Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Hi ABS TEAM,

For the benefit of us who are not really regulars, pls provide more info on tonite's events and actual timing.

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi there,

There will be a private group of boys performing during the starlust event. What the performance is about, I ain't sure. However, I know its gonna involve slight bondage and uniforms.

regarding the timing of the event, it starts at 2030. However, the performance will start accordingly when they are ready.

Its suppose to be exclusive surprise but hope what I said helps! (V)

Hi there,

There will be a private group of boys performing during the starlust event. What the performance is about, I ain't sure. However, I know its gonna involve slight bondage and uniforms.

regarding the timing of the event, it starts at 2030. However, the performance will start accordingly when they are ready.

Its suppose to be exclusive surprise but hope what I said helps! (V)

Wow, i luv uniform!!! Hopefully is military no3 :P

U guys shd reveal earlier so that it will attract more pple.

And can audience join in? Or is it like the one organised by another guy who kana flamed because the orgy is so exclusive YET BORING

Guest CyberOdin

wow,went to the event just now,very awesome,those guys who face were masked actually look very handsome!quite an interesting event indeed,hope in future got more events like these^^ ok .. how to put on condoms,the tip of the condom need to be squeeze so no air is in the tip when putting on,so that when thrusting the condom will not break due to air  pressure in the tip..(and that is the main reason why condoms will break when improperly put on.) ya..i think have more of these bondage night event would totally attract crowds^^,remember ,play safe,put on condom properly with lubricants,will ensure a good  fun safe time^^!

Guest Ordinary

wow,went to the event just now,very awesome,those guys who face were masked actually look very handsome!quite an interesting event indeed,hope in future got more events like these^^ ok .. how to put on condoms,the tip of the condom need to be squeeze so no air is in the tip when putting on,so that when thrusting the condom will not break due to air  pressure in the tip..(and that is the main reason why condoms will break when improperly put on.) ya..i think have more of these bondage night event would totally attract crowds^^,remember ,play safe,put on condom properly with lubricants,will ensure a good  fun safe time^^!

Actions for AIDS doing this campaign again?

Guest cyberodin

Actions for AIDS doing this campaign again?

NO....is just a personal view that i saw many put condom the wrong way..have to pinch the tip of the condom as u put it on,cannot just roll it on or else when u thrust, the air trap into side the tip can cause the condom to break..

-Hope you guys enjoy yesterday starlust event. I know orgy is kinda boring so we planned an exclusive SM event, Bondage event. I realised all the guys there seems to enjoy alot. They started touching guys. Blowjobs etc... But is not like last few orgy where they only stand and watch. Yeahhh thats boring but now they are able to feel the fun of this Event.

I wanna Thank all of you who joined us yesterday night.

Stay tune for our next SM event . We will keep you guys updated and hopefully there will be more people than yesterday!

Cheers!

Guest crystar intgram

-Hope you guys enjoy yesterday starlust event. I know orgy is kinda boring so we planned an exclusive SM event, Bondage event. I realised all the guys there seems to enjoy alot. They started touching guys. Blowjobs etc... But is not like last few orgy where they only stand and watch. Yeahhh thats boring but now they are able to feel the fun of this Event.

Stay tune for our next SM event . We will keep you guys updated and hopefully there will be more people than yesterday!

Cheers!

yeah  ,make it  sm,bondage event every sat!it was awesomeee!

Guest Abs member

Cheers!

So you are the one that organize this , you are actually very cute... But you were not in uniform.. Why? Keke...

Last nite uniform fetish was very fun... You did a great job... Last nite was already quite crowded on roof top.. Can't imagine if it's jammed packed at roof top...

But I did really enjoyed myself.. Hope next time can see you in actions too..

Thumbs up

Guest Abs member

Hi what sort of special event am I expected today? missed out a few chances to visit abs on your special events. Any cute/handsome performance this late afternoon?

Wait for you to perform lor.. Lol..

Tonite lube hall should be quite fun and packed with actions... The last time I went lube hall was filled with ppl and actions in the steam room..

what is the theme for next sat? wish to drop by after hold my own concert ... some kind of small celebration for my self !!

You are a singer ??? Wow... Then you should perform in abs... Let the gay community supports ur talent., guys who can sings well is always a turn on for me...

Guest samsudin ng

You are a singer ??? Wow... Then you should perform in abs... Let the gay community supports ur talent., guys who can sings well is always a turn on for me...

no ..

i am an artist on electone and piano

So you are the one that organize this , you are actually very cute... But you were not in uniform.. Why? Keke...

Last nite uniform fetish was very fun... You did a great job... Last nite was already quite crowded on roof top.. Can't imagine if it's jammed packed at roof top...

But I did really enjoyed myself.. Hope next time can see you in actions too..

Thumbs up

Hahaha!!@@ spot me again ba. During the next event =). I didnt wear uniform because I forgotten hahahaha!! But glad you enjoyed yourself . Maybe next show I will perform XD let's vote =) just joking... Edited by Palatrick

So how does this close door event work???

Sexual boot camp 101

Attire :

Trainees role : no4 green or grey

Trainers role : no4s or no3s

Preferred body types :

Trainees : lean to average

Trainers. : lean toned to musc

If you have always fantasized about getting sexy n dirty in uniform, now is the chance to make it happen.

Join us for sexual boot camp 101.

Roles for trainees n trainers open for application.

Venue : absolute sauna

Kindly forward your complete intro with clear face pic links to the following email s t a r l i o n e d @ h o t m a i l . c o m for an exclusive invite

Limited vacancies :)

Brought to you by :

Starlioned from recon.com

Palaatrick

Knottyzac from recon.com

Date to be confirmed

Guest chubby bear

Sexual boot camp 101

Attire :

Trainees role : no4 green or grey

Trainers role : no4s or no3s

Preferred body types :

Trainees : lean to average

Trainers. : lean toned to musc

If you have always fantasized about getting sexy n dirty in uniform, now is the chance to make it happen.

Join us for sexual boot camp 101.

Roles for trainees n trainers open for application.

Venue : absolute sauna

Kindly forward your complete intro with clear face pic links to the following email s t a r l i o n e d @ h o t m a i l . c o m for an exclusive invite

Limited vacancies :)

Brought to you by :

Starlioned from recon.com

Palaatrick

Knottyzac from recon.com

Date to be confirmed

can bear body type be trainer?

You have two choice essentially.

Come in as my invited guest to be worked on and played by experienced personnel in kinks, to a live audience on the rooftop of abs.

Or be amongst the patron crowd, where u can choose to be in uniform or not. I believe absolute will come out with a definite incentive for those who report in military wear for the event.

There will be stations where different activity will take place with the bondaged soldiers, their handlers and the audience.

It's a interactive event where the players will be able to play n be played.

Hi

Since u claim u are the organiser for last evening event, that means u were the one i was speaking to after the rest had left and u were talking to ano slimfit regular on the bed. I was the one who told u military no3 is a turn on for me, esp on fit guys. :D

And i agree with one of the prev post, please include police n mp too! :P

As for other people's comments, esp the negative ones, maybe u shouldnt pay so much attention to them and reply them all, use your energy to look for cute soldiers n trainers, no need to get so worked up ok? :D

Lastly, i would like to thank all the "students" for raising the bar of horniness of the crowd last evening, and the organiser for making the private event interactive by allowing the crowd to participate, unlike the prev private starlust.

Good job!

Ya I remember chatting u about it as my bro was doing the 3some act besides us, with you joining in later hehe

Thanks for the input. Can adjust the uniform if u like to no3 or police blue,no big issues on that.

I thank you for your advise on the other issues.

Will concentrate on getting cute or hot guys who are more interactive and sporting, not easy though.

As all are on voluntary basis

Wah... cant wait for that day to cum!!!

Actually i have a set of tight navy no3, but left with someone and couldnt get it back anymore cos he kept saying he is not free to meet. I suspect he wants it to himself :D

I also suggest u separate the volunteers to do not mind engaging the crowd and those who mind. Maybe those who mind will stay on the bed. And u can state ur rules here to let people know so that they will not be offended like last time. And put up signs to tell people on actual day.

Hopefully this will reduce misunderstandings.

Just my two cents.

Guest Curious

Those who dont have any No.4 uniform etc... Dont worry you still can join us. We will Provide sports wear like PT attire or other sports etc...

Hey I have fetish for sports shorts such as FBT, so do you mean we can wear sports shorts for the event as audience?

The sch uniform event was intreasting. First time seeing bondage in real life. Would be nice if there was more role play between the students.

Wonder how the sex boot camp will be like. The recruits turn the table on their officer? Or an enemy solider is captured and used as a sex slave?

hi lovehandle,

membership will be still be there, just that if its expire, just need to renew the membership :)

One suggestion:  if you are trying to recapture the favor of members who were disappointed by Absolute's recent drop in quality,  extend the membership of all current members by, say,  SIX MONTH.  The cost of this cannot be very high and it is a gesture of GOOD WILL which is also FAIR.  

It has been more than six month since Absolute ceased to be what it used to be.  So for all of us who stopped coming to Absolute, our memberships kept running up their one-year time without us getting anything in return.

So this is more like kinky sex in uniforms. Sounds hot too.

Will it be like the sch boy event where the boys are tied helpless and there is a few master playing or whipping the boys or torturing them?

The theme is Sex boot camp 101.

Thank you for your interesting idea of recruits turning tables on their trainers ie officers specs.

Captured soldiers will be prisoner of war, so not really suitable for boot camp.

We may plan a POW theme next, so lookout for it ya.

Guest Black shorts admirer

One suggestion: if you are trying to recapture the favor of members who were disappointed by Absolute's recent drop in quality, extend the membership of all current members by, say, SIX MONTH. The cost of this cannot be very high and it is a gesture of GOOD WILL which is also FAIR.

It has been more than six month since Absolute ceased to be what it used to be. So for all of us who stopped coming to Absolute, our memberships kept running up their one-year time without us getting anything in return.

My membership was renewed free previously when they had this promotion...I don think absolute quality had dropped... On the contrAary , I had fun with many eye candies and hunks... Maybe i was just lucky during my visits... I start to visit absolute again after the new management took over, and I think the new team is doing a great job in terms of service, cleanliness , events, themes nite,...I must really say that the staffs there are very sociable and friendly. At least I felt so comfy in abs,I don hv this feeling of come ,fuck and go at abs... When I was at other saunas, many are just lonely souls standing there aimlessly,...

This staff wearing black shorts is like the papasan or mamasan there, he is hot and cute and cheerful guy...he has such a charming smile...he is simply irresistible ... He is always on the ground talking to customers.. Wanted to get to know him better each time but no courage... Keke..

Wow... This sex boot camp is really something to keep a lookout... Must be quite fun...

Job well done for the new absolute team... I believe customers have eyes to see the efforts and hard works you all are putting in..加油

So this is more like kinky sex in uniforms. Sounds hot too.

Will it be like the sch boy event where the boys are tied helpless and there is a few master playing or whipping the boys or torturing them?

Yes! It will be more different ! And more exciting compared to our previous event.

Haha@@

Edited by Palatrick

My membership was renewed free previously when they had this promotion...I don think absolute quality had dropped... On the contrAary , I had fun with many eye candies and hunks... Maybe i was just lucky during my visits... I start to visit absolute again after the new management took over, and I think the new team is doing a great job in terms of service, cleanliness , events, themes nite,...I must really say that the staffs there are very sociable and friendly. At least I felt so comfy in abs,I don hv this feeling of come ,fuck and go at abs... When I was at other saunas, many are just lonely souls standing there aimlessly,...

This staff wearing black shorts is like the papasan or mamasan there, he is hot and cute and cheerful guy...he has such a charming smile...he is simply irresistible ... He is always on the ground talking to customers.. Wanted to get to know him better each time but no courage... Keke..

Wow... This sex boot camp is really something to keep a lookout... Must be quite fun...

Job well done for the new absolute team... I believe customers have eyes to see the efforts and hard works you all are putting in..加油

You were fortunate with your free renewal,  and during your visits.  My suggestion to Absolute Team addresses the majority of us who were not that lucky,  It should not be an expensive proposition to extend for six months the renewal of current memberships,  and it would be a nice act of good will.

Those who dont have any No.4 uniform etc... Dont worry you still can join us. We will Provide sports wear like PT attire or other sports etc...

Wow, bondage in PT kit ... very exciting. Reminds me of my army days, knocking those men down :P Are you enlisted yet, palatrick?

Kudos to palatrick for keeping the event inviting and friendly. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, bondage in PT kit ... very exciting. Reminds me of my army days, knocking those men down :P Are you enlisted yet, palatrick?

Kudos to palatrick for keeping the event inviting and friendly. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Nessy!!@@

Not yet enlisted hahaha!! =)

Yeah I enjoyed too . Everyone did. Everyone is happy. Im trying my very best to sastify everyone . You should join us too Nessy =). Will be great to have more people to join us.

The FBT kit will be sponsor by those who had been to NS or currently in NS. I will bring other sports wear for incase. @@

Haha. don't be getting any funny ideas from this event when u finally enlist. :P

I'll love to be there, but I'm suppose to join my friends at taboo that night. But I'm sure judging from the response here, the turn-out will be great =)

I have a suggestion to make. it'll be great if everyone will be tagged in someway to their army rank (ex or current) Can be a simple stick-on tattoo or just marker it on the arm. I guess part of the kink in military fetish is the idea of power and dominance. Imagine dominating a captain or being dominated by one. Also, its a easy way for other customers to be involved in the military theme easily, without needing costumes. Just my little contribution to making the event better ;)

I'm glad tho... someone decides to shut-up. Aren't it pleasant when the discussion is more about the event and having fun rather than masturbating egos and picking petty fights. :) :)

Haha. don't be getting any funny ideas from this event when u finally enlist. :P

I'll love to be there, but I'm suppose to join my friends at taboo that night. But I'm sure judging from the response here, the turn-out will be great =)

I have a suggestion to make. it'll be great if everyone will be tagged in someway to their army rank (ex or current) Can be a simple stick-on tattoo or just marker it on the arm...

U mean the date has been fixed and revealed?

Looking at the above responses, this event seems likely to create another stir in Abs. :P

Organisers, since one of u is a member of Recon, why not invite those in Recon for this event through Recon's PM?

I have had my share of fun with many of the hot guys in uniform from Recon (sorry, as a form of respect, i wont reveal who they are, but they are regulars in Recon), hope they will turn up for this event. :D

After my break off , decided to pay absolute a visit...was quite fruitful on my visit, had fun with this lean fit bod guy, din expect his tool was so big , not to mention his skills on bed, it was such a turn on with his various position especially after he doggie me, he asked me to lie face down , and then he did a 360 degree turn while his dick is still inside me, the feeling was so intense as I could feel his thick shaft rubbing my entire G spot, then he make a second turn again but he stops at 180degree and start ramping me from that position, omg... I love that position.. I don know how to describe that electrifying thrills that send down to each and single part of my nerves...and first time I was sucking his toes in that position while he was banging my G spot. Surprising , sucking his toes turn me on further and I think he loves it too... Wow.. It was such a amazing experience...really hope I can see him again...

After some moments of rest from my energy draining sex with that guy, I was again quickly hook up by these 2 hunks( really good body and cute looking too) for a 3some, they wanted to double fuck me, one of them was quite thick and big there,I rejected the offer as I scare 2 dicks up my ass will surely tear my ass , yet I wanted to try that feeling of having 2 dicks fucking me together, but kinda regret for not trying, anyone try double fuck b4? What's the best position to do double fuck?

Been reading from BW that abs is quite and bad quality, it's not true leh.. Abs still holds a very mysterial vibes just like last time, and the crowd quality is still very good...

I think I wanna try the army uniform event... The thoughts of that makes me hard on again... Damn it!! Lol

Guest mr envy

After my break off , decided to pay absolute a visit...was quite fruitful on my visit, had fun with this lean fit bod guy, din expect his tool was so big , not to mention his skills on bed, it was such a turn on with his various position especially after he doggie me, he asked me to lie face down , and then he did a 360 degree turn while his dick is still inside me, the feeling was so intense as I could feel his thick shaft rubbing my entire G spot, then he make a second turn again but he stops at 180degree and start ramping me from that position, omg... I love that position.. I don know how to describe that electrifying thrills that send down to each and single part of my nerves...and first time I was sucking his toes in that position while he was banging my G spot. Surprising , sucking his toes turn me on further and I think he loves it too... Wow.. It was such a amazing experience...really hope I can see him again...

After some moments of rest from my energy draining sex with that guy, I was again quickly hook up by these 2 hunks( really good body and cute looking too) for a 3some, they wanted to double fuck me, one of them was quite thick and big there,I rejected the offer as I scare 2 dicks up my ass will surely tear my ass , yet I wanted to try that feeling of having 2 dicks fucking me together, but kinda regret for not trying, anyone try double fuck b4? What's the best position to do double fuck?

Been reading from BW that abs is quite and bad quality, it's not true leh.. Abs still holds a very mysterial vibes just like last time, and the crowd quality is still very good...

I think I wanna try the army uniform event... The thoughts of that makes me hard on again... Damn it!! Lol

omg 360 turn?omg that is the helicopter move!you so lucky,that is a rare move only very fit guys can do and not many knows of it!best position for double fuck is doggie style,one lay down facing you, one behind you, both doing you together..for double fucking, the cocks will not be able to go too deep because too tight..

omg 360 turn?omg that is the helicopter move!you so lucky,that is a rare move only very fit guys can do and not many knows of it!best position for double fuck is doggie style,one lay down facing you, one behind you, both doing you together..for double fucking, the cocks will not be able to go too deep because too tight..

Helicopter move? That's the word to describe... . .? Learn something today.. Kee

So u mean I sit on the one lying down and the one behind doggie me.. Won't it be very hard to coordinate? Hmmm...

Ya.. Still very turn on by that helicopter move now... Ai ya.. Hard on in office again.. Shit man...

Guest mr envy

Helicopter move? That's the word to describe... . .? Learn something today.. Kee

So u mean I sit on the one lying down and the one behind doggie me.. Won't it be very hard to coordinate? Hmmm...

Ya.. Still very turn on by that helicopter move now... Ai ya.. Hard on in office again.. Shit man...

that  rare move is not easy to do unless u have a really hard cock because a soft cock might get twisted..i try double insertion before,so i know what i talking about..with 2 dicks trying to go in ,will not be able to go in too deep..quite a bit of factors to consider,asshole size,cock size..

You were fortunate with your free renewal,  and during your visits.  My suggestion to Absolute Team addresses the majority of us who were not that lucky,  It should not be an expensive proposition to extend for six months the renewal of current memberships,  and it would be a nice act of good will.

Dear Steve5380,

We did address to the majority of our members where we have past 2 EVENTS as for 2 WEEKS, all expired members has ONE YEAR free renewal.

I agree with it for not being an expensive proposition for a $10 renewal for ONE YEAR (0.02cents a DAY). However, we do have our concerns too.

-First of all, we would only renew membership when it has expired. If there are people nearing expiration of their membership, it would not be fair for them. And on the contrary, we have to do it throughout the year to be fair to EVERY single member. 

-Secondly, for every renewal, we will issue a free pass where you can use it anytime any day except(Foam party, Eve of PH and PH) To put it in another way, its a free $26 entry included.

-Thirdly, I agree Absolute has not been what it used to be six months ago. In some opinion, it has improved. In others, it has deteriorated. If we were to extend your form of GOODWILL in general, we are extending it to people who disregarded us. In business sense(common sense rather), its a lose-lose situation.

-Fourth, when you had signed up membership with us, you thyself has agreed to our terms and condition(yearly membership fee) included. We have OUR form of GOODWILL where we created TWO period of time, free renewal of membership for expired members. It a brand new chance for us to members who have faith with us and WILLING to visit us again. 

-Fifth, we have come up with a single entry policy for people who DOES NOT wish to commit with us as a member too.

-Sixth, there will still be time where we are offering free renewal for expired members again in the near future.(Where the MAJORITY can be again equally fortunate)

-Seventh, when you sign up as a member, you DO get special privileges in return. Members do get free pass on certain days and timings when they visit us and non-members do not. Members are entitled to buy packages with us(Our current promotion is 7visits for $78) where non-members again, does not enjoy this benefits

To conclude this, I have listed down our form of goodwill on the second, fourth,fifth and sixth point. I believe this isn't a minority issue much less of a majority issue. Its more of a PERSONAL issue with a "I'm-trying-to-speak-for-all" surface. If there are more of your personal concern or feedbacks with us, I would suggest you approach us through our email at absolute@info.sg so I can get back to you personally too rather through a forum. 

Once again, thank you for your time on your feedbacks and we do hope to see you soon in the near future. I hope I have clarify the voice of your fabulous idea and hope that you understand our decision.

P.S. We are not TRYING to recapture the favour of ex-customers. We have ALREADY re-captured and CONTINUING doing it so.

(V)

Dear Steve5380,

We did address to the majority of our members where we have past 2 EVENTS as for 2 WEEKS, all expired members has ONE YEAR free renewal.

I agree with it for not being an expensive proposition for a $10 renewal for ONE YEAR (0.02cents a DAY). However, we do have our concerns too.

-First of all, we would only renew membership when it has expired. If there are people nearing expiration of their membership, it would not be fair for them. And on the contrary, we have to do it throughout the year to be fair to EVERY single member.

-Secondly, for every renewal, we will issue a free pass where you can use it anytime any day except(Foam party, Eve of PH and PH) To put it in another way, its a free $26 entry included.

-Thirdly, I agree Absolute has not been what it used to be six months ago. In some opinion, it has improved. In others, it has deteriorated. If we were to extend your form of GOODWILL in general, we are extending it to people who disregarded us. In business sense(common sense rather), its a lose-lose situation.

-Fourth, when you had signed up membership with us, you thyself has agreed to our terms and condition(yearly membership fee) included. We have OUR form of GOODWILL where we created TWO period of time, free renewal of membership for expired members. It a brand new chance for us to members who have faith with us and WILLING to visit us again.

-Fifth, we have come up with a single entry policy for people who DOES NOT wish to commit with us as a member too.

-Sixth, there will still be time where we are offering free renewal for expired members again in the near future.(Where the MAJORITY can be again equally fortunate)

-Seventh, when you sign up as a member, you DO get special privileges in return. Members do get free pass on certain days and timings when they visit us and non-members do not. Members are entitled to buy packages with us(Our current promotion is 7visits for $78) where non-members again, does not enjoy this benefits

To conclude this, I have listed down our form of goodwill on the second, fourth,fifth and sixth point. I believe this isn't a minority issue much less of a majority issue. Its more of a PERSONAL issue with a "I'm-trying-to-speak-for-all" surface. If there are more of your personal concern or feedbacks with us, I would suggest you approach us through our email at absolute@info.sg so I can get back to you personally too rather through a forum.

Once again, thank you for your time on your feedbacks and we do hope to see you soon in the near future. I hope I have clarify the voice of your fabulous idea and hope that you understand our decision.

P.S. We are not TRYING to recapture the favour of ex-customers. We have ALREADY re-captured and CONTINUING doing it so.

(V)

(Apply cold water on burn spot)

Nice comeback lol. Some people are just too cheapskate la. They all want free this free that and then all still happening. Want big want fresh want big nehneh. 10dollars also not a lot what. Too cheap to go sauna den don't go lo. Still say want say what absolute ceased to be as good blahblahblah. You go there see men, fuck and go. You want many people and look cheap cheap free, go cruiseclub lo. There charity house. All goody good den cheat money. And there damn Fucking dirty sia. I prefer cleaner place.

Anyway, absolute also business. You want them to entertain your stereotyping also, your brain wire loose ah.

End of the day they are running a business. I have been there 2 or 3 times after new management took over,..,so far no wow for me as crowd is quite thin. But reading so many good things, maybe i will visit again on some of the popular theme days to see if crowd has really picked up.