Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

A wrong move was taken last time and I talk to him.. End up he is so daring.. Every time massage he will want to show me hos cxxx.. Massage become sexual encounters.. Though is erotic but not worth cos the intention is massage.

Still fresh off from my session at TT just less than an hour ago . To begin my story, I was told to wait for about 15 mins until the next male therapist was available and I must say it was *still* worth the wait. I was going to let them assign one to me randomly so I didn't specify anyone at the receptionist. Selected the Thai Aromatheraphy package, paid and then led inside. One thing that was not mentioned here so far is the fact that before the massage begins customers are brought to an area whereby the therapists will help to clean your feet. It came as a it of surprise to me because I have never been to any massage places which practice this.

Moments after the massage begun, while I was lying on my stomach, I started to notice that my inner thigh area was given a little bit more attention than normal massages do and that was when I knew this could b the beginning of an "adventure"! The usual "accidentally touching the balls" and "keep rubbing very near my hole" were what I experienced. It was obvious that he was teasing and stimulating me all along, brushing my tool over the towel, pressing his tool against my feet and "cupping" his bulge inside my palms not to mention pointing my fingers towards his family jewel too. Of course I couldn't let that pass me and so I begun to fondle his dick and it certainly grew inside his pants. I thought I should know what to expect next and to my surprise it went downhill from here. There was a point when he found my "sensitive" spot and kept stimulating me while sitting on my cock and I was so high that I grabbed his cock through his pants, but he sort of pushed my hands away and I was left puzzled. Into the final 10 minutes he leaned his cheek towards mine and asked if I wanted "masturbate". I assumed the only reason he asked was because he wanted to negotiate for tip and so I asked "how much" but I never got the answer. After a few moments he directed me to sit up, did my shoulder and I thought to myself that was gonna be it. Out of a suddenly, he used his tool to hump my back I'm left more puzzled more than anything and now I keep thinking about the moments when i had his meat in my hand... argggh! before I left I asked for his number, and he turned out to be what most here would refer as the "star" therapist ;)

Now that I recall, at one moment he pointed to both left and right of the curtains as if he was telling me something. Did he feel that it was not safe to proceed? Can any brother here please enlighten me what went wrong?

Still fresh off from my session at TT just less than an hour ago . To begin my story, I was told to wait for about 15 mins until the next male therapist was available and I must say it was *still* worth the wait. I was going to let them assign one to me randomly so I didn't specify anyone at the receptionist. Selected the Thai Aromatheraphy package, paid and then led inside. One thing that was not mentioned here so far is the fact that before the massage begins customers are brought to an area whereby the therapists will help to clean your feet. It came as a it of surprise to me because I have never been to any massage places which practice this.

Moments after the massage begun, while I was lying on my stomach, I started to notice that my inner thigh area was given a little bit more attention than normal massages do and that was when I knew this could b the beginning of an "adventure"! The usual "accidentally touching the balls" and "keep rubbing very near my hole" were what I experienced. It was obvious that he was teasing and stimulating me all along, brushing my tool over the towel, pressing his tool against my feet and "cupping" his bulge inside my palms not to mention pointing my fingers towards his family jewel too. Of course I couldn't let that pass me and so I begun to fondle his dick and it certainly grew inside his pants. I thought I should know what to expect next and to my surprise it went downhill from here. There was a point when he found my "sensitive" spot and kept stimulating me while sitting on my cock and I was so high that I grabbed his cock through his pants, but he sort of pushed my hands away and I was left puzzled. Into the final 10 minutes he leaned his cheek towards mine and asked if I wanted "masturbate". I assumed the only reason he asked was because he wanted to negotiate for tip and so I asked "how much" but I never got the answer. After a few moments he directed me to sit up, did my shoulder and I thought to myself that was gonna be it. Out of a suddenly, he used his tool to hump my back I'm left more puzzled more than anything and now I keep thinking about the moments when i had his meat in my hand... argggh! before I left I asked for his number, and he turned out to be what most here would refer as the "star" therapist ;)

Now that I recall, at one moment he pointed to both left and right of the curtains as if he was telling me something. Did he feel that it was not safe to proceed? Can any brother here please enlighten me what went wrong?

No. 14?

You went to TT the one upstairs or inside the plaza??

Anyone to recommend...?

Sorry edited my previous reply, inside and upstairs should be the same. The other one should be known as outside lol. As for recommendation you should be able to tell because it is mentioned almost in every page of this thread. ;)

So, he is number ...?

first time tried the sawadee n just came out, the Masseur #134 did a 2 hrs oil massage.a lean n dark normal looking thai guy... strength normal. His massage quite sensual n keep massage ur bum.when doing legs part, he kept rubbing ur inner thight n make ur cock hard. Allowed u to touched n sucked him.. he will ask u whether u want a happy ending for rm50.. overall massage not bad..

PARLOUR only means  SHOP?

must it be very popular with more than 10 masseurs?

or it includes a space that's not exactly a shop

example - 

house..

a place next to the house. a build up place

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

first time tried the sawadee n just came out, the Masseur #134 did a 2 hrs oil massage.a lean n dark normal looking thai guy... strength normal. His massage quite sensual n keep massage ur bum.when doing legs part, he kept rubbing ur inner thight n make ur cock hard. Allowed u to touched n sucked him.. he will ask u whether u want a happy ending for rm50.. overall massage not bad..

is he good look or not

?

Thanks for the info dude! High time I make my way across the border for some therapeutic and entertainment session....pretty long overdued hahahaha

what is his name?

i forget to ask him name.. sorry...

The boss say he dun do body massage.... What massage u request? Oil massage or Thai massage or....

Sorry question shod be for luv_sex

u ask the boss of the century already? he really dont do ah ? if he got do sure a lot of ppl.. hahaha..

No..all guys lah..they are two parlour..one is the women another one all man..

I know there are two lah...

Has anyone tried new massage/spa at JB City Square?? Javanese Massage..has mostly local malay and indon guy...some are good looking in their 20s

So far the nicest and cleanest massage place i ve been to in JB. so damn nice. no numbering system

I'll try soon!!! Hehe

Has anyone tried new massage/spa at JB City Square?? Javanese Massage..has mostly local malay and indon guy...some are good looking in their 20s

So far the nicest and cleanest massage place i ve been to in JB. so damn nice. no numbering system

What is the name of this shop ? is it NEW shop at JB City Square ? which level ?

House of Javanese Massage - level 2 if im not mistaken. Can Nude, price is affordable and the place is clean with the perfect ambience

Hello Zam, any idea if the new shopping ctr next to City Square is opened? Curious to find out if there is also massage parlour there.

Be cool, like a breeze...

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]