Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Mostly trim.  Short enough so that there are no strands peeking out when I put my arms down.  Yet long enough to not be prickly.  Usually about 1-2cm. With a bit of practice you will know. The new Gillette shaver/trimmer combo does a pretty good job.  Use the attachment.

• 1 month later...
Guest bernie

I wonder what were the things going thru the minds of audience in Thailand when they watch this drama unfold .

I wonder were they saying why so much hair ?

I believe they have already trimmed.

anyway hair exist there for a purpose.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I wonder what were the things going thru the minds of audience in Thailand when they watch this drama unfold .

I wonder were they saying why so much hair ?

Are you complaining?  If not, why are you worry about others (male, female, she-male, he-female, children)?   You Hypocrite !!

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried the alpha light waxing, almost 3 weeks barely any hair sprutting out, kinda worried as i was informed it reduced the pain during waxing. Still prefer slightly a little hair on armpit. By the way, i previously go for conventional armpit waxing once a month and my armpit hair was rather bushy. Has anyone tried the alpha light technology?

I like shaven pits that are so smooth that anything could just glide through freely or trimmed pits that look neat. :)

I won't disagree that hairy pits can be quite a turn on... But only on the right person. 

Observe a "Random" couple of men who doesn't shave and decide if all of them look hot and sexy.

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

I tot darkened armpits could be caused by the antiperspirent or deo used?

Recently brought a bikini shaver n hspot to shave short. Although not as clean like waxing but it's good enough for me :-)

Guest garfiled

I started trimming, but got shorter and shorter until 1 day I decided to shave everything off...

and I never look back since...

tried waxing and considered IPL (but a bit too ex), now shaving at least twice a week...

kohei-uchimura-armpits.jpg?w=450&h=330

isnt very sightly right?

Too bushy, slightly less bushy would be nice

It's interesting that Japanese likes to trim eye brow till one thin line and yet likes their armpits extremely bushy

Guess it's their culture

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If your body is not the type that your pursuers are mad about, be it super fit hunk, bear and storky, super skinny, but with super striated six pack, or the uncle all let it go and super porky type, or lao uncle type and your face like kena langgar, 

I think it does not matter what length your arm pit length is 4 inches, 3 inches, 2 cm or clean shaven.

And if your sista type, lagi cannot be compatible with armpit hair.

I think it depends on who you want to attract, I personnaly find plain looking guys with some muscle definition with normal unshaved armpit s super attractive

But there are those who insist super fit , ripped 8 packs hunks with a Greek God;s face and height must absolutely be waxed at the crotch and pits even all the body hair is gobe.

It is different strokes for different folks.

JUst gauge for your self what type of guys you are attracting and ask them if they like you au naturel , trimmed or clean shaven .

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with the above poster, it's a matter of attraction/preference, I like good looking guys with hairy armpits, but I am also attracted to guys with average looks, some of the guys I met are not even cute but I am still attracted cause they're charming, fun and have a great personality but their armpits are not my type but still doesn't stop me from liking them. Armpits is just a fetish for me, of course the hairier the better but no hair is fine as long as you can carry yourself well with me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jpboi

Hi guys,

I just got into shaving my armpits.

Wanted to hear from you guys on your armpit "regimen". Lol.

Such as;

1) How frequent you shave, wax, or IPL etc.

2) How you lighten the armpit region?

As for me,

1) I shave them daily using a shaver.

2) I'm trying on rubbing lime on it for the past few weeks as I've heard it to be effective.

Also, I apply a whitening deodorant from L'opulent for men. I'm going to try Nivea Whitening for men. Haven't seen much results yet. Let me know if you guys have tried and find any effective homemade treatments or products.

Thanks for sharing and Have an Awesome Week ahead!

For me, I either shave or wax. For shaving, I do it 1-2x a week. Waxing wise, as and when I go for waxing on other parts. Haha.

The effect of waxing is better but it is also more expensive. I believe in the long run, doing IPL could be more cost effective provided you are sure you want to get ride of the hair there for good and you have the $$$ to spare.

No skin darken issue under arm so far. So no need any special whitening procedure. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't like smooth guys. Hairy is sexy and manly.

I love smooth, hairless Asian skin.  I also like Japanese types who have hairy legs, bushy armpits and cock hair too. Hairs on the chest too.

Sometimes a Japanese guy has hairy ass cheeks - amazing!

It can be really exciting to look at and feel. Both smooth and hairy skin in one sexy body. :yuk:

By the way - I think completely smooth as silk can also be completely MANLY. Especially with nice, defined muscles.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Guest

Like to smell it but not to worship and also depending on one's personal hygiene if don't shower for weeks kind of smell then yucksss even he's hunky.

Hey friends! I've been worrying a lot about my armpit hair lately so wanted to ask for your opinions. My armpit hair is really long and tends to stick out of t shirts when I raise my arm.

Which do you prefer? Natural, trimmed or shaved completely?

If trimmed how short is enough?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey friends! I've been worrying a lot about my armpit hair lately so wanted to ask for your opinions. My armpit hair is really long and tends to stick out of t shirts when I raise my arm.

You need someone to shave for you? :P

anyone can recommend effective and cheap whitening products for armpit.

Have skin darkening issues after shaving.

Leave it! Damn manly!

Guest shaveshaveshave

trim and shave please. there's nothing more turn off than having a nice smooth body but lifting the arms to reveal a forest of hair unless you are indian.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.