Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

does alpha have to pay for tonight event? 7th dec?

Nope. Alpha does not need to pay. If there are occasions where Alphas are needed to pay for events, a side note will be stated.

(V)

is there any member birthday month special?

yes. You get one free entry on anyday except foam party, public holidays and eve of public holidays.

(V)

Guest Eyes open

Just left abs for the cobra nite...saw this cobra, but not my type.. Lol...

Anyway I went today to check out the crowd, think hv 30-40 abt 8pm.. ,excluding those inside the rooms...

Previous post say only hv 15 ppl on Friday... That's not true ah..crowd quality ok la.. Everywhere the same.. Anyway I also not so gd looking.. So better don comment so much ..

Its amusing to observe how abs with roughly 10% of the crowd volume of the other popular sauna can have many anonymous posts here to declare that its crowd volume is ok la.. got several cobra sized cocks last night la.. It was a happening event with much effort put in by abs staff la..etc etc. I seldom encounter postings of this kind in the other sauna threads. U may wonder doubtfully in the beginning but as time goes by u see more of such posts n r convinced they r fake without needing a visit there.

There is a feeling of being insulted not because the poster/s is/r out to deceive, but the way its done is like as if we r not smart enough to know wats going on. If u really must deceive to do business (its happening everywhere, everytime) at least deceive intelligently. Customers don like to b made to feel stupid.

Guest Eyes open

Ya... I don understand why got ppl want to smear abs ....could it be competitor posting? I wonder....

Then there is also one post says 15 ppl on sat, and cruise is packed on sat? I was at abs on last sat event, it was packed with ppl, then how come got ppl say only 15 ppl, I am really confuse with the authencity of the comment of some patrons....

Worst of all, there Are some that says the post is from abs staffs themselves... U think the staffs so hardworking meh... Lol

There is this guy don know what 1978 de, says starlust is not his sort of things, but he organise orgy party in hotel... Totally puzzled!!!!

Here's another example. N this time trying to deny too. Good grief.

Guest Zhi hao

Very bored..Maybe many ppl cum alr when at steam room :( Not much crowd today at steamroom and rooftop..

Last nite steam room was happening sia, there's this btm being fucked by 5-6 guys... Crazy sia.. Then I realize it was their lubehall event. No wonder ppl are so horny inside , rooftop was not happening. Was hoping to see some actions..

Guest Observer

The crowd around 8pm looked like around 20 people or so.A decent looking bunch but still lacking in numbers. Two major areas the management should rectify - the awrful smelling urinal & do get a new keyboard for your internet station. The letterings on the keyboard are all faded! Charging 50 cents for additional towel is fine but you should provide a minimum of two complimentary towels considering your price for entry.   

Guest Hot swimmer

Last night starlust and lube hall events. Went in about 8pm, in the steam room there was 7-8 guys. 2 group actions going on. Saw 1 guy kept on sucking another while another was being fucked by a top. The starlust event was not successful. Not much people on the open deck and didnt see any action. Saw the rabbit boy in level 2. Also saw some more sucking actions in level 2 and the darkmaze. Not many guys stayed up late. Most leaved at around 9-10pm.

Guest absolutely yours

Last night starlust and lube hall events. Went in about 8pm, in the steam room there was 7-8 guys. 2 group actions going on. Saw 1 guy kept on sucking another while another was being fucked by a top. The starlust event was not successful. Not much people on the open deck and didnt see any action. Saw the rabbit boy in level 2. Also saw some more sucking actions in level 2 and the darkmaze. Not many guys stayed up late. Most leaved at around 9-10pm.

Ya I believe their Sats are more crowded and happening when they have events.

But what I am more keen is about the quality not quantity. :)

Whats the use of having so many when none suits your taste.

Btw Hot Swimmer, it is "left" not "leaved". :) correct me if I am wrong.

Guest absolutely yours

Yes Absolutely Yours. You're right :D

Yes i saw that caucasian kid. Wonder anyone had fun with him last night? He smiled to me when we met.

Oh, is he goodlooking?

And as a Hot Swimmer, u must be quite a hottie yourself too. :)

Since he smiled at u, u shd have taken a furthur step from there.

-Eyes open-

Its amusing to observe how abs with roughly 10% of the crowd volume of the other popular sauna can have many anonymous posts here to declare that its crowd volume is ok la.. got several cobra sized cocks last night la.. It was a happening event with much effort put in by abs staff la..etc etc. I seldom encounter postings of this kind in the other sauna threads. U may wonder doubtfully in the beginning but as time goes by u see more of such posts n r convinced they r fake without needing a visit there.

There is a feeling of being insulted not because the poster/s is/r out to deceive, but the way its done is like as if we r not smart enough to know wats going on. If u really must deceive to do business (its happening everywhere, everytime) at least deceive intelligently. Customers don like to b made to feel stupid.

----------------

I agree with you. I was cheated by the positive comments here and when I went there few saturdays ago, the crowd was miserable.

Will not be cheated by Abs again. For those who are so stupid and want to be cheated by Abs, feel free to go and be cheated!

Guest Clashed

By right Absolute shouldnt have lubehall event clash with starlust..Because no crowd at rooftop! Is somehow like everyone has gathered at one place then no one will go the another one..Rooftop did have some people went up but all have no interest already.Maybe they had fun at steamroom.

Absolute Team,do you guys have event on this sunday?

There is this guy don know what 1978 de, says starlust is not his sort of things, but he organise orgy party in hotel... Totally puzzled!!!!

It's not "1978", it's "enelym1978", thank you :)

Yes, Starlust is not my kind of thing and if you don't see a difference between Starlust and a private hotel group fun party, then maybe you should try one?

Guest Curious

Yes, Starlust is not my kind of thing and if you don't see a difference between Starlust and a private hotel group fun party, then maybe you should try one?

Serious? U organised party in hotels? Where did u publicise abt your party? :)

Guest catfisher

how do i join those hotel group fun party? and what is the difference between starlust and this hotel party?

Guest mr cummer

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Fusion military uniform- sports gear- school uniform fetish group play meets Starlust.

This coming sat night 14 December @ 2000 hours.

Venue : absolute rooftop.

Inviting interested players to attend.

Interviews also open on the spot for the upcoming main event to celebrate the end of 2013 with a bang.

Forward your enquires to our friendly group of organisers on the night itself.

omg omg this sounds awesomeeeeee! i going to come!

Guest exec lover

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Fusion military uniform- sports gear- school uniform fetish group play meets Starlust.

Interviews also open on the spot for the upcoming main event to celebrate the end of 2013 with a bang.

Oh, I thought it is going to be execwear theme? :-(

Guest wishfulthinker

only abs hold this event ,no other sauna has it so very worth going to see it!i being to the uniform,miss the army boot camp,so this time i sure go!!!!those bondage guys are  darn cute.!hope this time they just tie their hands behind them so we can untie their uniform..hehehe...a must go event!wish partrick would join too..hehehehe ..

o ya maybe foam party too expensive to hold every week but what about soap party^^..body soap or lubricant, and on roof top,mingling,rubbing against each other..with cute boys soaping,or lubricanting your body,all over  your body..mmmm a bit  like lulhal except with plastic covered cushion where u can lay down and...hehehehhhe

Guest Hateeventplanlikethis

Wow absolute do uniform event almost every two weeks..But why always clashed with my schedule one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30Nov-Working

14Dec-Travel

28Dec-Free  Not sure is there uniform event..

I this saturday wont be in Singapore :( :( :( Will be at batam......Sunday come back...Please do something to the 21st starlust hope its not too boring like last saturday!!!!!!!

Patrick ahhhhhh Second time cannot meet you ahhhhh!

only abs hold this event ,no other sauna has it so very worth going to see it!i being to the uniform,miss the army boot camp,so this time i sure go!!!!those bondage guys are darn cute.!hope this time they just tie their hands behind them so we can untie their uniform..hehehe...a must go event!wish partrick would join too..hehehehe ..

Haha! Join as in what ? Naughty ah! Wan me get tied up issit? Lol!@@

Edited by Palatrick

Wow absolute do uniform event almost every two weeks..But why always clashed with my schedule one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30Nov-Working

14Dec-Travel

28Dec-Free Not sure is there uniform event..

I this saturday wont be in Singapore :( :( :( Will be at batam......Sunday come back...Please do something to the 21st starlust hope its not too boring like last saturday!!!!!!!

Patrick ahhhhhh Second time cannot meet you ahhhhh!

Awwwww!! Sorry about it! Not knowing you are traveling . Its ok there will be an event during Christmas eve. No worries dude! You sure will can make it on that day =) Edited by Palatrick

Guest wishfulthinker

Haha! Join as in what ? Naughty ah! Wan me get tied up issit? Lol!@@

u can join in wearing  black bow tie ,shirtless, and  sexy  black g string,..yeah, tie you up..as a  sexy waiter but  i will be doing all the servicing to you, lol..

u can join in wearing black bow tie ,shirtless, and sexy black g string,..yeah, tie you up..as a sexy waiter but i will be doing all the servicing to you, lol..

Hahhahaa! Nice idea but tooooo baddddd . Im not going naked on sat =P

Edited by Palatrick

I would like Abs manager team to verify how to measure a cobra here: need both 6in long and 4.72in circumference or one of the two criteria. I feel so dissappointed because of the way they do business here. Abs is in Singapore. just one bad comment from a trusted reviewer, your business is surely affected.

Crowd is very thin on weekdays. Event like bdsm military is refreshing with decent crowd, but nothing compare to the sheet number in cruise club. On the good side. .people r less choosy since not much choices available. I suggest give those.special events a try as they put. Quite a lot of efforts in it. But I don't see absolute sustainable in long term if they can't pack weekday crowd. I went few days ago to utilise my free pass..less than 10 people during prime time. Managed to score but I left in about 40 mins time as it's basically dead. I went over to cruise club and they have at least 45 pax..excluding those inside room. So i will.visit absolute when there is.interesting events only.

Guest absolutely yours

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Hi,

Any update on the response of the players?

Roughly how many will be in military unif, how many in sch unif n how many in sports attire?

Thanks. :)

Tonight's event was a disaster. Firstly, at 8pm there was still some rain. So the evening did not start and that was understood. But no announcement was made. A crowd was gathered inside at that point, but no one was looking for any fun/action, everyone was waiting of the event to start. Soon enough a lot of people started to leave, I guess they thought the event was cancelled. Whose to blame, no one knew the management was waiting for the rain to stop.

Even so, at 8pm no one including the event organizer was ready. They were not in their uniforms at all. Only till about 9.05pm was there an announcement informing us that they were setting up the roof top. And only then did the event organizer started to change into his uniform. Later the organizer had to bring the 3 boys who were in uniforms to a room where they got tied up. A the event only started after 9:20pm. At that point the whole of absolute was only left with less than half the number of the people at 8pm.

At the event, Starlioned (I guess it was him) was there telling the tied up boys how to perform. 3 boys were tied up and allowed to be touched, with 3 other boys caring for them as their hands were not free. But it started too late and ended too fast. After 15mins or maybe a little less, Starlioned guided them to wash up, soon the crowd left the roof top and so did I. Mood killer, short event. Overall waste of money.

One more thing I would like to point out to the Absolute management. In you dark rooms you have lots of flashing lights. Its very dangerous for people with Epilepsy and can easily trigger seizures. I myself got a headache after entering the dark areas.