Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Guest Guest?? said:

Personally I don’t like my own licked, but I like to lick other people’s. I like it when they have hairy armpits that are sweaty and have a little bit of musk, too much BO is a no for me tho. Just the sight of hairy armpits is enough to turn me on.

I have hairy armpits. Turn yourself on, lol. 

Guest Uncle
On 8/18/2019 at 4:54 AM, quickflightout said:

Oh right, speaking of experiences, I had one. I met a guy from Blowingwind a couple of years back.

The first meet-up wasn't successful cause my phone went bonkers at the last minute and I had no other means of communication with him, we then rescheduled to another date sometimes in Chinese New Year, he advised me to wait inside the handicapped toilet in Paya Lebar SingPost building, the toilet, it was spacious.

Messaged him "knock three times and then wait a few moments and then knock twice." So I know it is him and not some other random people. After anxiously waiting for what seems like forever... He finally arrived. Cute guy with glassss, clean shaven on the face, well-kept.

He leaned against the wall and took off his top. You know what really gets me hard? When a guy looks like he shaves and has a clean look going on but only to reveal a pair of hairy armpits, that's what I'm talking about!

He placed his shirt on the railing and proceeded to put both hands behind his head. I still remember his voice, smooth, a little atas and these exact words: "too bushy for you?" Nooo... I was literally in awe! There is a feast before my eyes! I removed my glasses and dived straight into his right pit; took a deep breath as I inhaled and realized a hint of shower foam with a slight sharp pungent most likely from the sweat, must have been there a couple of hours amongst the bushes; it was intoxicating.

He apologized which was kind of odd, "sorry, must have been a littls musky, it was hot out there and I was running some errands earlier in the day so I did sweated a little." I was already high from his smell I just replied "ok."

Moving on to his left pit as I lick his nipples while shifting along the way, for this one I decided to use my tongue, the left has a similar smell with his right pit so I decided to use my tongue and lick the bushes this time, wow, my God! The hair was inches thick as I tried my best to have all of the hair in my mouth as I slowly sucked all to the way to the tip of the hair and then giving the armpit a good tongue bath, he was moaning but I reminded him to keep it down.

This went on for what feels like half an hour or so? But every second was truly divine as I alternate between sniffing his right pit and licking his left pit.

Sigh, too bad, we lost contact and I have been trying to message him on here but to no avail. Hoping to look for another guy with hairy pits tbh. I wanna relive that moment.

Sounds hot. I have long bushy armpits. Those hairs that creep out even when my arms are down at the side. One day, I was running I'm my incut Underarmour sleeveless in Yishun park. Soon a young army hunk in his OCS sleeveless followed me closely. We eventually proceeded into the nearest toilet. He lifted my dripping wet armpits and lapped up every drop of sweat. My furry armpits hairs were now matted with thick saliva compound with jogging sweat. He was jerking hard as he hungrily devoured my armpits and suddenly erupted his cock's milk onto my black UA shorts. He then rubbed his face onto my armpits, like forever. Eventually satisfied, he left. No words exchanged. His own armpits were trimmed.

On 7/23/2021 at 5:20 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Sounds hot. I have long bushy armpits. Those hairs that creep out even when my arms are down at the side. One day, I was running I'm my incut Underarmour sleeveless in Yishun park. Soon a young army hunk in his OCS sleeveless followed me closely. We eventually proceeded into the nearest toilet. He lifted my dripping wet armpits and lapped up every drop of sweat. My furry armpits hairs were now matted with thick saliva compound with jogging sweat. He was jerking hard as he hungrily devoured my armpits and suddenly erupted his cock's milk onto my black UA shorts. He then rubbed his face onto my armpits, like forever. Eventually satisfied, he left. No words exchanged. His own armpits were trimmed.

That's hot as hell! What I would do to lick a jogger's hairy pits after he has finished his session. 😧

Guest Uncle
12 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Best no deodorant manly musky scent very shiok.

Deodorant contains aluminum and other poisonous chemicals. Leaking those radiative armpits will not kill you but will damage your tongue. The doctor will ask you what you did, and you will confess leaking that uncle's Old Spice hairy pits. Ouch

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Curious

I think I only shaved once when I was in sec school. I only had 1-2 strands back then. So I shaved with the expectation to make it bushier. Of course it's just a myth. I'm in my late 20s and still can't grow full bush, but I enjoy my aroma which I didn't have when I was younger and less hairy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jizzilla

I'm late to the party but I'm obsessed with straight guys who shave their pits.

Found this great Tumblr account that shows real guys (mostly athletes) who shave their pits. It's the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. Don't know why more guys aren't into it, LoL

The site is hairlessmanpits.tumblr.com 

Also, this beautiful video from that site.

https://href.li/?https://www.vibby.com/watch?vib=my_dVoGOs 

How is Ivan Zaytsev not more popular?! 😄

And here is my favourite image from the whole site: (It's Ivan again 🤤)

spacer.png

On 9/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, Guest ghee meng said:

Apparently, all the big apes, gorillas included have extremly small penis relative to their body size and weight.

A gorillas is only two inches, 

Among the primates, homo sapiens have the longer and largest penis relative to body size and weight compared to the great apes.

You can have the gorilla anytime, be my guest. 

So anyone tried a gorilla before?

Guest Nose Job

I finally realised what's on the armpit of the French guy I dug my nose into and licked - not crayons, waxy deodorant but Diptyque's Philosykos Eau De Parfum.

Oo la laaa... !!!

On 9/11/2021 at 11:13 AM, Guest Nose Job said:

I finally realised what's on the armpit of the French guy I dug my nose into and licked - not crayons, waxy deodorant but Diptyque's Philosykos Eau De Parfum.

Oo la laaa... !!!

French gays always smell good I agree 👍.

Guest Jane Cruise
On 9/11/2021 at 2:57 AM, Guest Jenna said:

So anyone tried a gorilla before?

Got to find a gay gorilla. What are the statistics of that? Need to go hang out at jungles more often

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
On 9/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, Guest Cliente said:

French gays always smell good I agree 👍.

He actually smelled like crayons under his armpit. That perfume can sometimes give off that accord.

The rest of his body has a luxurious musky leathery smell. Chanel Cuir de Russie? Or maybe I am just asnomic to French body odors. 🤣

On 9/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, Guest Jizzilla said:

Found this great Tumblr account that shows real guys (mostly athletes) who shave their pits. It's the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. Don't know why more guys aren't into it, LoL

spacer.png

Yeah. Love hairless pits too.  Hairless pits are hot on fit guys 😛

On 9/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, Guest Curious said:

I prefer guys with armpit hair. I only have a few strands there so maybe we tend to like something we dont have or at least that’s my case haha

I have armpit hair. Do you want? HAHA

• 5 months later...
Guest Whitney Cumming Now
On 2/17/2022 at 1:38 AM, Julian123456 said:

I wonder why so many people love shaving their pits…

Because they want to let ppl know they want to be char bo and fuss over small insignificant things about rheir body, and soend more money buying shavers , shaving foan and female Gillette shavers for armpits, and fret and moan when they forgot to shave armpits and meet a hot top guy. 

Becos they have too much time and money to waste.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, Guest Jizzilla said:

spacer.png

On 9/12/2021 at 2:46 PM, clifford99 said:

Yeah. Love hairless pits too.  Hairless pits are hot on fit guys 😛

Agree... Hairless pits on hot fit guys really turn me on. Those bodybuilders in my gym, those gym instructors in my gym and those muscular hunks in my gym are majority hairless under pits. They are sexy to max in the lockers room! 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, bluerunner said:

No armpit hair got my vote. 
Find it more practical and it works well for my lifestyle. 

Truly agree...new age men mostly no armpit hair. Sexy! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hairy
On 2/17/2022 at 7:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

Truly agree...new age men mostly no armpit hair. Sexy! 

Hairless armpits are for Barbie dolls and Kens. Real men have stinky sweaty hairy armpits. Just let nature take its course. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 1:35 PM, jlone said:

To me, without armpit hair or cock hair,  a guy is a turnoff and not manly at all.

Masculinity is not defined by how much hair he has. Don't believe me? Look at the mirror to see how much hair you have? Are you less of a man compared to a female rat you find in the drain? 😁

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰
On 8/28/2022 at 1:24 PM, Guest Wow said:

Was at a coffee shop and observed a few younger chaps in singlet without armpit hair when they raise their arms

would be nice to sniff it. 😳

I always pluck out everything.  Then shiok!

On 8/28/2022 at 4:34 PM, radiusulnar said:

I feel, as with most things, extremes are best avoided - such as overly bushy hair that cannot be contained or completely hairless through waxing

Haha. Kinda agree

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_hair

Reducing frictionEdit

Armpit hair prevents skin-to-skin contact during activities that involve arm motion, such as running and walking. The same applies to pubic hair.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I think it really depends on how much you sweat, and whether you are the sort who does a lot of strenuous activities/exercise. I started shaving my pits, because I sweat profusely (I can work up a sweat just walking out of my flat and taking the lift downstairs), and I like to do a lot of exercises (where I sweat even more). So, I think shaving the pits is a good way of maintaining a degree of hygiene.

Слава Україні!

Guest Bushy vs hairless

Just now saw two guys videos. One guy with bushy bird bird while one hairless bird bird. Each has its own pros and cons. Somehow hairless cock looks neater and cleaner while bushy bird looks more manly. 

I used to shave hairless but now very bushy. Try different style and see can lure guys or not! Some guys like hairless bird while some like bushy bushy. 

On 8/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, Since u r here said:

erm then there is alot more hair to be shaved then........not just the pits.....
hair on top too , would that help in hygiene too?

I think that not many can carry off the skinhead look, so short hair would be good. Actually, that is the reason why everyone gets that crew-cut during BMT, no? Not as if you don't get to shower... It is hygiene.

Слава Україні!

On 8/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, sgmaven said:

I think that not many can carry off the skinhead look, so short hair would be good. Actually, that is the reason why everyone gets that crew-cut during BMT, no? Not as if you don't get to shower... It is hygiene.

Was it due to spread of lice?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.