Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

My FDW downloaded the series (来自星星的你)and after watching the first episode with her and my mother, I can understand why the 查某 are crazy over him... Yes he is not stunning but he exudes an air of sophistication and mystique.  He is that type whom you would bring home to show your parents, such like Danny Chan, 贵气的乖乖仔。

Thanks very much Hendry, would not have been able to find it on my own. So, can kind you or any other kind soul tell me what happens next? Are the people who successfully gain a "return seat" coached by these two new coaches or are they coached by their original coach? I am happy that the guy with the high pitched voice got back it. I think he has a unique voice and that his pitch is perfect. I do also think that he has not really pushed his own limits and so am wishing he gets a coach who does that.

音乐互动节目《重返巅峰》跟随《中国好声音》导师对战差时播出,为导师考核被淘汰学员提供一次新的演唱机会。网友一边看视频,一边为喜欢的学员“转身”投票,得票最多的人气学员将有机会重返《中国好声音》决赛之夜舞台表演。

Above cut from the full article of http://henan.people.com.cn/n/2014/0916/c351638-22322383.html

音乐互动节目《重返巅峰》跟随《中国好声音》导师对战差时播出,为导师考核被淘汰学员提供一次新的演唱机会。网友一边看视频,一边为喜欢的学员“转身”投票,得票最多的人气学员将有机会重返《中国好声音》决赛之夜舞台表演。

Above cut from the full article of http://henan.people.com.cn/n/2014/0916/c351638-22322383.html

Thanks Hendry. Much appreciated.

For people who like 中国好声音, you can watch "中國好聲音 重返巔峰"

They invited the dropped contestants to compete for a "return seat".

This is the 2014.09.01 episode of those dropped by Na-Yin.

The eliminated contestants' renditions are as good as the top 4..lol..

It seems the winners are predecided.His prediction so accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehp7O2ruCxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bva18vEv2SU

I like both those above.

According to Internet, the following are the final 4 selected by each group. Click the Spoiler only if you keen to read more ahead.

699f4b79gw1ejttji9ycdj21iw0y4h8m.jpg

More at http://www.weibo.com/u/1772047225

Qi Qin's song list is so much more interesting than last week's.

With regards to the top 4, it has to do with suitability of songs and the singer's physical and emotional condition at that stage.

I do like the unpredictability of this group - yes, finally got rid of 台湾小妹...

Based on the PK stage, the winner is the better of the 2...

巍然 - now I know why he was given so much screen time some weeks ago.....

He's your typical 痞子。。actually not too bad for his falsetto... 

and his battle rival, 张景文 - he reminds me of Roman Tam 好妩媚的舞步。。

699f4b79gw1ejttji9ycdj21iw0y4h8m.jpg

It seems the winners are predecided.His prediction so accurate.

Remember that this singing contest is PRE-RECORDED weeks ago and the results embargoed.

What was posted were by people who have access to the studios and broke the embargo.

Click on the spoiler below if you want to know who from each team will progress to be the final representative of their team.

699f4b79tw1eki4uqq8x5j21ku11te6o.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/u/1772047225#_rnd1411229756140

齐秦'a final 8 looked strong. However, I do not like some of his final decision on the Top4.

Somehow 双双 does not gel with me. I really do not see her being marketable. I would take her final 4 opponent 郑心慈. 心慈's choices of songs for that night were not as broad as 双双, but I find she has better voice and can sing better, able to capture audiences' heart.

I also like 白穆 in the Battle sing off. Too bad he was not chosen.

Guest Fan of voice

齐秦'a final 8 looked strong. However, I do not like some of his final decision on the Top4.

Somehow 双双 does not gel with me. I really do not see her being marketable. I would take her final 4 opponent 郑心慈. 心慈's choices of songs for that night were not as broad as 双双, but I find she has better voice and can sing better, able to capture audiences' heart.

I find Wei Ran one of the better looking and marketable contestant as compared to the rest of the guy contestants. Hope he can go through the rest of the rounds.

Aiyo it's just just about marketing , at least it shouldn't be just about it ....talent and talent alone but if with good looks then cool ...this is not voice of singapore .

As for Wei ran .... Cute but I suspect his lower jaw has too many molars jammed in and distorted his mouth ... He never exposes us lower teeth !!

its his loss for not choosing 郑心慈.

i like 白穆, my type :P

郑心慈参加台湾歌唱选秀节目华人星光大道2,最终获得第二名。因为以14岁之龄多次在比赛中取得佳绩,被母校尖山国中誉为“尖山国中之光”;更多次被节目主持陶晶莹和评审在节目中赞誉为乐坛的明日之星。

郑心慈是“台湾+印尼人”,2014月赴中国大陆参与< 中国好声音 >第三季,并获得杨坤和齐秦的青睐,最终选择了加入齐秦队伍,并在接近黄金席位的边缘止步。

那英组冠军赛 now live on toggle now app.

so do not agree with 那英 choice during 1st round.

the other contestant clearly sang better than the one she chose! :angry:

刘明湘 sang much better than 陈冰. but 那英 still chose 陈冰.

Guest 爱吹箫

quite disappointed in Yang kun team winner. i love the singing of chen yong xin. But becos yu feng stage performance is so powerful that catch the audience heart. Or becos chen yong xin is not from China?

Anyway, do u guys think yang kun is handsome and manly? i love him.

Guest The Voice of BW

quite disappointed in Yang kun team winner. i love the singing of chen yong xin. But becos yu feng stage performance is so powerful that catch the audience heart. Or becos chen yong xin is not from China?

I thought the voice of china is meant for PRC contestants.. Even if YongXin made it to the final 4, it is unlikely that she will emerge as the champion. Same goes for Liu MingXiang. Nonetheless, i hope both of them will be signed by recording company. Otherwise, YongXin should consider going into musical. I hope Zhang BiChen or Wang KaiQi will win..

YaKun is indeed manly and handsome...

yu feng is quite strong, i feel he can handle many types of songs well.

most sayang to get let go is liu ming xiang, her voice is easily the best in na ying's team.

yes. strongly agree. liu ming xiang is also very good in term of appearance and vocal. Luckily, chen bin never get the winner.

im sure the 100 media personnels must be thinking wtf when 那英 chose 陈冰 when 刘明湘 is clearly the better one so later all try to fight back with their votes during 陈冰 vs 张碧晨 .

pls,  陈冰 is only gd when she first appear during those shortlisting rounds and thats it.

Guest myownvoice

I was surprised by yu feng's performances, he has indeed improved by leaps and bounds...the voice control and later on the confidence in his dance moves clearly show his flexibility. Excellent boy band lead singer material imo, great smile, boyish looks. He deserves to win. 

I don't quite understand the rationale of announcing the votes by the media roll by roll, all should show their votes in one go. Announcing the results of the front rolls will certainly influence the choices of those behind.

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.