Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

The circumcised penis is preferred.

There is a relationship between a circumcised penis and AIDS. This isn't conclusive of course, but interesting readings none-the-less:

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/HIV/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/backgrou...aids/434880.stm

http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/h...tudy-shows.html

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Having listened to the clamourous support for male circumcision I would like to draw your attension to research which makes the sexual comparisons between the natural and circumcised penis.

HOW MALE CIRCUMCISION MAY BE AFFECTING YOUR LOVE LIFE

http://mensightmagazine.com/Articles/Northrup/lovecirc.htm

Having listened to the clamourous support for male circumcision I would like to draw your attension to research which makes the sexual comparisons between the natural and circumcised penis.

HOW MALE CIRCUMCISION MAY BE AFFECTING YOUR LOVE LIFE

http://mensightmagazine.com/Articles/Northrup/lovecirc.htm

She maybe a doctor but she's also a women for goodness sake, haha! :P

It's like women who use the middle finger ... I'd tell them to use what they have if they really want to be vulgar! :)

"Life it too short to be small"

very sorry to add.

as a user of cut and uncut dicks the only benefits for me is that uncut dick has a more natural aesthetics.

however when it comes to actual usage, an uncut dick is a turn off when it is not maintained well along with other not so hygienic behaviour of some guys to the point that upon first usage already i dun feel like using the uncut dick liaoz.

* i am surprised at the prevalence of guys who do not clean it well and have that uncut dick smell (i dun wanna use that term because it makes me bluek :oops: :( dun like... :yuk: )

usually when that happens sorry... out u go...

and worse... imagine going to a sauna... and the guy has such a smell from the dick... wah lao eh... sauna got shower room and facilities... what's wrong with cleaning up before you start...

having said that... there's a growing number of local guys that has opted for circumcision that i come into contact with... and they are not circumcised from the religion purposes... and interestingly they quote similar positive "benefits" from their own experience.

ultimately

u only got one dick.

don't do something until u understand why u wanna do it.

foreskin do not grow back.

yes, many years ago while still in NS.

after a certain period of time, your foreskin should automatically rolled back and look like a cut dick.

i used to want to get a circumcision becos i prefer a cut dick.

nowadays, sometimes i have to pull my foreskin to cover my dick head.

it just feels more comfortable with the foreskin covering the head.

Guest Guest
very sorry to add.

as a user of cut and uncut dicks the only benefits for me is that uncut dick has a more natural aesthetics.

however when it comes to actual usage, an uncut dick is a turn off when it is not maintained well along with other not so hygienic behaviour of some guys to the point that upon first usage already i dun feel like using the uncut dick liaoz.

* i am surprised at the prevalence of guys who do not clean it well and have that uncut dick smell (i dun wanna use that term because it makes me bluek :oops: :( dun like... :yuk: )

usually when that happens sorry... out u go...

and worse... imagine going to a sauna... and the guy has such a smell from the dick... wah lao eh... sauna got shower room and facilities... what's wrong with cleaning up before you start...

having said that... there's a growing number of local guys that has opted for circumcision that i come into contact with... and they are not circumcised from the religion purposes... and interestingly they quote similar positive "benefits" from their own experience.

ultimately

u only got one dick.

don't do something until u understand why u wanna do it.

foreskin do not grow back.

yes some guys in sauna just dont bother to wash their dick before cruising..fuking damm smelly....

hi guys,

i'm quite ashamed to mention this, but have you guys ever pull your foreskin back when jo/cumming, and then when u push it back, it does not really cover the head totally (as before). then when u pee, the pee spray all over the place, including your pants!!

That is normal what.. happens to me too...

mine is uncut and it is really long... so long that it affects the flow of the urine, i always have to pull it back when i pee to ensure i aim properly...

I see it as vanity, like plastic surgery to improve once appearance or improve once beauty so that can attract sex partner. Same reasoning goes for women who go for plastic surgery.

Excuse me, I didn't get circumcised because I act vain. You think i want to be born with such a big cockhead?

My foreskin was really tight and it was too painful to pull it back or pee. I was so relieved after the procedure - back then where got painless laser one.

Am glad I have it done. Feels so clean. I've met some uncut people here who are absolutely disgusting. Never been taught to pee/clean properly.

All that stale fishy precum juice. Cockcheese is NOT cool.

mine is cut... However my spouse is uncut... He told me his cxxxk head is extra sensitive because all the while protected by the foreskin... So he feels shiok when given a bj with the foreskin pulled back... I kind of envy him... mine wasn't tat shiok...

mine is cut... However my spouse is uncut... He told me his cxxxk head is extra sensitive because all the while protected by the foreskin... So he feels shiok when given a bj with the foreskin pulled back... I kind of envy him... mine wasn't tat shiok...

not sure lei...

i think its really a mental thing?

i am cut and with the right guy when i orgasm it becomes a whole body experience kinda thing... guess in a way depending on how i have sex with the guy the intensity can range from really intense to mediocre.

mediocre because they guy not really worth having fun with... intense when the btm guy really enjoying every inch of my dick... (just a few small inches only...)

Guest tien
Excuse me, I didn't get circumcised because I act vain. You think i want to be born with such a big cockhead?

My foreskin was really tight and it was too painful to pull it back or pee. I was so relieved after the procedure - back then where got painless laser one.

Am glad I have it done. Feels so clean. I've met some uncut people here who are absolutely disgusting. Never been taught to pee/clean properly.

All that stale fishy precum juice. Cockcheese is NOT cool.

For the interest of those interested at the whole story perhaps you missed the lower part of the article may be you want to reread from top to bottom

I see it as vanity, like plastic surgery to improve once appearance or improve once beauty so that can attract sex partner. Same reasoning goes for women who go for plastic surgery.

If the dick is functioning properly, and it does what it is suppose to do biologicaly, is there a need to cut away healthy tissue that is not causing trouble like tight foreskin causing strangulationb of the cock head if too tight , alternative is do self stretching of tight foreskin , but this involve skill and patience over maybe one month to two months, and it may lead to self masturbation if not done properly , so the fast and blunt solution is to lopped it off, and it heals in about two weeks.

Do you're preferred your foreskin to be cut or uncut .Which is better.I had few friends they choose to have their foreskin to been cut.

cut. for hygenic and health reasons. i had my circumcision when i was 12 years old. my parents told me that it's for the better. it hurt but only for a few days. it feels clean. my boyfriend is also cut which is good! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Just wondering how many fellow Chinese members here are circumcised/cut?

I'm also curious on the following:

- What's the cost for such surgery done in Singapore? Be it Govt Hospitals/Privates.

- Will it VERY painful to do it at 21 years old now?

- Will local or general anaesthetic be applied on?

I'm intending to do it for personal & hygiene reasons. Need help from fellow BWers here for advice. (:

Thanks!

Just wondering how many fellow Chinese members here are circumcised/cut?

I'm also curious on the following:

- What's the cost for such surgery done in Singapore? Be it Govt Hospitals/Privates.

- Will it VERY painful to do it at 21 years old now?

- Will local or general anaesthetic be applied on?

I'm intending to do it for personal & hygiene reasons. Need help from fellow BWers here for advice. (:

Thanks!

Youngyoung

Its a very simple procedure. You don't need to be hospitalised now, just a day surgerey will do. You can go home by 5pm on the same day. Its painless, but uncomfortable for a few days after surgery espescially when u have erections. Go for any of the public hospitals, its cheaper and you can pay by using your medisave.The limit is capped at $450. Total cost is about $750 now. To get cheaper cost, u try get a refferal from any polyclinic, then you will get a subsidy from the hospital.Opt for B2 or C class just incase u need to be admitted for any reasons. Hope this info is enough for you. Pm me if u need help on this.

Danvin

There were previous threads on [almost] the same topic:

01. Frenulum Problem

02. Help

03. Cut/Uncut

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Mendoza

There is a cheaper alternative to get it done through darul arqam Muslim converts Association of Singapore.

I think they will give u a fully paid for voucher to be used at a Malay Muslim Doctor's clinic around eunos to reimburse for the surgery by free hand using scalpel and clippers and a male nurse in attendance.

You don't have to pay a cent , but conditions attached of course, you know what it is , right but the Malay doctor is supposed to be very good in his artistry because he has lots of practise on young boys going in for routine circumcision and the occasional adult.

Probably have to attend some classes.

Do check out this option.

Guest Circumcise Very painful
Youngyoung

Its a very simple procedure. You don't need to be hospitalised now, just a day surgerey will do. You can go home by 5pm on the same day. Its painless, but uncomfortable for a few days after surgery espescially when u have erections. Go for any of the public hospitals, its cheaper and you can pay by using your medisave.The limit is capped at $450. Total cost is about $750 now.

Danvin

wow lau after circum, it is very painful when u erect & also after u urine as our urinate is very salty. The pain will get lesser each day as time goes by.

Actually if u go the day surgery at Towner Rd the surgery cost abt less than 4h if my memory nvr failed me.

• 2 months later...
Guest alexbam

Just did it mid Aug.

Took 40min, under LA. Even chatted with the doc on the H1N1 all the way.

7 days MC, but went to work after 4 days.

Feels ready for use now (after 2 wks).It feels good.

Guest CutCurious

Just did it mid Aug.

Took 40min, under LA. Even chatted with the doc on the H1N1 all the way.

7 days MC, but went to work after 4 days.

Feels ready for use now (after 2 wks).It feels good.

Wow - so brave to get it cut.

How does it feel from after operation, Day 1, day 2 ...etc?

Surely the cock head must be very sensitive now.

Guest Alexbam

Ok lor.

Stayed home and watched all HK vid first 5 days.

Actually no pain at all after op, Just uncomfortable and had to wear loose boxer. Touch the sticthes n u will get electric shocks.

The stitches dissolve after 7 days and 15 days is back to biz..

• 3 weeks later...

Ok lor.

Stayed home and watched all HK vid first 5 days.

Actually no pain at all after op, Just uncomfortable and had to wear loose boxer. Touch the sticthes n u will get electric shocks.

The stitches dissolve after 7 days and 15 days is back to biz..

Hi Alexbam,

Can I know which clinic is that?

I am interested to know more.

Do you have an email that I can correspond with?

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Few of my gay friends despite their good physical attributes have always facing the problems of rejection from their potential fxxk buddies because of their uncut dick, more so for those who has phimosis - a scientific name for unretractable foreskin.

So much so that they even consider to be circumcised ..

Perhaps is it because the stigma of uncut dick that has been around for years ..? That it is unhygienic and unkempt?

Please kindly share your views.

Edited by unitight

Still remember that we had our cock checked by those old nurse when they came to our school when we're still in primary 6 ? I was diagnosed of phimosis. It's kinda of awkward ! The old nurse will tried to retract every boy's foreskin. Later, I was given an appointment to see a doctor at the polyclinic. The worst was that my mum went with me. I had to have my penis exposed for the doctor to check while my mum was there watching. So embaressing ! The doctor offered me 2 choices. Either go for a circumcision or tried to do a foreskin retraction exercise everyday. Anyway, mum wouldn't want me to go under the knife at this age as mum know I'm scared of pain. So I went home practising the retraction method. Honestly, my first try of pulling my foreskin backward was a real painful attempt. I only managed to expose a quarter of my glans penis. Until one of the day, I managed to fully retract my foreskin. I can't remembered how long it took. But mind you, the first time my glans penis is fully exposed was a painful experience. Ouch ! Success comes with pain. Back then, I started to masturbate during primary 6. From an unretractable foreskin to a fully exposed cock head. My initial masturbation experience with a retracted foreskin was a great pain too. As you know with an erected cock and a tight retracted foreskin stuck behind your cock head. The tightness of the foreskin was even greater. Anyway, this went on for years. And when I was studying in the polytechnic, I already had a fully retractable foreskin. No more tight and painful erection.

I will suggest guys in the 20s, 30s, 40s or even 50s to have their cock circumcised if you are suffering from phimosis. For personal hygiene, you need to wash your cock head everyday. Else, your cock head will be full of cheese(smegma) trapped beneath the foreskin if you are unable to retract and wash. It will be smelly. I agreed that uncircumcised cock look natural and more sensitive during sex. For those guys with circumcised cock, too bad, sex won't be that fun anymore. Some guys can fxxked an hour and can't reach orgasm because their cock no more sensitive. Pros and cons for having a cut or uncut dick.

Guest tanswmr

Still remember that we had our cock checked by those old nurse when they came to our school when we're still in primary 6 ? I was diagnosed of phimosis. It's kinda of awkward !

Yeah....those were the days. Scary one too. Wow...ur mum was inside with u ah! Aiyoh.....bring dad la.

IMO, if dun need to go under the knife, that's good. But if u need to, pls do it. Guys with smegma is really a turn off.

Yeah....those were the days. Scary one too. Wow...ur mum was inside with u ah! Aiyoh.....bring dad la.

Those were the days my dad ruled with an iron fist. I never had a good relationship with dad until now. So back then, any issues looked for mum. :rolleyes: And so anyone wanna help me retract my foreskin now ? :lol:

Edited by ixmog

• 1 month later...

CUT or UNCUT is better than some guys with dickies that have half-fuk foreskin that cant pull back at all. They sld just cut off the skin or else u are basically sucking the skin.

I will not be upset if I find my partner is a cut dick. Hmm ... from what I had seen so far, I find most Asian cut dick are smaller especially malay guys that had their dick circumcise during puberty. I dunno why but maybe circumsion at young age constrain the growing process of the dick. Most big dick can be found with uncut Asian men. But for ang moh is another different story. Most ang moh have large cut dick. I actually like uncut dick more than cut dick. At least, I have the priviledge to pull his foreskin backward to expose his cock head. A very stimulating process. It's like you never know what kind of cock head you get to see. Exciting ! But off course, I like men with thick cock and a big cock head. Forget about length. I love the girth not the length. I do encounter men with unretractable foreskin. I find them a turn off. Mostly, I will end up with a handjob if i can't shake them off in the situation I'm in. They should have gone for a circumcision as they are unable to wash their cock head. How unhygenic !

Edited by ixmog

• 2 weeks later...

Well cost varies from S$ 450 to S$600 at govt clinics and hospital to $1200 for fancy laser procedure at private medical centers like east shore hospital that will help pay for the doctor's Jaguar XKF car and the wifey's BMW coupe.

Get my hint, it it ain't broke , fixing it will help pay for the doctor's Jaguar XKF or doctor's wifey's BMW coupe

Guest iz_ariays

I had an experience quite recently with a guy with phimosis (correct me if I'm wrong).

He's cute, and had the right body type which I prefered. We knew each other from NS and just recently I decided to get back in touch. I soon found out he was gay-curious and I admitted I had a crush on him then.

Since he was only curious and not really gay, he came over my place and we had a mutual JO thing, he didn't really wanna give me a BJ. Everything went well until I saw his cock with phimosis. Trust me, it was an xxxx turn off. Probably because I've never seen such a case before. I got uncomfortable after that but still managed to finish off the business.

I didn't really had another session with him anymore because of that. I advised him to go for circumcision but he obviously refused. Trust me, it was salty and quite disgusting. I'm sorry to have offended anyone here with the condition. But pls do something about it rather than not anything at all.

Therefore, I believe that circumcision is a good way to maintain good hygiene with regards to your little brothers, especially if it's shy to come out from its hiding skin. LOLz.

• 1 month later...

Hi people, i'm doing a study on my own on this topic. Would appreciate if you could help. Please do not turn it into a debate, just answer the questions below. Thanks.

To all chinese guys,

1) are you circumcised? If your answer is yes, please answer question 2 and 3. If your answer is no, it stops here.

2) when were you circumcised? Birth? Child? Adult? Please state the rough age you were circumcised.

3) do you use lube to masturbate because your circumcision was tight and there wasn't enough shaft skin left to masturbate without lube?

Thanks everyone.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Send me a PM :)

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.