Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

yes. 90 mins for RM120. not worth it

wow..

totally not worth

the one near jalan meldrum is just 70RM for 90mins

in front of sentral hotel

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Not my lucky day last weekend.. I went to TT first and there is only 1 available male therapist at that time as others stil have clients. I was assigned with an uncle.. Though he's massage quite good. So i just tried to sleep while being massage. Then I went to SWD... Almost all staffs are booked ang again 1 male therapist was left. He was also an uncle.. But Fat and smelly... Omg... Evertyime he tried to lean over to massage me, i can feel his big tummy pressing to my body... And That's not it... He smell like dried sweat on the clothes that has been dried up under the sun... I should have probably come on not so peak hours...

Is that male therapist at SWD no. 116? I encountered one with similar built like you mentioned but the thing I couldn't stand was that he would laugh loudly when talking to another therapist in the next partition.

Not sure about his number but I'm sure the three of us are talking about the same person.

Such an fat ass. The worst looking masseur I ever had in my entire massage quest,

Not sure about his number but I'm sure the three of us are talking about the same person.

Such an fat ass. The worst looking masseur I ever had in my entire massage quest,

Oh then it's definitely 116 as I made it a point to mark on my field diary who to avoid.. I'm surprised he is still around..

Be cool, like a breeze...

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]