Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Oh dear... you are too lazy to suck, yet you are not lazy to fuck?

One would think that fucking is more strenuous than sucking... but maybe you spend a lot of energy when you suck :)

What black short guy?

Haha... I prefer to fuck... To me sucking is so tiring... The mouth very sng, u know... Hehe...

There is this staff always wear black shorts de... Quite a few ppl find him cute, including me... Aiya.. U go and find out yourself la..

Anyway guys just enjoy whatever fun you have tomorrow night I be working from 2pm to 12 midnight..I guess there no chance for me to go and watch or have fun.But anyway i sucked Palatrick cock before.it's nice.Uncut.Yummy! :P Missed quite a lot of fun due to work :( Hate working!!!

Hook up with him privately then...

Guest Abs Customer

Just back from abs, have an intense session.  For those who like caucasian, quite a number this evening.  However, the crowd is thin for a Friday evening. 

Guest novcometoaend

Although tomorrow i cant go i am still glad that i went first time to bukakke,foam party,shofun and two unforgettable orgy on saturday.Hope Dec will have more unforgettable events. :)

Guest Army regular

Although tomorrow i cant go i am still glad that i went first time to bukakke,foam party,shofun and two unforgettable orgy on saturday.Hope Dec will have more unforgettable events. :)

Yes.. I like abs event... Truly an event, unlike other clubs... U know what I mean...

Was thinking to bring along my army no4 and change at abs... Not sure if I hv the courage to.. Will go and see how the situation first tonite. How I wish now it's 7pm...

Guest absolutely yours

Yes.. I like abs event... Truly an event, unlike other clubs... U know what I mean...

Was thinking to bring along my army no4 and change at abs... Not sure if I hv the courage to.. Will go and see how the situation first tonite. How I wish now it's 7pm...

Bring dude!

I give u courage. :)

I am sure there are many who think like you, so if u start the ball rolling, others will have the courage too.

Btw, it would be sexier if u can wear no.3. :P

Guest absolutely yours

HEY !!!Fellow BW Peeps,

Today is the Actual Event @Absolute, NS Theme.

Do join us and have Fun =)

See you Guys there at 7Pm!!!!@@

CHEERS! ~

Hi, can reveal how many recruits n officers will there be later?

And what type of unif will they be wearing besides no4 ?

Cant wait to see. :P

Guest Empty-lute

Well itchy backside me 不信邪 go abs last night, wanted to check out how happening it is. The crowd is really sad and pathetic for a friday, unlike what some guests have posted.

Now I believe all the good comments are fake and posted by abs themselves. You can cheat people once to go to your club, but you cannot cheat people twice. Won't be going abs anymore!!! Waste my $$$!!!

Well itchy backside me 不信邪 go abs last night, wanted to check out how happening it is. The crowd is really sad and pathetic for a friday, unlike what some guests have posted.

Now I believe all the good comments are fake and posted by abs themselves. You can cheat people once to go to your club, but you cannot cheat people twice. Won't be going abs anymore!!! Waste my $$$!!!

Maybe you are so ugly that no one want to cruise you, pathetic and sad?.. I agree the crowd is thin abt 30-40 ppl when I was there around 8pm... I had fun with this cute lean bod top... And he fuck well.. Very nice...

Guest Coming later

raining event still on meh? then must provide poncho lor.....

Never tried having sex under the rain... Should be quite a erotic event tonite if the rain continues...

Maybe you are so ugly that no one want to cruise you, pathetic and sad?.. I agree the crowd is thin abt 30-40 ppl when I was there around 8pm... I had fun with this cute lean bod top... And he fuck well.. Very nice...

Look at the above reply. Now its even more obvious that his point is correct about posts here being faked by abs mgt.

A popular club doesn need its staff to defend negative posts in that manner. How long can u cheat people like this? Eventually u only disgrace urself when word gets out. U r lucky most sauna goers doesn read Bw n those who do r not so bothered to comment on the discrepancy between the good reviews here n actual situation.

Abs is not so bad if u just wanna chill quietly at the topfloor cafe on most nights tho. Its great for that n has better view n ambience than other sauna cafes.

This thread has become so boring recently....

always the same pattern: a guest account (9 out of 10) says how awesome X event was and then asks what is the next one. 

Or every 2 or 3 days, another guess account asks what "X or Y event is"....

Over praising makes it just less credible sorry. I went to a Starlust once and it was..... empty.... at 8PM and I stayed till almost 10PM....

It's not a bad place, it just doesn't please every one.

I am at the place now waiting for the event to start..its actually quite crowded compare to the few times I was here. Crowd quality is nothing to shout about. Just waiting for the event to Start to see if there is any wow factor.its quite interesting to see 6 to 7 guys in army gear waiting at the sofa area. Hope they put up a good show!

Guest Eventon

i happen to go to the bondage event school uniform and it was really awesome!  form party  is a must go event too!people who  have never try the bondage event really  must experience it..!fun^^i am not   the staff there and the crowd there, some are really good looking and some  cute too! trust me, go bondage event u will like it ,people!^^hurry go!(wish i could go but today busy,hope next saturday got another bondage event!^^)

Guest eventon

always the same pattern: a guest account (9 out of 10) says how awesome X event was and then asks what is the next one. 

Over praising makes it just less credible sorry. I went to a Starlust once and it was..... empty.... at 8PM and I stayed till almost 10PM....

ya starlust really nothing happening much,but the bondage event really is a must try,go  see u sure will like it^^! not all starlust got bondage event so do try it out.(those bondage guys are quite cute loooking^^) 

Guest absolutely yours

Ok, i jus left Abs.

The rooftop was packed, qty abt the same as Foam Party.

A few of the young players in uniforms are not bad looking though can be fitter, but they were very obliging to meet your needs. :)

As for quality of crowd, i think it is the same everywhere, a few cuties or fitties n the rest are average. I went CC a few times, the crowd quality was like this too. In fact i find Abs crowd are more engaged with these activities going on while CC crowd was just standing ard most of the time.

Btw, I AM NOT A STAFF OF ABS BUT A PAYING CUSTOMER.

Peace. :D

The event is quite an eye opener for me. Lots of sucking going on and the guys in military did a good job..They basically tried their best to suck the sauna guys or let them touch. Crowd wise I think cruise club is better n much more crowded. There is very little mingling among the sauna guys..more.of everyone trying to touch , suck the military guys. Even invitation to fuck a boy took.quite a whole before there are any takers.

Oh and I think I see starlioned. .I guess it's him with spec. I have read so many bad comments in this thread about him but I see him doing a good job directing the boys. Also, he seems pretty friendly and polite to me when he walk past. This is just my personal observation and I try to be as unbiased as I can, being a first timer to this event.

Absolute staffs are also very friendly too in comparison to cruise.club.

End of the day..I will probably still stick to Cruise club and maybe come here for special events. Crowd wise I still prefer cruise club as there are more choices. Generally, absolute crowd seems slightly younger.

On the whole., I think it's definitely worth paying 26 bucks to see the special event such as this bdsm military theme if you haven't. I have been to.many saunas in Asia aand abs is one of the few who.put up so much effort to draw the crowd.

The event is quite an eye opener for me. Lots of sucking going on and the guys in military did a good job..They basically tried their best to suck the sauna guys or let them touch. Crowd wise I think cruise club is better n much more crowded. There is very little mingling among the sauna guys..more.of everyone trying to touch , suck the military guys. Even invitation to fuck a boy took.quite a whole before there are any takers.

Oh and I think I see starlioned. .I guess it's him with spec. I have read so many bad comments in this thread about him but I see him doing a good job directing the boys. Also, he seems pretty friendly and polite to me when he walk past. This is just my personal observation and I try to be as unbiased as I can, being a first timer to this event.

Absolute staffs are also very friendly too in comparison to cruise.club.

End of the day..I will probably still stick to Cruise club and maybe come here for special events. Crowd wise I still prefer cruise club as there are more choices. Generally, absolute crowd seems slightly younger.

On the whole., I think it's definitely worth paying 26 bucks to see the special event such as this bdsm military theme if you haven't. I have been to.many saunas in Asia aand abs is one of the few who.put up so much effort to draw the crowd.

that cool

so the guy just suck all the cock 

without washing mouth? just 1 cock after 1 cock?

any cock?

Guest absolutely yours

that cool

so the guy just suck all the cock

without washing mouth? just 1 cock after 1 cock?

any cock?

Yes you r right, thats why i didnt take part in it :D :D

Guest Abs Customer

Just back from abs, have an intense session.  For those who like caucasian, quite a number this evening.  However, the crowd is thin for a Friday evening. 

Look at the above reply. Now its even more obvious that his point is correct about posts here being faked by abs mgt.

A popular club doesn need its staff to defend negative posts in that manner. How long can u cheat people like this? Eventually u only disgrace urself when word gets out. U r lucky most sauna goers doesn read Bw n those who do r not so bothered to comment on the discrepancy between the good reviews here n actual situation.

Abs is not so bad if u just wanna chill quietly at the topfloor cafe on most nights tho. Its great for that n has better view n ambience than other sauna cafes.

I was there around this time, the crowd was really thin.  About 30 to 40 ppl?  I won't call this thin.  It was less than 15 ppl.  Abs is actually a nice place, staffs are friendly.  Management has to try harder to pull in crowd.

Hi Enelym, it is so unlike you to post such comments, because you have always been positive and neutral.

To be fair to Abs, they have already stopped their self-praising or over-praising after being blasted by many forummers in this thread, including myself, when they first started Starlust. And they cant stop their guests from praising them in this thread too. So shouldnt blame them for the over-praise.

Personally I believe most of the comments made here are authentic because I have been to a few of their events and the accounts given are genuine, taking into account one man's meat is another's poison, which sometimes resulted in opposing views.

As for Starlust itself, it started quite well but has lost its novelty, thats why the organisers are thinking of ways to inject some novelties back to it by having different themes. And nowadays, you dont really read any comment about Starlust in this thread be it from the guests or Abs team, so I dont see the connection between Abs' over-praising and you using deserted Starlust as an example in your accusation.

And even though Cruise's crowd may be "thicker", the ratio of cuties to average Joes are similar. And yes there are fit guys there, but not all are goodlooking.

The reason why people keep asking about Abs' events is simply because they are full of new events. Unlike Cruise's so-called events, year in year out the same, thats why their guests dont have to ask anything through this forum.

Lastly, I salute Abs Team for taking time to read our comments, suggestions and feedback, and take them seriously for improvement. I would like to take this chance to suggest to the organisers to have an EXEC/OFFICE wear theme for the next event. :)

Guest manywisher

can think of so many type bondage..swimmer, man in white suit,karate uniform,waiter,hot construction worker,pizza boy,,etc maybe the bondage part just tie hands together at the back will do,no need around the body so we can unbutton  their shirts and ..hehehe

Hi Enelym, it is so unlike you to post such comments, because you have always been positive and neutral.

To be fair to Abs, they have already stopped their self-praising or over-praising after being blasted by many forummers in this thread, including myself, when they first started Starlust. And they cant stop their guests from praising them in this thread too. So shouldnt blame them for the over-praise.

Personally I believe most of the comments made here are authentic because I have been to a few of their events and the accounts given are genuine, taking into account one man's meat is another's poison, which sometimes resulted in opposing views.

As for Starlust itself, it started quite well but has lost its novelty, thats why the organisers are thinking of ways to inject some novelties back to it by having different themes. And nowadays, you dont really read any comment about Starlust in this thread be it from the guests or Abs team, so I dont see the connection between Abs' over-praising and you using deserted Starlust as an example in your accusation.

And even though Cruise's crowd may be "thicker", the ratio of cuties to average Joes are similar. And yes there are fit guys there, but not all are goodlooking.

The reason why people keep asking about Abs' events is simply because they are full of new events. Unlike Cruise's so-called events, year in year out the same, thats why their guests dont have to ask anything through this forum.

Lastly, I salute Abs Team for taking time to read our comments, suggestions and feedback, and take them seriously for improvement. I would like to take this chance to suggest to the organisers to have an EXEC/OFFICE wear theme for the next event. :)

Yes! We will Look into Executive/Office/Sports Wear For the Next few Events. :D 

Thank you So much for the Positive Comments and giving ABS a Chance to Be bright Again!

Last Night Was Really crowded, And Im Proud to say that there is really many customers there for this SM Events.

And its very crowded at the Rooftop. 

can think of so many type bondage..swimmer, man in white suit,karate uniform,waiter,hot construction worker,pizza boy,,etc maybe the bondage part just tie hands together at the back will do,no need around the body so we can unbutton  their shirts and ..hehehe

Hi ManyWisher,

Hope you enjoy yourself Last night, Yes we should tie the hand only, but we tie the body is to attract more people into "him" But we will take note of your Feedback and if there is any Army/NS event again, we will use ur feedback as an Advice and improve on it   :D

We will have more events Like this but with Different themes each time :D

Do Hope you will join Us for more Events like this , Do spread out the words to your Other friends to join you/us

Cheers~

Edited by Palatrick

The rooftop bondage was great. Had a good time there. The men in green were appealing too there was action all over the place!

Thanks for your Feedback ! We really hope you have enjoyed yourself Yesterday night :D

We will have more SM Events like this but different Theme .

We will keep you guys updated :D

Cheers~!!

Yes! We will Look into Executive/Office/Sports Wear For the Next few Events. :D

Thank you So much for the Positive Comments and giving ABS a Chance to Be bright Again!

Last Night Was Really crowded, And Im Proud to say that there is really many customers there for this SM Events.

And its very crowded at the Rooftop.

Thanks!

Both exec and sports wear are my fave. :)

I agree with one of the post, no need to tie them up so much, just the hands will do. And not every event needs to be BDSM, because some people like me are into the different types of wear but not into BDSM. And remember to get guys with TIGHT slimfit exec wear and skimpy running shorts or swimming trunk.

Just giving some ideas. :)

It was quite mind freaking to see so many ppl at rooftop in uniforms having fun...oh my god... Where do all these boys come from...? Just wondering how did abs manage to get all these young cute boys to do such bdsm ... So amazing... It was really packed with horny patrons last nite ... Yes.. Quite look forward to the next executive event...

Hi CuteExec,

Yes , We will try our very best to have this Theme as our next Event.

Will keep you guys update :D

Hi CuteExec,

Yes , We will try our very best to have this Theme as our next Event.

Will keep you guys update :D

Can I request to be tied up on the next event? Or will you teach me how to tie the ropes...

The bondage thing is really quite a turn on to me

Thank you for the great event last night, I had so much fun...