Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Guest 000987 said:

tumblr_p047dqNAlr1u82y24o1_1280.jpg

How comw these Japanese guys have no to very little hair growing in their pits ?

could it be becoz they shaved their pits??

• 1 month later...
Guest kian wee iec97

which one does grow 1st? armpit hair or pubic hair?

i always humbly believe that pubic will grow hair first. nowadays when i saw youngsters were having thick bushy pit, i can't help to think how thick the below part is.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Grow it
4 hours ago, iwearthongs said:

Dun like hairy so I shave mine

20180214_131830.jpg

Grow them and I’ll lick them for hours along with your nipples and other places. Making you beg for more and then the  finale! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hairy pits

When my love is naughty, I tie him up and lick him in his most sensitive places, continuously until he auto-cum without ever touching his hard rod! Heaven for the moans! 

What do you guys do, when naughty? 

Guest Hairy pits
2 hours ago, hazilyhasty said:

SO == significant other. 

Ehhhhh OP/TS asked for naughty stuff. Not necessarily armpit related?

Yes, anywhere... lick for your fucking life! 

some of the guys i play before... 

look and act manly but the moment when i licked their armpits

they all moan like a pussy, and their moan make me lick them harder till they all beg for help... hahahah

but met some of those guys like dead fish one... lick their armpits n they gave me that kind of "what the hell r u doing... stop wasting time licking my armpits and suck my fucking cock" look =.=

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, abgsam001 said:

Lick n wet them

this looks exactly like my Japanese bf of many many years ago. love to sniff his armpits b4 licking them.  he loves it and his cock would instantly get hard.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Sweaty armpits are a pleasure here (in Kathmandu). Among the mates I hang out with are a young soldier who comes round after physical training and does some more naked pushups, situps and squats just to make sure the sweat is fresh; there's a slim young engineer with a sharp tang to his body, who's often just back from the project site where they don't have showers and another mate who's got wonderfully musky pits and balls. Everywhere you can see lean dusty/sweaty young men working on building sites whose bodies I haven't explored but who turn me on too...

Armpits are definitely my thing ;) funny enough I find the armpit smell (or BO in general) if a person very sexy when I’m attracted to him by other attributes (can be physically hot, intellectually interesting, etc.). Seems like there’s a chicken and egg thing going on—he smells good because I am attracted to him, or I’m attracted to him because he smells good?

I’ve got a fuckbuddy for a few years who’s got an armpit to die for. The hair is somewhere in the middle of smooth and hairy, and smell can make me cream my knickers just by standing close to him. He was surprised I took a big liking for his BO and armpits the first time we hooked up because he said some people told him his BO is a turn off. I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I’d bury my face in his pits and crotch (oh and he loves to freeball) and take deep breaths of that musky smell he has. Knowing that I am getting a kick out of this, he’d use his strong, muscular arms and push my face deeper in. I’d work his armpits with my tongue while he knocks his head backwards in pleasure, with a silly jock smirk on his face, enjoying the dominance and effect he has over me. There are so many times I had to ask for a timeout because I was so close to cumming. 

I still miss him from time to time :) 

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

1 hour ago, hazilyhasty said:

Armpits are definitely my thing ;) funny enough I find the armpit smell (or BO in general) if a person very sexy when I’m attracted to him by other attributes (can be physically hot, intellectually interesting, etc.). Seems like there’s a chicken and egg thing going on—he smells good because I am attracted to him, or I’m attracted to him because he smells good?

I’ve got a fuckbuddy for a few years who’s got an armpit to die for. The hair is somewhere in the middle of smooth and hairy, and smell can make me cream my knickers just by standing close to him. He was surprised I took a big liking for his BO and armpits the first time we hooked up because he said some people told him his BO is a turn off. I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I’d bury my face in his pits and crotch (oh and he loves to freeball) and take deep breaths of that musky smell he has. Knowing that I am getting a kick out of this, he’d use his strong, muscular arms and push my face deeper in. I’d work his armpits with my tongue while he knocks his head backwards in pleasure, with a silly jock smirk on his face, enjoying the dominance and effect he has over me. There are so many times I had to ask for a timeout because I was so close to cumming. 

I still miss him from time to time :) 

Tantalising.....

• 4 months later...
Guest Really
14 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Why shallow ?  Just my preference dude. 

Fair enough dude. I just get feed-up with guys who want the perfect smooth body. Some of us need to get out more. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Guest Really said:

Fair enough dude. I just get feed-up with guys who want the perfect smooth body. Some of us need to get out more. Lol. 

There is smooth body, but there is no perfect smooth body.  Lol.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• Guest locked and locked this topic
Guest hot blooded, cum drained s

My friend from Hongkong says East Asian man with lily white skin has the best skin in terms of skin moisture, elasticity, firmness and resistance to being dried out and sun damaged.

Koreans and Japanese including their males have perfect skin. according to him

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.