant and ask me help him to masturbate while he also masturbate me. but only a while he already cum, think he is too horny already. After finish the massage, he didnt ask for tips and he just look like very scare and ask me dont tell his boss. Of course i wont tell and i very enjoy his service. will go back again when i go to jb.

Wonder who is this masseur

Any good massage shops in bt indah?

Seen in internet there is KAKI REFLEXOLOGY opp AEON! Any guys know if they have male masseurs?

Must advance booking? Can go nude?

There's one in JB. Just opened. Right opposite Thong Thai along the main road where we turn left into jalan abiad.

tnt_luv is asking masseurs from thongthai and century ...

Anyone stayed at the KSL Hotel before ? Feedback from tripadvisor rather bad .. any nearby hotels to recommend ?

KSL hotel bad? dont think so.. think KSL hotel is quite nice among the hotel in JB .. cause location really convenience

luv_sex, can you describe "nice" one ? Is century inside KSL ? I am going JB on 21/7 for a sales pitch, might pop into century :)

think he is from myanmar, average body type, not so tall, good looking and young..

I agree.

I stayed there twice.

yes. i like the room.. very big and good view...

129 from Sawadee has gone back BKK. Heard he will only be back in Nov.

Tried 14 from Thong Thai yesterday. As per discussed in this forum, quite sensuous. He definitely knows how to entice you with those postures that allow you to be in contact with his "tool". Like for instance, while bending your hand to your back and massaging your shoulder and he is kind of like sitting on top of me, your hand will naturally be the resting point for his tool.. haha.. By the way, I only go for traditional Thai so it's a clothes-on scenario. But still sensuous enough for a good relaxing massage. As I prefer the harder type of massage, his strength is not enough for me but I am sure majority will like his strength. 129 from Sawadee has better strength. Just my opinion.

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

i tried century before .. but mostly meet the same guy who have HE with me.. haha... cause they dont hv number system and i dont know his name... that why diff to find out who is the best.. have to try 1 by 1 lo...

If no number.. u can ask his name right? Can share?

Gonna be staying at 11@Centruy Hotel in JB for a few days soon. Hoping to get a good rub while there. Which of those centers mentioned so far is the most convenient and highly recommended for me? Thanks!

KSL mall

- century reflexology

- Dr. SoHo

- others

Along Jalan Dato Sulaiman

- sawadee

Holiday plaza

- thong Thai

- many parlors inside

In my opinion... All masseur are ok in thong Thai.. 14 not very pro as he is kind of lazy.. Going shortcut.. If u know him.. He talk and talk..

LoL it depends. Best way to shut him up is to just nod to whatever he said. He'll get bored seeing your unresponsiveness and then he will stop talking hehe works with every masseur for me

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]