Male HQ

Guest Guest

Please take note of a gay hater I saw at MacRitchie Reservoir.

I was showering at the reservoir past midnight during the weekend. I was done showering when I noticed someone peeking, so I decided to strip off and shower a second time just to test the waters. The next thing I knew was this person HURLING A HUGE METAL CAR WHEEL RIM FROM THE ENTRANCE INTO THE SHOWER IN MY DIRECTIONS and then running away! I don't even know where he got that wheel rim from.

When I shouted at him "What do you think you are doing?!?!", he actually retorted over the walls "Go and ask your mother!".

Please be careful of this person. His looks are as follows:

Race: Chinese

Height: 160cm +/-

Built: Naturally thin (perhaps around 55-60kg),

Eyes: not wearing specs (maybe wearing contacts, I don't know), small squinty eyes, looks like single eyelids from far.

Hair: wearing cap at that time, but it should be short hair; no mustache

General look: square jaw and he gives me the impression of an ah beng who don't bother to work out but due to the benefit of his age, is still rather slim-built.

Car:

I am not certain, but when I went into the showers, there were three cars in the lots. By the time I was done dressing up and went around checking, one of the 3 cars was gone. It was a WHITE car (I believe it was a hatchback but I cannot remember for sure),

Car number DEFINITELY starts with the number 9, most likely 900X or something.

I hope all these information will help others keep a look out for such haters.

Please be CAREFUL!

Guest Blaidd_drwg

why would any sane guy shower past over midnight at macritchie? seriously,,,

I concur. Midnight at macritchie?

Another thing. Why even test the waters? What do you think you are doing???

Hougang swimming pool - this happened a few years ago. Not sure if this guy is still around cos i have moved out of the location since.

Description: chinese guy around 165cm tall, tanned, flat hair, no specs, around mid 20s, with a tummy.

He would pretend to be gay and try to catch guys who hanky panky. He seems to have an issue with the gays that hang out at the pool and would try to "police" by asking guys why they are taking their time to change. Once the hater asked a guy, and the gay replied nonchalantly that he could not find his locker key.

I urged you guys to be slightly careful and if you notice him, do piss him off by flashing your naked dick at him and towel yourself slowly. guys like him probably have small puny dicks and inferior complex.

Hougang swimming pool - this happened a few years ago. Not sure if this guy is still around cos i have moved out of the location since.

Description: chinese guy around 165cm tall, tanned, flat hair, no specs, around mid 20s, with a tummy.

He would pretend to be gay and try to catch guys who hanky panky. He seems to have an issue with the gays that hang out at the pool and would try to "police" by asking guys why they are taking their time to change. Once the hater asked a guy, and the gay replied nonchalantly that he could not find his locker key.

I urged you guys to be slightly careful and if you notice him, do piss him off by flashing your naked dick at him and towel yourself slowly. guys like him probably have small puny dicks and inferior complex.

My advice to u bro, is to ignore such guys and move on. He might just get nasty. I wanna enjoy my life without resorting to violence and I advise u to do the same. We are born different, as it is we have a hard time being accepted by society. Don't make things any worse. Have a good life.

A few points:

1. Is it sane to go shower at the reservoir toilet at midnight?

2. Is it appropriate to go around flashing your naked body in the "public place" like swimming pool toilet? I think any straight redneck guys who saw that action will certainly batch you up. And please don't go and blame them they are gay batcher, asked ourselves first whether it's right thing to do? And isn't that invading straight people privacy and the act of indecency to flash in public places.

It's like when they girl who where super short skirt got raped and then blame it on the rapist, isn't she asking for it? Likewise, we flashed to straight guys and we got batch by them and we accused them of hate crime... for peace sake, these moron in our community really need to get a good kick in their nuts and wake up to the living in the real world.

There's already a gay sauna for the horny one to visit, just go... and pleaseeee... don't give bullshit about discreet thing, if you dare to flash your naked body in the public places and say going to gay sauna is not discreet, I have nothing to say.

As the person who started this thread to warn others on the real potential gay haters, it is really disheartening to see my own community pointing the spear back at me to accuse me of wrongdoings.

You instigated it. just count urself lucky the rim did nt hit u.

What did u do for him to know that u r a gay and to hate u?

I concur. Midnight at macritchie?

Another thing. Why even test the waters? What do you think you are doing???

Firstly, I went jogging past midnight and after cooling off at that MacRitchie, I went for a shower. I trust there is nothing wrong there. And yes, it is a SHOWER and it is not a swiming pool. I don't go jogging in my swiming trunks and I don't assume that I should be showering in my underwear or shorts there. Furthermore, please ask the government not to build open concept showers in the MEN's ROOM if we are supposed to shower in enclosed cubicles only.

As to what I had done for him to know that I am a gay and to hate me, I guess my only answer to that is this: If showering in the nude at a open concept shower in the MEN's restroom can be accused by GAYS OURSELVES to be a form of cruising, I guess straight gay haters can think of it the same way too, regardless if I am indeed cruising or not.

Again, I thought I was doing the gay public good by telling the rest of my community to be aware of the danger of this particular gay hater. The flaming is disheartening. How would you feel if one day YOU yourself is to be hit by some flying metal wheel rim just because someone THINKS that you APPEAR to be gay?

TO those who showed any form of appreciation to my public alert notification, thank you very much. It softens the insult that I got from those flamers.

2. Is it appropriate to go around flashing your naked body in the "public place" like swimming pool toilet?

Do you shower in your shirt and pants? Are you insane??

It's like when they girl who where super short skirt got raped and then blame it on the rapist, isn't she asking for it?

Are you trying to say that a girl who gets raped because she was wearing super short skirt deserves to raped?? Where are you from???? Afghanistan????? In case you are unaware, we are living in SINGAPORE now and this is the year 2012!!!

It's like when they girl who where super short skirt got raped and then blame it on the rapist, isn't she asking for it?

LOL what? I pray to god you're trolling. You seem to imply that heterosexual males have NO CONTROL over their own sexual urges or anger. I'm sorry, but the rapist is in the wrong, as is the person initiating the hate crime.

What's next? It's right to beat the crap out of an annoying woman because she talks too loud? Life must be good for heterosexuals males - getting away from doing anything wrong since all they have to proclaim is that they were feeling a strong burst of emotion!

Don't like seeing a naked guy in a public shower? Then don't step in to one.

So unless he was grinding himself against the apparent homophobe, I don't see what -guest- did to deserve being attacked. In fact, I find it unfortunate you can't even report this to the police without them attacking you for being gay. I mean, this is purely speculation on my part, but I do believe the police wouldn't even help.

Firstly, I went jogging past midnight and after cooling off at that MacRitchie, I went for a shower. I trust there is nothing wrong there. And yes, it is a SHOWER and it is not a swiming pool. I don't go jogging in my swiming trunks and I don't assume that I should be showering in my underwear or shorts there. Furthermore, please ask the government not to build open concept showers in the MEN's ROOM if we are supposed to shower in enclosed cubicles only.

As to what I had done for him to know that I am a gay and to hate me, I guess my only answer to that is this: If showering in the nude at a open concept shower in the MEN's restroom can be accused by GAYS OURSELVES to be a form of cruising, I guess straight gay haters can think of it the same way too, regardless if I am indeed cruising or not.

Again, I thought I was doing the gay public good by telling the rest of my community to be aware of the danger of this particular gay hater. The flaming is disheartening. How would you feel if one day YOU yourself is to be hit by some flying metal wheel rim just because someone THINKS that you APPEAR to be gay?

If u have not offended him in anyway, he is prolly not a gay hater but a psychotic. In addition to your good gesture of informing the community, perhaps u should report the case to the police to avoid any future tragedy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

TS, there's no need to be enraged by comments that have not gone through enough processing. I do hope u would try to refrain from running there at such a late time though, because as u've experienced, it can be very dangerous.

My hypothesis is that such gay haters have very low self-esteem and dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation. They feel severely threatened by the existence of better looking ones of their kind (if they are gay) or any people of another kind (if they are straight), to the extent that they let their hearts rule their heads. To make things clearer for potential flamers, I'm referring to gay haters in TS's case and those who stoop down low enough to lure gays out.

Edited by leo724

Guest Blaidd_drwg

I was showering at the reservoir past midnight during the weekend. I was done showering when I noticed someone peeking, so I decided to strip off and shower a second time just to test the waters.

You still have not answered the pertinent question: Why shower a second time? Test what "waters"? I cannot see any sensible reason as to why you would wanna test if he would peek at you once more. If someone peeked at me (not persistently stalking), I'll just shrug it off.

As the person who started this thread to warn others on the real potential gay haters, it is really disheartening to see my own community pointing the spear back at me to accuse me of wrongdoings.

Firstly, I went jogging past midnight and after cooling off at that MacRitchie, I went for a shower. I trust there is nothing wrong there.

It is not disheartening. It is called working with whatever information we are given. If a gay say 1+1=3, what's to say that another gay cannot correct him that 1+1=2?

The first account (no running mentioned) at the very start does not clarify as much as this second post which you now play as the "victim". It always takes 2 hands to clap. He reacted a certain way because of certain testing of "waters" (you could have smiled cheekily at him? We wouldn't know for sure and you could biasedly deny it anyway. We wouldn't know). You must answer the pertinent question before we can continue further.

If one day the same happened to me, I'll just learn from this traumatic episode. What's to say that the guy attacked you for "being gay". You too are jumping to conclusions aren't you?

You may actually do a better good if you reported this to STOMP. Who knows, this guy is an IMH escapee and not so much a gay basher? We wouldn't know.

Guest blahblah

TS, there's no need to be enraged by comments that have not gone through enough processing. I do hope u would try to refrain from running there at such a late time though, because as u've experienced, it can be very dangerous.

My hypothesis is that such gay haters have very low self-esteem and dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation. They feel severely threatened by the existence of better looking ones of their kind (if they are gay) or any people of another kind (if they are straight), to the extent that they let their hearts rule their heads. To make things clearer for potential flamers, I'm referring to gay haters in TS's case and those who stoop down low enough to lure gays out.

r u related to the ts?

what proof is there that it is a gay hater in the first place?

I think this is most likely my last post on this thread. The intention of starting this thread was simply to put a public alert out on this person whom I personally had a near-dangerous encounter with. Regardless if this person is a "gay hater" or a "psycho" who just broke out from IMH running loose, he is someone whom we should really keep an eye out for, in case any of us are within the vicinity. What is disheartening is how this thread mutated to become one to "bash the whistleblower" instead. I don't even know if I should be laughing at the ridiculousness of the mindset of such "whistleblowers bashers", or if I should be angry with them.

Take for instance from what 'Blaidd_drwg' had mentioned below:

You still have not answered the pertinent question: Why shower a second time? Test what "waters"? I cannot see any sensible reason as to why you would wanna test if he would peek at you once more. .......

The first account (no running mentioned) at the very start does not clarify as much as this second post which you now play as the "victim". It always takes 2 hands to clap. ........... You must answer the pertinent question before we can continue further.

Looking at this post by "'Blaidd_drwg" above, I would think we should double the size of our Changi Prison, since like what was mentioned "It always takes 2 hands to clap", and therefore both the perpetrators and the VICTIMS ought to be jailed. As mentioned over and over again, my intentions was to give an alert on this dangerous person (again regardless if he is a gay hater or psycho), so I didn't realise that I have to tell people that I was jogging in my first post. What more details do such "whistleblower bashers" need? Perhaps I should have also added that I was wearing an OCS singlet with black shorts and I have a 6 pack abs? Do I need to report the length of my dick and my waistline as well? I really wonder if there are any more "pertinent question" that I will need to answer before we can "continue further" with my public alert? Answering to such post is hanging on the verge of ridiculousness now.

And to add injury to insult, we have people like "blahblah" below wondering if supporters of the whistleblowers are related to the the whistleblower myself:

r u related to the ts?

what proof is there that it is a gay hater in the first place?

Anyway, this will be the end of my posts. If this post actually helped anyone avoid a potentially dangerous situation, I am really glad. It served the purpose.

If those "whistleblower bashers" gets whacked by this particular gay hater or "psycho" whom I had warned everyone about, all the more BETTER!

Been there done it. But I will not take risks now: doing at swimming pool changing rooms or toilets, stripping fully naked inside the car in very dark spots and have action, etc.

Hey, the government has allowed many gay spas to be set up, allowed many home massuers to carry on. Do you think they do not know? The government is closing almost two eyes as the gay community is discreet and there has been few or no reports of molest, rapes, etc.

So, you guys, be careful and do not ruin your career and life. There are now venues to cruise. And if you find a playmate there is always Hotel 81 etc.

Do not take risks. Spore does not give you a second chance when you are caught.

Been there done it. But I will not take risks now: doing at swimming pool changing rooms or toilets, stripping fully naked inside the car in very dark spots and have action, etc.

Hey, the government has allowed many gay spas to be set up, allowed many home massuers to carry on. Do you think they do not know? The government is closing almost two eyes as the gay community is discreet and there has been few or no reports of molest, rapes, etc.

So, you guys, be careful and do not ruin your career and life. There are now venues to cruise. And if you find a playmate there is always Hotel 81 etc.

Do not take risks. Spore does not give you a second chance when you are caught.

Pls lor, the best thing to do at midnite is SLEEP.

• Guest locked this topic