Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Guest Shock

a mediocre performance

Her voice is horrible. You can see from Haleen, one of the judges expression can't wait further she finished her song.

There are better singers than her to participate in the competition. I wonder how she is being selected. So disgraceful to represent Singapore.

Guest Wonderful

蒙面歌王 ep4

Eric moo very noisy and intriguing when the singers singing. No respect. Wonder he is a singaporean, Malaysian or PRC? Old and fat old man.

Eric moo very noisy and intriguing when the singers singing. No respect. Wonder he is a singaporean, Malaysian or PRC? Old and fat old man.

I think he is Malaysian, he is as arrogant as he is in his younger days, to give some credit, he does have some nice song before but he need to know his best day is over....

Go to 腾讯视频 v.qq.com, (the authorise site) watch immediately on the same night.

Thank you very much Larry for sharing the link. Indeed, it is now more difficult to watch over Youtube as no longer available.

I am going to watch Voice of China online LIVE:

http://live.zjstv.com/

the final part of selection.

Little Teresa back to the stage.....Great!!!

Live start at 21:10pm local time.

na ying really took her back to the team.. *claps*

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Where is our superstar singer, Alfred Sim? Didn't see him appear at the screen?

Wonder the voice of China TV producer has biased to show foreigner singer appear live on TV?

If yes , what is the point to ask foreign singers like our Alfred Sim to be there to represent Singapore?

Really waste of time and unfair to singers from overseas...biased and we have to boycott to show this program in Singapore.

Where is our superstar singer, Alfred Sim? Didn't see him appear at the screen?

Wonder the voice of China TV producer has biased to show foreigner singer appear live on TV?

If yes , what is the point to ask foreign singers like our Alfred Sim to be there to represent Singapore?

Really waste of time and unfair to singers from overseas...biased and we have to boycott to show this program in Singapore.

The producer chose only good performances to show. Sorry to say Alfred Sim is below average then...

If they are biased, there wouldn't have been the Thai Teresa or other ABCs... In latest episodes there are 2 malaysians and 1 got selected too. Don't forget Season 2's Chen Yong Xin was one of the hot picks

isn't he the idiot who sang religious songs to paid audience?

Love this cover version by 沙寶亮

He is exceptionally good in this 蒙面歌王。 When he sang in 我是歌手 in 2013, we felt he had weak vocals & no stage presence. We wondered why he was invited. But he is shockingly good this time round. Vocals, song selection, image. And he excuded an irrestible charm.

I read on some forums.....many were intrigued by him & some said there is no need to watch this programme anymore since he (流浪者) unmasked.

"蒙面歌王 EP4 流浪者 《要死就一定要死在你手裡》引爆全場" on YouTube -

"蒙面歌王 EP5 流浪者沙寶亮《斑馬、斑馬》掀深情民族風" on YouTube -

"蒙面歌王 EP6 流浪者沙寶亮《想念》摇滚重生" on YouTube -

"蒙面歌王 EP6 流浪者野草 自由飆歌一決高下《當愛已成往事》" on YouTube -

He is exceptionally good in this 蒙面歌王。 When he sang in 我是歌手 in 2013, we felt he had weak vocals & no stage presence. We wondered why he was invited. But he is shockingly good this time round. Vocals, song selection, image. And he excuded an irrestible charm.

I read on some forums.....many were intrigued by him & some said there is no need to watch this programme anymore since he (流浪者) unmasked.

He was not that impressive in 我是歌手。In 蒙面歌王, he is really good. I was surprised too. Leaps and bounds improvement lor.

He was not that impressive in 我是歌手。In 蒙面歌王, he is really good. I was surprised too. Leaps and bounds improvement lor.

Yes, a total transformation.  He looked "soft" and too 书生 in  我是歌手。 

In 蒙面歌王, he was so much like a  rocker.  So much masculinity. 大跌眼镜 - in a good way.  Very attractive I must say.

Note sure why the thai gal's song (at the end) was either muted or cut in many clips...so i didn't search further...just post this one with better overall image quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdmIgSDsgek

Yes....i faced the same problem. The video clip in youtube and zhejiang TV website....mute and cannot play at all. Only fb can do it.some one sabotage her and disliked her. I check in qq.com, 小邓丽君 is Top 3 Pop of the 40 contestants, this little Thai Mei Mei got so many supporters, (i am one of the supporters too). The video clip of her song, 爱人 hit 5K + views in fb....she's the top of all the contestants including last week Wang Feng.

Read that  絕代歌姬 is male. I won't said too much...u can read the replies in those youtube clips. 

I'm more familiar with taiwan/hk or popular singers (got albums, performances, concerts b4)....but some china mainland ones i would never be able to identify.

Read that china side changed the format of 蒙面歌王 from the korean original... the korean version doesn't unmask the most popular singer every ep, they eliminate the worst one...so the suspense is still there every week. If follow china version, the semi-finals, the singers would be all unmasked...so what's the different from 我是歌手?

Also for the korean version, their masks often hide the whole face (eg no showing of chin) and the invited singers usually not so well-known...so it's much harder to guess and the judges also don't need to act blur or purposely guess wrongly...which is the main criticism for the china version....judges very fake.

Any idea what time is Jay Chou's group is singing on Voice of China? thanks in anticipation

Due to china celebrating the 70th aniversary of end of WW2 plus their defeat over japan on 3rd Sep (with parade, docu programmes etc), many tv shows are delayed this week....中国好声音 will show on 6 sep (sunday) instead of the usual fri.

Yes, this ep will be Jay Chou's team...the tutor is Zhang Hui Mei...lucky his sister not in this team...would be awkward.

Next fri will be Harlem with our JJ Lin.

The gal is from malaysia singing normal pop style. The guy from new zealand singing abit like traditional opera style. Thought they would clash badly....but interestingly sound quite nice. Well, abit beauty and the beast, hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgNY9-qdVTg

Posted again the whole ep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0I3h9Si1dM

The clips often got removed due to copyright issues...dont know why like that.

Anyway the performance mentioned above starts at 30min. Song is 红尘客栈.

Also the girl 李辛倪 is no newbie...she got album yrs ago.

The clips often got removed due to copyright issues...dont know why like that.

Anyway the performance mentioned above starts at 30min. Song is 红尘客栈.

Also the girl 李辛倪 is no newbie...she got album yrs ago.

Pleâse don't mind to share with me...the girl 李辛倪 album. Thanks.

Will Jack lost to her in final 6, what's a waste! Will choose the wrong song. If Will sing an English song....李辛倪 won't be in Final 4.

Pleâse don't mind to share with me...the girl 李辛倪 album. Thanks.

Will Jack lost to her in final 6, what's a waste! Will choose the wrong song. If Will sing an English song....李辛倪 won't be in Final 4.

Don't have her album. She's also known as Jeanie Lee or Gin Lee. Her old facebook got mention her albums, links to MVs etc.

She also joined singing contests b4 in taiwan and HK. Her cousin is malaysian singer 符琼音.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9D%8E%E5%B9%B8%E5%80%AA

https://www.facebook.com/jeanieleefanclub

Don't have her album. She's also known as Jeanie Lee or Gin Lee. Her old facebook got mention her albums, links to MVs etc.

She also joined singing contests b4 in taiwan and HK. Her cousin is malaysian singer 符琼音.

Thank you guest.

I really don't know 李辛倪 was a singer. Her performance in 中国好声音look okay ,her last Cantonese song was not so good...her Cantonese pronounciation was a bit off. But she has a beautiful voice. HARLEM, 那英, 王峰。。。。don't know Cantonese well, simply comment. Anyway

Thank you guest.

I really don't know 李辛倪 was a singer. Her performance in 中国好声音look okay ,her last Cantonese song was not so good...her Cantonese pronounciation was a bit off. But she has a beautiful voice. HARLEM, 那英, 王峰。。。。don't know Cantonese well, simply comment. Anyway a nice song dedicated.

Will Jay chose a wrong song for contest, what's a stupid! If he sing an English song, he will qualified for 4 strong.

Edited by Chan Chee Wai

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.