Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

I notice 2 eye candies in the audience..both got gal besides them.

And one funny moment is after black swan and wanderer hugged at end of song...monkey god which is cao ge asked partner huang xiao hu why they never hug...never show what she said...can imagine 滅絕師太 would say 你找死.

Wow...now China got so many music-themed shows.

歌手是谁...debut early august 2015...2 singers got to choose from a no of ppl the actual singers and avoid the fake ones.

Below is 1st ep. If interested, go search youtube. 

超级歌单...debut end june 2015....1 guest singer assigns a song to 4 singers each week..and hope they will sing their version.

Below is 1st ep.

The following won this ep.

Under Jay

李幸倪, 陳梓童

李安 (he lost but Jay used his special save)

Under Naying

張磊, 孫伯綸

The thai gal and the good-looking jap-chn 長宇 lost.

Quite sad that 长宇lost. I find that he sings better than that Malaysian gal. Edited by bluerunner

很讨厌听儿童青少年唱歌,总认为他们是"演"而不是唱,一开口就刺耳造作,汤晶锦让我有所改观,听/感到舒服,她很自然,是用心和生命把听者带入歌中世界,情感交流,态度从容,很有层次地进行着,或许这是一种本能,她就是一站出来就可以脱颖而出成为焦点的人物,至少,目前为止,她可以说是为了唱歌而出生的。

Changyu's japanese name is Shuhei Nagasawa. He did a few covers in youtube. Seems mostly english songs. And he looks better with his current hairstyle on the show.

He now lives in Canada. Guess his mum is chinese while his dad's japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shoenagasawa/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ceVOyOepL4

A repeated post of that duet 紅塵客棧, often got deleted in youtube.

突圍賽 - revived singers :

白棱镜 李克勤
绝代歌姬 李玉刚
东方不败 尚雯婕

Next sunday is the finals...together with the above 3, the rest already in are :

黑天鵝 丁噹

羊駝 孫楠

鐵扇奧特曼 許茹芸

流浪者 沙寶亮

野草 譚維維

China Voice 4: Harlem vs 汪锋

Omg!! I dun believe what I saw. Harlem's singers are not that good tonight but still win?! I think 汪锋must have pissed up some DJs. The last 2 rows are not supportive of his team at all.

I'm really disappointed with the results.

Edited by bluerunner

Guest Tan Teck Chin

Omg!! I dun believe what I saw. Harlem's singers are not that good tonight but still win?! I think 汪锋must have pissed up some DJs. The last 2 rows are not supportive of his team at all.

Most of the votes are play cheat and rediculous....some singers are very good, but not voted.

I just watched the show...for fun.

Final...all 5 singers are already chosen to Beijing Bird Nest Stadium on 7 Oct 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eapajCUcyeg

Wiki already mention the Top 5 (out of 10) finalists, suppose to broadcast on 30Sep. Accurate or not? Seems like Jay Chou got 2 finalists while the other 3 tutors 1 each.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E5%A5%BD%E5%A3%B0%E9%9F%B3_(%E7%AC%AC%E5%9B%9B%E5%AD%A3)#.E7.AC.AC.E4.B8.89.E5.91.A8.EF.BC.88.E9.B8.9F.E5.B7.A2.E4.BA.89.E5.A4.BA.E5.A4.9C.EF.BC.89

The finals is on 7 Oct. Before that, there are 2 performance shows (Mid-autumn show on 27 Sep and Macau show on 1 Oct, the latter have some factor which will decide the sequence of performers in the finals).

蒙面歌王 Finals.

羊駝/孫楠 won.

流浪者/沙寶亮 got 2nd place.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%92%99%E9%9D%A2%E6%AD%8C%E7%8E%8B_(%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD)#.E6.80.BB.E6.B1.BA.E8.B3.BD

靈魂戰警/李泉 replaced 絕代歌姬/李玉剛 in the finals...not sure why.

No full video yet. Only individual clips.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ctnTVshow/videos

Ok...the stage looks more grand. One even stood on a big lion head and sing...mmm...Katy Perry?

But the song selection and performance....not very memorable to me....i guess for similar competitions, usually the finals, the competitors might not give their best performance.

---

I hid the results in the spoiler, so readers can choose whether to want to know the results prior to watching themselves

I also added the youtube of the episode that was released later above.

Hendry Tan

No leh. I found 哈林 team to be very good this year, very characteristic and not the run-of-the-mill singers in 汪峰 team.

If u ask me, 马吟吟 shld have gotten in too.

Just goes to show, everyone has different tastes.

No leh. I found 哈林 team to be very good this year, very characteristic and not the run-of-the-mill singers in 汪峰 team.

If u ask me, 马吟吟 shld have gotten in too.

Just goes to show, everyone has different tastes.

Yup. Harlem group not bad...he got a very powerful singer, 谭轩辕。 hope he win, he also good looking..

The only thing that puzzled me is Bei Bei lost in her first round, luckily she still win in the revival.

Edited by Rayer

Guest Gan Hock Seng

Yup. Harlem group not bad...he got a very powerful singer, 谭轩辕。 hope he win, he also good looking..

The only thing that puzzled me is Bei Bei lost in her first round, luckily she still win in the revival.

Haha....谭幹辕 good looking??? It's so awful!!! I prefer Will Jack...young n handsome. Unfortunately...he lost in the 5 strong. Michael is not bad...but no luck.

蒙面歌王 Finals.

靈魂戰警/李泉 replaced 絕代歌姬/李玉剛 in the finals...not sure why.

You did not listen during the show?

Ir was mentioned that 李玉刚was not feeling well and had to withdraw from the competition.

I was hoping the winner will be the other person. That person is a more deserving one!

You did not listen during the show?

Ir was mentioned that 李玉刚was not feeling well and had to withdraw from the competition.

I was hoping the winner will be the other person. That person is a more deserving one!

Sorry. I skipped alot...mostly watched the singing parts...if any of that is boring too or not my type of song..i don't listen to the end.

But if really good performance...i would watch/listen again and again...haha.

Guest Brandon

Voice of China 2015:

Quite sad to see 孙伯伦 is out. I prefer his sing style to 李安。

Me too. I actually like 孙's interpretations. But after so many yrs of singing contests he still could not make it :(

looking at the last 2 of voices 2015, actually one can already predicted the result. rapper winning the competition is not easy. well, it is either na ying is popular, n the final 2 would it be predetermined so that she can be the winning judge? i am puzzled.

The outcome of the 2015 China Voice is quite predictable. The final 2 is voted by 101 "professional individuals" (from he same group of people to selected the final 5) and mass audience;?each group carrying 50% of the votes.

Votes coming from the "professional group" will be the same as in the earlier round. How much different will there be?! Each vote from them is more critical as there are only 101 of them compared to the mass audience (>20,000 ppl?).

I would say it's an "unfair" voting system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When tried to post in previous thread....it advised me to start new one.

Just started 15 jan 2015. 1st round 8 singers are : 李玟、赵传、李克勤、信、HAYA乐团、黄致列、徐佳莹、关喆

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/我是歌手_(第四季)

Edited by nixorn

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Only 2 PRC from the starting lineup. The Directors know they need to make use of the experienced HK/Taiwan singers to breakout of its ratings bottleneck.

anyway, in the end it will definitely be a China singer who will win.

The 1st episode where both no 7 are so fake though, quite difficult to have same votes with the audience. maybe I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Naveyafluz said:

anyway, in the end it will definitely be a China singer who will win.

The 1st episode where both no 7 are so fake though, quite difficult to have same votes with the audience. maybe I am wrong.

Yeah I agree with you. When I heard 洪导 said 空缺 for No.8, I'm like aww don't gimme this bullshit (+Roll eyes)

Anyways, my personal rating would be 

1.徐佳莹 

2.黄致列 

3.赵传 

4.信 

5.HAYA乐团 

6.李玟

7.李克勤 

8.关喆 

关喆 sings with lots of techniques but doesn't touch me one bit. 

Just my 2 cents worth. 

5 minutes ago, curiousconfused said:

Yeah I agree with you. When I heard 洪导 said 空缺 for No.8, I'm like aww don't gimme this bullshit (+Roll eyes)

Anyways, my personal rating would be 

1.徐佳莹 

2.黄致列 

3.赵传 

4.信 

5.HAYA乐团 

6.李玟

7.李克勤 

8.关喆 

关喆 sings with lots of techniques but doesn't touch me one bit. 

Just my 2 cents worth. 

徐佳莹 & 黄致列 do shocked me. The rest are like "yar, that's Coco that's 赵传", etc

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.