Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Yu Feng surprised me with his "talented" dance moves - he came across as a rocker 坏小孩。

I was totally floored and applauded the press for the big difference.

Yong Xin was promising but she may be "limited" in terms of songs selection.

Her rendition of "The Prayer" was 普普通通。

Yu Feng surprised me with his "talented" dance moves - he came across as a rocker 坏小孩。

I was totally floored and applauded the press for the big difference.

Yong Xin was promising but she may be "limited" in terms of songs selection.

Her rendition of "The Prayer" was 普普通通。

Pls lah uncle, rocker 坏小孩?? Dun act cute pls

Are u guys really serious. Liu Ming Xiang's voice is at best third place in naying's team. No way she is better than Chen bing and Bichen. She is just standard.

Anyway I predict Yang kun will win this year.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

For me, I feel Liu Mingxiang voice is better than Chen Bing and Bichen. The only one who can par with Liu Mingxiang is Yongxin.

Only recently, I realise Bichen voice is quite good..

Dont know why Na Ying choose Chen Bing. And worst, Chen Bing choose a wrong song "Ni Guang" to sing.

Anyway, usually they will not let contestants who took part in Xingguang win one lar...Look at Lin Xinyi, Zhang Xinjie, Zeng Xinsi..

Yufeng and Yongxin. both I like very much. Either one wins is ok for me..Yufeng really is a black horse..

Guest Guest716

When the media votes swayed very high toward Yu Feng, we could hear Yang Kun asked "why?". Its clear to me there is some form of bias against Yong Xin. Just a comment, this is Voice of China, so the emphasis is voice and not showmanship. For "voice" I will certainly pick Yong Xin.

Guest Songchoice

Yong Xin's song choice imo could have been better. The songs she has chosen were all too "big" for her, hence as a result one can see her stretching her voice to the limit, and trying very hard to hit very high note correctly. Yang Kun was too ambitious in choosing this song for her.

For such songs, the singer has to have the vocal volume to deliver it effortlessly(like most diva-class singers), if not the singer will instead be swallowed by the technical demands of the song. Yong Xin's efforts were there and has come to a point where it was too obvious, she did not have enough "muscles" yet to deliver such songs, her voice a tad too sweet for such songs. Given time as she matures into a more experienced singer, I am sure she will have drive the song through.

Please explain your unwarranted remarks.

Yes Yongxin could have beaten Yu Feng if she had chosen the appropriate song to show off her range..

She cant handle The Prayer and the final song, the contrast between the two is just too obvious.

Besides the voice, showmanship and audience response are vital too!

Yong Xin sounds too much like a female Fei Yu Qing - can sing but stand still like a statue.

Back to Yang Kun's and Na Ying's  50-50, what is the point of giving such marks?

At least try to give a 55-45 to show that you prefer one over another!

I am rooting for Wei Ran in the next show.... at least he can give Yu Feng a fight for entertainment value. 

I think its coz of yr choice of language calling 余枫 a 坏孩子 is a tad too trying for your age.

But nonetheless, 余枫 is nothing but a chinese wanna-be r&b dude.

His moves are dated and unoriginal, so I think the older folks may find him "talented", which explains why he won since the voting crowd was mostly mature reps fr top 40 stations.

So I kind of understand most of you seem to like him, but if you ask anyone who is more progressive in the music scene, he is rather bland.

魏然 didn't make it.

Are u guys really serious. Liu Ming Xiang's voice is at best third place in naying's team. No way she is better than Chen bing and Bichen. She is just standard.

u must be deaf. chen bing voice is overrated, bichen voice is good, liu mingxiang voice is almost heavenly!

Seems like those contestants who had gone through training outside China and presented their songs with their kind of zing were often the ones who impressed the coaches. Zhang BiChen- trained in Korea before. Yifeng- Studied a few years in the States. And also that guy from Xin Jiang in Wang Feng's team whom the coaches had full of praises for, he had training in either Mexico, Argentina or Spain, one of these country I forgot which one.
Didn't know The End Of The World in Mandarin could become so beautiful and non-dated sounding, as delivered by Zhang BiChen.

Yifeng did us a surprise with that performance and he nailed it! As for YongXin, she is such a great singer too!
I remember hearing an advice in programs like this given by a well known music producer, he said never to attempt songs by The Powerful 3 in a competition, referring to Celine Dion, Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston.

选秀节目太泛滥了。。得到名次有前途吗?

选的会不会就从次此人间蒸发 。。。

唱片业以是昨日黄花了。

试问大家上次买唱片/合法的电子下载是几时?

偶尔有首比较好听的歌曲(曲婉婷的我的歌声里) 也会在Youtube看看/听听罢了。。。没有冲动去买。。。

After catching this season of competition, I ponder to ask.. what's next for the less successful.

The same with the local Superstar contest .... will they get to sing unforgettable theme songs?

Guest Disappoint

After watching Friday nite finalist from the two group, I am disappointed on their selection of the singers to the finalist.

Has a feeling that the media judges have biased to the contestant from Taiwan and Malaysian. Both of them sing so well unable to be selected into the finalist.

Is this due to the recent incident happened, MH plane missing and affect the result for the Malaysian contestant? And the Taiwanese contestant not selected due to the political issues between Taiwan and China.

Why the organizers move around to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore for the selection of the contestant, where they do not have any intention for these countries contestant to be into their finalist at all. These contestant have the potential to be a good singer.

Do you agree with me on my two cents comments?

After watching Friday nite finalist from the two group, I am disappointed on their selection of the singers to the finalist.

Has a feeling that the media judges have biased to the contestant from Taiwan and Malaysian. Both of them sing so well unable to be selected into the finalist.

Is this due to the recent incident happened, MH plane missing and affect the result for the Malaysian contestant? And the Taiwanese contestant not selected due to the political issues between Taiwan and China.

Why the organizers move around to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore for the selection of the contestant, where they do not have any intention for these countries contestant to be into their finalist at all. These contestant have the potential to be a good singer.

Do you agree with me on my two cents comments?

Liu ming xiang didnt get selected bcos of na ying, first round media not involved yet

Guest guest716

Can explain what is a spolier? Is it a prediction only, or is it an already fixed internal decision? 

-- 

1. In Forum/Internet language, a spoiler reveals the results/endings of some film, games, contest, matches which you would have found on your own. It thus takes away the joy/excitement for those shows,matches for you when watching it yourself.

2. Like anything on the Internet, spoilers included, we take it with a pinch on salt.

3.However for this singing contest, the leaked-results seems pretty reliable. As the show was pre-recorded and many people including the 101 media people would have already known the results during the recording night. Just that the result was embargoed. But with Internet, it is hard to keep such secrets. 

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Mod

Liu ming xiang didnt get selected bcos of na ying, first round media not involved yet

It is because if she let liu Ming Xiang into the finalist, she will be scolded by the china people.

Chinese still support their own tong Xiang......

This will affect her na ying image and affect her stand in china of her popularity. She will not be the following judges in the next season.

When the media votes swayed very high toward Yu Feng, we could hear Yang Kun asked "why?". Its clear to me there is some form of bias against Yong Xin. Just a comment, this is Voice of China, so the emphasis is voice and not showmanship. For "voice" I will certainly pick Yong Xin.

Absolutely agree. The media bias against yong xin. Sad to say she is a Malaysian and media is unhappy on many incidents happen at Malaysia, MH flight, kidnapping cases...etc.

U see many tourists are not visiting malaysia and singapore. The media and chinese are so,powerful.

Yong Xin sounds too much like a female Fei Yu Qing - can sing but stand still like a statue.

I think Zhang BiChen is worst.. but she still managed to beat Chen Bing's wrecking balls..

I'm not surprise that BiChen and YuFeng won.. but the gap is simply too wide (70+ vs 20+ votes)

It could be that the media felt both Na Ying and Yang Kun were too biased over Chen Bing and YongXin or the negative news could have affected their popularity. YongXin's choice of songs wasn't good for the night.

http://ent.163.com/14/0916/07/A68GFH1900031GVS.html

http://gb.cri.cn/27224/2014/08/04/1042s4639594.htm

Edited by MobyDick

Omg why did wang feng choose wang kai qi instead of lee qi??

I dont believe the media think KaiQi was that good until such a close vote of only 1 vote difference between them.

Due to WFeng extreme favorism to Parhati i think. Choose a weak scapegoat so that Parhati can ease through the final. This happened during PK battle rounds when he paired the unknown bald guy to battle. But turned up bald guy Wang Zhuo performed better and surprised everyone hence all the fake decision dilemma acting from WFeng. Even Parvati refused to accept his win that time.

The media saw through his tactics again thus protest with voting against Parhati to send the message to Wfeng. Just imagine WFeng in the final with the weakest contestant in his team F4. I think he shat his pants for a moment there during the votes were read.

If this is accurate then i think the media's voting style will carry through the final, voting against Parhati to teach Wfeng a lesson. So he wont win in the final, anyway i dont think Parhati is that good to be worshipped by the four judges every week, i prefer LeeQi's voice.

The media people are not stupids.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

4th will be Qin yuzi. Firstly she's from USA and between the 2 girls, ZBC is obviously the more popular one.

3rd: Parhat. Just not a very popular contestant overall, and his style and X factor can't match up to Yufeng and ZBC

2nd: ZBC, cos shes' a girl

Winner: Yufeng, cos he's a young good looking cute guy whom the media loves as well.

4th will be Qin yuzi. Firstly she's from USA and between the 2 girls, ZBC is obviously the more popular one.

3rd: Parhat. Just not a very popular contestant overall, and his style and X factor can't match up to Yufeng and ZBC

2nd: ZBC, cos shes' a girl

Winner: Yufeng, cos he's a young good looking cute guy whom the media loves as well.

This is my prediction too. 2nd ZBC not cos shes a girl but yu feng tai feng is better

This season is suffeing in ratings and no wonder

Just take the opening # by 齐秦.. its so listless and lack luster. But i guess it could b due to his age also.

No wonder no one is taking him seriously as a mentor

Even 那英 can't b bothered to give any useful comments and just picked 魏然 out of pity, prolly thinking neither one fr his team is gonna win anyway.

Compare that to 阿妹 "Are u ready" fr Season 2, such a big difference...

Guest 脏鼻尘

Actually I'm quite puzzled.. BiChen was part of Sunny Days for a while (although she was not the lead singer/ dancer) and she could dance and perform a fast track. But she didn't sing a fast track since the start of VOC3 to demonstrate her versatility. 

Guest 爱吹萧

i feel 魏然i is cute but very act act lor. luckily never select as winner.

but if he is the winner of 齐 秦, then he can challenge wiv yufeng liao. 2 cute young boi.

i feel 魏然i is cute but very act act lor. luckily never select as winner.

but if he is the winner of 齐 秦, then he can challenge wiv yufeng liao. 2 cute young boi.

dun think wei ran can win yu feng.

but both are very cute!

Obviously most gays will root for Weiran coz he is cute. But he is rather one dimensional.

But Uzee did a great job, she really gave it all for crazy in love.

杨坤: 秦余子跳得那么。。。。。好看。Hahaha. Funniest judge and sexy too

汪峰's team champion is obviously staged by him. Very obvious.

I'm disappointed that WeiRen did not win. IMO he is better than that charbor. Another case of favouritism to me.

I like that song 眼色 by WeiRen.

Guest 壮乡美

Obviously most gays will root for Weiran coz he is cute. But he is rather one dimensional.

But Uzee did a great job, she really gave it all for crazy in love.

杨坤: 秦余子跳得那么。。。。。好看。Hahaha. Funniest judge and sexy too

Uz might also be the black horse in the final.. if you look back to her performance in the 盲选. 

Guest Young&Experienced

Yes, I also realized many of the videos have been removed.

Yesterday's show was already made available on youtube before it was telecasted, I wasn't paying so much attention on TV but kept looking at WangFeng's nipples....he wore a translucent black top and his nipples were sexy looking  :twisted:

WangFeng was the only judge who gave 55/45, it was obvious he preferred Parhati. KaiQi did very well and odd to be proud of herself as she is only 21,she only lost to Parhati who is more experienced.

Qiyuzi also benefited from her past experience on the big stage, she can create volume and space on stage through her dance and voice, I don't think any other female contestant in this season can do that. I like weiran, very versatile, it was so unfortunate the media didn't vote for him. I am sure he will grow to be more and more handsome  :thumb:

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.