Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest ghee meng
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

Image result for gorilla

Apparently, all the big apes, gorillas included have extremly small penis relative to their body size and weight.

A gorillas is only two inches, 

Among the primates, homo sapiens have the longer and largest penis relative to body size and weight compared to the great apes.

You can have the gorilla anytime, be my guest. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On tumblr got one Sg guy called shavedarmpitsareyummy.tumblr.com. He is crazy. Always scold people for having hairy armpits and pubic hair. Siao one. Always say chinese never shave their pits. Pubic forest. Whatever.

My armpit hairy is your problem meh? Don't like don't reblog la stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how do you guys differentiate between many smell (musky) and sweaty smell? i dont know if someone like smelly armpit. i do have sometimes have smelly armpit (not sweaty if i dont run), but i dont like the smell by myself How can someone else like the smell of armpit. There should be some difference between smelly and musky?

11 hours ago, No Clash said:

how do you guys differentiate between many smell (musky) and sweaty smell? i dont know if someone like smelly armpit. i do have sometimes have smelly armpit (not sweaty if i dont run), but i dont like the smell by myself How can someone else like the smell of armpit. There should be some difference between smelly and musky?

If it's ripe and you reacted negatively I guess that's consider smelly but if it attracts you and you go in deeper and takes a very deep breath, then you have hit the jackpot.

On 12/23/2018 at 10:23 PM, No Clash said:

Bushy pits are usually musky due to the sweat that was trapped by the pithairs. A hairless pit smell salty instead of musky as the sweat dried up fast.

Don't read and response to guests' post

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Bushy pits are usually musky due to the sweat that was trapped by the pithairs. A hairless pit smell salty instead of musky as the sweat dried up fast.

oh, i have shaved armpit as i find shaved armpit better than hairy. do you guys prefer light hairy armpit or dense bushy armpit?

12 hours ago, No Clash said:

oh, i have shaved armpit as i find shaved armpit better than hairy. do you guys prefer light hairy armpit or dense bushy armpit?

Im into smooth body and shaved pits too. Plus point if they are sweaty and musky.

Edited by watdehell

6 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The bottom line is, you must like the face first  before you find his smooth body and shaved pits attractive.  

I fully agree. Must at least be a handsome hunk at least , first the face must be agreeable and pleasant , first.

The rest like pits and pubes, forearm hair, chest and nipple hair and leg and thigh hair are like icing on the cake, it decorates the cake but the cake itself must be hor chiak in the first.

ITS  like accessorising, the small touches enhances the big picture, handsome face , manly body and a sizeable dick.

On 4/16/2018 at 1:24 PM, hazilyhasty said:

Armpits are definitely my thing ;) funny enough I find the armpit smell (or BO in general) if a person very sexy when I’m attracted to him by other attributes (can be physically hot, intellectually interesting, etc.). Seems like there’s a chicken and egg thing going on—he smells good because I am attracted to him, or I’m attracted to him because he smells good?

I’ve got a fuckbuddy for a few years who’s got an armpit to die for. The hair is somewhere in the middle of smooth and hairy, and smell can make me cream my knickers just by standing close to him. He was surprised I took a big liking for his BO and armpits the first time we hooked up because he said some people told him his BO is a turn off. I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I’d bury my face in his pits and crotch (oh and he loves to freeball) and take deep breaths of that musky smell he has. Knowing that I am getting a kick out of this, he’d use his strong, muscular arms and push my face deeper in. I’d work his armpits with my tongue while he knocks his head backwards in pleasure, with a silly jock smirk on his face, enjoying the dominance and effect he has over me. There are so many times I had to ask for a timeout because I was so close to cumming. 

I still miss him from time to time :) 

wow reading this makes me my precum leaks like a broken faucet. 

my goal - to work on my arms and pecs a lot harder and smarter so guys will yearn over my pits. too bad my pits don't smell much. 

2 hours ago, hornyKL said:

my goal - to work on my arms and pecs a lot harder and smarter so guys will yearn over my pits. too bad my pits don't smell much. 

you can cut a garlic in half, and then rub the cut ends onto your pit area after shower and rub in circles and then let them dry naturally, and leave it on the whole day

at the end of work day , when you go to sauna , your pits will be ripe and pungent and very sexy and alluring.

even straight women will find u irresistable besides gays.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:08 AM, hornyKL said:

I think smell is in the nose of the beholder ;) I think people who I find myself naturally attracted to also have a BO that I find irresistible: trying to explain it feels like going into a chicken and egg thing. I'm not sure I find them attractive because they smell good, or they smell good so I find them attractive.

So yeah, you might smell like heaven to me—you never know!

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

Unshaved armpit and pubic area is a huge turn off.

So nice to smell and lick when they are clean and shaved! Especially when the guy is a hunk with muscles and huge cock!

Guest Bushy forever
2 hours ago, Guest Nah said:

Unshaved armpit and pubic area is a huge turn off.

So nice to smell and lick when they are clean and shaved! Especially when the guy is a hunk with muscles and huge cock!

For me nothing is a bigger turnoff than shaved armpits and pubic area. Reminds me of a plucked chicken. Yucks.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:27 PM, Guest guest said:

Nice or not ?

Pungent, musky, spicy, and smoky armpit aromas,

not too strong , though , other wise can faint .

This one very nice, not too bushy, not too sparse, and neat and not overly wild and overstrewn.

Enhances the manly factor.

On 12/27/2018 at 1:03 PM, watdehell said:

Im into smooth body and shaved pits too. Plus point if they are sweaty and musky.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:07 AM, No Clash said:

Personally, I prefer shaved armpits too as I find themsexy,  especially if the guy is fit.  Makes me wanna peek at his sexy hairless pits. 

I do shave my pits nowadays and let them grow out abit before shaving off again..

Anyone feels and/or does likewise? 

Guest guest guestt
3 hours ago, clifford99 said:

Personally, I prefer shaved armpits too as I find themsexy,  especially if the guy is fit.  Makes me wanna peek at his sexy hairless pits. 

I do shave my pits nowadays and let them grow out abit before shaving off again..

Anyone feels and/or does likewise? 

What is there to peek , when it is clean , shaven , and smooth.

By the word , peek, it means stealing a forbidden glance, looking at something salacious, 

when its clean shaven , there is no sexual  allure anymore. 

So its no longer   偷偷看,偷偷望, 

what is there to peek, 

It is when its hairy and juts out of the pit area, that makes the voyeur wants to see it , peek at it from different angles, and peek how it feathers out under rhe shirt sleeve openings, peek at how the pits stains and wets the shirt area when its hot and then move closee to tentatively catch a whiff of how it  smells.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, Guest Lulu said:

20180669-696759587195886-575804535417182

This guy reminds me of one basketball buddy during secondary school days. We used to always play basketball at this CC behind our school in school uniform after lessons. He sweats easily and I could remember how wet his school uniform was just after a few games.

His body could almost be seen as his drenched uniform stuck tightly to his sweaty body. More often than not, I would steal glances at his muscular back and bushy pits beneath that sweat-soaked uniform. As we sat together, talked cock and cooled down after the games inside the shelter, I could smell a ripe and cheesy odour emanating from him. But funnily at that age, I actually found the odour quite offensive even though he was overall lean muscular and quite good-looking.

• 1 month later...

armpit fetish here !

i like it natural with musky smell possibly . but no perfume and deodorant and cologne and all . 

Malay 27 170 60 slimfit here in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) 

can host and Grab to your place if not too far

line id: crusty92

Guest curious
40 minutes ago, lightF said:

armpit fetish here !

i like it natural with musky smell possibly . but no perfume and deodorant and cologne and all . 

Malay 27 170 60 slimfit here in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) 

can host and Grab to your place if not too far

line id: crusty92

why do you keep changing account??...

• 3 weeks later...

one of the hook ups I had, this guy gave me a superb armpit job and I was thrilled. Didn't know it's so sexually sensitive there. Of cos I ended up returning the favour. His armpit has a light scent, probably from sweat the whole day. But after playing it for a while i got more turned on lol. Anyone has any experience to share?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.