Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Uncle
6 hours ago, Algeny123 said:

Never thought I'm into armpits much but not too long back I met a young handsome guy who was a supervisor at some construction company. We met right after his work and naturally he was sweaty and musky. 

He say he want me to sniff his armpits and groin area...and me being the obedient guy just went for it. He took his shirt off to reveal a nice bushy armpit full of hair. Took my head and shove my nose to his pits. The smell was so salty, manly and pungent (but not smelly type) that I immediately had a hard on. And seeing me enjoying his scent made him erect as well. Ended up sniffing his armpits and groin area for a good 20 to 30 minutes before we proceed to other "activities". And now, sometimes I can get off by just thinking about sniffing a guys armpits and pubes.

Once I was exercising at the fitness area where there are pullup bars and such. The park was next to the hospital, so happened a male nurse walked pass. He wears nerdy glasses and quite hunky under that ugly nurse uniform. He stopped and smiled at me, motioned his head subtly to follow him. When we arrived his place, he stripped off my FBT shorts and singlet, and licked up my sweaty armpits like a hungry dog. His licking was aggressive and wet, and was lapping up my hairy cock and balls and hairy asshole too. I thought nurse is more hygienic. Guess he was hungry.

Guest Uncle
On 7/28/2015 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Do you worship your own pits like this guy.

KFC licking good. Strong musky smell too yucky...

Guest Uncle
On 5/6/2020 at 9:48 AM, Algeny123 said:

Never thought I'm into armpits much but not too long back I met a young handsome guy who was a supervisor at some construction company. We met right after his work and naturally he was sweaty and musky. 

He say he want me to sniff his armpits and groin area...and me being the obedient guy just went for it. He took his shirt off to reveal a nice bushy armpit full of hair. Took my head and shove my nose to his pits. The smell was so salty, manly and pungent (but not smelly type) that I immediately had a hard on. And seeing me enjoying his scent made him erect as well. Ended up sniffing his armpits and groin area for a good 20 to 30 minutes before we proceed to other "activities". And now, sometimes I can get off by just thinking about sniffing a guys armpits and pubes.

Wah... Your story makes my precum leak and stain my CK briefs

On 4/5/2020 at 6:53 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Nice. Would you lick it when its dripping with sweat and muskiness? Once this Safra hunk saw me jogging and sweaty, and he led me to the nearest secluded toilet. Then stripped down my FBT running shorts and pinned my bushy armpits to the toilet wall, and lapped my sweaty black thick armpits and rubbed his face in it... I don't get it?!

To him the scent of testerone that turn him on big time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Armpits
On 3/27/2020 at 7:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

trimmed armpit is just gross to me a total turned off! i feel like trimmed armpit is sour. I guess for some trimmed armpit is not manly.

I agree. I think just nature be. It's there for a reason. Be man

Guest Armpits
4 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Reminds me of how some skinny guys have really thick armpit hair against their bone-hugging arms. 

Let it go... Let it grow... 

Guest Armpit hairs good

Armpit hair reduces friction
by preventing skin-to-skin contact when doing certain activities, such as running and walking.

The same thing happens with pubic hair, as it reduces friction during sex and other activities.

Armpit hair also prevents certain health conditions that includes:
ingrown hairs, razor burn, armpit, pimples, skin tags and skin irritation

Armpit hair is good for pheromones and may actually help catch you a mate.

This is because the armpits release an odor containing pheromones, a naturally-producing chemical that plays a role in sexual attraction.

By leaving the armpit hair intact, you’re helping trap odor, since moisture (sweat) attaches to hair. This makes the pheromones even stronger. Researches found that there’s something alluring about the body’s natural musk.

my pits were clean shaven past 10 years... however i started keeping my hair there past few months after i trained up my arms n shoulders! 

now my pits hair are fully grown, but they are still not bushy, typical chinese man body. im not hairy since young, or ever,  to begin with.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 7:49 AM, mith said:

my pits were clean shaven past 10 years... however i started keeping my hair there past few months after i trained up my arms n shoulders! 

now my pits hair are fully grown, but they are still not bushy, typical chinese man body. im not hairy since young, or ever,  to begin with.

Hottie 😍 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Armpitmoh

Anyone likes to have a look at someone’s armpit? Esp those singlet guys in gym or guys wearing t-shirt who lift their hands... can beo their armpit hairs. 😌

Guest Ambroxan Nose

If the face and body can make it, it is mandatory to lift up his arm, bury my nose in his lush/sparse follicles, breath in slowly and deeply to S A V O U R ! ! ! ! !

Volunteers to experience this pls raise your arm(pits)!!!

Guest Armpit Loved
15 hours ago, Guest Horny said:

I want to lick Jamus and Chuan Jin armpits 

I saw TCJ’s armpits before, not bushy but it seems delicious especially when he sweats

On 4/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, overture said:

ahahah even if face cmi the body can then can le. singlet fetish here too so arms n armpits r a must

Right, face not so important, hairy pits must come with muscular arms and shoulder to achieve that sex appeal.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Some guys and gals love to have their eyeballs licked.  Haven't tried that cos can cause eye disease

Didn't know this fetish existed, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest??

Personally I don’t like my own licked, but I like to lick other people’s. I like it when they have hairy armpits that are sweaty and have a little bit of musk, too much BO is a no for me tho. Just the sight of hairy armpits is enough to turn me on.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.