Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

I always free on office hours because I work on night shift...I like the tourists crowd at Chinatown....,say I know which day and time I can meet tourists in abs? ;p.....I will visit more if I know the timing....

Guest Ex-solute

Yeah, I have been there a few times after the "supposed" new management take over due to the "good" feedback here, and am not impressed with the crowd. Drastic drop in crowd quality and quantity and poor value for money - Felt cheated by the glowing reviews here, i wont be surprised if they were posted by Absolute themselves. And of cos Absolute is clean(er). How dirty can an under-utilised, empty sauna be?

I am sorry Absolute, you are still very far away from recapturing your crowd. A little humility goes a long way.

Guest Army regular

Actually , if abs biz had been so bad and crowd so thin , I don think they would hv continue the biz.. But they are still around... It's true that compared to years ago ,they were always packed with ppl. But I feel that the crowd quality and quantity nowadays are ok leh.. Furthermore , abs had intro many innovative events which are very interesting and daring .. Different from many other operators ..

I still a absolute supporter still.. (Am not abs staff pls)

Empty sauna is a malicious comment ! If they are empty then they would hv winded the biz.. They are still around.. Think abt it!!!!

Strangely , abs has never attract old uncles like other saunas... I guess it could be their branding ba.. This place still filled with eye candies ,hunks and tourists...

Absolute management , you guys are doing a great job in customer service and events .. Don be despaired by untrue and malicious comments .see who has the last laugh in the end...

Actually , if abs biz had been so bad and crowd so thin , I don think they would hv continue the biz.. But they are still around... It's true that compared to years ago ,they were always packed with ppl. But I feel that the crowd quality and quantity nowadays are ok leh.. Furthermore , abs had intro many innovative events which are very interesting and daring .. Different from many other operators ..

Empty sauna is a malicious comment ! If they are empty then they would hv winded the biz.. They are still around.. Think abt it!!!!

Strangely , abs has never attract old uncles like other saunas... I guess it could be their branding ba.. This place still filled with eye candies ,hunks and tourists...

Absolute management , you guys are doing a great job in customer service and events .. Don be despaired by untrue and malicious comments .see who has the last laugh in the end...

What's your definition of 'old uncle'? Lol.

Guest Army regular

What's your definition of 'old uncle'? Lol.

Pls don misunderstand ... I am not saying uncles are no good... To me uncles are in the. Age range 55-65.,, other sauna looks crowded cos these group of ppl spends the whole day in sauna, where else abs don hv much of this group to constantly filled up the space.. That's why I think ppl says abs crowd is thin... Haha.. Hopefully my assumption is correct...one day I will become uncle too ... Lol

awesome wise man talking but true if the biz so bad saune will be close long time ago.

For those in the Plu network long enough know chinatown alot of Saune close down in the past.

Guest Endy chan

The event 5+5+5 was quite interesting, was told by the counter staff that I can upgrade another $10 for a 4 hands scrub... Was hesitant to try at first, and then the counter staff was encouraging me to try, so might as well since I hv never try the scrub b4.,,

I tried the redwine scrub, the smell is super good, and not forgetting the 2 cute scrub bois that did the scrub for me... They were very cute and professional, their skills were fantastic, especially the one wearing black shorts, the scrub was a little sensual yet very relaxing.

I still hv that redwine smell on my body, really very nice...

Was also told to go steam room and not to shower immediately after the scrub, both bois were at tentative and caring, I felt so pampered by their service...gd change after not visiting abs for 2 years... Well done abs...

Hit straight to the maze after everything, it's not super crowded but comfortable enough to cruise around, there were quite a few eye candies, had fun with this guy from Thailand, his smooth body was yummy...

Then a Japanese guy came , tall guy, nice body, cute baby face... Well of cos , I din miss the chance of having great time with him...

Thanks abs for making my visit last nite so memorable and fun,

Comments on abs empty is not true, could be other competitors trying to destroy abs reputation.. I think...

Guest Starlust player

wow surprised the crowd quality is good even at this hour ...

I have nver been to absolute on a sat afternoon

hope to find good fun later :)

More will come for the starlust later ... Wait for us... Haha

The event 5+5+5 was quite interesting, was told by the counter staff that I can upgrade another $10 for a 4 hands scrub... Was hesitant to try at first, and then the counter staff was encouraging me to try, so might as well since I hv never try the scrub b4.,,
I tried the redwine scrub, the smell is super good, and not forgetting the 2 cute scrub bois that did the scrub for me... They were very cute and professional, their skills were fantastic, especially the one wearing black shorts, the scrub was a little sensual yet very relaxing.
I still hv that redwine smell on my body, really very nice...
Was also told to go steam room and not to shower immediately after the scrub, both bois were at tentative and caring, I felt so pampered by their service...gd change after not visiting abs for 2 years... Well done abs...
Hit straight to the maze after everything, it's not super crowded but comfortable enough to cruise around, there were quite a few eye candies, had fun with this guy from Thailand, his smooth body was yummy...
Then a Japanese guy came , tall guy, nice body, cute baby face... Well of cos , I din miss the chance of having great time with him...
Thanks abs for making my visit last nite so memorable and fun,
Comments on abs empty is not true, could be other competitors trying to destroy abs reputation.. I think...

wow made me want to go try next month if got that same event >.<

Guest Howard Jr

Attended their starlust last nite after reading their comments on BW... Haven't been to abs for a long time, wow.. Love the open roof concept, it just made me felt relax and free.

Last night there were many cuties having fun on the rooftop, there is this very cute boy fucking another cute btm, very erotically aroused by them, and another tall boy with thick tool caress by many, what a sight to behold last night! Star lust is such an appropriate name to the event ! Even the crowd at lower levels are so pampering to my eyes...

So what is this shofun tonite? How does it works?

Can anyone tell me?

anyone went last night? share share pls :)

The staff told me next Saturday has a special event, the army fetish starlust on rooftop. Was invited to come for the event, I think it should be quite fun like the last sat I attended. He told me there will be bondage and many will come with boots and army uniform . Kinda look forward for this event.

Oh I went to their shofun last nite too, the boys was scrubbing my back and front when I entered the steam room ,then start squeezing foam on my body, quite provocative when I could feel their body when they were scrubbing me, wanted to touch them but didn't dare to..those 3 boys were cute and playful inside.. Hope to know them in future..

Yes, this coming Sat they are going to have the bootcamp starlust jointly organised by a few BW members. So looking foward to it. Hope more guys would appear in no.3 :P

They have advertised on "Personal", you can get more details there.

Guest Unhappy

Sad sia when i see this exciting event on Saturday I CANT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got to work this coming Saturday :( :( :( Wonder what's the tomorrow event about? Never go before.first time.

Yes, this coming Sat they are going to have the bootcamp starlust jointly organised by a few BW members. So looking foward to it. Hope more guys would appear in no.3 :P

They have advertised on "Personal", you can get more details there.

Wow wow wow... It's so cool, absolute is truly creating a lot of new theme or event in the sauna scene, never in the history of sauna bothers to have such many events lined up to make cruising in sauna so interesting.. Kudos to the new management.. Your foam party , show in staircase, starlust, lubehall, shofun , and cobra nite are all so fresh and awesome... Not forgetting your latest army boot camp event. You guys are amazing to come out with such events, I am sure the customers will continue to support absolute, especially when your customer service is superb. Caring and friendly...

I remembered there was this sat nite after party, I was so high.. The counter staff actually give me a glass of icy water to cool me down,I thought that was so thoughtful and was kinda happy that they actually so caring... I will continue to support absolute although I am not your paying customer yet, but soon... Cos I turning 25 next jan.. HahahHahaha

Dear Steve5380,

We did address to the majority of our members where we have past 2 EVENTS as for 2 WEEKS, all expired members has ONE YEAR free renewal.

I agree with it for not being an expensive proposition for a $10 renewal for ONE YEAR (0.02cents a DAY). However, we do have our concerns too.

--------

Once again, thank you for your time on your feedbacks and we do hope to see you soon in the near future. I hope I have clarify the voice of your fabulous idea and hope that you understand our decision.

P.S. We are not TRYING to recapture the favour of ex-customers. We have ALREADY re-captured and CONTINUING doing it so.

(V)

Absolute Team,  thanks for your response.  You seem to be doing everything right.

(Apply cold water on burn spot)

Nice comeback lol. Some people are just too cheapskate la. They all want free this free that and then all still happening. Want big want fresh want big nehneh. 10dollars also not a lot what. Too cheap to go sauna den don't go lo. Still say want say what absolute ceased to be as good blahblahblah. You go there see men, fuck and go. You want many people and look cheap cheap free, go cruiseclub lo. There charity house. All goody good den cheat money. And there damn Fucking dirty sia. I prefer cleaner place.

Anyway, absolute also business. You want them to entertain your stereotyping also, your brain wire loose ah.

Gothic (old-fashioned?),  hopefully you do what you so ardently preach and get fucked plenty and hard,  so that you can pass in the natural way the oversupply of bile that seem to have overflown into your brain. 

Gothic (old-fashioned?), hopefully you do what you so ardently preach and get fucked plenty and hard, so that you can pass in the natural way the oversupply of bile that seem to have overflown into your brain.

Hey Steve... No need to be so work up by these ppl la.. We go absolute for fun and absolute does provide various event to cater to different ppl.. I am going for the sat event ... Are you?

Hey Steve... No need to be so work up by these ppl la.. We go absolute for fun and absolute does provide various event to cater to different ppl.. I am going for the sat event ... Are you?

Sonny,  no "work up".  I just felt that someone had to be put in his place.  :)  Yes, I go to absolute on occasions.  You have fun!

Code word: BDSM/Uniform/Bondage

Too all personnel involved in SEXercise Starlust,

Dominants/Submissives,

Officers/Sergeants/Recruits

Are to report on : 30/11/131900HRS  for a compulsory ops moaning.

Reporting attire as of : FULL uniform with BOOTS

Incomplete uniform and late coming will be disciplinary dealt with.

*Things do take note of:

1)All entries to be at $26(No form of free pass will be accepted as this is a private event)

2)Alpha will be entitled free entry

3)Free pass will not be entitled with the entrance fee(Except those reporting in uniform)

For more info, visit our website or approach our friendly counter clerks ^^

(V)

Guest Uniform fetish

Dominants/Submissives,

Are to report on : 30/11/13 @ 1900HRS for a compulsory ops moaning.

*Things do take note of:

1)All entries to be at $26(No form of free pass will be accepted as this is a private event)

3)Free pass will not be entitled with the entrance fee(Except those reporting in uniform)

(V)

So if I wear my no 4 upon entry , I will get a free pass? Do I still hv to pay?

Guest First timer

The bukakke was somehow interesting.. Quite happening at the lounge area, the boy in bondage is quite cute... First time to see and understand what is bondage.. Nice

Guest Firsttimebukakke

Wonder what the name of the bondage guy? He suck me twice but the first time he suck i cummed.I even kiss and hug him.But he was very cold to me. :( Absolute staff any ideas?

The bukakke was somehow interesting.. Quite happening at the lounge area, the boy in bondage is quite cute... First time to see and understand what is bondage.. Nice

so in this bukakke event,how is it different from the bondage event held on sat starlust?,never being to bukakke event before..hope got more bukakke event in future..

Wonder what the name of the bondage guy? He suck me twice but the first time he suck i cummed.I even kiss and hug him.But he was very cold to me. :( Absolute staff any ideas?

Hi Firstimebukakke,

Such information is confidential. The only way for you is to approach the guy directly yourself. You wouldn't want us spilling your information to anyone else without your consent.

(V)

For this saturday special theme, for paying customers..we can come as per normal without participation and just watch like a show? Whats the dress code? we just go nude?

Hi manbane,

Well, you would have to go nude. However, if you could be in uniform too, that would be awesome! Who knows which sergeant might approach you and inject you with some military experience ^^

(V)

Guest Keen player

Dominants/Submissives,

Are to report on : 30/11/13 @ 1900HRS for a compulsory ops moaning.

*Things do take note of:

(V)

So what's the punishment I will get if I am late?

Suck the officer dick?

Hmmmm... That will be nice..

Guest Officer star

So what's the punishment I will get if I am late?

Suck the officer dick?

Hmmmm... That will be nice..

You probably will have to suck starlioned's dick.

Who is starlioned? Is he cute and muscular? Or cobra...?

He is one of the regular in Abs, and also one of the organiser for this Sat's event

I wont call him a hunk, but he is a friendly chap

Guest Disappointed Unhappy

Anyway guys just enjoy whatever fun you have tomorrow night I be working from 2pm to 12 midnight..I guess there no chance for me to go and watch or have fun.But anyway i sucked Palatrick cock before.it's nice.Uncut.Yummy! :P Missed quite a lot of fun due to work :( Hate working!!!

Anyway guys just enjoy whatever fun you have tomorrow night I be working from 2pm to 12 midnight..I guess there no chance for me to go and watch or have fun.But anyway i sucked Palatrick cock before.it's nice.Uncut.Yummy! :P Missed quite a lot of fun due to work :( Hate working!!!

You suck him b4? I think he is so cute... I must suck him tmr... What a waste that you can't grace to this special event... Take MC la.. Lol

Guest Disappointed Unhappy

Cant la change with colleague leh then i dont even know if i can off on sunday or not..Was supposed to be work sat off sun then now seem like weekend burn again :(

Tim make sure u suck till he cum.:P

Cant la change with colleague leh then i dont even know if i can off on sunday or not..Was supposed to be work sat off sun then now seem like weekend burn again :(

Tim make sure u suck till he cum.:P

Oh dear... I am so excited abt this event... I wanna see how ppl hv sex with full uniform and boots, the thought of it already send thrills to each and single part of my body...was told by abs staff that some of them are real army NS bois... Wow wow wow...

Did he cum inside ur mouth the last time? Is he btm? Cos I very lazy to suck.. Prefer to fuck until that person cum first b4 I cum

Wonder that black shorts staff will be inside the event, he is hot and cute too..

Cos I very lazy to suck.. Prefer to fuck until that person cum first b4 I cum

Oh dear... you are too lazy to suck, yet you are not lazy to fuck?

One would think that fucking is more strenuous than sucking... but maybe you spend a lot of energy when you suck :)

Edited by Steve5380